Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cataclysm RP #30 High Quality RP 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cataclysm RP #30 High Quality RP 2 Empty
PostSubject: Cataclysm RP #30 High Quality RP 2   Cataclysm RP #30 High Quality RP 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 12:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chapter 10 Fake

Mark: God it smelled in there.

James: I've seen worse.

James took a cup from Mark's hands.

James: Let's see if the coffee is shit too.

He takes a sip.

James: Shit.

Mark and James had stopped by a gas station. It was dark outside. Based on the reports Dan Alexander and Dave Remington left the house at around noon. They had been gone for at least nine hours now.

Mark: Let's roll out.

James: Let me finish my jelly donut.

James took a bite.

James: Oh hell no. They did not just stick red jello in here.

Mark laughed.

Dan looked around. They were in a large warehouse space. It was empty for the most part except for some trash and a few crates laying around. For some reason the floor was damp. He looked to his left. The black van was inside with them. He looked down. His pool of blood started to dry. The bleeding had somewhat stopped from his nose. He looked to the right. He saw Dave looking down. He was emotionless at this point. He stared at the ground without blinking. There were no more tears in his eyes. He might have accepted his fate.

Elder: C'mon we gotta take care of this.

The old man and his associates had just taken out the body of the Black Guy. They had buried him somewhere outside. They had also taken a bathroom break while they were at it.

Elder: Look Mr. Alexander I appreciate the stories but I would appreciate it more if you just gave us the money. So just hand it over and we can all go home. You can even finish this little interview you have going with Mr. Remington in time for bed. But you have to finish it at home. I don't have time for this.

He stood around looking at Mr. Alexander.

Elder: Alright then.

He took out his gun. He walked up to Dan and put it up to his head.

Elder: Where the fuck is my money?

Dan looked down. His hands were tied. There was nothing he could do. He heard Dave let out a yelp.

Elder: You have till the count of three.

He cocked the gun.

Elder: One...two..

Young Guy: C'mon lets hear more of the story.

The man quickly turned around.

Elder: You want to end up in a body bag too?

He shook his head. The man turned back to Dan.

Elder: Where the fuck is my money?! Where is it?! I SWEAR to GOD I will pull this TRIGGER!

Stan: Hold up.

Elder turned to him with the gun pointed.

Stan: Hey. We can't just kill him.

Elder: Why not?

Stan: Because then he won't tell us where the money is.

Elder: What if he doesn't even have the money.

Stan: Well the only way we are going to get the money from this guy is to torture him.

Elder: We have been torturing him.

Stan: Not that way.

Stan walked over to Dave. Dave looked up.

Dave: AAAHHH.UGGGHHH.

Stan backhanded him. He then punched him in the gut.

Elder: See that? You don't want to blame yourself for the death of this poor asswipe do you? Cause we will kill him. We will pin it all on you. Picture this. Dave Remington comes to interview you. He finds revealing things that he will release. You don't like it. Guess what. You kill him.

Dave: ARRRGGHh! NOOo! AHHH!

Stan continues to hit him.

Dan: That isn't going to happen.

Elder: What now?

Dan: You can't pin his death on me.

He stared blankly at Dan.

Elder: Okay we'll find out.

He turned to Stan.

Elder: Get rid of him.

Stan took out a pocket knife.

Dave: OH MY GAWD! WHAT THE FUCK DAN! HELP! JUST TELL THEM!

Dan: They aren't going to kill you.

Dave: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY WON'T KILL ME? HE HAS A FUCKING KNIFE RIGHT NOW! HE'S ABOUT TO STAB THE FUCK OUT OF ME! HELP ME DAN! FUCKING HELP ME!

Stan started pulling back the knife ready to strike.

Dan: He is not gonna kill you.

Dave: OH MY GAWD! NOOOOO!

Stan flipped the knife around and stabbed him on the leg.

Dave: OH MY GAAWWWD! WHAT THE FUCK?!

Dan: I told you.

Elder: Oh I wouldn't be as smug as you are Mr. Alexander. You are next in line if you don't tell us where the money is. Soon enough we will be tired of stabbing holes into your friend Mr. Remington here.

Dave continued whimpering.

Young Guy: What happened to James Shark though? What were the allegations?

Elder: SHUT UP! I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW!

He put the gun to Dan's head.

Elder: You think you're so smart? You know what I think? I think you don't have the money. I think you are worthless to me.

He pressed the gun harder.

Elder: Last chance. Tell me where the money is.

Joe stepped outside. It was dark out. All day he had been helping Mrs. Alexander cope with the fact that her husband was not coming home tonight. Joe wondered whether he was an optimist or a pessimist. He had been trying to figure that out the whole day. Did he believe that Mr. Alexander and Dave were going to be brought home safe and unharmed tonight? Or did he think that a cop car would come the next morning informing Mrs. Alexander about the brutal death of her husband. He didn't know what to think. All he knew was that his career was in jeopardy because of Dave. Why did he even bring him? The laziest reporter on staff. It was no secret that Dave got by with his looks and nothing else. Well, nothing else except his small fortune that he lived off of. Considering that he had to go to loan sharks he may have squandered it all already. He heard a nose behind him He turned around.

Mel: Hi Joe.

Joe: Oh hi Mel.

Mel: How are you holding up man?

Joe: I'm okay, you?

Mel: I'm fine, but I have a question. Do you think we're all getting fired?

Joe turned to him.

Joe: I don't know. I really don't know what's going to happen. How the fuck could Dave hide this from us? How could he bring this with him? How could he put innocent lives in danger because of his stupidity? If only he had told me I would have kept him off this if I had to. I would probably stay away from him too.

Mel suddenly became quiet.

Joe: Something wrong? I didn't mean stay away from him because I hate him. Although I kinda do.

Joe laughed. Mel stayed quiet.

Joe: What is it Mel?

Mel looked at him.

Joe: WHAT THE FUCK MEL? YOU KNEW?!

Mel looked down.

Joe: WHAT THE FUCK!? MEL YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME. YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD US. I understand Dave not telling us. He's a piece of shit, but you? I thought you would be more responsible!

Mel: Dave told me not to tell you...

Joe: I don't give a damn! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME! I can't believe this...

Joe turned around and went back to the house. Mel took a seat on the steps.

James: There they are.

Mark: Yup, that's them.

They pulled up and stopped the car. They got out and sneaked behind the back. There was an opening without a door.

James: I got your six.

Mark went in first. He held his flashlight.

Mark: Hello? This is the police. Is anybody in here?

He heard his voice echo through the large spacious room. No one answered.

James: Hey I think I found the light switch.

All the lights turned on.

Mark: It's empty.

They walked around. They looked for any clues that would help them.

Young Guy: So while were here why don't you continue the story?

Elder: Yeah you might as well.

They were all inside the van. Dave and Dan sat in a row together with their hands and feet tied. Dave's bleeding was stopped by a tying a knot around his leg. The older man and the younger one sat in the front row facing them. Stan was driving.

Elder: Tell us the story while we are on our way to my money...

He looked directly at Dan.

Dan: We are all here today because of a wreckless and unruly man.

He walked closer to the jury.

Dan: A man who defies order, law, and justice. A man who is so opposed to rightousness that he has not even showed up today.

Dan gestures to the empty seat of the defendant.

Dan: But I am not here to judge. Mr. Browne is here to do that.

He gestures to the judge.

Dan: And all of you.

He gestures to the jury.

Dan: My job is to state the facts. To show the evidence. To get the truth and nothing but the truth from witnesses.

Dan was in a courtroom. James Shark was accussed of sexual assault. A few days ago Dan had managed to obtain a lawyers license and was the representative of the victims.

Dan: Hi this is Dan Alexander. Yes I am calling about the James Shark case. Yes I would like to represent you in the court of law. What? You already have a lawyer? I would like for you to reconsider please. I actually know this James Shark. How? I work with him. No. I do not act like him to. I assure you ma'am I don't go around dry humping females like he does. Yes I am pretty sure I am not a rapist like he is. Yes that is correct I would like to represent you. Yes. Well he is black... No I don't think that will be much of a problem. Yes I have seen the report and the evidence. Well I haven't spoken to her. She is in Japan. And that incident is out of jurisdiction. I am sure the jury will be on your side. So you've considered it? It's okay if you don't make an immediate decision. Oh okay I'll be there. You won't regret it. You're welcome. Bye.

Dan put down the phone. He had spoken to Bethany. She was one of the reporters who had been sexually assaulted by James Shark. Now all Dan needed was a license. He picked up the phone again.

Dan: Hey. Yeah I need that today. What? What do you mean? No I am not giving you more money. Fuck you. You heard me. I can get one from somebody else. Fine.

Dan put down the phone. He got his keys and left his apartment. He made his way through the town in his rental. Suddenly he heard motorcycles behind him. The came up and stopped in front of him. Dan pulled down his window.

Guy 1: Follow us.

Dan put the car in drive and followed them. They went down a street for a while. They passed by some poor neighborhoods. They took a right into one of the parking lots for a huge apartment highrise. The two men got off their bikes. Without taking off their helmets they led him into one of the lobbies.

Guy 1: Get in here.

Dan: So how much for the...

Dan never got to finish his sentence. The second guy who was behind him hit him on the back with some steel object. They both started pounding on him. They turned him over and took his wallet.

Guy 1: Tough luck man.

Guy 2: Don't ever come back here.

The second guy started to stomp on his head when Dan got a hold of his foot and pushed it off. He fell backwards into a wall. The other guy started to pull something out of his pocket. Dan tripped one of his legs and he fell hard on the concrete floor. The smack of his helmet was loud. He dropped whatever it was he was holding. It was a gun. Dan picked it up at the same time the second guy recovered. He stopped in his tracks and put up his hands.

Guy 2: FUCK YOU! YOU HEAR ME? YOUR FUCKED!

The person on the floor started moaning. Dan put his foot on him and put pressure on it.

Guy 1: AHHH! MOTHERFUCKER!

Dan: I am not the one whose fucked here. Give me my wallet.

He shook his head.

Dan: GIVE ME MY DAMN WALLET!

He reached into his pocket and slid it over to Dan on the ground. Dan picked it up.

Dan: Did you actually make the license or were you bullshitting about that also?

He reached into his jacket pocket and handed over an envelope with a piece of paper. It was a license to practice law in the state of Arizona. It had the name Dan Alexander printed on it. It was even stamped.

Dan: Thanks. Why the hell did you make it any way if you were going to rob me?

Guy 2: Someone paid us off.

Dan thought for a moment.

Dan: Run along now.

They both got up and started running. Dan heard them start up their bikes and leave. He looked at the forged document.

Dan: Excellent.

Judge Browne: Will the defense like to state their case?

Lawyer Burch stood up. He was a middle aged man. He had a charming smile and was well mannered but was also a little cocky. He was moderately calm considering that his client did not show up.

Burch: Ladies and Gentleman of the jury. My client did not show up today. Please excuse him. I assure you he is only absent today because he is a very busy man, but more importantly because he denies any claims that these women pin against him. No matter what you see it is important to note that these women were touched by James Shark with consent. These are their own personal choices. They were not forced into anything. Thank you you're honor.

Judge Browne: Will the first witness come to the stand.

A skinny man with glasses walked to the stand. He placed his hand on the book and swore. Dan got up.

Dan: Mr. Greg Harold. Do you know this woman.

Dan showed him a picture.

Cataclysm RP #30 High Quality RP 2 Heather-nichols-9

Greg: Yes. That is Heather Nichols.

Dan: And how do you know her?

Greg: Because I work with her.

Dan: And is it true that earlier this year you and Heather had done and interview with Mr. James Shark the defendent?

Greg: Yes.

Burch: Objection!

Judge Browne: Sustained. Please continue Mr. Alexander.

Dan: And is it true that Mr. Shark violated Heather on camera?

Burch: OBJECTION!

Judge Browne: SUSTAINED! CONTINUE MR. ALEXANDER.

Dan flipped over to the next photo.

Cataclysm RP #30 High Quality RP 2 Shark3

Dan: This is a photo of Heather and Shark the day of the interview correct?

Greg: Yes.

Dan showed the next picture.

Cataclysm RP #30 High Quality RP 2 Shark5

Dan: This is Mr. Shark dry humping Ms. Nichols correct?

Greg: Yes it is.

Dan went to the next picture.

Cataclysm RP #30 High Quality RP 2 Shark4

Dan: Now this is Ms. Nichols giving the motion to stop right?

Burch: OBJECTION!

Judge Browne: Sustained!

Greg: Yes it is.

Dan: That is all your honor.

Burch stood up from his seat and casualy walked up.

Burch: Mr. Harold. Would you say that in these pictures Ms. Nichols was not appropriately dressed?

Greg: I don't know what you mean?

Burch: I mean her skirt was a bit short don't you think?

Dan: Objection!

Judge Browne: Sustained. Mr. Burch would you please get to the point.

Burch: Does she wear these outfits all the time?

Greg: I guess. Yes.

Burch: So what we have here is minimally dressed woman. And I have to ask you Mr. Harold. Why didn't you stop the interview? Why did you continue after she gave you the motion to stop filming?

Greg: Ummmm. I don't know.

Burch: Thank you your honor. I have no more questions.

Joe: Don't fucking talk to me right now.

Mel had just walked into the living room.

Joe: Just don't. You know what I am leaving. I can't take this bullshit. You and Dave can burn in hell for all I care. I am not involving myself in this shit storm you guys have created.

Mel: I didn't know it would end up this way.

Joe: Oh you didn't fucking know. Use your brain for once. Keeping a secret like that will only cause problems. In this case you could have prevented two deaths from happening.

Mel: You don't know that. YOU DON'T KNOW IF THEY DIED OR NOT!

Joe: OH I HAVE TO FUCKING KNOW? WHAT IF I JUST GUESS? WHAT IF I JUST FUCKING GUESS THAT THEY DIED? WHAT'S YOUR GUESS? THAT THEY RODE A WINGED UNICORN AND FLEW AWAY FROM THOSE LOAN SHARKS!?

Christine: WHAT IS GOING ON?!

Christine had come from her room awoken from the arguing.

Christine: My husband is out there probably dying and you guys are arguing? I am stuck with his child.

She started bawling.

Christine: My husband is gone....

Joe: Mrs. Alexander you don't know that.

Mel: Look what you did man...

Joe: Oh fuck you. Mrs. Alexander I am really sorry for this and I promise you that I will make this better.

Christine: Make this better? How are you going to do that? Bring back my husband?

Joe: Mrs. Alexander...

Christine went back to her room. Her sobs were audible from the living room.

Joe: Fuck this.

He walked past Mel and went out the door.

Dan ate his turkey sandwich by himself on a table. The jurors had their own table. He suddenly heard footsteps behind him.

Burch: Mr. Alexander. I don't think we have ever met before.

Dan: No we haven't

Burch sat down and shook his hand.

Burch: So how long have you been practicing law Mr. Alexander.

Dan: About four years.

Burch: Ah rookie. Straight out of college yes? What school did you go to?

Dan: Harvard law.

Burch: Wow Harvard graduate. Impressive. I went to Yale myself.

Dan nodded while he continued to eat.

Burch: Impressive work out there. I mean considering you've only been doing this for four years.

Dan: Yup.

Burch: Listen I want to negotiate. He pleads guilty and you drop all charges.

Dan: Not happening.

Burch: Why not? Sure you have a ton of evidence but that evidence implies that there was consent. None of them ever actually said "no".

Dan: Sexual assault is sexual assault. Your client just has to pay the price.

Burch: That's fine Mr. Alexander.

He stood up.

Burch: If that is the way you want it.

He walked off. Dan shrugged and finished his sandwich.

Mark: Take a look at this.

James walked over to where Mark was kneeling down. The floor was still damp so he didnt let his knee touch the floor. Mark shined his flashlight in a particular area.

Mark: See that?

James: Yeah I do.

Mark lead the light in a straight line all the way to a big opening in the warehouse that lead outside.

James: They were just here.

They both stood up and ran all the way back to the car. They left the tire prints untouched.

Judge Browne: Okay do you have any witnesses left?

Dan: I would like to call Tatayama Suzuki to the stand.

A man of japanese decent walked up to the stand. He slowly swore because of his inability to speak english well.

Dan: Mr. Suzuki is it true that a few years ago you filmed an interview with James Shark.

Suzuki: Yesu.

Dan: And is it true that this was taken during the interview?

Dan showed him the picture.

Cataclysm RP #30 High Quality RP 2 Shark7

The jury gasped.

Burch: Objection your honor!

Judge Browne: Sustained. Please continue Mr. Alexander.

Dan: So was that picture of the interview?

Dan: And how about this picture?

Cataclysm RP #30 High Quality RP 2 Shark6

Dan: Is this a picture of James Shark sexually assaulting the reporter?

Burch: Facepalm

Dan: Thank you your honor.

Burch slowly got up.

Burch: Is your name Tanahashi Gayama...

Burch: Excuse me I mean, Tatayama Suzuki.

Burch: Well which one is it?

The jury gasped.

Burch: Mr. Suzuki do you know why you are here?

Burch: Are the allegations false against my client?

The jury gasped again.

Dan: Objection!

Judge Browne: Order! Order! This man is not an legitimate witness. He doesn't even understand english.

Burch smirks a little as he goes to his seat and passes Dan's view.

Mr. Suzuki walks out of the courtroom.

Judge Browne: Are you making a mockery out of my courtroom Mr. Alexander?

Dan: No I am not your honor. He simply did not understand enough english.

Judge Browne: Bring the next witness to the stand.

Dan: My next witness is Dr. David Holmes.

An old man in his fifties walked up to the stand. He swore the oath and then took a seat.

Dan: Dr. Holmes I understand that you have actually worked with James Shark before.

Dr. Holmes: I was a doctor at the Strikeforce events. I work with a lot of athletes mostly in the combat realm.

Dan: Is it not true that James Shark was not one hundred percent healthy?

Dr. Holmes: Well if you are talking about his hand here are the x-rays I have prepared for that.

Cataclysm RP #30 High Quality RP 2 Indicatorbrokencorrect

Dr. Holmes: As you can see in the indicated box there is a fracture. This is known as a boxer or a brawler's fracture because it is a fairly common injury during punching. James SHark ended up dislocating and fracturing his ring and pinky finger on his right hand.

Burch: Objection. What does this have to do with anything?

Judge Browne: Get to your point Mr. Alexander.

Dan: If you will doctor give us the other medical condition.

Dr. Holmes: Ah yes. The Priapism. James Shark as a condition known as Pirapism where your penis remains erect for a long time without sexual stimulation. This happens when there are problems with the flow of blood in and around your penis. With priapism, too much blood may go into your penis, or blood may not be able to flow out. The buildup of blood in your penis causes it to become engorged and rigid. With high-flow priapism, too much blood enters your penis and drains out very slowly. With low-flow priapism, blood is not able to flow out from your penis. Stuttering priapism occurs when you have painful erections that happen over and over. The erections usually are not as painful as low-flow priapism. They can last for a few minutes to a few hours. The engorgement caused by priapism may put pressure on the tissue in your penis, causing pain and damage. In the case of James Shark his penis is so large that it causes him to have siezures because of the lack of blood and oxygen in his brain when he has an erection. This is shown here.

Cataclysm RP #30 High Quality RP 2 Shark1

Jury Lady: OH MY GAWD!

Dr. Holmes: As you can see Mr. James Shark is having a siezure. He usually suffers fromt his about two times a day. More if he gets more than the usual number of erections per day.

Jury Lady: OH MY!

Cataclysm RP #30 High Quality RP 2 Shark2

Dr. Holmes: In this picture you see the pain caused by this condition.

Dan: And Dr. Holmes, what would you say is the cause of Mr. Shark's health problems?

Dr. Holmes: Easy. He has been messing around with too many drugs. He's been taking penis enlargment pills such as EnhanceRX and Zygain and he has also been messing with Viagra. Those two combined in large doses will create a problem such as this.

Dan: And in your opinion Dr. Holmes, should James Shark be allowed to compete in any sport?

Dr. Holmes: No. Not in this condition. He needs to take time off. Being in a combat sport with this type of condition is very dangerous. He could be knocked out and die in a matter of seconds.

Dan: Thank you. No more questions.

Judge Browne: Any questions fromt he defendant?

Burch: No your honor.

Judge Browne: So are we ready for a verdict?

Suddenly someone's phone rang. People reached in their pockets. Burch pulled out his phone and answered it. He nodded and then put it down.

Burch: Your honor. We would like to bring up one more witness.

Judge Browne: Bring them in.

The doors to the courtroom opened. A man dressed in a suit and tie came in unaccompanied. He walked down the aisle with a huge smirk on his face. Dan couldn't believe his eyes. The man walked passed him and continued smirking. He went on the stand and swore the oath. Burch got up to question him.

Burch: What is your name?

Chris: Chris Matthews.

Chris smiled smugly at Dan.

Burch: What do you do? What is your job?

Chris: I am the General Manager of Cataclysm of IWF.

Burch: Is that where Dan Alexander works?

Chris: Yes he does.

Burch: Does he work for you?

Chris: Yes.

Burch: Is Dan Alexander a pro wrestler.

Chris: Yes he is.

Burch: Is Dan Alexander a lawyer.

Chris: No he is not.

The jury gasped. The judge turned to Dan. His face started getting red. Suddenly Dan leapt out of his seat. He jumped over the gate and dashed for the door.

Judge Browne: GET HIM!

The guards at the door tried to get a hold of him but he ducked under. He rolled out into the hallway and bolted down the stairs. He ran out of the building just before all of security was alerted. He got into his car and drove off.

The van stopped.

Elder: Alright get out of the van. Untie these two.

Stan and the young guy got out them out and started untying their hands.

Elder: Show us the way Mr. Alexander.

They went up a dirt road.

Dan walked into the arena. It was Saturday. He went to the locker room to change. He heard the door open.

Chris: Well, well , well if it isn't my old friend.

Dan ignored him and started to walk out.

Chris: You know it was a huge mistake walking out on me. Walking out on our contract. You are even more selfish than I thought.

Dan opened the door and started to walk out.

Chris: From now on Dan I will make your life a living hell. I will personally make it my job to ruin your career. You don't think I put enough effort while I worked with you? You ungrateful bastard. Oh yeah, I will put all my focus, all my heart, and all my passion into destroying you. You will regret the day that you ever fucked with Chris Matthews.

Dan rushed him and pinned him against a locker.

Dan: Don't you dare. Or else you will regret fucking with me.

Dan held him for a minute and then let him go. He walked out.

Dan: there it is.

Elder: Okay boys start digging. We don't have all day.

James: Have you seen this black van passng by here?

He showed a picture to a local. He shook his head.

James: Damnit we don't have anything. They could be anywhere by now.

Young guy: There's nothing in here.

Elder: Keep digging.

He looked at Dan.

Stan: There is nothing in here.

Elder: Did you make a mistake? Maybe in the wrong spot?

He pulled out his gun and pointed it at Dan.

Elder: WHERE IS MY MONEY?!

Dan didn't answer. He then heard a shot then all went black...

Disclaimer: All content expressed in this video is copyright of Skyline Media. All audio expressed in this video is copyright of Skyline Media. The user agrees that this video is in full compliance with U.S.C Title 17, Section 107, which constitutes a "fair use" agreement from the rightful copyright owners, Skyline Media. For any of those wishing to distribute this video online, you must acknowledge Skyline Media as the original creator of this video. Failure to give due credit will result in an immediate deletion of the pirated material. Copyright 2026.

Yo homie. WHAT THE FUCK? WHY YOU POSTING ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT ME? FAKE FACEBOOK? FAKE PICTURES OF ME PEEING WHADDA FUCK?! Maaaaynne I swear you making me angry and eerrrrthang. I AM SO FUCKING MAD. OOC: I AM FUCKING MAD! I will own you this week at Cataclsym. YOU WILL BE MY BLACK BITCH! FUCK YOU!

Shark. Really? Did I make you butthurt? Why you crying? Over some pictures? And don't say you are because that is all you talk about now. What happened Shark? I thought there was going to be a war? Instead I saw a little baby crying to his momma because I kept teasing him. You even took the time to make a fake facebook account. Really? You are pathetic Shark, but unlike you I actually have facts to support it.

What the fuck have you done? You ain't done shit homie. Full throttle title that you lost? Big deal. Why haven't you main evented yet? Why aren't you in contention for the IWF Title? Because you're a lazy ass bitch. Yeah you heard me. You ARE A LAZY ASS BITCH. I have been in the IWF for three weeks and I have already gotten an IWF title match and got to face a legend of the organization. In that time I saw you complaining about a broken hand.

You talk about how hard you are training when what you really are doing is playing stupid Xbox games. You practically play with all those other fourteen year olds. I am starting to suspect that you are just a sixteen year old in a man's body.

Now you keep asking why you have to fight me. You keep claiming that it will do nothing for your career. That people have screwed you over. No. You haven't been screwed over. You did this to yourself. You are nothing more than a glorified midcarder. And you will stay a midcarder for the rest of your fucking pathetic career. Why am I facing you? Because I needed to stay active before Ragnarok. Nothing else. You are now just a stepping stone for everybody else.

You claim that I have a "Glass Jaw". I was a boxer you idiot. I know how to fight. I also have a black belt in Judo you punk. If anyone has a glass jaw its you bro. You came from the streets right? You think you know how to fight just because you had a few brawls? Shut the fuck up. You are just another broke ass black guy who just happened to stumble on to a job. You choose Rampage Jackson as your pic base. You should change it to Kimbo Slice you wannabe. Thinking you can just walk into MMA or whatever you want to. You think you're tough just because you're black and can't spell well?

Now you say that I say this shit is scripted. You can make believe all you want about how I actually hate everyone and have some sort of love thing with Alison Williams. If you want to live in imagination land thats all fine. If you think that you magically knock out people in matches. That your right hand just connects with people's chins you can believe that. But you are in for a rude awakening this Saturday when I shatter that reality. You see it was you that was living in the scripted world all along. I know better. I am not just going to let you "Swag Out" on me. You are getting hurt. You are going to get hurt like you never have been before.

Here is a little advice. Use your brain for once. You want to know why I was giving out bullshit pictures of you? Why they didn't really make sense? Or weren't works of art? That is how FUCKING easy it is to distract you. Those pics barely took any time to make and you still fell for them. They still caught your attention. They still distracted you from the real threat. All week you tried to defend yourself from them like they actually meant something. Plus you actually believed that I was in love with Alison Williams or that thought you were an actual challenge to me? You played the fool. The Dan Alexander that you think you knew was a ploy. The Dan Alexander that you don't know has just beaten you. And you will get to meet him first hand come this Saturday.

But after all that I have said. I still respect you. Maybe not much but maybe a little. You know I even measured it for you since you don't know how measurement works. Here just look below and you should see a white line. The more white line means I respect you more. The less it is means I respect you that less.

Go ahead. Look above this paragraph. You see it? C'mon look closer. It's there. What? You don't see it? Hmmmmmm. Oh wow look at that. There is no line. BECAUSE I DON'T RESPECT YOUR PATHETIC ASS AT ALL! YOU ARE A FUCKING LOSER. You don't belong in the IWF you idiot.

Now I know what you are going to do. You are probably gonna try to get back at me. You are probably going to insult me again by making some more fake shit like I made all that fake shit about you. But I will tell you what isn't fake. All that I said about you right now. All of it. It's as real as your almond sized brain. Don't bother trying to make a comeback. Or making another fake facebook account or whatever. Don't even bother making another one of those long winded explanations of how and why my insults don't make any sense or don't bother you because I know they bother you. If they didn't you wouldn't spend all that time talking about them. Don't bother. You're done son. You are done. Anything you say from here on is worth nothing. Worth nothing to me. I expected a war Shark. What I got instead was a piece of shit on my doorstep...

Cataclysm RP #30 High Quality RP 2 Middle-finger

Cataclysm RP #30 High Quality RP 2 1christ-middle-finger

Cataclysm RP #30 High Quality RP 2 Bush_finger_flip

Cataclysm RP #30 High Quality RP 2 Obama_mccain_middle_finger_flip_off_filpoffpng

Cataclysm RP #30 High Quality RP 2 Middle-finger

Cataclysm RP #30 High Quality RP 2 MiddleFinger4

Cataclysm RP #30 High Quality RP 2 Middle_finger_baby-11993

Cataclysm RP #30 High Quality RP 2 Istockphoto_2810984-middle-finger

Cataclysm RP #30 High Quality RP 2 Inferno

Cataclysm RP #30 High Quality RP 2 Inferno
Back to top Go down

Cataclysm RP #30 High Quality RP 2
Page 1 of 1