Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A meeting with The Blyzzard..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

A meeting with The Blyzzard.. Empty
PostSubject: A meeting with The Blyzzard..   A meeting with The Blyzzard.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:52 am

I was requested by Blyss Lockhart to meet at the arena so we can settle things. I had told her to meet me at the arena. Coming up ahead I saw her wait at the loading docks. I rolled into the arena on my Motorcycle dressed in all black leather, stopping right in front of her. My silver aviators gleam as I get off the bike. Reaching into my jacket, I pull out a pack of cigarettes. After lighting one up, I look over at her, eyes still masked by sunglasses as the cig is between my fingerless gloved hands.

Griffin Hawkins - You wanted to see me? Here I am.

TBC by Blyss
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with The Blyzzard..   A meeting with The Blyzzard.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:06 am

Blyss stays where she is, a serious expression on her face. She looks up and shows him her iPhone, displaying the tweet he sent her earlier.

"'...Come alone'? What is this, some kinda joke? By the way, you're the one who said we needed to talk."

She crosses her arms and stares at him defiantly.

"So go ahead. Talk."
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with The Blyzzard..   A meeting with The Blyzzard.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:13 am

A smile slowly comes across my face. This girl wasn't intimidated at all. She just may make it on Monday.

Griffin Hawkins - Do I look like I'm kidding? No..I'm not. But I had some time to think as I was riding through the desert. Some of what you said did make sense..but I still stand by my previous opinion..

I slowly take off my shades, looking down at her.

Griffin Hawkins - But understand..that I'm not going to stab you in the back. In my life time I've had people close to me..friends..family..loved ones turn their backs on me when I outlasted my usefulness and left me in the dust. It's not my style to do the same to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with The Blyzzard..   A meeting with The Blyzzard.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:30 am

Blyss sighs, glancing away before lowering her hands. She looks back at him, the expression on her face begins to soften.

"It's fine. I appreciate your honesty. I can understand this thing you have with her and how it's already something you need to deal with going into this match and in preparation for Ragnarok. Like I said before, if it helps, I'll handle Tiffani while you focus on Ethan. I guess I'll be okay with that. Whatever."

She shrugs and then takes one step forward.

"I'm sorry I accused you for wanting to screw me over. I was just feeling anxious about next Monday and what you said on Twitter didn't really help with that. But I get it now so I hope you accept my apology."

She holds out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with The Blyzzard..   A meeting with The Blyzzard.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:19 am

I look for the sincerity in her eyes as she stuck out her hand. She seemed to be legit..but might be in over her head when it comes to Tiffani. I reciprocate by shaking her hand, accepting my apology.

Griffin Hawkins - You are forgiven. I guess I understand. With Ragnarok coming, everyone is on edge...especially myself a little bit. So many are pulling for me to bring the gold home. Only a week away until I finally get what could be my last shot at redemption.

I was sure she understood.
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with The Blyzzard..   A meeting with The Blyzzard.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:14 pm

Blyss chuckles and nods.

"Yeah we pretty much are, huh."

Then she pats him on the shoulder, smiling.

"You have all our support at Ragnarok, Griff. Ethan hasn't been doing well in the ring lately and everybody knows he doesn't deserve to be handed that title without fighting for it again. The one person right now who can and will push him off this easy ride he's on is you, my friend. Really."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with The Blyzzard..   A meeting with The Blyzzard.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:39 pm

"Indeed the lady couldn't have said it any better."

The voice catches both Griff and Blyss off guard as they look up at the bleachers to find Yuko sitting cross legged just a few levels for where they are standing. How long he's been sitting their listening to their conversation is unknown.

Steel Angel
My apologies I did not mean to eavesdrop on such an important conversation. You see I too am getting ready for Ragnarok as well as my current match with.........Aries.

He glances down at the duo and waits for one of them to speak.
Back to top Go down
Griffin Hawkins

Griffin Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with The Blyzzard..   A meeting with The Blyzzard.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:09 pm

I was happy to know that Blyss was pulling for me to take the gold from Ethan, but I was surprised to see Yuko come out from behind the bend.

Griffin Hawkins - Aries Armadaist huh? I see. Both me and..I think Blyss here has history with that dude. He may seem like an obnoxious dim witted goof who probably has trouble reciting the days of the week in the right order..but in the ring the guy's a tough bastard. He's gonna try and frustrate you and wait for you to make a mistake..the same style I like to employ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with The Blyzzard..   A meeting with The Blyzzard.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:32 pm

He nods slightly to Griff's advice.

Yuko Isamu
I've dealt with people like that before, this won't be the first time I faced him in the ring so I'm already acquainted with his style. How of you Griffin, have you found a suitable strategy to defeat the champ and..........well........that woman who holds a place close to your heart?

His calm eyes peer towards Griff as he awaits his answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with The Blyzzard..   A meeting with The Blyzzard.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting with The Blyzzard..
Page 1 of 1