Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes   Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:16 am

The shot slowly fades from black to show Jason Hawk sitting behind his desk. The Full Throttle Title is hanging on the wall behind him. Jason is sitting with his hands folded neatly in front of him and a big ass smile dances across his features as he stares into the camera

Jason Hawk
Oh Hai everyone! Before yet another epically amazing Battle Grounds begins, I figured I would share with all of you some very important and ground breaking news!!! You ready to hear the news that will change the face of IWF forever?!

The camera shakes up and down in a “yes” motion

Jason Hawk
TOO BAD!

Jason Hawk laughs at his own joke

Jason Hawk
Jokes! So, here’s the news…I retired as the only TRUE Full Throttle Champion awhile ago and, since then, I have been sitting around thinking to myself “you know what IWF REALLY needs? An undercard title!” And so, in all of my infinite wisdom, I have decided to introduce a NEW title at From The Ashes! The New Blood Title!

The first ever IWF New Blood Champion will be able to take advantage of all kinds of perks too! If a champion defends the New Blood Title five times, he can cash it in for a chance to be named the new #1 Contender for the High Impact Title! But that’s not all folks! If the New Blood Champion defends the title ten times, then he can cash it in for a chance to be automatically named the new #1 Contender for the IWF World Heavyweight Title!

The first ever New Blood Champion will be decided in an open invitational match at From The Ashes! Now…

Bobby O’Day
Hey butthead!

The camera shifts to show Bobby O’Day walking into Jason Hawk’s office. Jason Hawk pulls himself to his feet and stares coldly at Bobby O’Day

Jason Hawk
What the hell do you want?

Bobby O’Day smirks

Bobby O’Day
You ready to sign me to a contract yet?

Jason Hawk
Hhhhmmmm….FUCK NO! Now get out of my office!

An angry look appears on Bobby O’Day’s face

Bobby O’Day
Fine…get ready to have ANOTHER one of your shows fucked up!

Bobby O’Day suddenly whirls around and grabs the camera. He spins and throws the camera to the ground

Bobby O’Day
Shit starts getting fucked up NOW!

Bobby O’Day storms out of Jason Hawk’s office as the screen fades to the Battle Grounds logo

Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes BattleGrounds-2
LIVE from the Conseco Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana

Fire explodes out of the four ring corners, and fireworks begin exploding up either side of the ramp before sending a massive fireworks display on the stage. A jet of flame erupts on the stage, reaching up to the screen, where the IWF Phoenix logo appears. The camera pans across the crowd, taking in some of their signs.

“TRo is FOR REAL!” “FEAR MATTHEW YOUNG!” “HAI CYFA!” “Electrify me Johnny!” “Jason Hawk= Ratings!” “Jason Hawk is to Chuck Matthews what CC is to BC” “>Obnoxiously long sign” “Carmine is all mine all the time!” “SBK= Shark Bit Kid!!”

The camera pans over to show Johnny Electric and Rick Christian sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to a sold out Conseco Fieldhouse here in Indianapolis, Indiana!

Johnny: I’m sorry…I have to say this right now before this goes any further…PEYTON MANNING SUCKS DONKEY DICK!

Some of the fans behind Johnny boo

Rick: Uh…ok…

Johnny: I feel lots better now!

Rick: Anyways, we have one hell of an epic night planned for all of you watching at home as well as for the screaming masses gathered here tonight! Not to mention that we have ALREADY kicked off our night with the announcement of a new title being introduced here in IWF!

Johnny: That’s right Rick! You heard it from the bird’s mouth! At From The Ashes there will be an Open Invitational Match in order to determine the first ever IWF New Blood Champion!

Rick: What an amazing match that is sure to be! But we have an amazing match set to kick off right here and right now!

The camera pans to show Megan O’Day who is standing in the middle of the ring

Megan O’Day: The following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first…

“Over and Under it” by Five Finger Death Punch blasts out of the house speakers as Ryan Apollos walks out onto the stage

Megan O’Day: From Milwaukee, Wisconsin…Weighing in at 250 pounds…Ryan Apollos!

Rick: Ryan Apollos is still favoring the back of his head and his ribs Johnny

Johnny: Yeah you can plainly see that he is still suffering from the brutal attack that VVR unleashed on him last week

Rick: Good thing his opponent is twice as worse off as Apollos is…

Ryan Apollos walks down the entrance ramp and rolls into the ring. Apollos climbs the nearest turnbuckle and does Da X-Factor taunt

Rick: THERE IT IS!

Johnny: THE MOST ELECTRIFYING TAUNT IN ALL OF PROFESSIONAL WRESLTING! DA X-FACTOR TAUNT!!!!

“You're Going Down” by Sick Puppies plays on the PA system along with his video. Dan comes out onto the stage.

Megan O’Day: And his opponent…From Thousand Oaks, California…Weighing in at 220 pounds...Dan Alexander!

Rick: Poor Dan Alexander…

Johnny: Why the hell is he even booked tonight?! He’s still got a broken right arm and his left leg is in a brace…

Rick: I actually asked myself that same question when I saw that he was booked tonight. So I went and asked Jason Hawk why he felt the need to book Dan

Johnny: And…?

Rick: This is a direct quote from Jason Hawk, “because that lazyass is still under contract!”

Define your meaning of war
To me it's what we do when we're bored
I feel the heat coming off of the blacktop
And it makes me want it more

Dan is walking down the ramp looking straight at the ring. His right arm is taped up and his left leg is in a brace

Because I'm hyped up, outta control
If it's a fight I'm ready to go
I wouldn't put my money on the other guy
If you know what I know that I know

Dan walks up the steps and goes through the ropes.

It's been a long time coming
And the tables' turned around
Cause one of us is goin'
One of us is goin' down

He goes up one of the corners and stands up on the second ropes. He looks out to the crowd and stares at them. The crowd boos.

I'm not running, it's a little different now
Cause one of us is goin'

One of us is goin' down

Rick: Well ladies and gents…this is the Battle of the Walking Wounded live and in living color

Johnny: I hope no one gets hurt! See what I did there!? Since both guys are already hurt!!!

Rick: Facepalm

The ref nods at both men before calling for the bell

Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes Match
Dan Alexander [vs.] Ryan Apollos

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Dan Alexander limps towards Ryan Apollos. Ryan Apollos suddenly sprints forward and swings wildly at Dan Alexander, looking to connect a clothesline. Dan Alexander quickly sidesteps Ryan Apollos and connects a lightning fast right hook that staggers Ryan Apollos

Rick: Quick Feedback!

Johnny: Looks like Dan Alexander still has some speed left in him after all!

Dan Alexander quickly sweeps Ryan Apollos’ legs, causing Ryan Apollos to come crashing down to the canvas roughly. Dan Alexander then leaps into the air and spins 360 degrees before coming crashing down with a spinning leg drop across Ryan Apollos’ throat. Dan Alexander keeps his leg pressed across Ryan Apollos’ throat and motions for the ref to count

-1…

Ryan Apollos kicks out

Rick: Dan Alexander with a speedy set of moves there

Johnny: And a smart move set as well! Dan executed both the spinning leg sweep and the leg drop using only his right leg!

Dan Alexander slowly pulls himself up to his feet, wincing in pain as he stands up. Ryan Apollos manages to scramble to his feet first through and runs forward, driving his leg into Dan Alexander’s gut

Rick: Dan Alexander wasn’t quick enough there

Johnny: I guess he used up all his quickness

Ryan Apollos delivers another shot to Dan Alexander’s gut with his knee before hooking Dan Alexander’s head and lifting Dan Alexander up into the air. Ryan Apollos then sends Dan Alexander crashing down to the mat with a quick snap suplex

Rick: Nice suplex there by Ryan Apollos

Johnny: I gotta say, Apollos has recovered pretty quickly from that leg sweep/leg drop combo

Dan Alexander clutches his right arm closely to his chest in pain. Ryan Apollos notices this and stomps down on Dan Alexander’s arm several times, causing Dan Alexander to scream out in pain

Rick: Dan pretty much showed Apollos how to hurt him by placing that still broken right arm right across his chest like that

Johnny: You gotta question the intelligence of putting Dan Alexander into a match given his current condition Rick. I mean, Jason Hawk could be risking Dan Alexander’s entire career here tonight and for what? A match with Ryan Apollos?

Ryan Apollos drops down and grabs Dan Alexander’s right arm. Ryan Apollos forces Dan Alexander to hold out his right arm. Ryan Apollos then leaps into the air and comes crashing down on Dan Alexander’s right arm with his knee. Ryan Apollos then pulls on Dan Alexander’s arm, wrenching back on it

Rick: Nice strategy by Apollos here

Johnny: Yeah…pick one of the half dozen visible injuries Dan Alexander has and target it before Dan can target either Apollos’ ribs or skull

Ryan Apollos pulls back on Dan Alexander’s arm hard. The ref drops down and asks Dan Alexander if he wants to quit. Dan Alexander screams out in agony but shakes his head “no.”

Rick: Dan Alexander looks like he is in absolute agony right now

Johnny: The man has a broken arm that is being sat on by a 250 pound man! Of course he’s in agony!

Ryan Apollos leaps into the air, looking to connect a second falling knee to Dan Alexander’s exposed right arm. But, as soon as Ryan Apollos moves his knee, Dan Alexander manages to quickly pull his right arm out of Ryan Apollos’ grasp. Ryan Apollos, who is unable to stop his downward momentum, comes crashing down to the mat and smashes his knee on the canvas

Rick: Dan Alexander managed to free his arm up

Johnny: Let’s see if he can capitalize on the temporary opening

Dan Alexander slowly pushes himself up to his feet. Ryan Apollos also pushes himself up to his feet at the same time. Dan Alexander manages to lunge forward, placing himself behind Ryan Apollos. Dan Alexander then delivers a spin kick to Ryan Apollos’ lower back, causing Ryan Apollos to arch his back in pain, Dan Alexander then hooks Ryan Apollos’ head and plants Apollos with a reverse DDT. Instead of letting go though, Dan Alexander wraps his arm tightly around Ryan Apollos’ neck, locking in a rear naked choke

Rick: Rear naked choke applied!

Johnny: And given Ryan Apollos’ head injury, he can’t afford to lose a whole lot of oxygen to his brain!

Ryan Apollos squirms left and right and attempts to maneuver his way out of the submission hold. Dan Alexander attempts to lock the move in tightly, using his right arm as little as possible in order to avoid inflicting move pain upon himself

Rick: I don’t know how much longer Dan can risk keeping this submission hold locked in

Johnny: He’s causing a lot of damage to himself by keeping this choke hold locked in

Ryan Apollos suddenly uses his leg strength to push himself up, turning the choke into a pinning attempt by forcing Dan Alexander’s shoulders down flat on the mat. The ref quickly drops down and beings to count

-1-
-2…

Dan Alexander releases the choke hold and forces Ryan Apollos off of him

Rick: I’m not sure if Dan Alexander broke that choke hold to avoid getting pinned…or because he was in too much pain to continue applying it

Johnny: Either way, he managed to keep this surprisingly good match going a little longer!

Ryan Apollos crawls over to the ropes, using them as leverage to push himself up to his feet. Ryan Apollos turns and sees Dan Alexander also pushing himself up to his feet. Ryan Apollos runs at Dan Alexander just as Dan manages to get to his feet. Dan Alexander turns around and gets leveled by a massive big boot from Ryan Apollos

Rick: Crysis End by Ryan Apollos!

Johnny: He nearly took Dan’s head off with that big boot!

Dan Alexander goes crashing down to the mat in a heap. Ryan Apollos smiles wickedly as he turns and looks down at Dan Alexander. Ryan Apollos lifts a single finger up to his lips and makes a “ssshhh” sound

Rick: Ryan Apollos looks confident here Johnny

Johnny: I think Apollos is calling for The Silencer…

Ryan Apollos walks over to Dan Alexander and forces Dan to his feet. Ryan Apollos then lifts Dan Alexander up, holding Dan Alexander horizontally across his body. Ryan Apollos winds Dan Alexander up…but Dan Alexander manages to slide under Ryan Apollos’ left arm and wrap his legs around Ryan Apollos’ right arm. Dan Alexander and Ryan Apollos then both go crashing to the ground with Dan Alexander landing on Ryan Apollos’ back with a reversed arm bar locked in

Rick: HOLY SHIT!

Johnny: REVERSE LMAUL LOCKED IN!

Ryan Apollos attempts to fight out of the hold but is forced with no other option but to tap out. The ref then calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Megan O’Day: Here is your winner, via submission…Dan Alexander!

Dan Alexander keeps the submission hold locked in for a few seconds after the bell before releasing Apollos’ arm. The ref attempts to help Dan Alexander to his feet but Dan Alexander yanks his arm out of the ref’s grasp

Rick: What a reversal by Dan Alexander!

Johnny: Dan took a lot of punishment in that match but he managed to come out on top in a big way!

Dan Alexander stumbles forward, wincing in pain. Dan Alexander uses the top rope to hold himself steady as a look of anger appears on his face

Dan Alexander
EVEN INJURED I’M STILL THE FUCKING MAN!

The camera zooms in on Dan for a moment before cutting backstage

------------------------------------------------

Matthew Young is seen walking through the backstage area, heading towards the ring. He has a look of confidence on his face as he rolls his clutches his hands together and rolls his wrists. As he walks by a door, the door suddenly opens and Tyson Rowle walks out into the hallway. Tyson Rowle begins clapping as he sees Matthew Young walking towards the entrance area

Tyson Rowle
Don’t choke Matty

Matthew Young suddenly stops walking and slowly turns around

Matthew Young
Excuse me?

Tyson Rowle smirks as he walks closer to Matthew Young

Tyson Rowle
I said “don’t choke Matty”

Matthew Young sneers at Tyson Rowle

Matthew Young
You fucking suck Tyson

Tyson Rowle laughs in Matthew Young’s face

Tyson Rowle
I suck? Me? The guy who beat down on everyone in the lower card and earned a spot in the High Impact Match on my own? I suck? Wow Matthew…you must be fucking dumber than you look. If anyone sucks here it’s you. You’re the guy you had to fucking bitch and whine and complain in order to earn a chance to even qualify for this match. You’re the guy who hasn’t done shit but get your fucking ass kicked week in and week out and then suddenly thinks he deserves a title shot…

Matthew young quickly cuts Tyson Rowle off

Matthew Young
At least I’m not the guy who is going to get fucking decimated by Corey Casey tonight

A look of anger flashes across Tyson Rowle’s features as Matthew Young smirks

Matthew Young
You know Tyson, even if I do lose tonight…and I promise you, I won’t be losing tonight…all it means is that I get the chance to steal your fucking spot in the High Impact Title Match. How sweet would that be? After all the bull shit you’ve pulled on me in the past…after all the ass kissing you had to do in order to even get considered for this match. All of it gone in the blink of an eye…poof…stolen away by me…

Matthew Young chuckles softly

Matthew Young
Now THAT would be fucking funny

Matthew Young winks at Tyson Rowle, who is so angry his face is turning red. Matthew Young then turns and walks towards the gorilla position as the show fades to commercial

-----------------------------------------------

KIDS!

What’s more awesome than getting to watch your favorite IWF Wrestlers every single week?! How about getting to re-enact your favorite matches IN YOUR VERY OWN HOUSE?! Well, you can do that without killing yourself or giving your buddy third degree burns with the NEW IWF ACTION FIGURES!

Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes Ravenfig
Corey Casey

Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes 3330,xcitefun-16-edge
Chuck Matthews

Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes Aj-styles-tna-deluxe-impact2
Dan Alexander

Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes Shawnmichaels
Brandon Macdonald

------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Johnny and Rick

Johnny: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Rick: What?

Johnny: THEY DIDN’T EVEN INCLUDE THE BRAND NEW JOHNNY ELECTRIC ACTION FIGURE!

Johnny Electric holds up the Johnny Electric action figure

Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes Wwe-ecw-5-christian__51632_zoom

Johnny: BUY THIS SHIT NOW KIDS AND OVERCHARGE YOUR IWF ACTION FIGURES COLLECTON!

Rick: What a sales pitch…

The camera quickly cuts to Megan O’Day who is standing in the middle of the ring. Matthew Young is already in the ring, standing in one corner turnbuckle

Megan O’Day: The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for Vincent Van Rose’s spot in the High Impact Title Match at From The Ashes! Introducing first…From Detroit, Michigan…Weighing in at 212 Pounds…Matthew Young!

Matthew Young takes a few steps forward and raises his fists in the air. Some of the fans boo him while others cheer him

Rick: A real mixed reaction from this Indy fans for Matthew Young

Johnny: Well it’s either the fans cheer for Matthew Young or they cheer for VVR…

The arena goes dark and as the lights rise slowly we see the entrance filling with smoke and VVR is standing in the entry way arms extended wearing a blood red robe with the hood up over his face....Reddish orange flames appear along the stage and ramp down to the ring....

Megan O’Day: And his opponent…From Knoxville, Tennessee…Weighing in at 285 Pounds…Vincent Van Rose!

Rick: Here comes the sadistic VVR

Johnny: VVR is sure to be extra fired up tonight since it’s his spot in the High Impact Title Match on the line against Matthew Young

Ride this dying carousel

Four rusted horses strangled by their own rope
Where children love are singing
We'll know that their tied hearts had broke

That their tied hearts had broke

Everyone will come, everyone will come...
To my funeral to make sure that I stay dead

Dead...

....VVR makes his way slowly down to the ring ignoring the jeers of the fans. Once he makes it to the end of the ramp he turns back toward the stage raising his hands slowly....As his hands rise the flames surrounding the ramp rise higher and higher....

I can see the coffin shining through my tinted window
Must've missed the sign that said it was a Fire Sale

You can't take this from me
Forbidden in Heaven and useless in Hell
Useless in Hell...

....VVR slides into the ring, walking slowly toward the center. He then lowers the hood on the robe red eyes flaring, he raises his hands to the sky and the corners of the ring begin to flame, as he lowers them all the flames flare up with a loud, bright pyro display......

Useless in Hell...

Ride this dying carousel
Four rusted horses strangled by their own rope
Where children love are singing
We'll know that their tied hearts had broke

That their tied hearts had broke
Now that their tied hearts had broke

.....VVR then hands the High Impact Title to the ref and smiles a wickedly evil grin from ear to ear...

Rick: Get ready…cause this is going to be one hell of a ride

Johnny: Yeah…if VVR doesn’t fucking kill Matthew Young first…

The ref nods at both men and calls for the bell

VVR's High Impact Title Match Spot at From The Ashes
Matthew Young [vs.] Vincent Van Rose

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Vincent Van Rose sprints across the ring and leaps into the air. VVR lands on Matthew Young and drives Matthew Young down to the mat. VVR then begins raining blows down on Matthew Young’s head

Rick: Lou Thez Press by VVR!

Johnny: Looks like this might be another epic fail for Matthew Young

VVR continues raining blows down on Matthew Young until the ref grabs his arm and pulls VVR off of Matthew Young. VVR climbs to his feet and begins yelling at the ref

Rick: VVR needs to take it down a few notches, if he gets disqualified than Matthew Young is going to take his spot in the High Impact title match

Johnny: What a slap in the face that would be

As VVR is yelling at the ref, Matthew Young slowly pulls himself to his feet. VVR turns around…and is immediately slapped in the face by Matthew Young

Johnny: And what a slap in the face THAT was!

Rick: I’d say so!

Matthew Young then quickly leaps into the air and connects a spinning heel kick that drops VVR down to the mat. Matthew Young quickly sprints to the ropes and leaps into the air. Matthew Young springs off the second rope and does a moonsault, just as VVR is getting to his feet. Matthew Young does a moonsault and lands on VVR’s shoulders and snaps off a hurricanrana that sends VVR to the outside of the ring

Rick: Holy shit what an incredible move by Matthew Young!

Johnny: Matthew Young with the springboard hurricanrana on VVR

Matthew Young smiles as he sees VVR slowly pulling himself up to his feet outside the ring. Matthew Young turns and sprints across the ring, bouncing off the ropes on the far side to gain momentum. Matthew Young then sprints back across the ring and leaps over the top rope just as VVR is standing up. Matthew Young comes crashing down on VVR with a Suicide Dive that takes VVR out

Rick: Suicide Dive right onto VVR!

Johnny: Matthew Young is on fire!!

Matthew Young slowly pulls himself up to his feet and slides back into the ring as the ref starts counting

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-

VVR pulls himself up to his feet using the ring apron

-5-
-6-

VVR manages to slide back into the ring. Matthew Young sprints to the ring ropes and leaps over VVR as he slides back into the ring. Matthew Young lands on his ass on the top rope and attempts to connect a seated springboard moonsault. VVR manages to roll out of the way but Matthew Young lands on his feet. Matthew Young turns around and is immediately leveled by VVR who connects a flying lariat that sends both men to the canvas

Rick: VVR had that move scouted

Johnny: How?! I’ve never seen Matthew Young even use it before!!!

VVR pulls himself up to his feet and stares coldly at Matthew Young. VVR walks over to the Matthew Young and reaches out and grabs the ropes. VVR bounces off the lowest rope and then stomps down hard on the back of Matthew Young’s shoulders. VVR bounces off the lowest rope again and, again, stomps down on Matthew Young’s shoulders

Rick: VVR is slowing the pace of this match down which works in his favor greatly

Johnny: VVR is a lot like Corey Casey. Both men like to slowly dissect their opponents and inflict as much pain as possible before attempting to win

VVR leans down and picks up Matthew Young. VVR kicks Matthew Young. VVR then reaches out and grabs Matthew Young and connects a sidewalk slam

Rick: I think he calls that the Devil’s Teardrop, Johnny

Johnny: It’s an impressive move that’s for damn sure

VVR drops down and pins Matthew Young as the ref counts

-1-
-2…

Matthew Young kicks out

Rick: Close!

Johnny: Matthew Young still has some fight left in him!

VVR looks up at the ref and slaps his hands three times. The ref shakes his head and holds up two fingers. VVR shakes his head and pulls himself up to his feet. VVR leans down and picks up Matthew Young. VVR Irish whips Matthew Young to the ropes. Matthew Young hits the ropes and comes rebounding back at VVR who leans down, looking to connect a back body drop

Rick: What do I always say about bending down when your opponent is running at you Johnny?

Matthew Young somersaults over VVR. VVR stands up but, before he can turn around, Matthew Young grabs VVR by his hair and drives VVR down to the canvas with an Edge-O-Matic

Johnny: IT ALWAYS ENDS POORLY!

Matthew Young quickly leaps to his feet and ducks outside the ropes. Matthew Young stands on the outside of the ring on the canvas and then leaps up. Matthew Young springs off the top rope and connects a moonsault leg drop on VVR

Rick: Matthew Young is feeling the momentum now Johnny!

Johnny: This could be the beginning of the end for VVR!

Matthew Young leaps to his feet again and runs to the nearest turnbuckle. He scales the turnbuckle and perches on the top rope. Matthew Young slowly stands up and extends his arms as the fans leap to their feet

Rick: Could it be 450 Splash time?!

Johnny: What an upset this could be!

Axel van Osbourne suddenly leaps over the security barricade and leaps up on the canvas. AVO stands up and pushes Matthew Young off the top rope, sending Matthew Young crashing and burning into the middle of the ring

Rick: Is that…AVO…

Johnny: What the hell is he doing out here?!

AVO climbs down off the ringside apron as a smirk of satisfaction appears on his face. In the ring, VVR manages to pull himself up to his feet and begins to stalk Matthew Young. VVR makes a slashing motion across his throat as he maneuvers himself so that he is standing in front of Matthew Young, who is slowly standing up

Rick: VVR is ready to capitalize on the interference by AVO

Johnny: C’mon…the match can’t end this way…not after the epic match we just witnessed…

Matthew Young gets to his feet and is immediately kicked in the gut. VVR sets Matthew Young up in the powerslam position before lifting him up and spinning Matthew Young in the air. VVR then spikes Matthew Young down to the canvas head first with a Pumphandle Reverse Piledriver

Rick: Modified Southern Sledgehammer!

Johnny: This one is over

VVR hooks Matthew Young’s legs as the ref counts

-1-
-2-
-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Megan O’Day: Here is your winner and advancing to the Fatal Four-Way High Impact Title Match…Vincent Van Rose!

VVR pulls himself up to his feet as the ref holds his hand up in victory. VVR smirks as he stares into the camera and the fans rain boo’s down on him

Rick: Well, VVR managed to secure his spot in the High Impact Title Match at FTA

Johnny: Yeah, thanks to a little help from fucking AVO!

The camera focuses on VVR, who climbs a turnbuckle and soaks in the hatred from the crowd. The shot then cuts backstage
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes   Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:44 am

The camera shows a shot of the IWF champion James Shark, holding his title belt over his shoulder. He’s walking through the backstage hallway. All of a sudden, he stops, and frowns at something out of the camera’s shot. The camera swings to the left, revealing Corey Casey standing in front of him, his arms folded.

Corey Casey
Hey there, champ.

James Shark
What do you want white boi?!

Corey Casey
I just thought I’d let you know that, well, I’ve lost something that BELONGS to me...something that I care about, more than ANYTHING in the world...

James Shark
Oh and what would that be dawg? Your virginity? Look dawg, you LOST this baby, okay? You got your ass beat by Brandon not even a month after you won it. Then you fell right outta the main event, pavin the way for ma title reign. So if I were you, I would watch yo’ mouth white boi!

Corey appears unaffected by anything that Shark has said.

Corey Casey
Actually...the thing that I care about the most in the whole world is that IWF Championship...

James Shark looks down at his title belt, and then back at Corey. He is about to reply, but Corey cuts him off.

Corey Casey
I wonder, can you say the same thing?

Corey smirks, and then walks past James, bumping him with his shoulder on the way. Shark frowns, trying to understand his intentions.

The camera cuts back to Rick and Johnny a the announcers table.

Rick: Corey Casey looks as if he has some evil intentions for Shark?

Johnny: You can never trust CC Rick, he’s always up to something involving torture and murder...

Rick: And with that lovely anecdote, it’s time for our next match – a fatal fourway between the High Impact champion Sean LIBBEH, The Ninja, and two superstars who are making their IWF debut: Jeff Adams and Cypher!

Rick: Sounds like it’s going to be a great match, I wonder how these new guys will fair against the reasonably more experienced ones?

-Music hums into the air-

[center] All that is near us we must know could disappear anyday becareful. The main key to finding happyness, lies nowhere else but in my soul!

-Sean Libby jumps onto the stage dancing to the crowd then starts hoping down the ramp dancing and high fiving some fans then jumps up and starts hugging some fans-

You could reminisce you could recall
the very last time you felt joy
or maybe you are so blessed to appoint
were you cant remember anything

Its a harmony a miracle
being able to breathe and live at all
so here is your one and only chance
life is an oppertunity

-Libby jumps onto the ring and jumps on the ropes-

All that is near us we must know
could disappear anyday be careful
the main key to finding happiness
lies no where else but in my soul
you know the closer you get to something
the tougher it is too see it
and Ill never take it for granted
lets go!

-Libby jumps over the ropes and dances in the ring with a huge smile and ovation from the crowd-

Megan O’Day: The following match is a fatal-fourway and it is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Framingham, Massachusetts, weighing 193 pounds, he is the IWF High Impact Champion, SEAN LIBEHH!!

Rick: The High Impact champ defeated Ryan Apollos last week, with a little help from the butthead Bobby O’Day!

Johnny: ...I hoped that kid would never come back...

Lights turn a slight blue/green and music plays . Pyro runs from one side of the stage to the other, and back again. Cypher then enters the stage. Cypher then walks down the ramp, only reaching halfway, before he taps the ground and raises his shoulders, slanting slightly and pyro explodes behind him. He then reaches the ring, enters and taunts again gazing into the crowd.

Rick: One of IWF’s newest recruits, Cypher.

Johnny: I like the look of this kid, he looks very determined and focused.

Jeff Adams appears for the back and walks down the ramp. He jumps onto the apron and climbs into the ring.

Rick: Another newbie!

Johnny: Apparently, Jeff is the protege of our General Manager!

Rick: Well we can only hope that he absorbs wrestling knowledge, rather than how to be a massive ETA! Trollface.jpg

All four men are standing in the ring.

Sean Libby [vs] The Ninja [vs] Jeff Adams [vs] Cypher

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Each of the competitors is standing in a different corner of the ring, looking out at each other. For a few tense moments, no one makes a move. Suddenly Cypher rushes into the ring and begins pointing and shouting at each of the three remaining competitors. He then points to himself and taunts. The other three look at each other, and then rush in and begin beating down Cypher.

Rick: Looks like Cypher has bitten off a bit more than they can chew!

Johnny: He had no respect for any of them!

Jeff Adams pulls Cypher towards him. Jeff Adams chops Cypher hard across the chest. Cypher stumbles away from Jeff Adams and is grabbed by Sean Libby. Sean Libby headbutts Cypher. Cypher holds his head in pain, but before he can recover he is kicked in the gut by The Ninja. The Ninja then grabs Cypher by the head and DDT’s him to the mat. The Ninja covers Cypher, but it is immediately broken up by Sean Libby and Jeff Adams.

Rick: That’s the trouble with fatal-fourways Johnny, you can never really attempt a pinfall if there’s other guys in the ring.

Johnny: Yeah true, there was no way that The Ninja was getting a three count there.

Sean Libby and Jeff Adams both Irish whip The Ninja into the turnbuckle. Sean Libby runs and connects a clothesline on The Ninja in the corner. Suddenly Jeff Adams runs in, and connects a flying splash onto both men in the corner. Jeff Adams grabs Sean Libby by the head, and throws him out of the ring. Jeff Adams walks back to The Ninja, and whips him out of the corner. Instead of going to the opposite turnbuckle, The Ninja is hit with a spinning powerslam by Cypher.

Rick: Jeff Adams tried to whip The Ninja into the opposite corner – but Cypher caught him and planted him with a spinning powerslam!

Johnny: What a sweet move it was!

Cypher stands up and is immediately hit with a right-hand punch by Jeff Adams. Jeff Adams punches Cypher again, and whips him off of the ropes. Cypher rebounds and Jeff Adams connects a dropkick on him. Jeff Adams quickly covers Cypher.

-1-

Cypher kicks out.

Rick: Perhaps Jeff Adams should have tried to cover The Ninja there.

Johnny: Yeah, he was much more damaged than Cypher.

Jeff Adams stands up and is punched from behind by Sean Libby. Sean Libby whips Jeff Adams off of the ropes. Sean Libby rebounds, and ducks under Jeff Adam’s clothesline attempt. Sean Libby springboards off of the ropes, and connects a moonsault reverse DDT on Jeff Adams.

Rick: Wow! What a DDT!

Johnny: He moonsaulted off of the ropes, and connected a reverse DDT on Jeff Adams!

Before he can stand, Sean Libby is stomped on by Cypher, who has climbed to his feet. Cypher lifts up Sean Libby and tosses him out of the ring. The Ninja charges at Cypher, and connects a hurrcanrana on him, sending him flying across the ring. The Ninja then covers Jeff Adams.

-1-

-2-

Jeff Adams kicks out.

Rick: Close but no cigar!

Johnny: Sean Libby was originally the one who hit that DDT on Jeff Adams, but The Ninja was eventually the one who attempted a pinfall!

The Ninja stands up, and so does Jeff Adams, slowly. The Ninja kicks Jeff Adam to the gut, and snapmares him into a sitting position. The Ninja runs to the opposite ropes and bounces off them. He leapfrogs over The Ninja, and rebounds off of the far ropes. The Ninja connects a dropkick on Jeff Adams. The Ninja covers Jeff Adams.

-1-

-2-

The pinfall is broken up by a flying moonsault by Cypher.

Rick: What a moonsault!

Johnny: And what a way to break up a cover!

Cypher slowly climbs to his feet, followed by The Ninja. Cypher kicks The Ninja to the midsection, and lifts him into a suplex positon. Cypher tries to hit the suplex, but The Ninja wriggles, causing Cypher to lose his balance. Cypher stumbles back to the ring ropes, and The Ninja drops down behind his back onto the ring apron. Before The Ninja can make a move, his legs are pulled out from under him by Sean Libby. The Ninja’s head bounces off of the ring apron, and he is then whipped into the steel steps by Sean Libby.

Rick: This match is so fast paced – I’m having trouble of who’s doing what to who!

Johnny: I know what you mean buddy, but right now it looks like the High impact champ is looking to get back into this match!

Sean Libby climbs into the ring, and is hit with a knee to the gut by Cypher. Cypher attempts to whip Sean Libby into the corner, but Sean Libby reverses it into an Irish whip of his own. Cypher crashes into the corner, and Sean Libby runs in and spears him in the corner. Sean Libby lifts Cypher onto the second rope, and climbs up onto the top rope. Sean Libby pulls Cypher onto the top rope, and hooks his arm. Before he can hit a superplex, Jeff Adams grabs Sean Libby’s legs, so he is in the powerbomb position. Jeff Adams then powerbombs Sean Libby, who superplexes Cypher to the mat.

Rick: Holy crap!

Johnny: Tower of doom sending both Cypher and LIBBEH crashing to the mat!

Jeff Adams falls to his knees, and covers Sean Libby.

-1-

-2-

Sean Libby gets a shoulder up. Jeff Adams then crawls over to Cypher, and hooks his leg.

-1-

-2-

Cypher kicks out.

Rick: Both men still have some fight left in them!

Johnny: Jeff Adams must be frustrated after that – only getting a two count on either man!

Jeff Adams stands up, and points to the turnbuckle, gaining cheers from the crowd. Jeff Adams walks to the turnbuckle and climbs up to the top rope and taunts. He is about to leap off, when Sean Libby shakes the top rope, causing him to crotch himself on the top turnbuckle. The Ninja climbs onto the top turnbuckle with Jeff Adams. The Ninja stands up on the top rope, pulling Jeff Adams with him, and hits a lightning spiral off of the top rope.

“THAT WAS AWESOME!”

[Clap Clap Clap-Clap Clap]

“THAT WAS AWESOME!”

[Clap Clap Clap-Clap Clap]

Rick: THE WAY OF THE NINJA FROM THE TOP ROPE!!

Johnny: What an incredible move! Surely The Ninja has it in the bag now!

The Ninja crawls over to Jeff Adams and covers him.

-1-

-2-

Jeff Adams gets a shoulder up at the last second.

Rick: NO WAI!

Johnny: How did he kick out?!

The Ninja looks frustrated as he stands up, but he is grabbed from behind by Cypher, and pulled into a Hero’s Welcome.

Rick: THE SOVERIGN SLAM BY CYPHER!

Johnny: IT’S FINISHER CITY!

Cypher hooks the leg of The Ninja.

-1-

-2-

Sean Libby charges and breaks up the pinfall with a diving axe handle. This time Sean Libby signals to the turnbuckle, and climbs up to the top rope.

Rick: It’s getting a little chilly in here, Johnny!

Johnny: Are you trying to make a pun about the Cold of Ireland? Neutral

Rick: ...Screw you.

Sean Libby leaps off, looking to hit a flying legdrop on The Ninja, but he rolls out of the way, and Sean Libby hits the mat instead. Sean Libby rolls to his feet, holding his backside, when he is suddenly pulled into a small package by Jeff Adams.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Cypher breaks up the pinfall just in time.

Rick: DID HE GET HIM?!

Johnny: NO CYPHER BROKE UP THE PIN!

The ref signals that it was a two count. Cypher stomps on both men, and then pulls Sean Libby to his feet. Cypher ducks behind Sean Libby, and hits a german suplex. Cypher then walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs to the top rope. Cypher taunts to the crowd, and steadies himself. Cypher is about to leap off when Jeff Adams suddenly runs up the turnbuckle, and connects a top rope moonsault slam on him.

Rick: TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN BY JEFF ADAMS!

Johnny: MADE FAMOUS BY THE ONE AND ONLY JHAWK!

Jeff Adams hooks the leg.

-1-

-2-

-3-

The Ninja tries to break up the pinfall but is half a second too late.

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Megan O’Day: Here is your winner, JEFF ADAMS!!

Rick: DIDN’T THE NINJA BREAK IT UP?!

Johnny: NOPE, THE REF COUNTED THREE FIRST!

Rick: Well, in any event ladies and gents, one of IWF newest superstars has picked up the win here over three other superstars – one of them the High Impact champ!

Johnny: That’s gonna say something to the locker room if you know what I’m saying!

Rick: It might be very early in this man’s career, but if this win is anything to go by, he’s certainly going places.

Johnny: You have to give it up to every competitor though, that was a fantastic match.

Rick: Yeah, it was bad luck for The Ninja at the end there – being so close to breaking up the pin must have been heartbreaking.

Johnny: Well it’s time for us to have a break, when we return Tim Patrick and SBK will be facing off in a barbed-wire cage match!

The show fades to commercial on a shot of Jeff Adams celebrating on the top turnbuckle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes Landmines

Landmines. Tim Patrick says: “Me likey!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show returns to Tim Patrick making his entrance.

The lights go out in the arena. "Super Bon Bon" by Soul Coughing and the following video begins to play.

A spotlight shines in the rafters of the arena and shines on Tim Patrick. He begins to be slowly lowered down to the ring on a wire, halfway through, the spotlight turns off. A minute or so goes by and the arena lights come back on and Tim Patrick is standing in the ring. He's wearing a black IRA mask, black wrestling boots, blue jeans. When the bell rings, he removes his mask.

Megan O’Day: The following match is a barbed-wire steel cage match! This match can be won by either pinfall or submission, or by escaping the cage! Introducing first, from South Philadelphia, weighing 230 pounds, TIM PATRICK!

As Tim Patrick stands in the ring, “I’m on one” by Drake hits the loudspeakers and Carmine Vesteri walks out on stage holding a microphone.

Rick: What the? What’s Carmine doing out here?

Johnny: He and Tim have been at war over recent weeks, and will be facing off at From The Ashes!

Carmine Vesteri
Cut the music, cut the music! I’ve come here to make an important announcement – one which I think Timmy here will find very...intriguing. Tim, at From The Ashes, a special guest will be there to witness our match. A man which I believe you know very well!

Tim Patrick stares intently at Carmine from inside the ring.

Carmine Vesteri
His name is, Mr. Smith. Your childhood abuser, out of jail just in time for the big pay per view!

Rick: Oh my lord!

Johnny: This can NOT be good for Tim at all!

Tim has a face of shock and despair on his face.

Carmine Vesteri
Yup, he’s says he can’t wait to see his “special little guy” all grown up!

Inside the ring, Tim begins to lose control – kicking at the turnbuckles and holding his head in his hands. On the stage, Carmine laughs, and blows a kiss to Tim, before waving goodbye and walking off of the stage to the back.

Rick: I don’t know what to say...

Johnny: Tim certainly won’t be in the right frame of mind to have a match after that!

- JOHNNY ALWAYS WORE BLACK'

The words blare over the speakers as clapping begins to take over the speakers.

'YOU CAN RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME ... RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME ... RUN ON FOR A LONG TIME'

The Lights in the arena cutoff and a single spot light shins over the IWF entrance ramp

'SOONER OR LATER GOD'S GONNA CUT YOU DOWN ... SOONER OR LATER GOD'S GONNA CUT YOU DOWN'

Standing there with the spotlight shinning is Johnny Styles wearing a white trench coat and matching cowboy style hat. Smoke begins to engulf the ramp, as Johnny slowly begins his march towards the ring his jacket dragging behind him, his every step matching the beat.

'HE CALLED MY NAME AND MY HEART STOOD STILL ... WHEN HE SAID JOHN GO DO MY WILL'

The crowd gives him mixed reactions but he doesn’t seem fazed by it. He looks around slowly before making his way down the smoky ramp. Styles reaches the bottom of the ramp and looks around. Fans boo him and shout things at him but Johnny Styles eyes glare at all of them

'TELL EM THAT GOD'S GONNA CUT THEM DOWN ... TELL EM THAT GOD'S GONNA CUT THEM DOWN'

Styles begins his walk up the steel steps and on to the apron, he ducks between the ropes to enter the ring. He marches to the center of the ring, before he tips his hat forward, taking it off along with the jacket. Sending white flames from each of the turnbuckles -

Megan O’Day: And his opponent, from Boston, Massachusetts, weighing 225 pounds, JOHNNY STYLES!

Rick: Regardless of what Tim Patrick is going through right now, you can believe that SBK won’t back down in this match – for any reason whatsoever.

Johnny: Yeah, he’s a hardened veteran. And he knows that anything that happens before the match should be paid no attention – it’s what happens in the ring that matters.

Both men stand in the ring, and the barbed wire steel cage slowly begins to lower down to the ring. Tim Patrick is still kicking the turnbuckle and the ropes. The barbed wire steel cage finishes its ascension.

Barbed Wire Cage Match
Johnny Stylez [vs] Tim Patrick

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

SBK looks at Tim Patrick from across the ring, who is pacing frantically from one side of the cage to the other, as if looking for an escape. Tim Patrick turns to face SBK, who immediately charges forward and floors him with a clothesline. Tim Patrick stands up, and SBK grabs him by the head and rams him into the barbed wire steel cage. SBK begins to grind Tim Patrick’s face from side to side across the cage wall.

Rick: Uh oh, this does NOT look good for Timmy!

Johnny: His face is being torn apart by that barbed wire!

SBK lets go of Tim Patrick’s hair and hits a strong punch. SBK Irish whips Tim Patrick from the ropes. Instead of rebounding, Tim jumps up onto the cage and begins to climb up it.

Rick: LOOK AT THIS!

Johnny: Tim Patrick making an early attempt at escape!

Tim Patrick frantically tries to escape, but SBK runs over and grabs him by the leg. Tim Patrick tries to kick Johnny Styles off, but SBK jerks his leg off of the cage, and he falls back down, crotching himself on the top ring rope. SBK lands a few right hand punches on Tim Patrick, before pulling him off of the ring rope. SBK whips Tim Patrick into the turnbuckle, and follows him in. SBK hits a shoulder bump on Tim Patrick.SBK turns Tim Patrick around, holding onto his neck. SBK runs out of the corner and plants Tim Patrick in the middle of the ring with a running neckbreaker. SBK covers Tim Patrick.

-1-

-2-

Tim Patrick kicks out.

Rick: This match has been all SBK from the get go – which makes you wonder, does Timmy have it in him to even be competitive in this match; after what we just heard?

Johnny: Who knows what could be going on inside his head right now? But whatever it is, he has to shut it out, because he’s in a match with SBK, who’s kicking his ASS!

SBK pulls Tim Patrick to his feet, and chops him hard across the chest. SBK chops Tim Patrick again, and then whips him to the ropes. Tim Patrick rebounds and attempts to clothesline SBK. SBK ducks the clothesline. Tim Patrick rebounds again, and this time SBK runs Tim Patrick across the ring, and smashes him into the wall of the cage. Tim Patrick stumbles groggily away from the cage, now bleeding profusely from a large cut on his forehead. SBK kicks him to the gut and hits a DDT. SBK covers Tim Patrick.

-1-

-2-

Tim Patrick kicks out.

Rick: Timmy still has some fight left in him, even though his face is now the colour red...

Johnny: Yeah but if he doesn’t do something quick, this match is over!

SBK stands up and looks over to where the door of the steel cage is. He shrugs his shoulders, and begins to walk towards it.

Rick: Oh no, SBK’s looking to escape the cage the easy way!

Johnny: And why not? Tim is pretty beaten up as it is, and is unlikely to stop him from going out the exit!

SBK extends his hand and pulls open the door. The steps through the ropes, but before he can bring his other leg through, Tim Patrick lunges forward and grabs his ankle. SBK wriggles his ankle, but Tim Patrick holds on. Tim Patrick yanks SBK backwards, pulling him through the ropes and back into the ring. Tim Patrick pulls SBK into the air by his ankle, and slams him back down onto the mat. Tim Patrick stomps on SBK repeatedly, and then pulls him up. Tim Patrick grabs SBK’s legs and pulls them out from under him. Tim Patrick positions himself so that his back is to the cage wall. Tim Patrick bends backwards and slingshots SBK into the cage wall.

Rick: Johnny went for a ride!

Johnny: Timmy slingshots SBK straight into that barbed wire cage wall – he seems to have a second wind now!

The crowd cheers for Tim Patrick, who stands up and grabs SBK’s head with his hands. Tim Patrick begins to grate SBK’s face across the barbed wire. A cut opens up on the forehead of SBK, and blood trickles from it.

Rick: Turnabout is fair play!

Johnny: Look, now SBK is bleeding as well!

Tim Patrick hooks SBK’s arm from behind, and lifts him into a back suplex. Tim Patrick taunts, and then walks over to the turnbuckle. Tim Patrick climbs to the top rope and leaps off just as SBK stands up, hitting a missile dropkick. Tim Patrick covers SBK.

-1-

-2-

SBK kicks out.

Rick: Tim finally seems focused on winning this match!

Johnny: It’s definitely showing, what a missile dropkick that was!

Tim Patrick stands up, and pulls SBK to his feet. Tim Patrick whips SBK into the turnbuckle. Tim Patrick runs and hits a huge clothesline into the corner. Tim Patrick then whips SBK to the opposite turnbuckle. SBK stumbles out of the corner, and Tim Patrick lifts SBK onto his shoulder and hits a running powerslam. Tim Patrick climbs to his feet and taunts, before motioning for SBK to get up.
SBK slowly gets up as Tim Patrick waits in the corner. SBK slowly stands up and as he turn around, Tim Patrick charges and hits a fast-paced spinning heel kick.

Rick: DETONATOR!

Johnny: ALL OVER STYLEZ’ FACE!

Tim Patrick hooks the leg.

-1-

-2-

SBK gets a shoulder up.

Rick: Almost!

Johnny: This has been a remarkable turnaround, I must say. Early in this match, Tim looked and acted like he didn’t want to even be in the ring, let alone the match – now he’s taken complete control of it, and looks like he’s going to win!

Tim Patrick stands up and looks down at SBK. Then he looks over at the cage door which SBK tried to escape through. Tim Patrick walks over to the cage door. He pulls it open and steps through the ropes. He is about to climb out when he is hit in the face with a steel chair by Carmine Vesteri.

Rick: CARMINE’S BACK, AND HE JUST SMASHED TIM IN THE FACE WITH A CHAIR!

Johnny: HE’S GOING TO SCREW TIMMY OVER!

“FUCK YOU CARMINE, FUCK YOU!”

[Clap-Clap]

“FUCK YOU CARMINE, FUCK YOU!”

[Clap-Clap]

Carmine laughs as Tim Patrick falls back through the ropes and into the ring. Carmine slides the chair under the ropes to SBK, and slams the door shut. SBK picks up the chair and stands up. Tim Patrick is trying to get to his feet, but when he does SBK runs forward and smashes the chair into his back. SBK throws the chair down onto the mat, and pulls Tim Patrick into a fireman’s carry.

Rick: Oh no, not like this!

Johnny: Carmine had no place in this match, but because of him Timmy is now going to lose!

SBK pauses for a second, and then smiles. SBK hits a Death Valley Driver DDT, slamming Tim Patrick head first into the chair. Tim Patrick lays motionless on the mat, as SBK turns him over and throws the steel chair away. SBK hooks the leg.

-1-

-2-

Rick: DAMN IT!

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Megan O’Day: Here is your winner, via pinfall, the “Strike Back Kid” JOHNNY STYLEZ!

Rick: With that win, SBK continues his unbeaten run since returning to wrestling!

Johnny: He wouldn’t have won if it hadn’t been for Carmine having his hand in things!

Rick: Yeah, even with his early disadvantage, Tim looked like he could pull off the win – but it was not to be. You have to think that after this loss he will be even more determined to knock off Carmine at From The Ashes, even if Mr. Smith is present.

The cage is lifted up away from the ring as Johnny Stylez celebrates his victory. Carmine walks down the ramp, laughing and pointing at the prone Tim Patrick in the ring. Just as SBK rolls out of the ring, “Feuer Frei” by Rammstine begins playing over the PA system, causing the crowd to go wild with a huge mixed reaction.

Rick: WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

Johnny: ARE YOU SRS?! Actually come to think of it, Y SO SRS?!

Knife to Know You slowly walks down the entrance ramp and pauses at the top of the stage. He looks around the arena and laughs crazily. He then walks down to the ring and steps over the ring ropes.

Rick: Knife to Know You has returned, and looks ready to brutalise someone!

Johnny: I have to say, it looks like he’s gunning for poor ol’ Timmy right now...

Johnny Stylez , seeing that he is in no danger, rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp to the back. K2KU laughs madly, and picks up Tim Patrick. K2KU lifts up Tim Patrick, and slams him down into the middle of the ring with a tombstone omega driver.

Rick: LABOTOMY!!

Johnny: As if Tim hasn’t gone through enough already – he’s lost a LOT of blood...

Knife to Know You stands over Tim Patrick, just as “Buried Alive” by Avenged Sevenfold plays over the loudspeakers, and Jason Hawk appears on the stage from the back. He is clutching a microphone in his hand.

Jason Hawk
Oh Hai there K2KU! Nice to see you again! Of course if it hadn’t been for my masterstroke of choosing to hire you, then you wouldn’t be here!

Jason laughs while the rest of the crowd groans.

Jason Hawk
Anyways, since you have decided you’ve got a beef with ol’ Timmy here, I’ve decided to make a match between you two at next week’s Battle Grounds. Oh, and it’s gonna be a three ring slaughter match, good day!

The crowd cheers as Jason Hawk returns to the back.

Rick: A three ring slaughter match between Tim Patrick and the newly returned K2KU!

Johnny: Gee, they’re really putting Timmy through the ringer here, last week it was an explosions/landmines match, this week a barbed wire steel cage match, and next week a three ring slaughter match against the clown who invented it!

Rick: At this rate, Tim might not even make it to From The Ashes!

Johnny: We can only hope, Rick.

The show fades to commercial on a shot of K2KU standing over the motionless and bloody Tim Patrick.

Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes Coolest-best-latest-new-fun-tech-gadgets-coolest-soccer-ball
Balls. Death Angel says: “I have three!”

Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes   Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:33 pm

The show returns to Chuck and Ashley Matthews backstage, along with a few other people.

Ashley Matthews
So you're still out?

Chuck Matthews
For now. You can never tell with these things though. Doctor says I won't be clear for a few months...but that can change in an instant. I've come back from worse.

Ashley Matthews
But you don't want to.

Chuck smiles.

Chuck Matthews
I've never said that out loud.

???
But it would be the typical Chuck Matthews thing to do. Turn tail and run when the going got tough. Wouldn't it?

Chuck turns to see Frank Hart walk in.

Frank Hart
Sorry for barging in. But I heard the legendary Matthews family was in attendance tonight...and I had to see for myself if the rumors were true.

Chuck Matthews
Come for an autograph, Frankie? Or are you going to gawk at my daughter like every other guy coming to visit today?

Frank looks at Ashley for a moment, and smirks, then turns his attention back to Chuck.

Frank Hart
I was actually coming with a bit of a challenge. You know, for old times sake. See...From the Ashes is coming up...the biggest event of the year...and I don't happen to be doing anything. So I thought, why not face the guy that prides himself on his big event undefeated streak? But of course...you're injured.

Chuck Matthews
Sounds like fun...but doctor's orders.

Frank smiles.

Frank Hart
Completely understandable. I mean...you're hurt, I'd hate to kick you while you were down and hand you a loss to end that streak of yours.

Chuck Matthews
You, of all people? Last I checked, Frankie, we were 3-2, with me up by one...You haven't been able to beat me since I was just starting off in the big leagues. Come on. I've passed you by. I've become greater than you ever were...and shit, even with a bad knee and a broken neck, I can still beat you.

Frank Hart
Let's put that to the test, then.

Chuck stares at Frank for a moment. He smirks.

Chuck Matthews
You're on.

The show cuts back to ringside.

Johnny - WHAT?

Rick - A man with a broken arm wins earlier tonight...and a man with a broken neck will be competing at From the Ashes....welcome to the Cripple Wrestling Federation.

Johnny - DID YOU NOT SEE THE RATINGS?! Chuck Matthews vs Frank Hart was considered one of the greatest matches of it's time! AND NOW WE MIGHT GET THE GREATEST REMATCH EVER!

Rick - That remains to be seen. Let's focus on what's happening now. And what's happening now is Tyson Rowle trying not to get stomped out by Corey Casey.

Johnny - Fuck that. I believe in Tyson Rowle! COME ON T-RO!

Megan O'Day
The following is a one-fall match! Introducing first, already in the ring...he hails from Sheffield, England, and weighs in at 229 pounds...please welcome the Pure Blood, TYSON ROWLE!

Tyson raises his fist to the crowd.

The entire arena is suddenly plunged into darkness

Your magic white rabbit
Has left it's writing on the wall
We follow like Alice
And just keep DIVING DOWN THE HOLE!

Red pyro erupts from the stage as two red spotlights turn on. The two red spotlights are pointed at a man wearing a hooded and robbed standing in the middle of the stage, amongst all the pyro, holding his arms out straight to either side in a crucifixion pose

You can't face your broken promise
Our ties have come undone
I will not be used to be battered and abused
It's the reason why I choose to cut my losses
Your lies fool no one
Your magic white rabbit
Your white room straight jacket

Your magic white rabbit
We follow like Alice
And just keep diving down the hole
We're falling and we're losing control
Your pulling us and dragging us down this dead end road
We follow like Alice

The hooded and robbed figure reaches up and pulls down his hood, revealing the wicked smile of “The Lord” Corey Casey. The Lord has black paint smeared under his eyes and his eyes are a cold blue as they shine in the darkness

You can't offer your poison to me
In your kingdom of filth
White Rabbit
Straight jacket

Your magic white rabbit
We follow like Alice
We follow like Alice

“The Lord” Corey Casey slowly walks through the pyro and begins making his way down the entrance ramp. The people on either side of the isle boo him violently, but “The Lord” simply tunes them out. Hatred and anger burn in his eyes as he slowly climbs up the steel ring steps

I won't be pushed aside
I will be heard
I will get what I want
What I deserve

I won't be pushed aside
I will be heard
I will get what I want
What I deserve

“The Lord” Corey Casey enters the ring and climbs the nearest turnbuckle. “The Lord” takes off his robe, revealing that the word “PAIN” is written on his chest. He holds his arms out to either side again in the same crucifix pose

Your magic white rabbit
We follow like Alice
We follow like Alice

Your magic white rabbit
We follow like Alice
Diving down the hole

“The Lord” Corey Casey climbs down from the turnbuckle and sits down in the corner. He hangs his head and awaits his opponent as a scowl appears on his face…

Megan O'Day - And the opponent, from Boston, Massachusetts, weighing 250 pounds...COREY CASEY!

Rick - Corey looks ready to kill.

Johnny - Which is absolutely no different than any other week.

Rick - ....very true.

Tyson Rowle [vs] Corey Casey

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Corey rushes forward and throws a straight punch, rocking Tyson. Tyson stumbles back into the ropes. Corey pushes Tyson to the ropes and throws him to the opposite side. Tyson rebounds off into a boot from Corey. Corey plants his foot on Tyson's head, scraping it against Tyson's face. Tyson rolls onto his stomach. Corey backs up and delivers a vicious kick to Tyson's ribs, flipping him back onto his back. Tyson clutches his side.

Rick - Corey dominating the early matchup.

Johnny - Tyson has been better and better every week. A win ehre tonight would put him on the map...and definitely give him all the momentum in the world going into his High Impact title match at From the Ashes.

Tyson slowly gets to his feet. The two tie up. Corey throws Tyson to the ground, and begins stomping him out. Tyson rolls out of the way and gets to his feet. Corey grabs Tyson by the throat and begins unloading punches to his face. Tyson gets his hands up, and manages to shove Corey away. He wipes blood away from his eyes to see Corey charging again. Tyson lifts his foot, driving his boot into Corey's skull. Corey stumbles back, and Tyson grabs him, lifting him in a suplex. He takes Corey down, and quickly goes for a pin.

-1-

-2-

Corey kicks out.

Rick - Close!

Johnny - But nothing doing. Corey's still in it.

Corey gets to his feet and turns towards Tyson. Tyson delivers a boot to Corey's gut, then quickly drops him with a DDT. Tyson rolls him over and goes for another pin.

-1-

-2-

Corey kicks out.

Rick - I think Tyson is just trying his luck.

Johnny - He doesn't expect to win this one, so he's throwing fate to the wind...which could prove devastating against an opponent like Corey Casey.

Tyson stands up and stomps down on Corey's chest, then follows up with a kick to the ribs. He backs up, climbing the corner. He dives off, looking for an elbow drop. Corey rolls out of the way at the last second, allowing Tyson to crash into the mat. Corey makes a motion to lift him, but stops. He turns towards the corner himself, climbing to the top rope.

Rick - Corey's gonna fly?

Johnny - Uh oh.

Tyson slowly gets to his feet. Corey leaps off, looking for a diving spear. Tyson grabs Corey's head in midair, driving his knees into Corey's face.

Rick - BLIZZARD'S STING!

Johnny - WHAT A COUNTER! HOLY SHIT!

Tyson hooks the leg a third time.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Corey kicks out.

Rick - He was so close! Wow!

Johnny - This is the biggest fight of the kid's life, and he's delivering!

Corey shakes his head, slowly standing. Tyson and Corey tie up again. Corey forces Tyson into the corner and begins punching him. Tyson slumps down in the corner. Corey back up, then charges forward, driving his boot into Tyson's head. He drags Tyson from the corner and slaps him in the face a few times. Tyson slowly stirs.

Rick - What a jerk.

Johnny - This is where Corey is at his most dangerous. When he starts toying with his opponents. Getting in their heads. Picking them apart mentally and physically at the same time.

Corey lifts Tyson to his feet and throws him to the ropes. Tyson rebounds off, and Corey answers with a big clothesline. Tyson scrambles to his feet. Corey takes him down with a second clothesline. Tyson gets to his feet immediately. Corey kicks Tyson in the gut and lifts him in a suplex position.

Rick - Uh oh.

Corey drives Tyson headfirst into the mat.

Johnny - PURIFIER!

Corey hooks Tyson's leg, smirking.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Tyson gets his shoulder up.

Johnny - WOW!

Rick - I don't know how, but Tyson is STILL going! I think this may be his greatest match to date!

Corey lifts Tyson to his feet. Tyson sends a punch, hitting Corey in the throat. Tyson sends a kick to Corey's ribs, but Corey catches his boot. Corey stands at his full height, still holding Tyson's foot. Tyson hops on his opposite foot, trying to stay balanced. Corey pulls Tyson forward and delivers a huge clothesline, still holding Tyson's leg. He quickly grabs Tyson's leg and flips him over, locking in a Boston crab.

Rick - Asylum Walls!

Johnny - And they're locked in tight.

Tyson screams, reaching for the ropes. Corey adds more pressure to the hold. Tyson gets his elbows under him, and begins army-crawling towards the ropes. The crowd cheers loudly.

Rick - He's so close!

Tyson reaches for the bottom rope, but is just short. Corey drags Tyson away from the ropes, and continues cranking on the hold. Tyson pulls at his hair, and reaches once more for the ropes. Finally, he gives up and slaps the mat.

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Megan O'Day - Here is your winner...COREY CASEY!

Rick - Tyson put up the fight of his life...but in the end, it was experience over drive.

Johnny - Tyson has the High Impact Title match at From the Ashes...hopefully, this isn't a sign of things to come.

The camera cuts to the locker room, where James Shark stands, throwing punches at a punching bag, and getting himself ready for the match. There's a knock at the door, and Brandon Macdonald walks in.

James Shark
Sup?

Brandon Macdonald
How's it going, champ?

James Shark
Preee good syll. How bout you?

Brandon Macdonald
Not bad at all.

James Shark
You need something?

Brandon Macdonald
No. Just here to wish you good luck tonight...and good luck at From the Ashes. No matter who wins...we'll take Corey out of the game, and it'll be a battle of the best.

James picks up his belt, slinging it over his shoulder.

James Shark
Aight, man...taking Corey out sounds good. But when it comes to defending this IWF title...whatever happens between now and then is all business. Ya feel me?

Brandon smirks.

Brandon Macdonald
Of course. Strictly business.

Shark and Brandon bump fists, and Shark walks out of the locker room. The camera returns to the ring.

Rick - Interesting. Corey might be fighting a handicap these next couple weeks.

Johnny - He's hellbent on taking back what he believes is rightfully his. At From the Ashes, he'll have exactly that opportunity...but against Shark and Brandon working together, his odds just got much worse.

He Aint Stoppin Me, He Aint Stoppin Me, He Aint Stoppin Me
He Aint Stoppin Me, He Aint Stoppin Me, He Aint Stoppin Me
I Hear Em Talkin Dis. I Hear Em Talkin Dat. Tryna Make Da Next Cat Think I Aint Got Ma Stats
He Aint Stoppin Me. He Aint Stoppin Me. He Aint Stoppin Me.

James Shark comes out of the curtains with his usual swag look. He stands on the center of the ramp nodding his head in confidence letting the music sink in and watching the fans.

Tryna Dirty Up Ma Name? You So Fuckin Lame, But Guess What It Didnt Work
He Aint Stoppin Me. He Aint Stoppin Me. He Aint Stoppin Me
Damn You Shoulda Known By Now, Sharky Is A Fighter
Walk Out, Light The Arena Up, Like A Lighter
I Tried To Tell You, Sharky Aint Nothin Nice.
Whup Out Da 12 Inch, Fuck Yo Girl Nice.
Exchange Hands, Land The Right, And Fuck Yo Life.
Givin Out Knockouts For Free, Yall Needa Holla At Me
Its Easy To See, Sharky Make Everyone Happy
Puttin Yall To Sleep, Take Yo Nap Without Me.

James begins to walk down the ramp. He taunts the white men in the audience but gives out all his attention to the black audience members along with the white girls. He climbs the steps to the ring, and before coming over the ropes he walks along the apron nodding his head to the beat of the music.

I Hear Em Talkin Dis. I Hear Em Talkin Dat. Tryna Make Da Next Cat Think I Aint Got Ma Stats
Tryna Dirty Up Ma Name? You So Fuckin Lame, But Guess What, It Didnt Work
The Baddest Nigga On The Planet
Big Money With A Big Figure
Cause I Dont Even Kno Who Ima Beat This Year
Holla At A Nigga With Some Beer
Fear This Motherfuckin James Shark

James Shark goes over the ropes. He walks around the center of the ring still nodding his head in confidence, listening to the beat of the music. James Shark then looks around the whole arena making gestures to the chicks.

Yo The Mind Sayin Knock Em, Ima Knock Em.
I Got The Kinda Knockouts, That Make A Mike Tyson Bitter.
I Got That Kinda Swagger That Make A Cloned Shark Bitter
Which Bitch You Know Made A Million Off A Knockout?
Dont Take Yo Eyes Off Me
Bitches Sigh When They Get Off Me
Fight Me, Yall Signed Yo Death Wish
And Its On To The Next Bitch
If I Was President, I Would Paint The White House Black As If Its Ma Residence

The Music Faded Away as James Shark was ontop of one of the turnbuckles eyeing the crowd. He jumped off the turnbuckle waiting for his opponent.

Megan O'Day - The following is the main event of the night, and it is scheduled for one-fall! Introducing first, from Brooklyn, New York, weighing 205 pounds...he is the current IWF Champion....JAMES SHARK!

Rick - The Baddest Champ on the Planet!

Johnny - Are you kidding? Shark is a great champion! He's going to retain the belt at From the Ashes!

Rick - No, I meant Baddest as in....why are you so white?

Johnny - I don't get it.

A manic laugh rings out, escalating in pitch...before the loud, pulsing intro to ‘Your Betrayal’ by Bullet for my Valentine begins. The synchronized intro continues until the guitar and drums begin to solo. Eventually they converge in together in a powerful rhythm, and as this happens pyros shoot up from either side of the stage, revealing Shadow Demon standing there with his hands up in the air, causing the crowd to erupt.

Am I going insane (insane)
My blood is boiling inside of my veins
An evil feeling it ticks (it ticks)
My body shaking there’s no turning back

Shadow Demon begins to walks down the ramp, grinning madly.

Don't take your eyes off the trigger
I’m not to blame if your world turns to black
as your eyes start to blister
There's just no hope for our final embrace
So here we are, I’m in your head
I’m in your heart!!!

Johnny Styles runs down the ramp and blasts Shadow Demon over the head with a chair. He tackles Shadow Demon from behind, raining punches down on him. Shadow gets to his feet and tries to fight back, but Johnny fights him off, and lifts him onto his shoulders before dropping him with an End Result.

Rick - What the fuck?

Johnny - Are you serious?

Johnny lifts Shadow to his feet and rolls him into the ring, circling the ring. Shark points at the timekeeper, who rings the bell.

Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes Mainevent
James Shark [vs] Shadow Demon

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Shark stalks Shadow, curling his hand into a fist. Shadow Demon slowly gets to his feet and turns around into a massive right hand from Shark. Shadow Demon falls to the mat, and doesn't move. THe referee checks Shadow Demon and begins waving his arms.

[Ding! Ding! Ding!]

Megan O'Day - Your winner, as a result of a knockout...JAMES SHARK!

Shark smiles. Johnny slides into the ring and begins stomping Shadow out. Corey Casey jumps the barrier and slides into the ring. Shark turns in time to see Corey, and the two begin trading blows.

Johnny - This is madness!

Rick - Madness? THIS IS IWF!

The four men brawl in the ring. Brandon Macdonald charges down the ramp, and tackles Styles to the mat. He turns and starts unloading punches on Corey. Corey and Johnny immediately slide out of the ring, retreating up the ramp, staring at Brandon in the ring. Brandon leans over the ropes, pointing and yelling at Johnny and Corey. He finally stops, and turns around to face Shark. Shark sends a huge right hand to Brandon, knocking him out cold.

Johnny - SWAG OUT!

Rick - Brandon turned his back for one minute...and paid the price!

James Shark looks at Corey on the stage, then Brandon on the mat. He picks up a microphone, smirking.

James Shark
Like I said homie....strictly business.

All Rights Reserved

Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes   Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XIV: Road to From the Ashes
Page 1 of 1