Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roland Drax [vs.] Zane Orion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Dillinger

Alex Dillinger

Roland Drax [vs.] Zane Orion Empty
PostSubject: Roland Drax [vs.] Zane Orion   Roland Drax [vs.] Zane Orion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:13 am

Roland Drax continues to look to impress as he takes on a fellow rising new comer, Zane Orion!
Back to top Go down
Lazy Zane

Lazy Zane

Roland Drax [vs.] Zane Orion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roland Drax [vs.] Zane Orion   Roland Drax [vs.] Zane Orion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:39 pm

Roland Drax [vs.] Zane Orion Zanehe10
Prologue//Where Has She Been//Las Vegas//June 2013//Off Camera

Taking a deep breath, Zane stared at her candy stash wondering what she should have as she held the cupboard door open. There was so many options and variety. Did she want something sweet, sour, or chocolatey? Or did she want something to chew, suck, or lick? As she thought, she flicked her tongue off the back of her teeth making a clicking sound before tilting her head and reaching in her jar of goodies pulling out a bag of skittles.

Closing up the cupboard she had nothing but a smile on her face and she didn’t know why as she leaned against the counter doing her best to try and open the small red candy bag but it was being stubborn. The more she pulled the more it seemed locked up tighter than Fort Knox. By the time the bag did finally open, she was using too much force causing the bag to split in half as skittles just flew out going every which way all over her kitchen floor.

She stood there for a moment rubbing her lips slightly together before she looked down at the ripped bag in her hands and then looked at her tiled floor coved with rainbow speckles. Shaking her head she set the bag and whatever was left in it on the counter before she bent down to pick up the mess, but as soon as she went to reach for the first skittle she began to retract it...

Zane was just standing in the archway that led to her kitchen watching Jay Nasty standing in front of her candy cupboard just sneakily snacking away. She couldn’t help but smile seeing him standing there shirtless, his ash blonde hair going every which way on top of his head; a hair style she preferred on him.

Sneaking up behind him she reached out, quickly poking his sides with her fingers as she yelled out “BOO”. The action alone caused him to jump, sending the candy he was trying so hard to be discreet about all over the place. The room became filled with her laughter as Jay turned his skinny towering self around to look down at her.

Jay Nasty: Why you gotta go and do that?

Zane: I couldn’t pass up the opportunity, but now you got a mess to clean up

Moving her way around him, she snickered a bit as she began to put the sweets away.

Jay Nasty: Nuh, I aint cleaning it up. You’re the one who scared me and made me spill them out in the first place.

Zane: But its not my fault you be jumpy though,

feeling his breath on her neck made her smile as it was followed by the touch of his hands against her skin, as they slid across her lower back resting on her hips.Leaning back against him his lips touched her neck causing a shiver to go down her spine.

Jay Nasty: We can clean up the mess together, you can be my mop boo.

Chuckling slightly, she turned towards him looking in his eyes filled with lust and want. She watched as his tongue revealed itself between his lips and moved  across them in temptation.

Zane: I can be your mop huh?

she said in a low sensual tone as he just smiled, leaning down, pressing his lips against hers...

Closing her eyes, Zane was now sitting, her back against the bottom cupboards as she ran her hands up her face and through her hair. That was probably the last moment they spent together where they didn’t fight or argue. Then again it was before his homie came into the picture trying to be nosy and just saying the craziests things that just got under her skin. Which caused friction between her and Jay.

He felt like he needed to choice between her and his family but she wasn’t about to make him make a decision like that. She didn’t grow up with a family and she wasn’t close enough to anyone to call them fam, that was something she wasn’t going to take away from him so if it would be better if she was out of the picture she was just gonna make it easy on him. No need to make things complicated, but the more she thought she was making things easy the more complicated she made things.

For a while she thought it was her fault that they separated, that maybe he was right. She needed to just chill out, be more laid back, but no sooner then they split he was already hung up on another girl like he was prepared for things to go sour. Maybe it wasn’t just her, maybe he was just looking for an excuse to bail and he found it thanks to his homie. They probably had it planned for all she knew, but the sad thing is... she was still hooked on him.

There wasn’t a moment that went by that she didn’t think of him in some way shape and form. His smell still lingered in the air she still saw him walking to her kitchen. It was like he was haunting her ass and he wasn’t even dead. Maybe it was just this feeling that they didn’t have closer or at least she didn’t. All she wanted to know was if she was being used, to pass the time till what he really wanted presented it self.
Staring off in the distance, pretty much zoned, lost in her own little world, she faintly heard her ring tone going off which happened to be Feel good inc. by Gorillaz. Getting up lazily, she walks in her living room that looked more like a camp site since she has been sleeping on her couch rather than in her bed.

Taking a seat on her coffee table, she lifts her cell phone doing whatever finger design code she needed to do just so she can answer the damn thing before putting it up against her ear.

Zane: What Maya?

Maya was hesitant once she heard the tone of Zane’s voice. It seemed so annoyed and Maya hasn’t even said anything yet.

Maya: Did I catch you at a bad time? should I just call you back later?

Thinking about it, it probably would be best if Maya did indeed call her later but she doubt her mood would change much from now til then so whatever it is she wanted she better just let her spit it out now.

Zane: Nuh, i’m good

Maya: Alright, well ever since your twitter war with Blyss everyone has been asking Alex when the two of you are going to go at it. If we had the booking I’m sure we would be sold out in less than a week. So after mauling over the idea... me and Alex decided to book the match at Battlegrounds. Isn’t that great? it will give you a big push in your career and...

Zane: No, I aint doing it.

Maya: Hmm?

Zane: /sigh/ I’m not doing it like for realz.

Maya: Zoo Zoo don’t do this. This will be a big opportunity for you and you just can’t throw it away like that.

Zane: Its a bullshit opportunity if you ask me. You want me to face someone who can start shit but once she doesn’t have the upper hand has to back off like the punk ass little bitch she really is. I can only imagine what our match would be like. I hit her in the fuckin face, she stumbles back, it will take her about ten minutes to figure out what the hell just happened and another ten to figure out a counter. She’ll be slow, off target, and be makin her look even more stupid than she already does by changing her personality every two seconds. Lets be honest, the only reason why anyone would want to see our match is because people want to see Blyss’  ass handed to her. Just like our argument the shit will be one sided. I should have just started arguing with my damn myself, that probably be a better match up anyway. Crazy Zane versus Lazy Zane. I’d be talking smack while I be hittin my self. Shit would be more entertaining than me verse some blonde ass bitch who can’t even handle her business.

It was obvious Maya was holding back a laugh everyone saw what happened and it was obvious Zane had the upper hand the whole time. Blyss came off very hypocritical and was even stumbling over her own feet making the argument a bit laughable and hard to watch.

Maya: Really Zane?

It was obvious Maya wasn’t amused especially since she used Zane’s actual name instead of using her nickname.

Zane: Yeah really, that and I won’t be a hundred percent.

Maya: What’s going on?

Maya’s voice turned concerned knowing that her friend wouldn’t just pass up a match like this.

Maya: Zane?

Physically she was surely ready to take on anything but mentally? she was all sorts of fucked up and there was no way she was going to go into a ring and not be fully prepared that ain't fair on anybody....

Scene One//Getting Back In the Groove//Co-Starring Gordon Fury//AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas//Off Camera

After a two week emotional hiatus, Zane was finally back to get in the swing of things. She knew that her request off came at a bad time since every one was a bit overly hyped about a Zane vs. Blyss match but sometimes real life throws you some curve balls and and they haven’t stopped yet.  Since the incident she had grown close to Blyss’ boy toy, Gordon Fury. If you you were close to Gordon you probably wouldn’t have guessed the two were friends or were even as close as they were. It seemed that he confined in Zane more so than he did anyone else but even so it seemed that he was ashamed of her.

Not even letting people know that after his tragic incident of falling of his bookcase she was there for him, in the hospital. Doing something that his girlfriend should have been doing but apparently her match was either too important or Gordon just in fact didn’t even want her there.

Their friendship came to a close however when Zane called him out on his bullshit which caused some confusion amongst some of his friends which really wasn’t a surprise because he was different around them. He was catering to how Blyss wanted him to be around them but because of these actions it caused Zane to be done with him. She wasn’t going to encourage his charade by being his rock, being someone he could turn to so he could be who he truly was. It wasn’t fair to her, to be enabling him like that and ever since they haven’t talked.

When they did she was harsh towards him, even ignoring the happy birthday message for her on twitter page. It was safe to say that she was ignoring him but deep down she knew she couldn’t avoid him forever especially since they worked at the same company.

________

At the edge of the ring that was set up in the middle of the AT&T Center, sat Zane in her work out attire. It was obvious she was working on her wrestling technique as sweat was beading off her forehead and her breath was heavy. A man laid in the center of the ring sprawled out obviously exhausted from their training exercise they finished up, but during this time it was oblivious to both of them that Gordon had showed up, taking a seat closest to the ring just waiting on the right moment to confront Zane.

As Zane began to unravel her hands she couldn’t help but notice a shadow approaching her, shaking her head she already knew who it was from the distant smell of his cologne that tickled at her nostril, and soon he was hovering over her. So even if she made a move to escape she wouldn’t be able to get more than two feet away from him.

Gordon looked down at her and notices that even when he is right in front of her she ignores him, doesn’t even acknowledge his existence.

Shaking his head Gordon leans against the ropes.

Gordon Fury: Hi Zane, nice to see you too, long time no see.  

Still no response from her as he continues.

Gordon Fury: Twitter was one thing, but you are going to ignore me face to face as well? At least you are dedicated. I thought maybe that it was time we sort through this cold shoulder bullshit.  Its getting old.

Zane continued what she was doing as his words didn’t even phase her.

Zane: I must have been imagining things, I thought that Gordon was here with me but obviously its just the fake Gordon. Nuh, not even going to give him two seconds of my time. In fact I’m surprise his owner isn’t here to reel his leash in. Bet she be in the back going here Gordo, Gordo /makes kissy sounds/ OH wait she wouldn’t have time to look for his ass she has other shit to worry about. Silly me what the fuck was i thinking?

Gordon Fury: I’m here on my own.  I told her I was coming to see you, because you are my friend.  That is not fake, Zane.  Despite what you have said, despite not saying anything at all, I still consider you a friend, even if you don’t.  There is only so much you can say over twitter.  If we can’t fix things between us, I just wanted to hear from your mouth that everything between us is done. If you truly feel that way, then I will stay out of your life.

Zane: You know what's funny? I tell you exactly what you need to do for us to be friends and you still act like a fuckin pussy. Oh she knows you came here? Good for her, but I know your ass still didn’t tell her that I was at the hospital with you. /looks up at Gordon/ I’ve been doin a lot of thinking and I come to realize we ain’t friends, we aint buddies, and I aint your damn pal. You know the saying right? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer?  Heh lets be honest, the only reason why we close is because i know shit about you that no one else does and thats the reason why you keep me in the dark to your fake ass friends. Thinking I’ll let the cat out of the bag. When Dan chimed in on twitter telling you how right he was about me, assuming shit and you know why? because you don’t tell him or them how we be. SO until you can get your balls out of your bitches purse and stop being ashamed of me...we aint cool,  happy now?

Gordon moves in closer to Zane and she stands up, Gordon’s fists are clenched.

Gordon Fury: I don’t take kindly to being fucking threatened Zane.  

Gordon steps right face to face with her, and Zane points her chin to him, daring him to hit her.  Gordon turns away in anger, fists still clenched.  He turns back to her.

Gordon Fury: This is bullshit Zane! Everything you just said is a fucking lie. You're not my enemy, I’m not ashamed of you, you have just run off with your own fucking story!  Just because I don’t love Blyss anymore, doesn’t fucking mean that I-

His voice cuts out mid sentence as he acknowledges what he just said, his eyes go wide as if he was just winded.  He leans against the ropes again as he puts his head down.

Gordon Fury: I can’t believe I just said that.

Zane: Yeah thats what I thought, and what I be saying isn’t a lie Gordon you just don’t want to admit the truth. So why don’t you go back to playing house with your tail tucked in between your legs. And F-Y-I, I wasn’t  fuckin threatening you.

Gordon Fury: No Zane, no I’m not.  Look you are right about me not being honest with myself, but you are COMPLETELY fucking wrong about us.  100%.  Why would I confide in you if you were my enemy. You were the only one I could trust because you weren’t in that circle, you were on the outside looking in and that I felt I could trust and would be straight with me.  I have hurt you with my actions, but look into my eyes Zane.

Gordon stares into her eyes, trying to get her to look back to him.

Gordon Fury: You KNOW that I am not ashamed of you.  You are not my enemy.  You know this, but like me, your emotions are clouding the facts.

Zane: No, you told me straight up how things were and how you felt. After that, every time we talk about it you act like we didn’t have that conversation. Then you go and try to tell me that it ain't true, thats not how it is, when you fuckin told me thats how it is. You changing your stories Gordon and thats why I don’t even know if I can trust you and I don’t even know if this is the real you. You need to stop talkin me in circles and stop avoiding the topics of conversation. Your mind’s all over the place Gordon, i suggest you start straightening out your shit.

Looking over Gordon she just shakes her head before exiting the ring and begins to walk up the entrance ramp.  

Gordon Fury: Zane, wait!

Gordon follows her out and catches up to her, grabbing her arm and turning her around to face him. She angrily stares at him, but instead of Gordon angrily staring back, he looks at her with a look she hasn’t seen from him before.

Gordon Fury: I... I thought I loved her Zane.   I thought she was the one.  I want us to be happy, I want it with all of my heart.  But that feeling, the love I had for her when we first met, it isn’t coming back. I have tried to make it but it just isn’t working.  I just... I just don’t know Zane. I’m sorry for what i’ve put you through.

Gordon lets go of her arm

Gordon Fury: Before you block me out of your life, I just wanted you to know that.

Zane: That ain't going to make anything better Gordon, you just fuckin ashamed of me plain and simple. I know when I’m being used, and I know when i’m not wanted. Getting a lot of experience with that shit nowadays...

Turning her back towards him once more she continues her way up the ramp.  Gordon walks after her and grabs her arm again, turning her back around.

Gordon Fury: Something isn’t right here.  This isn’t just about me is it? Something happened.  What was it? What’s going on?

Looking at Gordon, she knew she wasn’t going to go there with him, because what happened between her and Kenny wasn’t any of his business. She be feeling the exact same way when Jay left her for someone else. At least Kenny was up front about it though, it wasn’t like he hid it from her and he was nice enough to break up with her before pursuing anything. Still didn’t mean it didn’t hurt though, and for the first time she had to get prepared for a match and not be at a hundred percent.

Zane: Like i’m going to tell you anything. We aint cool any more Gordon, so i suggest you get off my V and let me go

Gordon Fury: Not gonna happen Zane. I don’t know what I can do to prove to you how much you mean to me. I’m I not using you Zane, that has always been something I am sure of.

Zane: I’m gonna turn away now, you grab my arm again and i’m gonna punch you in your damn face.

Staring in Gordon eyes for a moment she turns away from him.

Gordon Fury: Just do it anyway Zane! Go on!  Don’t make me turn you again, just fucking do it!  Hit me as many times as you like! Do it!

As she continues her way up the ramp She holds her hands up high in the air giving Gordon the double middle finger as she goes out the exit.

Gordon yell out after her.

Gordon Fury: GOD DAMN IT ZANE!

By this point she is no longer there and Gordon angrily storms towards the same exit...

Scene Two//By My Self//Some Wheres//On Camera

The camera begins to pan up on a feminine body as they are holding a baseball bat in their right hand, their hair in black braided ponytails, until it comes to Zane’s beautiful Zanian face. She isn’t starring in the camera however, as she is looking over past it looking as though she may be deep in thought.

Zane: BattleGrounds 78, we be calling it the Birthday Bash for James Sharks birthday... that went on last week. So happy belated birthday mother fucker hopefully your day was filled with chicken and bitches but you know what's funny though? you're not the only one that celebrated a birthday.

Last week I had a Birthday, Miles had a birthday, we all had birthdays homie but we ain’t got a whole show dedicated to our birthdays. I mean i’ve been here wrestling Joey about to wrestle and where the hell have you been Sharkboy? Oh right... you haven’t been here. Your last match been weeks ago against Parker and for some reason that gotta make you special and someshit. Talk about standards, you must have had some money roll that you be givin the D. shoot, i’m getting tired of people being gones and coming out of the blue and having the red carpet rolled out for them like they be the Queen of England... so much hate. Appreciate the people who work for you not people who just want to show up make a stank and then don’t want to put in the time and effort in to be staying. Those people be like farts, it’s a big deal once it happens but after the air’s cleared it’s nothing but a chicken wing. You know what i’m saying? After the stank all it is, is talk, and you remember whens...

Looking over to the camera she shakes her head before smiling almost cheese-e.

Zane: HA HA! Are you all happy to see my smiling face on your tv screens? i know you’ve been missing me since all you got to watch is boring ass motherfuckers, old school folks who don’t know when to hang it up, vampire freaks who can’t catch a break, and women who coming across as pathetic and desperate.Right now I be your superhero. I be your entertainment. I got the mouth that don’t stop and no one be censoring.

Now I know I have a lot to answer for seeing how i was gone for two weeks... well three if you include the Pay Per View... or was it four? /looking up she thinks as she begins to count with her fingers before just shaking her head and waving it off/ whatever, but because of this i have been asked questions. Why was i gone? was i backing down against Blyss? was I just too busy getting fucked? stoned? or was I just plan out being lazy?

Let me be quick about this, none of ya business, HELL NUH, i might’ve been, could’ve been, i always be trying to make things easier on my damn self but nuh, none of those things are even relevant to why i’ve been absent. Just had to take a breather, we all deserve those once in awhile right? Girl can’t breath then she feel suffocated, then she gets agitated, and once a girl gets agitated all bets are off. Just say one wrong thing and you can’t get us to shut the fuck up and then we the bitch. But I be good now, I be straight so no worries.

Smiling, she winks, scrunching up her nose all cute like as she brushes her shoulder off.

Zane: Now the last match I participated in i went against a woman named Nikita Luck, and she had no luck on her side when she went toe to toe with me. I beat her ass so bad, that she had to complain on how I won. I reversed her damn finisher and made it into my own and she had the nerve to bitch about how it wasn’t fair, actin like I cheated. It okay though, karma be a real bitch sometimes. Because of me, her luck changed to bad.

Her next match she lost, and you know what happened? The bitch cried like a baby, making all kind of excuses. Pointing her dirty ass finger at everyone else instead of the person who she should have been blaming... herself.

No one can make you a better wrestler bitch. We weren’t hired to make your ass look good. You want to say you were jobbed out? that be your own damn problem. Learn how to fuckin wrestle properly and you wouldn’t look like a jobber. But that alright though the only time you looked good in the ring is when you teamed up with Roland Drax but then again you spent most of the time outside of the ring checking your nails and hair flippin like you be something good to look at. But thanks the heavens you be gone and Roland Drax remains cause in my big return that be who i be facing.

I get to fight you Roland. My man, I gave you nothing but love the last time i talked about you but now i’m just gonna have to trash talk you and point out the obvious. You have had what? four Battleground matches and out of those four you have only won one. Not two, or three, just.. just one. That pretty damn pathetic when you put it into perspective. I mean you one of four i’m one of one so i would say my percentage of winning against you, is pretty damn high.

I’m not trying to hate on you but i think its about time you rethink on where exactly you belong in this company. Do you belong with the big boys or do you belong with the small boys. It’s like maybe you shouldn’t have gone to summer school, maybe you just should’ve stayed back a year and get a better handle on your learning capabilities before you moved on.  Maybe you should go to the Underground, build up your confidence, because we all know you be lacking that shit with all the bad matches you’ve been havin. It seems to me the only time you shine is when you be facing Aries Armadaist and he be like the legitimized Insurgencies retard. I’m sure one day Aries and Pooni will have to brawl over it just so they can carry that title.

So it’s like if you can’t even win against him, that don’t say much about your in ring capabilities homie. He be the retard with the skill and you be the genius who don’t have any game son. I’m sorry but i’m just going to have to add another tally underneath your losing streak. One to Four is going to turn One to Five and there aint a damn thing you can do about it but accept move on and try to better by moving back and taking my advice. You got the skill you're just not ready for the main stage.

Getting up from her stoop, Zane begins to lightly tap the bat against the wall as she goes down the hall whistling take me out to the ball game. When the camera turns to follow her you can tell she is on her way out to a baseball field when it finally fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Roland Drax [vs.] Zane Orion
Page 1 of 1