Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shootin' All Ova Sharky's Angels....Oops Got a Lil On Sean Too....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shootin' All Ova Sharky's Angels....Oops Got a Lil On Sean Too.... Empty
PostSubject: Shootin' All Ova Sharky's Angels....Oops Got a Lil On Sean Too....   Shootin' All Ova Sharky's Angels....Oops Got a Lil On Sean Too.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:24 pm

....The fans have filed into there seats and are ready for an amazing full branded show, BATTLEGROUNDS IS BACK!!! Just like every good wrestling promotion, however, there are dark matches before the live show takes place. Our scene opens on one of these matches, Kieth Axel and ZIF, yes that ZIF, are trading blows and half the audience is asleep in their popcorn....That is until Marylin Manson's "For Rusted Horses", booms over the PA....

Ride this dying carousel

Four rusted horses strangled by their own rope
Where children love are singing
We'll know that their tied hearts had broke

That their tied hearts had broke

Everyone will come, everyone will come...
To my funeral to make sure that I stay dead

Dead...

....A man in a hooded robe makes his way slowly onto the stage as the song continues to boom, tongues of reddish orange fire light up the edge of the stage and down the ramp to the ring as the man raises his hands slowly.....

I can see the coffin shining through my tinted window
Must've missed the sign that said it was a Fire Sale

.....The hooded figure makes his way toward the ring purposefully and the action in the ring just stops dead and the two ultra jobbers in the ring turn to see what could have inturrupted this very important contest. The figure turns toward the entrance and raises his hand slowly and the fire stokes rising larger and larger as his hand rises.....

You can't take this from me
Forbidden in Heaven and useless in Hell

Useless in Hell...

.....The figure makes his way slowly into the ring using the metal stairs, the two wrestlers have vacated the ring, the figure strides to the center of the ring slowly raising his hands over his head. As he does the ring corners explode into flame and the flames surrounding the entrance explode.

Useless in Hell...

Ride this dying carousel
Four rusted horses strangled by their own rope
Where children love are singing
We'll know that their tied hearts had broke

That their tied hearts had broke
Now that their tied hearts had broke

....As the song fades , the arena goes black.....When the lights return to normal the firgure has lowered his hood and we can see it is a red eyed Vincent Van Rose and in his hand he hold a file folder....He gestures for a mic and a tech hands him one, hands shaking. Vinnie raises the mic to speak and the voice that issues from his lips has a peternatural boom unlike anything it had before. The crowd whispers amongst themselves at the change that has come over the big man....

" You may wonder why I grace you peons, with my presence. The presence of the right hand of the Lord. The right hand of Sin. The lynchpin of Se7en. Why would the High Impact Champion bother with a dark match you may ask??"

....Vinnie pulls the Title out from under his robe adjusting it on his shoulder....HE pulls what looks like a picture out of the folder....

" Sharky's bitch has decided to open her mouth and talk about the past....You all may not remember her, I will refresh your memory....."

... A photo of Latoya Banks appears on the screen above the entrace, it is the same photo Vinnie holds in his hand....

Shootin' All Ova Sharky's Angels....Oops Got a Lil On Sean Too.... Thumbnail.aspx?q=1020988232880&id=93b7caee3cb947a98895619f98f1c47d&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ultimatesportstalk.com%2fwrestling%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2011%2f05%2f936full

" I can tell you have the same powers of recall I do, I can barely remember her much less he making any kind of impact in any match I have had recently....The Vincent that once occupied this space is no longer here, and anything he may of done cannot be contributed to me young lady. If you want to talk about the Doorway to Hell and the victories over such competitors as Death Angel and Connor O'Shannon, then we can talk, but the string of losses the pathetic meatsack this bosy was before, racked up will not be mentioned. You have gained my notice now however and you, much like the man you will share the ring with this weekend, will meet an untimely end....."

....VVR takes out a Zippo lighting the pic on fire and watching it burn as it flutters to the mat. We can almost see the sadistic light in his eyes as he imagines it is the real Banks on fire and slowly burning to ashes.....He takes another pic out of the folder and holds it up, the image lighting up the screen again....

Shootin' All Ova Sharky's Angels....Oops Got a Lil On Sean Too.... Thumbnail.aspx?q=1021352806221&id=d48739c3c23b88fba7c27ccdb116dfed&url=http%3a%2f%2f3.bp.blogspot.com%2f_QPYh2tlcChA%2fSd1r-_zQy0I%2fAAAAAAAABZw%2ftQnrm1wvfHk%2fs400%2fscotty%2b2%2bhotty

...Upon seeing the image of SEan O'Rourke, the crowd breaks out into cheers and chants of SEAN!! SEAN!!!.... VVR shakes his head and raises the mic again....

"SILENCE!!! It firgures unwashed masses like yourselves would back someone like that man. The fool has no talent and makes his way on pure theatrics alone. When he has faced me recently, he was damn near put on the shelf by my Doorway to Hell....He has angered me by his petty interference in the match I had already won, and for that he, much like the Skanks he assossciates with this weekend
, will meet a voilent and untimely end....."

VVR lights this pic on fire as well and we can see the sneer of contempt creep across his face for this man. He stomps out the smoldering pic grinding it under his boot much like the lifeless body of the leprechaun will be this weekend....

" It is from this point forward you will know and fear the name Vincent Van Rose.... You will fear not only what he has accomplished, but what he is able to do in the future as well.....The High Impact Title is just he beginning, I have had a taste fro blood and gold and now nothing, and I do mean nothing, will stop me and my compatriots in the Se7en....."

....The lights go out and when they come back on Marilyn is playing again at full force and both jobbers are a bloody mess in the middle of the ring, and next to them written in blood is simply...SE7EN......Manical laughter echoes from the rafters and the arena is once again plunged into darkness....

Back to top Go down

Shootin' All Ova Sharky's Angels....Oops Got a Lil On Sean Too....
Page 1 of 1