Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roland Drax [vs.] Imanov Chovsceh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Roland Drax [vs.] Imanov Chovsceh Empty
PostSubject: Roland Drax [vs.] Imanov Chovsceh   Roland Drax [vs.] Imanov Chovsceh I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:59 pm

The Indy Phenom Roland Drax takes on the Russian Nightmare Imanov Chovsceh
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Roland Drax

Roland Drax

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 0-0-0
Alignment:

Roland Drax [vs.] Imanov Chovsceh Empty
PostSubject: Willpower. Simple & True.   Roland Drax [vs.] Imanov Chovsceh I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:49 pm

Moments before IWF Battlegrounds goes live in Orlando, Javier Sanchez roams the halls backstage. He attempts to gain an exclusive interview with one of the several newly inked IWF superstars debuting tonight. Javier discovers Wanda Ferris & the most recently signed, Roland Drax backstage. Wanda sits at a makeup tables getting finishing touches done to her. Meanwhile Roland impressively displays his athleticism by performing headstand pushups. Sanchez quickly gathers his crew together, goes live, & begins conducting the interview.

JAVIER SANCHEZ
Standing just behind me is the underground wrestling phenom, Roland Drax. The hype surrounding his debut in IWF tonight has sent the internet community into frenzy. What the mainstream audience wants to know is what thoughts are running through the mind of Roland Drax.

Javier Sanchez kneels down placing the microphone up to Drax as he continues to prep for his upcoming contest. After a few silent moments, Roland breaks his quiet & decides to speak.

ROLAND DRAX
…Willpower.

Just a single word was spoken. Sanchez peers up at the camera appearing very confused by the response given from Drax. Yet Roland says no more & proceeds to continue with his workout. Javier stumbles over his words before attempting to continue.

JAVIER SANCHEZ
Willpower? Care to expand on your thought?

Roland Drax then effortlessly performs a front flip & lands flawlessly on his feet. In the background Wanda Ferris continues to pay no mind & continues to glamour herself up more. Javier Sanchez stands back up & puts the microphone up to him.

ROLAND DRAX
Willpower. Willpower, I consider to be one of humanity’s greatest virtues. It is that virtue which has led me to this moment. I experienced many trials along my journey to this moment. I even suffered countlessly to obtain this moment. When those villains reared their heads & the darkness surrounding me was pitch black. I could have lain down & allow myself to abandon this moment. I should have left myself in that darkness & died. Yet I did not. It was my willpower that kept me walking, it was my willpower that kept me crawling, & when I couldn’t crawl then my willpower dragged me. The body can be broken. The man can be broken. My willpower however is unbreakable. I refuse to give into the fear. I will not be giving up tonight against, Imanov Chovsceh.

The passion being displayed by Roland Drax was unfathomable. It was just then the opening theme for Battlegrounds blared over the speakers then shortly followed by deafening pyro. Roland Drax’s moment was now imminent. Drax streaks his hear several times & paces a few inches back & forth. Wanda sits up from her chair then gives Roland a order with the snap of her fingers. Roland Drax grabs the microphone one last time.

ROLAND DRAX
…It’s showtime.
Back to top Go down

Roland Drax [vs.] Imanov Chovsceh
Page 1 of 1