Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does he love you or does he not

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

Does he love you or does he not Empty
PostSubject: Does he love you or does he not   Does he love you or does he not I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:39 am

[Andrew and Crisis are sitting in the room on separate beds looking at each other. Crisis is wearing a black shirt and black pants. Andrew is wearing a green t-shirt with a longsleeve white one underneath, and baggy black track pants. His left hand is in an airtight cast.]

Savage - So, just you and me to one room.

Crisis - Fuck you.

Savage - Fuck your face.

[Andrew pulls out some pills for the broken wrist and concussion he got in PWR-1. He takes four of them and while swallowing them shakes the bottle.]

Crisis - Will you stop that?

Savage - Eat my balls bitch.

[Crisis stands up.]

Crisis - What the fuck is wrong with you?

Savage - This hardcore house has been nothing but a fuckin headache for me.

Crisis - You got your headache from being a bitch in PWR-1.

Savage - Fuck your face. I'm gonna take these pills with some beer. LIKE A MAN!

[Andrew walks over behind his bed where there's a keg. He pours a cup and drinks his pills with it.]

Crisis - I bet I can drink more than you.

Savage - Bring it.

[Crisis pours a glass. They eye each other while they drink. Andrew sees Pandora and runs over to her in the hallway.]

Savage - Hey, did you get my Valentine's Day gift? I miss you.

PR - Yeah. Thanks. I can barely get in my room it's so big. The chocolate is gonna make me fat. You suck.

Savage(under his breath) - I shoulda hit you with the shoe.

[Pandora walks away not hearing that.]

PR - That's not gonna get my memory back asshole.

[Okay, maybe she did hear that.]

Crisis - Come on bitch lets drink some beer.

[Andrew goes back to drink. Time lapse - 3 hours. Andrew and Crisis now each have an arm around each other, singing drinking songs
while drinking.]

Andrew and Crisis - Ay yi yi yi, my brother's dating your sister! Ay yi yi yi my sisters a mother and whore!

[Time lapse - 1 hour. Andrew is just sitting there drunk. Crisis tackles him and the two begin to fight.]

Crisis - You should have stayed with Serra!

Savage - Fuck you, I love Pandora!

Crisis - Serra loved you!

Savage - She left me because W3 closed!

Crisis - You lie!

Savage - Swear to god!

[Crisis and Andrew stop fighting. Crisis seems to have some compassion. It changes quickly when he punches Andrew and the two
again wrestle on the floor. Time lapse - 15 min. The two are now puking in their repsective trash cans. They both look and each other and then go
back to puking. Time lapse - 30 min, they're both passed out on the same bed cuddling. The camera closes in on both of them. Crisis is nestling Andrew's ear while Andrew sucks his thumb. Amy walks in and draws with a Sharpie marker on both their faces. The camera looks down on the
two as it fades out.]
Back to top Go down

Does he love you or does he not
Page 1 of 1