Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Entering true Irish

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0
Alignment: In Between

Entering true Irish Empty
PostSubject: Entering true Irish   Entering true Irish I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:20 pm

-We open up with a bright light as we see a man who's is all black with white eyes as the camera rushes to him fast then the we go into the eyes and the man disappears / we see more light then the light fades to the look of a bright sunny day as we see a group of houses one most strangely is fully green the door opens as we see a man who is dressed in a shirt that reads "I Am True Irish" with blue jeans this man walks to a green Sadan he starts the car up and backs it up to the street and drives it away as the screen fades back to the light / The light fades away once again and we see the same green Sadan with the man inside driving it inside a middle of a town he parks the car and gets out he walks over to a local restraunt and walks over to table which is already taken by one man and says-

???: Hey Malcolm!

-The man who is now identified as Malcolm turns to the unknown man-

Malcolm: Hey Sean! How are you my old friend?!

-The man who is now identified as Sean reaches his hand over to Malcolm and shakes it and sits down in the seat in front of Malcolm-

Sean: Hows it been?

Malcolm: Meh. MEW is just fine i guess. You still a free agent?

Sean: Oh yeah. I've been like this for about 3 months. If i don't get any work soon I'm going to be homeless.

Malcolm: Yeah. I feel my homie.

-Sean reaches over to a grabs a newspaper and opens it he turns over to the help wanted section-

Sean: Hmm.

Malcolm: Anything good?

Sean: Well theres computer techs... Uh some paper delivering... Oh whats this now?

-A waiter comes with a coffee and a Dr. Pepper and places the coffee in front of Malcolm and places the Dr. Pepper in front of Sean as Sean reaches over to show Malcolm the help wanted that Sean pointed out-

Sean: Look. It says: "Are you a wrestler who is looking for some work or want to become a wrestler? Then come join Insurgency Wrestling Federation. We are nothing but the fairest of all of wrestling!"

Malcolm: Hm. Not bad. That be great for you.

Sean: Yeah. I think it be better if you'd come with me.

Malcolm: Nah. I'm better off on my own for now Sean. Thanks.

-A man who has been sitting at a stool with a beer takes a sip of it to finish it puts his glass down and walks over to the two men who are talking about wrestling-

???: Excuse me. Are you talking about IWF?

Sean: Uh... Yes sir.

???: Well lad-

-The man reaches his hand over to offer Sean to shake it-

???: Conner O'Shannon at your service young lad.

-Sean shakes Conner's hand-

Sean: Sean Libby. Or Sean O'Rourke. Nice to meet you. This is my friend Malcolm Donaldson.

Conner O'Shannon: Nice to meet you lads. I do represent the pinicle of IWF. Are either of you a free agent by any chance?

Malcolm Donaldson: Yes Sean is.

Conner O'Shannon: Oh is that so now?

Sean Libby: Yes. And i am looking to get out of this slump that i am in.

Conner O'Shannon: Well if that is so i will kindly like to take you out of that "slump" I'd like to offer you a chance at becoming a star at IWF.

Sean Libby: Oh really?

Conner O'Shannon: Yes laddie. I don't mind. And I'm sure the owner won't mind it either.

Sean Libby:... Alright. I think? I'll give it a shot.

Conner O'Shannon: Great!

-Conner goes into his pocket and takes out a note with words on it-

Conner O'Shannon: Come to this address on Monday.

Sean Libby: Uh... Okay?

Conner O'Shannon: Alright see you there.

-Conner taps Sean's shoulder and leave the two alone as the screen goes black to end this segment-

(end)
Back to top Go down

Entering true Irish
Page 1 of 1