Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RULES FOR THE BEHIND THE SCENES SECTION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

RULES FOR THE BEHIND THE SCENES SECTION Empty
PostSubject: RULES FOR THE BEHIND THE SCENES SECTION   RULES FOR THE BEHIND THE SCENES SECTION I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:10 am

So, thanks to Alison, we have ourselves a new way to develop characters and such. Here's the basics of it:

You'll notice several different locations. Pick one. Write something pertaining to your character in that location. Someone will (likely) reply to it. Feel free to reply back. So on and so forth. The point? Fun. Develop in-character relationships with memebers of the fed. Stuff like that.

Some rules, though:

-This section is totally and completely in-character. Keep it that way. No OOC attacks, personal shit, anything like that. It's your character, not you.
-Keep stuff pertaining to that particular location. If you're writing about getting on the plane, do so in the airport, not Jason's office Neutral
-This is the only time you can break this rule: You CAN attack someone. HOWEVER, it can't be some crazy retarded thing like "Shark stabs Chuck with a pocketknife" or "Shark knocks Chuck out." If you're going to attack someone, it MUST be in a way that they can easily respond as they see fit. If you punch them in the face, you're more than welcome to punch them right back.
-Don't abuse this section. If you have to ask, just don't do it.

General Manager's Office
-This changes as the GM changes. This place is special, as it is the only one that may directly impact shows. Feel free to request a match here (in character), and the current GM will make a decision. If it's accepted, be prepared to get that match the next week.
-Notice that if you request a match, and it's accepted, you WILL get it...regardless of the difference in skill level.

This section will help to develop storylines, make relationships known, and give a more "micromanaged" feel to your character. Be wary of what you do in this section. If you choose to go around attacking people at random, don't be surprised if they begin requesting matches against you...if the GM gives the thumbs up, you may be in hot water.

Also keep in mind that the things you do in this section can and may be used against you in the show's weekly RP's. If you, for example, talk about someone behind their back, and they overhear it, they can use that against you in the regular Battle Grounds RP's.

Try to keep in mind where we are each week, because things like "Airport" and "The City" will change from week to week, depending on where we are. Example: If we're in Chicago that week, feel free to write about visiting the Sears Tower (Fuck you, Willis.) But don't mention seeing, say, the Hollywood Sign.

I think that's it. Jason, Corey, you know more about this. Make your own notes.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: RULES FOR THE BEHIND THE SCENES SECTION   RULES FOR THE BEHIND THE SCENES SECTION I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:59 am

"Shark stabs Chuck with a pocketknife", nigga just cause Im black I got a pocketknife?, just cause Im black I stab the white boy?, why couldnt u make Irishman Sean Libby stab yo ass with a pocketknife?

S'all good doe... I do carry couple pocketknifes styll
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: RULES FOR THE BEHIND THE SCENES SECTION   RULES FOR THE BEHIND THE SCENES SECTION I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:14 am

Because you're JAMES MO'FUCKIN SHARK. Who else can knock people out and stab them better than IWF's only black man?
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: RULES FOR THE BEHIND THE SCENES SECTION   RULES FOR THE BEHIND THE SCENES SECTION I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:00 am

fuckin swaaag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RULES FOR THE BEHIND THE SCENES SECTION   RULES FOR THE BEHIND THE SCENES SECTION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RULES FOR THE BEHIND THE SCENES SECTION
Page 1 of 1