Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting of the minds..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

Meeting of the minds.. Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of the minds..   Meeting of the minds.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:00 pm

Hawkins is relaxing after going to a red carpet party with Tiffani. All partied out, he decided to cut loose. He was dressed in a black buttoned down shirt and matching dress pants. He looks over and finds his acoustic guitar. In a lyrical mood, he decides to strum it and sing a little.

"I can hear what you're thinking,
All your doubts and fears,
And if you look in my eyes, in time you'll find,
The reason I'm here...."

"And in time all things shall pass away,
In time, you may come back someday.
To live once more, or die once more,
But in time, your time will be no more."

Of course, before he could finish he sees someone familiar off camera. He gives a small smirk.

"...You always seem to know where to find me.."

TBCB..a certain someone.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Remington

Alexander Remington

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 00-00-00
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the minds..   Meeting of the minds.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:04 pm

Alexander Remington walked into the room, smiling as he saw his old friend in the locker room.

Alexander Remington: Your patterns are predictable. While I am constantly changing, you just seem to always stay the same. Which could be a strength as well as a weakness...
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the minds..   Meeting of the minds.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:15 pm

He laughs as he shakes his head.

Griffin Hawkins - I'm not the same...I always try to be ahead of the curve. It's what I used to survive against The Empire...not that they are that smart anyway."

He puts his guitar to the side.

Griffin Hawkins - My spider sense tells me that you're here to discuss business..and it seems like Empire business seeing as they made it their mission to shut down Hawkington before this reunion party can really begin.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Remington

Alexander Remington

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the minds..   Meeting of the minds.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:25 pm

Remington, in turn, laughs to himself.

Alexander Remington: The Empire? I'm not concerned with the Empire. The Empire was weakened the moment I decided to depart from their company. I was their big gun; the one they could rely on. This whole Peter Parker thing and him winning the championship with the help of Corey Casey and his band of merry men doesn't bring any more legitimacy to their purpose. It's only a matter of time before I take that crown away anyway.

Alex shrugs his shoulders.

Alexander Remington: I came here because even though I've always been a man of my word and have never told a lie, there seems to be this common misconception of who I am and what I stand for. You have my word - the Empire is dead to me, and what happened a couple weeks ago was exactly what I promised Corey I would do if he ever meddled in affairs that weren't his business.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the minds..   Meeting of the minds.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:49 pm

Griffin Hawkins - Corey Casey...heh..

He smoothed his hand through his hair.

Griffin Hawkins - Want to know the funny thing?...before all this, I actually warned him about you. I told him if you gamble with the devil himself...you'll always lose. He seemed to think he could control you like a puppet dancing on a string. And now he thinks he can replace you with his hand chosen Champion. Though I do commend you for sticking through your beliefs and loyalty.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Remington

Alexander Remington

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the minds..   Meeting of the minds.. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:35 am

Alex shrugged, holding his hands in the air for a moment.

Alexander Remington: My beliefs haven't ever changed. I still concern myself with what is best for numero uno, Alexander Remington. But a man's word is gospel to me, and when that gospel is broken, so does my business relationship with that man. Let's get this straight - I didn't tell Corey Casey to never lay a finger on you because I cared about you as a friend. I did it because if anyone is ever going to finish you, it's going to be done by me.

He paused, shaking his head.

Alexander Remington: Don't get me wrong, it's not because of some bitter hatred, but rather because if either of us are going to be forced into retirement, it should be by the other's hand. Not by some man that has nothing to do with us. I still don't stand up for injustices or use my influence to make the world a better place. That doesn't fit my profile. And by the way, this...thing with Stygian you've got going for you...

He looked like he was about to throw up, composing himself.

Alexander Remington: It's over.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the minds..   Meeting of the minds.. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:59 am

He saw how serious he was, but couldn't help but smile.

"Still the same old Remington I've always known. You never change..I like that. See, I never portray you as a superhero that stands up for the weak and downtrodden. That would be like Lex Luthor giving up his evil ways and fighting the good fight. But the both of us have a common enemy..and together as one, The Empire doesn't stand a chance..and as for one of our careers ending at our hand.."

He gets up and faces him. He looks over at his World Championship briefcase and back at Remington.

"If all cards fall into place...it might be us for the holy grail. And I assure you...when I cash it in, it won't be when you're too weak and beaten to fight back. It'll be to your face like a man. And as for Stygian...heh, whatever we have...I don't know if it began or ended. I never chose him, he chose me. Based on my past association with you..he seems to think that taking me under his wing will give him the trump card in this war with you. I told him time and time again that I don't need his help..nor want it. But like a crazy ex girlfriend, he deems it necessary to involve himself in my affairs. Me and him haven't spoken since you returned and I have no need to associate myself with him. I'm not stupid..I know what kind of game he's playing and I'm not going to be a pawn in his blood feud with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the minds..   Meeting of the minds.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the minds..
Page 1 of 1