Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mob Rules I

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mob Rules I Empty
PostSubject: Mob Rules I   Mob Rules I I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 3:46 pm

Bell Isle Park

October 21, 2011

Detroit, Michigan

To face the Terrorvolution we had to resort to using the same tactics that they had been using for weeks upon weeks against the other non-wrestlers by attacking them without provocation. For weeks after that we stationed ourselves in groups of 2 or 3 in different areas around the arenas we were at wielding our various weapons of choice. Those 8 individuals finally showed but took out 3 of us in the process. The rest of us that remained finally figured what their strategy was to try and look for an opening to whittle down the numbers advantage that we had.

The next week came around and the same thing happened 3 more of us had been taken out. We now only held a 1 man advantage, but with that we still were able to ge our hands on 3 of the 8 and took them out of the equation. When we took off the masks of the 3 we had captured we saw that they were 3 WRF officials that had been kidnapped by the group. What they had told us next was relatively suprising, they told us that Damien Graves had brainwashed them into paricipating in these acts or severe actions would be taken against their families by the rest of the Terrorvolution.

On Monday Night Mayhem the next week the 5 Terrorvolution members revealed themselves as Jason Kreuger, Michael Voorhees, Adam Myers, Kristof Toulon, & Garret Crowley. They were accompanied by their leader Damien Graves, who then explained that these 5 before they had met him, were going nowhere as wrestlers and that they needed guidance. He continued by telling us that these men had to resort to using unconventional and evil tactics to get what they wanted. He also said that by attacking non-wrestlers they wanted to send a message that all was not well in the wrestling world today.

The 9 of us then rushed out to finish the job, because we had heard enough talking. The 5 had met us outside the ring and we brawled from there to all over the arena that night. We were getting the upper hand, but then they somehow gained a 2nd wind and reeled us back. I then thought to myself that I had never been in such a fight like this since I was younger. They singled out the 4 weakest of our group and threw them into the back of a waiting truck. They then piled into another vehicle with their leader and sped off with the truck that held our comrades behind them.

What they hoped to accomplish by doing this we had no idea. What they wanted was contracts and in order to appease them our GM Chris Maxwell decided to give them what they wanted. The Terrorvoluiton then arrived to our next event on Thursday Night Ignition with brand-new contracts in hand and brought back the 4 wrestlers they had kidnapped the week before.

It was 5 of us, and the 5 of us which were Mike Justice, Josh Carson, Matthew Draven, Eric Desalve and myself who met them in the parking lot as they arrived. We went there to attack them, but it was then revealed to us that if we had attacked them I would be stripped of both my championships and all of us would be suspended without pay for 1 month. I didnt want to take that risk so myself and the others backed down form them. We clamored to Maxwell that we wanted to have a match with all 5 of them, Maxwell then obliged and made a 10 Man No DQ match for the December PPV Winter Wars . We were finally able to get our hands on them in a wrestling ring, which we had wanted for a long time ever since the attacks had started. We hoped to gain some measure of Redemption for our comrades.

Mob Rules I 39962682;encoding=jpg;size=300;fallback=defaultImage

TO BE CONTINUED

TAG MATCH

Well I did what I told you I was going to do, by winning the battle royal and getting my first opportunity at IWF gold. For those who may have doubted me and I know there was a few out there who did especially my future opponent Tyson Rowle, you were WRONG!!!

As a result of the events that happened at the end of Battlegrounds last week I have been thrown into a Triple Threat Tag Team Match where I have been partnered up with my opponent for the title Tyson Rowle. Tyson it looks like now you will get an up close and personal look at what skills I posses.

As for the rest of the people in this match Aric Voss, Steel Angel, Brian Hunt, and the IWF champ Vincent Van Rose, I have no quarrel with any of you.

I look forward to potential future matches with all of you, whether its for a championship or not. Tyson it doesn't really matter if you disrespect my skills by claiming that I didnt really prove anything by winning the battle royal by beating has beens.

I hope you dont take me too lightly, even in this tag match where we might not coexist. I plan to have a clear head in this match, something that you might not have. Bring your best in this match whether you want to or not, because I know I will.
Back to top Go down

Mob Rules I
Page 1 of 1