Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Chance Meeting With the Deuce!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Chance Meeting With the Deuce! Empty
PostSubject: A Chance Meeting With the Deuce!   A Chance Meeting With the Deuce! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:58 pm

-Backstage following an IWF House Show-

Shadow Demon walked casually around the backstage area, his hands shoved into his pockets. Around him were the various members of the IWF backstage crew, all responsible for making the show run smoothly – some in charge of pyrotechnics and other effects, while others were responsible for making sure wrestlers entered at the correct time. The area was buzzing with energy, as usual. Shadow stopped walking when he saw one of the monitors which broadcasted what was going on in the ring. Dan Alexander, the IWF Champion was in the ring, cutting a promo. Dan was clad in an expensive-looking black suit, and his IWF world title was slung over his shoulder. He also wore black sunglasses, and a tie.

And as usual, he was being a complete and total ETA.

By the time he finished his promo, the crowd were absolutely livid, showering Dan in a wave of boos – and even throwing trash such as bottles and fast food packets at him. Dan took it in all in his stride, sneering at the audience with contempt. Shadow grinned and shook his head.

Shadow Demon
Such an admirable world champion we have!

After a few moments, Shadow walked away from the monitor, and was about to head back to his office when he accidentally bumped into the very man he’d been watching on screen: Dan Alexander. He must’ve not heard him come backstage...

Dan Alexander
Get off me clown! Don’t crease my suit.

Shadow Demon
Why, Dan, I barely saw you!

Dan Alexander
Oh yeah? Well I think you ought to apologise to me for being so incompetent, loser.

Shadow frowned.

Shadow Demon
L-Lose? Haha! You do know that I’m your General Manager, right Deucy?

Dan Alexander
Pfft...being General Manager means NOTHING. You’re nothing compared to me Shadow, just like the rest of the locker room. I’m the greatest superstar and world champion that this federation has ever seen, and you think that just because you make the matches here, you’re better than me? Please! It’s a disgrace that I have to team with you this week as well...

Shadow gritted his teeth.

Shadow Demon
Look buddy, you’re on fine ice with me, so ya better show me some respect before I-

Dan Alexander
Before you WHAT?! You’ve already shown that you’re abusive with your power by throwing me into a triple threat match for the title at From the Ashes, when it was quite clear at the end of Ragnarok that I’d be facing COREY CASEY, and ONLY Corey Casey, not this dumb three-way shit.

By now, their conversation was receiving attention from the whole room.

Shadow Demon
Heh, you, you think I’m ABUSING MY POWER because I put you in a triple threat? Mate, I did that because it was the right thing to do, so maybe you should stop complaining and act like a real champion.

Dan Alexander
And this is coming from some washed-up clown who’s way past his glory days? You know what? If you actually impressed me in any way, then I MIGHT give you some respect. But right now, you have zero from me.

With that, Dan pushed past Shadow, and walked out of the room, leaving the room in awkward silence. Shadow looked around, and suddenly burst into loud laughter.

Shadow Demon
Take a picture lads, it lasts longer! Hahahahah!

The collective groan by all of the staff at Shadow’s bad joke.

Shadow Demon
Aw, come on guys, you love me! Now get back ta work before I fire all of your asses!

At that moment the men returned to their busy work, preparing for the next match. Shadow shook his head and walked out of the room.

Shadow Demon
What a jerk.
Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting With the Deuce!
Page 1 of 1