Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting a old friend.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

Meeting a old friend. Empty
PostSubject: Meeting a old friend.   Meeting a old friend. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:24 pm

April 17th

-The scene opens with the camera panning downward over a town-

-The camera shows people walk by and zooms close on a Starbucks (LOLWTF?) on a man holding a newspaper-

-The man lowers his paper and shows Sean Libby who is reaching for his cup of coffee-

-A man walks into the Starbucks and walks to Sean-

???:
Well if it isn't Sean Libby from Framingham.

-Sean confused decides not to get his coffee and puts down his newspaper and looks up to see his old friend Matt Bell standing next to him-

Sean Libby:
Matty B. Its been a long time my friend.

-Sean stands up-

Matt Bell:
That it has. Haha.

-The two men share a hug and Sean offers Matt a seat and Matt sits down across from Sean-

Sean Libby:
Need anything Matty? Coffee?... The News?

Matt Bell:
No thanks, I'm good.

-Sean nods-

Sean Libby:
Alright. No problem.

-Time passes as the two watch a small TV in the corner-

Matt Bell:
I hear your making big in the wrestling business.

Sean Libby:
Yeah, been working hard lately you know? Girlfriend runs off with your kid, your friend gets attacked in the ring. And nothing really gets anywhere, but I bust my ass day in and day out.

Matt Bell:
I see.

Sean Libby:
Hows the band coming?

Matt Bell:
Its tough without our lead singer. You.

Sean Libby:
Yeah well, I followed my dreams. As did you. You and the guys are really good Matt. Whats holding you back?

Matt Bell:
Theres alot of problems. Nick and Chris are hanging with their girls, Robbie's finishing up school, and me... I'm really the only guy who keeps the band together.

Sean Libby:
Man, thats bad...

Matt Bell:
We need your help Sean. We need to make new music if we are ever gonna get off our asses.

Sean Libby:
Matt. You are the closest friend I've ever had. I'd help you but I just have too much on my plate right now man.

-Matt sighs and stands-

Sean Libby:
Hey, where you going?

Matt Bell:
Your not the Sean Libby I used to know.

-Matt leaves the place and Sean gets up going after Matt-

Sean Libby:
Hey, HEY! Matt listen, I'd help you but I can't! I want to Matty I really do! The band was the closest group of friends that I've had before wrestling!

Matt Bell:
Yeah? Well clearly Sean, you have more fun, wrestling girls than you do helping your best friends.

Sean Libby:
Matt, its not like that at all! Believe me I want to help you!

Matt Bell:
Your just like Nick you know that? You defend some lady's honor, instead of defending your own Sean.

Sean Libby:
I'm nothing like Nick DeCourcey. He and I are different in alot of ways.

Matt Bell:
Then I guess that you would much rather wrestle guys for plastic instead of being with us.

Sean Libby:
Matt, what the hell bro? You, Robbie, Chris, Nick all of you guys are like brothers to me. I care about all of you. I would much rather be with you dudes, but you gotta understand that I need some time to help you guys alright?! Can you trust me on that?

-Sean extends his hand to Matt-

Matt Bell:
Alright.

-Matt shakes Sean's hand-

Matt Bell:
Give those bitches a good kick in their face for us Sean.

Sean Libby:
You got it Matt.

-Matt nods to Sean and walks past Sean-

-Sean watches his friend walk away and re-enters the Starbucks with the camera backing away into darkness-

(END)
Back to top Go down

Meeting a old friend.
Page 1 of 1