Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My love for you is like a truck

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My love for you is like a truck Empty
PostSubject: My love for you is like a truck   My love for you is like a truck I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:20 am

Date: October 2nd, 2011
Time: 8:45 P.M

I just came back to the backstage area after my tag match; I'm rubbing my head from where Andrew James nailed me with that cutter. I didn't even see it coming; I was too busy outside dealing with my opponent for my title Aric Voss. I got up just in time to see Andrew celebrate with the champion Vincent Van Rose. However he would shock the world by backstabbing VVR in the back and leveled him with his finisher. I didn't know what I was thinking; I just got up there and charged at him wildly a mistake that I would pay for dearly. I decided to let Andrew have that attack on me for free, what was going on between him and the IWF champion was none of my business. Although me and Vincent were partners that one night, what happens afterwards is irrelevant. On the bright side though, I've dealt a huge blow to Aric's ego with that win. Now I'm 7 and 0 going into my first main event of the next Battlegrounds, where I will defend my title against the very man who is hungry for gold. This night was my night, but I must be ready for anything as I go into my 4th title defense. I just couldn’t wait to vacate this title around my waist and get myself some real gold, it was only a matter of time now.

Date: October 2nd, 2011
Time: 10: 34 P.M

For now though, it was time for me to enjoy myself. After leaving that building and being greeted by the night air, me and Kurumi took off in my car as I drove us to her house. As we traveled to our destination, Kurumi would tell me that she contacted her sisters and they agreed to move in with her, I asked her if there was enough room for the three of them and she surprised me when she said that her house has three bedrooms. I'm like "Wow a three bedroom house!?” Whatever deal she made with the former landlord of the place must have been a danm good one. We would arrive near the garage and got out of the car. I took a good look at the place: It was much bigger than I thought, grey stone walls covering the outer area, blackest roof with a satellite on one corner and a chimney on the other. There were two medium sized windows with blue curtains hanging from above, and a nice green yard with a stone pavement at the center. We both went inside the place and I was taken back at how nicely furnished this place really was. Everything looks so nice, a brown wooden oak table with a cloth surrounding it, long black leather couch sitting in the middle with a fur rug at the bottom. Then I noticed Kurumi's pride and joy: a 74 inch plasma screen T.V with a built in surround system. My mouth was opened the whole time I was in this place; she really spared no expense when she decorated this house. Kurumi jumped over and plopped herself on the couch as I walked over and sat down next to her. She crawled up to me and we kissed as I wrapped my arm around her neck. I surveyed the place and leaned back on the couch, and then I felt Kurumi's hand rubbing against my crotch as she smiled at me seductively.

Kurumi: Don't think I haven’t forgotten your promise to me.

Yuko Shemamora: Of course not.

She then got up from her seat and took my hand and pulled me to my feet.

Kurumi: Follow me big boy.

I did and we walked upstairs to her room where it nice and dark. We both took off our shoes and Kurumi closed the door then locked it. I don't understand why she would do that considering there is no one else here and that both her front door and back doors are locked as well but oh well. Still holding onto my hand, she lead me to her bed where she sat down and spread her legs while giving me a naughty smile.

Kurumi: I'm ready, give it to me baby!

Yuko Shemamora: With pleasure.

I pulled off her shirt and started licking her neck as I unbuttoned her bra leaving her topless. I then slowly dragged my tongue down her chest, licking her tits. I felt her nipples become sensitive as I swept my tongue over them. I then took them into my mouth; first one, then the other. I could hear her moan as I kept sucking her nipples till they were fully erect. I then reached down and slowly pulled off her panties. She would groan in pleasure as she grabbed my hand and pushed it into her smoldering crotch. I took two of my fingers and slid them into the hot, slimy wetness of her moist slit. She was tight, and with the way she began frantically hunching her hips against my hand, that I knew I would be in the fuck of my life once I got my cock inside that eager hole of hers. I kept shoving my fingers deep into her pussy, listening to her whimpers; I could tell that she was enjoying this. I fingered her with one hand while my other hand reached around to feel her nice round breasts.

Kurumi: Mmmhmmm your fingers feel so good inside me Yuko.

Yuko Shemamora: You haven’t seen anything yet my dear.

I took her by the hips and laid her on the bed, I pulled down my pants and showed her my meat stick. She stared at it with awe, and then she spread her legs and nodded me as I entered inside of her. Kurumi moaned with a mixture of pain and pleasure as I thrust the rigid thickness of my long manhood into her, penetrating and stretching her cunt until I was buried all the way into her; my balls resting on her butthole.

Yuko Shemamora: Does it hurt?

Kurumi: No I'm fine, keep going.

I nodded and started thrusting in and out of her pussy. I started out slow and hard, but then went faster and further inside of her. Each thrust made a squelching sound as her juices kept flowing out of her vagina.

Kurumi: Ahhhhh! Oh my god, Yuko! Oh f-fuck! It's going in me soo deeeep! Uh-huh yes, right in there!

I couldn’t help but smile as I heard her squeals of joy, I kept spreading her thighs wide apart, giving me more room to thrust my dick into her. It never missed a beat as it slid in and out of Kurumi's cunt like a hot, greased piston. I stopped for a moment as I saw Kurumi try to catch her breath; I took my manhood out of her and wedged my face between her legs. I then stick out my tongue and ran it through her wet pussy, feeling it part her cunt lips like a hot knife through butter. I licked and sucked at her drooling cunt, sticking my tongue as far up into her creamy hole as I could get.

Kurumi: Yuko I want to be on top now.

I nodded at her and we switch places, I lay on the bed while Kurumi slowly climbed on top of me and slipped my cock into her juicy slit. I held her around the waist as I thrusted forward, ramming my cock savagely into her slippery hole. I could hear her moan and scream as she felt my cock head slam against her cervix. I maintained momentum as she kept ramming me harder and harder, suddenly I feel the juices of her orgasm spilling out and all I could do was hang on as she bucked and jerked in ecstasy. I held on until her cunt muscles relaxed as she slumped right on my chest, we both took deep breaths as we looked at each other for a moment.

Kurumi: I love you Yuko.

Yuko Shemamora: I love you too Kurumi.

I pulled my dick out of her as it let out whatever jizz that I had left and then I took a blanket and rolled it over us. We pressed our naked bodies together and shared one last kiss before closing my eyes and going to sleep.

Date: October 3rd, 2011
Time: 11:22 A.M

That morning, I got up and put on my clothes from last night, and made my way out of Kurumi's house without waking her. I then drove off back to my house and took a nice long shower before switching out to a fresh set of clothes. I must have impressed some promoters backstage during my tag match with the IWF champion, because I received a call from a place called Hot Stuff Industries. They are a big time supporter of IWF, taking pictures of both wrestlers and divas alike and then putting them on posters from PPVs, magazines, sports cups, DVD covers, you name it. Well I made sure to wear one of my best outfits for the pictures as I got inside my car and followed the directions that were given to me via cell phone. After driving around for some time, I arrived to the huge building that is Red Hot Industries. The place was big, almost 110 feet tall with glass windows decorating the walls. I went in through the automatic doors and was greeted by a nice looking brunet girl whose tag reads "Mindy". She must have expected my arrival because she recognized me somehow.

Mindy: Mr. Shemamora?

Yuko Shemamora: Yes madam?

Mindy: Great to have you here, our lead photographer is ready to take some pictures of you for our upcoming Red Hot magazine. It will be one of best sellers for IWF fans yet, that I'm sure of it. Now if you'll please follow me.

She turned her back to me as I followed her from a good distance; I tried not to look underneath her dress skirt and instead focused my attention on the offices and people working around the clock getting everything ready for their next release. I went upstairs to the 3rd floor and was taken to this big brown door where a large white room awaited. There were some lights in the corner and a screen for a background near the edge. A camera sits on top of a long stood and a woman sits on a chair adjusting the camera so that it's in the right angle. She stopped was she was doing and took note of me and the other girl. She smiled as Mindy left the room leaving us alone.

Woman: You must be the next big star of IWF the Steel Angel Yuko Shemamora.

Yuko Shemamora: You've done your homework, or you just know everything?

She smiled and offered me a handshake which I accepted.

Julia: My name is Julia; I'm one of the photographers and editors of Red Hot Industries. I will be taking some pictures of you for our upcoming magazine so if you'll be so kind as to stand at the center of the background we can get started.

I did as I was told and stood right behind the background while I waited for instructions. Normally I didn't like having my picture taken (I'm a bit camera shy) however after doing this for almost 3 years, I'm getting used to having people take shots at me with a camera. Hell back at DW I had people left and right flashing cameras at me like it was going out of style. She had me do some poses and facial expressions as she kept taking picture after picture. After what seemed like an hour or so, she stopped and signaled me to leave the background. We then went out of the room and into the editors section where she plans to transfer the pictures so that they can be edited properly for the magazine. She turned to me and nodded.

Julia: Well we are done here; I thank you for your time Yuko. Be sure to check for check on the website for updates on the magazine. Thanks and we look forward to working with you again.

We shook hands and I got out of that building after trying to remember how I got back from where I came. Once I was outside, I walked towards my car and stepped on the gas. I felt much better after all that, now not only am I at the top of my game, I am now making myself known around the world. Those magazines are sure to boost my popularity and give me a nice boost in my paycheck. A little self promoting is never a bad thing and besides, I deserved that kind of recognition. Tomorrow is gonna to be another one of those wild days because Brian is now free to go and Duke is already making plans to have us go bowling. I had considered inviting Kurumi to come join us, but Duke said no, telling me that her girlfriend is going to the mall with Kurumi and her sisters later. I got home and worked out for a few hours before making some sandwiches. I then sat down and played some video games until it got late and then I went to bed and shut off the lights, man I was feeling good.

Date: October 4th, 2011
Time: 3:46P.M

I started off my day like every other typical day, taking a shower, putting on some clothes, and making sure I look presentable. I checked my phone and as always found no messages. I'm kinda surprised that Father Terrence hasn’t called me yet, ever since I dropped the bombshell on poor Claira, I've made every attempt to avoid contact with anyone from Springfield. I guess she must have told him what happened (at least I assumed she did) and I guess Father Terrence wants to wait awhile before contacting me again. I just shook my head and called Duke and Brian letting them know that I was on my way to their houses. I stopped off at Duke's place first knocking on his door and being greeted by him a few moments later. We then took a shortcut to Brian's house getting across the street and then stopping right at his door. Duke then turned to me and gave me a sly smirk.

Duke Dice: I think you should knock dude, his mother likes you better.

I suppose she does, but that's mainly because I'm kind and respectful where as Duke often likes to make snide remarks behind her back. I don't know why he insists on doing that but he assured me that he was only fooling around. Well after making up my mind on what I was going to, I curled my hand into a knuckle and tapped it against the door. After a few minutes, the door opens and Brian's mother stands in the center. She invites us in as we make our way into the house where Brian is sitting on a chair lacing up his shoes.

Duke Dice: Hey there Brian, you’ve been a good boy lately?

Brian just gives Duke a dirty look as he gets up from his chair and grabs his jacket. I guess he couldn’t wait to get out of the house ever since he served his punishment. I turned to face him while his mother heads to the bathroom.

Brian: So are you guys ready to get out of here?

Yuko Shemamora: Did you remember to bring your wallet this time?

As if to respond to my question, Brian pulled out his wallet from his jacket pocket. I nodded as he replaced it, I wanted to make sure he didn't forget this time, last thing we need is another incident like at Moonlight Mall. As we prepared to leave, Brian's mother returned to give us some hugs before turning to Brian and holding a finger at him.

Brian's Mom: And no more stealing you got it? Stay out of trouble!

Brian: Yes mom.

Brian's Mom: You two make sure Brian stays out of trouble.

Yuko Shemamora: Not to worry madam, we will take care of him.

With that we all went outside to stretch out as the wind was picking up. I turned to Duke who is buttoning up his sweater.

Yuko Shemamora: So whose car are we using? Yours or mine?

Duke Dice: Let's take my car, it's faster that way.

Brian: Whatever man, let's just go.

We all looked at each other then made our way towards Duke's car which was a convertible. I took the back seat while Duke and Brian sat up front. We strapped ourselves in and made our way to the bowling alley.

Date: October 3rd, 2011
Time: 4:50 P.M

After spending 10 minutes looking for a parking spot, we got out and walked towards the bowling alley. It seems to be jam packed this evening as almost all of the lanes were occupied. I considered turning back when I noticed that Duke was speaking to the cashier. Apparently there is only one lane opened for us and so we handed over the money and went to get our shoes. We then made our way down to the aisles where the bowling balls were, we then split up to find our bowling ball. I found a nice orange one with some scratches on it, but it was light enough and the holes were big enough to fit my fingers so I took it and head towards the 1st lane which is located on the far end. By the time I got there, Brian and Duke have already set their balls on the rail and Duke went on to set up the scoreboard. Brian was up first as he took his red bowling ball and tossed it onto the lane, it rolled slightly to the left before knocking a few pins over. He then took his second shot and ended up throwing it too hard and it rolled right into the gutter. I went up next and flung my ball right down the center, taking down all but one on the right end. I curved the ball to the right and scored a spare. Duke was up next with his blue ball and scored a strike and from that point it was a pattern: strike. spare, gutter, strike, spare, gutter. We kept going for 2 hours until the 5th game where I finished with a score of 213 while Brian scored 189 and Duke got a measly 135.

Duke Dice: Well that was fun.

Brian: Man my arm hurts.

Duke Dice: Hey Yuko where's that title of yours? I thought you said you were going to show to be today.

That's right, I did tell Duke that I was gonna bring my New Blood title to show it off to him. I heard he was a big fan of IWF but then again that's only because I'm in it.

Yuko Shemamora: Sorry man, I must have forgotten.

Duke Dice: Don't sweat it; by the way ain't you defending that belt next week?

Yuko Shemamora: Yeah, main event.

Duke Dice: Dude that's fucking awesome.

We slapped high fives while Brian snorts.

Brian: I hope you lose your title so that I don't have to hear you brag 24/7.

I just gave Brian a weird look as I smirked.

Yuko Shemamora: First of all dimwit, I don't brag unless it's necessary. Second why should you even care? You don't watch the sport.

He just shrugs and heads outside and we followed him back to Duke's car. On our way back, I received a call from Kurumi telling me that she wants me to train her for her match this week since her sisters will watch over the house. I agreed seeing as she's got a really tough match on her hands and then hung up as Duke dropped me off at my place. I waved at them as they drove off, then I headed inside and went to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator where my belt was wrapped up in a plastic bag. I pulled it out and it was nice and cold. I took the title out of the bag and strapped it around my waist, I couldn’t wait to cash in on this title I only need to more defenses and once I've beaten Aric I will only have one more win to go. I smiled as I jumped up the steps and headed towards my room, closing the door behind me.

Aric............Aric..............Aric..............you seem to have lost your touch haven't you?

When you first came to this company, you were on fire. You tore through every opponent that stood before you, you had all the momentum in the world. Everyone saw you as the future, the one who would one day carry this whole entire federation under your shoulders.

But that all came to a screeching halt when you went toe to toe against me.

Now I won't take anything away from you, we were both in a tag match and it was your tag partner who got pinned and not you. However because of that lost, your winning streak is over and now you have to start from the very beginning all over again.

I have to ask you, whose fault is that?

Naturally you would put the blame on your agent, seeing as he was dumb enough to stick his nose in where it didn't belong and attempted to give you a helping hand. Ironically enough however he ended up helping me instead by introducing one of my favorite weapons in wrestling.

Also for future reference, let this be a warning: Never attack me with a chair.

Long before I joined this fed, I was a hardcore expert. I took tools of trade from many in ring veterans who were the inventors of hardcore wrestling. The things they taught would help me in my battles; I became a master of using the ring as my guide when it came to inflicting punishment. One weapon in particular that I grew fond of using was the steel chair, I would use in ways that many people have never seen. Setting up some of the most brutal and sickest stunts and shots with the chair. I also developed a series of techniques that enabled me to disabled those who were armed with chairs. This included: Tripping them then leg dropping the chair on them, kicking the chair out of their hands, kicking the chair into their faces, grabbing the chair and twisting it in an awkward position, kicking the guy's legs so that he falls with the chair and so on. Long story short Aric I know how to use a chair well so be sure to keep that in mind time you try and pull a stunt like that ever again.

Now I know you’re expecting me to start bragging about how I'm still undefeated and that I'm a rising star that is seen by thousands of people nationwide. You’re expecting me to start throwing parties and celebrations, pop a bottle of apple cider, and walk down a red carpet with a lovely girl on one arm and my title on the other arm. Walking towards a long white limo, then the door opens and balloons pop out followed by a group of girls who all jump for joy as we head inside while the driver takes us out to the hotel for a one night stand.

But that's something you would do, am I right?

See that's the main difference between us, you are egoistical, you allow your pride and glory to get into your head. I don't care at all what you've done in the best, its completely irrelevant. I could talk about my past achievements but that would be pointless now would it? I don't need to brag, I don't have to keep reminding everyone here that I am the best at what I do. I just go out there and show them what I do in the ring and I leave it at that. I don't need to be surrounded by people whose only job is to make sure I look good on T.V, I don't need an agent running around giving me advice, and I sure as hell don't need all the glamour and crap to make myself look pretty. The only things I need is my looks, my outfit, my friends, and my girl, everything else is a luxury.

So continue to soak in your self indulging glory, it will make my victory over you when I pinned your sorry butt in front of your parents and your peers all the sweeter.

And I'm going to enjoy every moment of it, once that bell rings and it's just you and me, I'll take great satisfaction in dissecting you bit by bit. Once I'm done with you, you'll be nothing more than a human pretzel.

Go ahead and bring your lousy agent and whoever else you need down to the ring. While you’re at it, have you folks either sit in the front rows or at the T.V set because I wanna show them just how bad of a failure you really are.

You want this title bad enough? Here it is, come and get it..................if you can.

Last edited by Steel Angel on Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:47 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : grammer reposition)
Back to top Go down

My love for you is like a truck
Page 1 of 1