Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free the Irish

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

Free the Irish Empty
PostSubject: Free the Irish   Free the Irish I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:52 pm

-Sean O'Rourke is relaxing on a plane that is enroute to Belfast Ireland-

PA System: Ladies and gentelmen this is your captain speaking, we will soon be arriving in Belfast Ireland in ten minutes please fasten your seat belts for it will be a bumby landing. Thank you for choosing American Airlines.

-O'Rourke shakes his head to wake up and looks around to see some pepole moving their heads as well ten minutes later the plane lands when it does O'Rourke stands up and walks to exit the plane fallowing a lady who seems to be in her late 30's O'Rourke enters into a rain storm-

Sean O'Rourke: What the hell is this? I thought Ireland was supposed to be light, green, sunny and shit. Not all this rain and-

-Thunderclap-

Sean O'Rourke:... And thunder. Oh well. I guess this is what Ireland gets for selling out to the Brits. I guess I'll head to a hotel.

-O'Rourke enters the airport and leaves it to enter a taxi-

Driver: Where to ma lad?

Sean O'Rourke: Uh... Jurys Inn Hotel

Driver: You got it.

-The driver goes as O'Rourke looks outside the window as he watches the rain fall and some people holding some signs that read "End the Right Honorable Gentlemen!" and "Free us!"-

Sean O'Rourke: What happened to here?

Driver: Those bloody Brits and Right Honorable Gentlemen bought out Belfast and half of Northern Ireland. We have some many God damn taxes and prices. Almost half of Belfast is homeless. People who are fortunate to have at least a job like being a driver is just lucky laddie. Others are just lucky to have a home lad.

-O'Rourke looks out the window and has a flash back of Brandon Macdonald beating Corey Casey and the Right Honorable Gentlemen attacking the Irish Insurgency Army-

Driver: I don't know if those blasted Brits will ever leave lad.

Sean O'Rourke:... One day my friend.

-The driver stops the cab-

Driver: Here we are ma lad. Enjoy your stay laddie.

Sean O'Rourke: Alright lad. Thank you. Here.
William Darlington, Duke Reginald
-O'Rourke pays the driver and leaves he looks around the hotel and enters it-

Sean O'Rourke: This is bullshit. Ireland doesn't deserve this Duke Regie thinks that he can buy out Ireland this way. And William Darlington thinks that he have people respect him by having stores and restaurants having them have his name

-O'Rourke moves to the clerk's desk as the clerk gives O'Rourke the key to room #28-

Clerk: Here you go ma lad.

Sean O'Rourke: Thank you.

-O'Rourke enters the elevator till it stops-

Sean O'Rourke: Oh you gotta be shitty me.

PA System: We apologize for our incofenence our owner Brandon Macdonald has cut our electric costs. We will open the door for you to climb the stairs or go to your room.

-The door opens and O'Rourke climbs out and walks up the stairs to his room-

Sean O'Rourke: This... is... bull...SHIT!

-O'Rourke opens his door and enters his room-

Sean O'Rourke: Screw this. Imma sleep.

-O'Rourke turns off the lights and sleeps on what seems to be a very small bed as lightning blots blasts out the window with rain pounding the window-
Back to top Go down

Free the Irish
Page 1 of 1