Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Understanding what you love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

Understanding what you love Empty
PostSubject: Understanding what you love   Understanding what you love I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:07 pm

"Understand the concept of love."

Click Click Click

-The scene pops up with Sean Libby sitting bored out of his mind clicking on a mouse on a site of E-feds (Oh how convenient)-

-He sips a root beer that is sitting on his desk and then sits back and leans back and groans-

Sean Libby:
Oh my God! Why is life of retirement of wrestling so fucking BORING?!

-Libby waves his arms in the air as he talks and drop them down like their dead weight-

-A door unlocks and from it is Serai Leone-

Serai Leone:
Heh, you don't look so good there babe.

Sean Libby:
Serai, how is it that real life wrestling is so much more entertaining when it looks like these... 12 year old kids, can't even write a promo or something to save their life?

Serai Leone:
Probably because their 12 year old kids.

-Serai laughs and Sean's face just is a still face :-

Sean Libby:
... I can't do this, this is just too stupid to handle.

-Sean pushes his keyboard away and goes into the kitchen-

-Serai follows Sean who grabs a glass and drinks water-

-Serai hugs Sean from behind-

Sean Libby:
Thank you.

Serai Leone:
Your welcome.

-The two share a kiss and when they let their lips go Sean takes a deep sigh-

Sean Libby:
Do you think I'm wrong?

Serai Leone:
What do you mean?

Sean Libby:
I mean, do you think I quit the game too early? I want to wrestle again. But the doctors say I shouldn't!... Do you think they were right?

-Sean and Serai sit down at two separate chairs in the kitchen with Serai holding Sean's hand

Serai Leone:
I don't think they were. While it may be good for your life, I don't think its good for what you are. Your body says no, but your soul says yes. Either one you choose, I'll be by your side.

-Sean looks around the room and see's one of them with his buddy Steel Angel in it with Sean holding the High Impact title at the time-

-Sean stands up-

Sean Libby:
I gotta find someone I used to know...The old me.

-Sean walks out of the house leaving Serai to watch him walk out-

Serai Leone:
I think hes doing what he knows is right.

Sometime later

-Sean Libby is walking in the sidewalk with ipod music blasting in his ears-

-Sean stops walking and looks up and sees a neon sign that says "IWF BATTLEGROUNDS TONIGHT!!"-

-Mysterious voices can be heard and flashbacks of Sean Libby wrestling Ryan Apollos, Vincent Van Rose, and Hostyle Jones-

Sean Libby:
...I've proven I can beat impossibles. I've also proven to be the most resilient superstar in IWF's history. A bunch of pansies of doctors can't and won't tell me what I can, and cannot do. They will not stop me from doing what I love. I will be at BattleGrounds tonight!

-Sean starts hoping and then sprints across the street and barely misses a car then he jumps over a parked one-

-A car suddenly stops and Sean jumps over it-

-The person stepping out of the car shocks Sean when he turns around and it shows his elder brother Eric Libby-

Eric Libby:
Sean!

Sean Libby:
Eric?

Eric Libby:
What are you doing?

Sean Libby:
I'm jumping over cars, what does it look like?

Eric Libby:
Dude, you can't do that stuff bro. Your doctors said that-

Sean Libby:
Fuck what the doc said Eric. I'm doing what I think is right. I'm listening to my heart. I'm going back into wrestling tonight bro.

Eric Libby:
Maybe we should talk, I don't think you should do this Sean. I mean you could die out in that ring, like you almost did a year ago.

-Sean paces for about 10 seconds then High Heel Kicks his brother into his car's window-

Sean Libby:
You were always a bad influence to me Eric.

-Sean turns away from his bleeding brother and continues jumping over cars and jumping to the BattleGrounds arena fading into a black screen-

Back to top Go down
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding what you love   Understanding what you love I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:52 pm

dammit Libbeh Facepalm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding what you love   Understanding what you love I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 6:18 pm

was this suppose to be a rp?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understanding what you love   Understanding what you love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Understanding what you love
Page 1 of 1