Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unexpected Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Meeting   Unexpected Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:50 am

Gordon, where are we and why are we here?

We are at a bar, and... wait, isn't this usually your job?

Hey fuck you man, I'm off the clock. I'm not your narration monkey.

Uh huh. Anyway I got a message from Tim Patrick asking me to meet him here.

And you agreed?

I decided to at least hear him out, he went to the effort after all.

That's surprisingly caring of you.

...Plus, if things go bad, I love a good bar fight.

And there it is.

The bartender walks over to me while I effectively argue with myself.

Bartender: What can I get ya?

Gordon Fury: Nothing for the moment thanks, I don't intend on being here long, no offense.

He just shrugs and walks off as I check my watch.

You aren't wearing a watch?

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting   Unexpected Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:55 am

Tim Patrick walks in, looks around, and notices Gordon in the corner of the room. Slowly and cautiously, he walks over.

Tim Patrick:

Gordon, congratulations of your win at Homecoming. I came to ask you for a favor. And what I'm about to ask, I'm 100% serious about.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting   Unexpected Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:00 am

Great. Tim wants a favour.

At least he doesn't want to beat your head in with a stick.

Fair point. I look up at Tim after he speaks, still not sure what to make of this.

Gordon Fury: Thanks Tim, not to say I told you so, but...

I point to the High Impact title sitting next to me.

Gordon Fury: ...There it is. So you want a favour huh? Should I be scared?
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting   Unexpected Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:08 am

Tim, shrugs and fights the urge to look frustrated at the situation he's in. He clearly looks uneasy at the moment.

Tim Patrick:

Gordon, I came to ask if we can cut this shit between us. I have no reason at all to dislike you. None. You have a little to be pissed at me about. I did kick you in Australia when you weren't looking. That was a shitty thing but it was something I had to do leading into our match. There was nothing going into our fight in Belfast. No spark between us. I wouldn't have gotten your best that night or last week in Boston if I didn't pull that shit. And that title, you were right. I don't have the mindset of somebody who can routinely defend a championship at this stage in my career. And you do. That's why you're champion again.

Tim sighs

Tim Patrick:

Listen. Blyss is incredibly important to me. And I know she is to you too. This nonsense between us clearly bothers her. And since there isn't any reason to continue the bullshit, I'd like to stop it. Can we cool it and be civil or friendly with each other for her sake?
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting   Unexpected Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:26 am

I finish listening to what Tim has to say as I nod.

Well that was unexpected.

I have to agree with you there.

Gordon Fury: Look, I understand what you did, and while I was a little angry before...

Yeh sure, and the pope is a "little bit" religious.

Gordon Fury: ...I understand what you were trying to do. I did prove my point last week, and I still question your motivations, but it takes alot of guts to admit that you were wrong, and I know that it must be hard to stand across from me and say this. And as for Blyss, I'm sure I piss her off enough already without adding this on it.

I stand up and hold my hand out to Tim.

Gordon Fury: Consider the hatchet buried.
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting   Unexpected Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:53 am

Tim reaches out and shakes Gordon's hand

Tim Patrick:

Thank you, Gordon. I'm not even sure what your relationship with her is, but treat her well. She's like my little sister. I don't want to get too deep into this, but when I was a child my older sister was killed in a domestic violence assault from her husband. The reason I feel close to Blyss is because...well, she looks just like her...and acts like her...and talks like her. I know its not her, and I'm not fooling myself into thinking that it is, or having some insane person fantasy that I could bring her back through Blyss. Just....whatever your relationship is with her....if you two are tag partners in the ring, friends, or if you guys are a couple....I want you to treat her well. Remember that I have in my contract a rematch for the High Impact Title. While I have no desire to have that match anytime soon, that could change down the line.

Tim looks over at the bartender.

Tim Patrick:

Hey brother, a pint of Guinness! You want anything, Gordon?
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting   Unexpected Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:28 am

I can't help but chuckle under my breath.

Gordon Fury: Don't worry Tim, I'm not gonna judge you.

After all, he is not the only one who thinks he sees his dead sibling.

Kurt Lowe: Indeed.

Gordon Fury: to be honest Tim, I don't know what we are either, but I have a habit of hurting people. Hopefully I can break said habit. And I look forward to your rematch Tim, it just wouldn't feel right if I only beat you once.

I chuckle at my own hilarity.

Gordon Fury: And you know what, I don't usually drink, but fuck it, I've got nowhere to be. Tim, I'm going to regret this... surprise me.

You asked an Irishman to surprise you with alcohol? Nice knowing you Gordo.
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting   Unexpected Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:38 am

Tim grins

Tim Patrick:

Have you ever had an Irish Car Bomb, Gordo? It's a half glass of Guinness, some Bailey's Irish Cream, and a shot of Jameson mixed together. You have a drink it quickly. It tastes like how love feels.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting   Unexpected Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:45 am

Gordon Fury: I have no idea what the fuck any of that means, but I'll take 2.
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 14-11-1
Alignment: In Between

Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting   Unexpected Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:06 am

Blyss pulls up her car in front of a bar and enters it. She can't sleep again tonight and hopes to find something to do... or drink. Nah, not again. She'll stick to just sodas. As she walks in, she quickly scans the place and spots Tim. A smile spreads across her face at the coincidence. She happily approaches him and is about to call out his name when she sees... him.

"Dammit."

Flipping her hair over her shoulder, she clears her throat and heads straight toward Tim. She playfully smacks him on the arm.

"Hey Tim! What are you doing here? I was just in the area and thought I'd pop by here for a drink. Gotta love surprise visits, right?"
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting   Unexpected Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:16 am

Tim looks up from watching Gordon drink way too much for a non drinker to see Blyss come in from outside. He sees that she's sort of uncomfortable when she notices Gordon. He turns to Gordon.

Tim Patrick:

Hey man, I'll be right back...

He watches Gordon order another drink and he quickly walks over to Blyss, puts his arm around her shoulder and they face the other direction.

Tim Patrick:

Hey kiddo. I don't know what you're feelings of Gordon are right now, but I called him down here so that I could make peace with him, for you. What's going on with you two?
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting   Unexpected Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:38 am

OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS TASTES LIKE DEATH!

Gordo, are you ok?

I've been poisoned! Tim Patrick has poisoned me that Irish bastard!

Gordo orders another drink as Tim excuses himself, and Gordon turns to see where he is going. Oh no.

Oh no. Out of all of the people, SHE had to rock up. And I'm pretty sure I'm just about wasted. Fuck. This is not gonna end well. I try in vain to hide at the bar, hoping she doesn't see me. I think I'm being pretty stealthy, but these car bombs are turning my insides into melted goo, so who knows?

Gordon Fury: Another one please Bartender.
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats

Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting   Unexpected Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:56 am

Blyss hears Tim's explanation and can't help but to turn around and steal glances at Gordon who's clearly drinking himself silly at the bar. Oh god, what is he doing? Then she hears Tim calling her name. She doesn't realize he just asked her a question. He patiently repeats his last sentence.

"Nothing's going on, Timmy."

She lets out a dry nervous chuckle.

"Well, you know... I mean... I was just surprised that you guys are here talking and having drinks together after he, you know, won your title last week. Yeah, just surprised. Like how I am to see you here, bud! Hey I mean, whatever. You're here, I'm here and I guess he's here so, um, can I just sit with you and have a drink? I won't even say a word. Just do whatever."

She forces a smile as she leads him back to the bar. She makes him sit in between herself and Gordon whom she's pretending not to notice.

Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting   Unexpected Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:15 am

Tim stands there, looking confused. Looking back and forth at Gordon and Blyss, both pretending not to notice each other. He sits next to Blyss and talks to her with a concerned look.

Tim Patrick:

Uhhhh. We don't have to stay here if this is weird for you. I knew you guys were training before Homecoming, I figured you two had things figured out.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting   Unexpected Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:39 am

Hey, hey man, listen. Look, I know that I can be a real dick sometimes, but... but I just want YOU to know, that you are like, like I love you man.

Gordo, you're drunk.

Fuck you and your long legged pants!

As seen by the 6 glasses beside him that formerly contained Irish car bombs, Gordon is now, officially shit faced. Oh no, he just noticed Blyss.

Gordon Fury: Hey Tim LOOK! It's Blyss! Hey Blyyyyssssssss! Hey, hey, hey over here Blyss! It's Gordo! You know, that guy you made out with?! I'm that guy! Hey! When did you get here? Did Tim poison you too?

Oh my fucking god, kill me now.
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats

Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting   Unexpected Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:51 am

Blyss sighs.

"No, Tim. It's fine. Yeah we're training again..."

Suddenly, she's interrupted by someone calling her name. LOUDLY. She turns and realizes it's Gordon, yelling about the one thing she's hoping no one else would know. She doesn't know whether to feel humiliated, shocked or just get the hell out of there. But she remains seated for some reason, covering her face with her hands.

"Oh god..."
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting   Unexpected Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:55 am

Tim looks over, trying not to laugh.

Tim Patrick:

Hooooolllly shit, Gordon! You've only had a few drinks! Why don't you sit down and have some water....and bread. A lot of bread.

Tim pulls a chair out for Gordon
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting   Unexpected Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:07 am

Apparently this little adventure of Gordon's has triggered his brain, as "Kurt" is now sitting in a chair on the other side of Blyss.

Gordon Fury: No Tim, you are a loaf of bread! You did this to me! You are a terrible person! I'm sorry man, you aren't a terrible person, and I didn't mean it when I called you a loaf of bread, I was just angry. I love you my little Irish man. And Blyss! No need to hide your bootiful face my dear, you are like a ray of sunshine riding on a horse of happiness over a rainbow! Hey Tim, has Blyss seen me yet?! I think she's asleep. WAKE UP BLYSS!

Kurt Lowe: This is nothing short of pathetic.

Gordon apparently forgets where he is at this point, as you points at the empty chair besides Blyss.

Gordon Fury: You shut up Kurt! Shut the fuck up!

Everyone around the bar looks at Gordon confused, except for Blyss, who looks like she is trying to suffocate herself with her hands.

Gordon Fury: Don't look at me like I'm crazy! I'm not! You are all crazy! Especially you Kurt!

Kurt Lowe: Retard.
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats

Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting   Unexpected Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:20 am

Blyss slowly looks up from her hands and watches in horror at the sight of Gordon yelling at the empty seat next to her. She turns to it and back at Gordon, a confused look on her face.

"What? Kurt?"

She turns to Tim.

"Tim, do something. He's gonna hurt himself. I'm not-- I don't wanna deal with this."

She goes over to a seat further away.
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting   Unexpected Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:27 am

Tim turns to Blyss

Tim Patrick:

Oh shit....I think I know what this is. Isn't Kurt the name of his dead brother?

Both of them look at eachother wide-eyed. Tim turns to Gordon

Tim Patrick:

Heya, Champ. Why don't we go outside and get a cab. You look like you can use from fresh air and some sleep back at the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting   Unexpected Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:39 am

Gordon waves Tim off.

Gordon Fury: Nah it's fine Timmy Tim Tim Tim, my car is parked out the front, I can just drive myself home, it's fiiiiiiiiiiiine.

Gordon goes to pull his keys out of his pocket, but overbalances, falling over and smacking his face on a chair.

Gordon Fury: Ow my favourite face! Who put that chair there! Was this your doing Tim! Is this your Irish Magic!

Gordon once again spots Blyss, and instantly changes frame of mind.

Gordon Fury: Listen Blyss, for real, I'm so sorry for how I've been acting. I'm all closed up and shit, but I like, like you and stuff, but I don't want to jump into it and get fucked over yaknow? And I don't want you to just feel like you have to if you don't, yaknow, like me, and stuff, yaknow? I'm just, I just want to...sorry, like yaknow?

Kurt Lowe: You realise you are still sitting on the floor right?

Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats

Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting   Unexpected Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:55 am

Seeing Gordon on the floor like that and slurring his words as he rambles on, Blyss can't help but cringe and feel like she should do something. Everyone else in the bar is still staring at him and are now paying attention to them both. Sighing, she gets off her chair and walks over to him to help him up.

"Get up, Gordon and stop talking."

She calls for Tim to help her and then turns back to Gordon, touching his cheek gently.

"I know."
Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting   Unexpected Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:05 am

Tim, grinning ear to ear, walks over and pulls Gordon up, picks him up and carries him to the couch at the far end of the bar, and lays him on it.

Tim Patrick:

You know what, Gordon. Sometimes we're all loaves of bread. I mean, sometimes we're moldy, new, fresh, hot stale. Sometimes we're cake, too.

Tim looks over at a clearly puzzled Blyss and whispers to her.

Tim Patrick:

The best thing here might be to keep him talking until he passes out...

Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats

Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting   Unexpected Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:19 am

Blyss giggles despite what has happened, amused with what Tim just said. But when he continued saying to let Gordon talk, she frowns.

"Can't you just knock him out with a punch... or a bottle? Heh."

She's joking of course. Well, sort of. Mostly. But Tim just looks back at her, arching an eyebrow. She quickly chuckles.

"Just kidding!"

She looks down at Gordon with a concerned expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Gordon Fury

Gordon Fury

Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting   Unexpected Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:36 am

This floor is waaaaay softer than the last one.

You are on a couch Gordo.

You're a couch!

Gordon Fury: Timmmmmm, you are like, so wise. You are like, a magical, wise, poisoning, Irish magician...

Gordo's eyes begin shutting, but he forces them open, they then shut and open again. YES! This fucker is finally passing out!

Gordon Fury: And Blyssy maglyssy clarrisy... I just want you to know, that I, I lo... I love...

Blyss's stares into Gordon's half open eyes with a look of disbelief, although she is trying to hide it.

Gordon Fury: ...Mate.

Annnnnnd he's gone.

Kurt Lowe: Thank fuck for that. The madness is over.

I'm just glad we don't have to take him home

Kurt Lowe: Word.

Back to top Go down
Tim Patrick

Tim Patrick

Wrestler Stats
Alignment:

Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting   Unexpected Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:47 am

Tim smiles, and turns to Blyss

Tim Patrick:

Blyss, I have a confession. I LOVE MATE, TOO!

He comically picks Blyss us and gives her a hug, swinging her around before putting her down and laughing.

Tim Patrick:

Want me to call IWF security to come pick him up and take him to his hotel bed?
Back to top Go down
Blyss

Blyss

Wrestler Stats

Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting   Unexpected Meeting I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:58 am

Blyss continues to stare at Gordon even after he passes out and when Tim hugs and lifts her. Then she turns to Tim, taking time to register what he just said.

"Huh? Uh yeah, the IWF security. Good idea. No more drinks for Gordon. At least not this much at once."

She bites her lower lip. This night did not turn out the way she initially expected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unexpected Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Meeting   Unexpected Meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Meeting
Page 1 of 1