Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Love song of Brandon Macdonald

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Love song of Brandon Macdonald Empty
PostSubject: The Love song of Brandon Macdonald   The Love song of Brandon Macdonald I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 1:10 am

[21:51:13] Dan "Deuce" Alexander : i missed the story?
[21:51:30] @ Brandon Macdonald : What?
[21:51:30] Dan "Deuce" Alexander : I missed the romantic story of Alison and Brandon finally finding each other despite numerous obstacles?
[21:51:32] @ Brandon Macdonald : LOL
[21:52:23] Dan "Deuce" Alexander : I missed the tragic climax of Brandon finally confronting his fears and insecurities and just saying FUCK IT and grabbing Alison and making out with her?
[21:53:38] @ Brandon Macdonald : LOL
[21:53:48] # Alison Williams : yup
[21:53:50] Dan "Deuce" Alexander : I missed the cheesy ending scene of happily ever after where all their friends are smiling and celebrating and cheering them on whilst they ride their proverbial coach wagon off into the sunset while a song by Counting Crows plays in the background?
[21:54:12] Dan "Deuce" Alexander : FUCK ME
[21:54:21] Dan "Deuce" Alexander :
[21:55:56] # Alison Williams : ..I dont think anyone goes that far.
[21:56:21] Dan "Deuce" Alexander : ?
[21:59:51] @ Brandon Macdonald : ...
[22:00:22] Dan "Deuce" Alexander : anyways
[22:00:27] Dan "Deuce" Alexander : there will be a part 2
[22:00:36] Dan "Deuce" Alexander : And Muah will play the villain
[22:01:07] Dan "Deuce" Alexander : As a rich entrepreneur who tries to seduce Alison
[22:01:30] Dan "Deuce" Alexander : Brandon's attempts to save Alison will be futile because their relationship will be crumbling.
[22:01:48] Dan "Deuce" Alexander : Constant fighting, bickering, inability to birth a baby will all play a roll in the relationship's demise
[22:02:00] @ Brandon Macdonald : Im not in any relationship with Alison
[22:03:10] Dan "Deuce" Alexander : At one point all hope will seem to be gone as Brandon, once an energetic and fun loving individual transforms into a alcoholic wandering the streets drowned in his own depression while meanwhile I will be buying Alison everything she wants.
[22:04:03] Dan "Deuce" Alexander : But just as things seem all lost and Alison is about to give in to me, Brandon hears the voice of GOD himself and his friend that he hasn't seen in years but just somehow happens to be there for some reason comes and aids him and gets him on his feet.
[22:04:39] @ Brandon Macdonald : What?
[22:04:56] # Alison Williams : im goinf to sleep
[22:05:20] Dan "Deuce" Alexander : Brandon finally confronts me with his newfound strength and confidence and winds up punching me because I insult Alison in her face.
[22:05:47] @ Brandon Macdonald : Night Ali
[22:05:49] # Alison Williams : bye brandon
[22:05:57] # Alison Williams : night deuce
[22:06:05] * # Alison Williams hugs brandon
[22:06:09] Dan "Deuce" Alexander : Alison leaps into Brandon's arms and they fall in love AGAIN, and this time forever as the two walk off into the sunset and live happily ever after this time with an Aerosmith song.
[22:06:11] * Brandon Macdonald hugs Alison
[22:06:13] # Alison Williams is Disconnected on Fri May 27, 2011 10:06 pm
[22:06:16] Dan "Deuce" Alexander : Night Alison my fair lady
[22:07:39] Dan "Deuce" Alexander : This is boring
[22:08:49] Dan "Deuce" Alexander : Hey brandon
[22:08:54] Dan "Deuce" Alexander : what kind of music you like?

Back to top Go down

The Love song of Brandon Macdonald
Page 1 of 1