Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The True Reason We Suffer

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The True Reason We Suffer Empty
PostSubject: The True Reason We Suffer   The True Reason We Suffer I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:43 pm

After the incident at Hagbar’s cabin, Chalida was worried and insisted that we go see Dr. Livingston, and also that I begin to take my medication again. Chalida had seemed like she knew more then she led me to believe, so I decided to make this trip to Dr. Livingston.

She says I have been there, I do no remember him! She says I have been taking the medication, I remember none of that. As we drove into the complex, it looked sort of secluded from the rest of the area. It was far back, and down a long road. I looked at the small two story building, and still could not remember seeing this building at all in my lifetime.

Chalida parked the Navigator, and we both got of the SUV…

CHALIDA : I’m telling you, everything will be alright, Chris.

I somehow doubted that? Maybe I was just being pessimistic about the whole thing? We made our walk into the building, and came to the elevators. Chalida pressed the button to the elevator, and once inside Chalida pressed the button the the basement, a floor I did not know was in the building from the looks of it…

Maybe I was being paranoid, but Chalida seemed pretty comfortable, and knew the building a little too well? I’d imagine if I had been here before she would however?

As the elevator doors opened, we exited the elevator and made our way down the hallway, catching stares from people passing us as we walked. It was crazy, because they all had white lab coats on. As we entered the room to the end of the hall, we came into the reception area. Chalida didn’t say a word, she just looked at the receptionist and nodded. The receptionist pressed a button as a high pitches sound buzzed. A few moments later the receptionist nodded. Chalida then waved me on as I followed her through the door in the back of the reception room…

She looked back at me as we entered the room and the door sealed shut behind us…

CHALIDA : Please try not to lose it, Chris.

What the hell was she talking about. I looked through the large room noticing a few unoccupied patient beds. We began to make our way to the back of the room where a man stood with his back turned, reading off a monitor. As we got closer I realized that he was reading off the vitals of a patient who lay asleep on a single bed in the back of the room. As we approached, Chalida called out…

CHALIDA : Dad, we have a problem.

I had never known that Chalida had a father. From what I knew her father was dead? This came as a shock to me. I stopped dead in my tracks and watched as Chalida continued to walk, and the man in the lab coat turned around. Chalida turned around and looked at me…

CHALIDA : Chris, don’t be shy, I will explain…

Yes, this was something Chalida defiantly had needed to explain. I began to walk toward her with caution and a confused look on my face as she waved me on…

CHALIDA : Chris, this is Dr. Livingston… he’s my father. Dad, do you have a place where Chris and I can sit. He needs an explanation…

Dr. Livingston nodded to the back, where a small office had a lamp on at the table. We began to walk toward the room. I began to look over my shoulders, because I was confused, and didn’t know what the hell was going on. This put me on edge, so I had to stay on guard. Even if Chalida was my fiancée , she had lied to me. That was good enough to tell me that I was going to find out something that I would have been better off not knowing. As we sat, Chalida had a sudden look of sincerity in her eyes. She looked up at me, and stumbled to talk…

CHALIDA : Chris, I know you’re going to have a lot of questions, and I’m going to answer them. First let me lay it all out there first so hopefully I can answer them before you even have to ask…

I focused hard on Chalida’s mouth as she talked, and began to listen closely. I nodded my head, and rolled my hand in a circular motion, as if to say get on with it…

CHALIDA : Six years ago, you did not get into an accident…

I was already getting pissed off…

CHALIDA : You had signed up to test an illegal treatment that was designed to stimulate brain waves. With that you were trying to erase the horrors of your past to help you sleep at night. You had simply ‘gone mad’ in a sense, and you had hoped that the experiment would fix things….

I wish she would get to the fucking point??

Sweat had began to drip from my forehead, and I was beginning to get anxious…

CHALIDA : The problem was, the experiment had only been tested on a few people before you. With your brain, the experiment drilled into your brain like a toxin. Instead of helping you nullify them memories, it actually intensified the memories… It actually made you come out more mentally disturbed then you originally were…

Fuck this, I just couldn’t keep my mouth shut…

HOSTYLE JONES : So, you and your whack job of a father scrambled my fucking brain is what you’re telling me?

Chalida’s mouth dropped as a worried expression progressed across her face…

CHALIDA: No, Chris-- listen to me, you signed up fo--

I cut her off. Fuck what she had to say…

HOSTYLE JONES : So, how did we meet, because I thought it was at a strip club. Did you fuck up my brain to the point where I don’t know what’s real and what’s fake??

CHALIDA : No, you did meet me there, but this was arranged. You see, after my father had seen the vital sheet and the results he feared that this would happen, and he sent me to look after you. He did not want any blood on his hands…

This was bullshit…

HOSTYLE JONES : So, you were spying on me the whole time? I don’t need a fucking guardian…

A lot of shit crossed my mind at this point…

HOSTYLE JONES : So, is Damien even my son- You fucking whore!

A tear rolled down Chalida’s cheek. I knew I had offended her…

CHALIDA : You bastard, I fell in love with you. That is your child! It’s not my fault you’re fucking crazy!!

HOSTYLE JONES : No, apparently it is your fathers fault, and I should go strangle him with a fucking I.V wire right now!

CHALIDA: You signed up for this. You wanted to stop dwelling on the pain.

I still didn’t understand…

HOSTYLE JONES : So, why would you keep this from me? Why you do this?

Chalida looked at me and squinted her eyes…

CHALIDA : You really don’t understand, Chris. You remembered this, you knew this- up until you slipped up and didn’t take the medication.

HOSTYLE JONES : This is some bogus shit, I’ve never heard of a medication that totally erases certain thoughts if you don’t take it! You fucking lie!

CHALIDA : You don’t know about it because it’s illegal. Do you know what you could do with control over brainwaves and memories? Brain patterns and instincts? You could control a fucking army. As for my father, you never knew Dr. Livingston was my father and I am sorry for that Chris…

I gripped my head with both hands and grunted. I then lunged my arm forward swatting the light from the table, causing it to hit the floor. I could hear the sound of the light bulb shatter before I began to talk…

HOSTYLE JONES : Like hell you’re sorry! Fuck you! Fuck your father for that matter!

I looked over at her father who was staring at me wildly. He looked to be getting a needle together to put me down if I got out of control. I didn’t give a fuck, I was about to go ape shit…

HOSTYLE JONES : Yeah, that’s right- FUCK YOU, BRO!

The True Reason We Suffer Jeff_hardy_shoots_on_cm_punk

I stood up and picked up the chair I was sitting in, tossing it out of the office toward Dr. Livingston. Chalida gasped a whimper and closed her eyes and covered her face. I don’t know what she was so upset over. I’m the one who was in an experiment six years ago that made me more unstable then I already was. I needed to leave before things got ugly fast.

I began to head toward the door. Dr Livingston loaded the serum into his needle, and began to walk toward me…

HOSTYLE JONES : I will break your fucking arm, old man! Back up and stay out of my way.

Dr. Livingston dropped the needle and backed up. I could hear Chalida call out for me not to leave as I made my way to the door…

HOSTYLE JONES : Unlock this door, before I fuck you up.

Dr Livingston walked to the corner of the room and pressed the button, unlocking the seal tight door. Chalida got up and chased after me calling for me to come back, but I just kept walking. After hearing this, I needed some time. My rematch with Robbie Hart was coming up, and I didn’t need the fucking aggravation…

THE SHOOT

Robbie, you can talk all you want about winning at Ragnarok, but the truth is- it doesn’t fucking matter, because in the end you all lose. Everyone who has tried me in this area has lost, and you will be no different. In the end you will bow, and you will realize why I am the most feared individual in the IWF. I love to take people like you, just as cocky- just as arrogant, and I love to watch them cower in fear as I dismantle them. In the end it happens to everyone.

I must say, I am happy that you won at Ragnarok, because I shatter dreams, and I shatter confidence. After winning last week, I’m sure your confidence is at an all time high, so in the end when I am victorious, it should be more heartfelt. I am looking forward to seeing the look on your face after the final verdict, Robbie. I can almost guarantee it will be priceless. You will look like a little kid who had went to the carnival with his family. He has fun, eats peanuts and cotton candy. Then his dad gets him a shiny red balloon. Just as soon as he gets it, it slips out of his hand and journeys off into the sky. The High Impact Championship will be the balloon, and I will be the night sky!

Robbie Hart, beat me again… never

Who the fuck does he really think he is?

Robbie Hart is a punk bitch…

The funny thing is you can relish in your victory over me at Ragnarok, but if anything you should look at the bigger picture. You didn’t win jack shit! You were the champion, you just defended your belt. As to clarify things even more, you tried to take me out, and you couldn’t. This was a brutal match made by your family, and this was a match you picked in hopes of destroying me. In the end you didn’t, in the end I still came out and wrestled again. You were suppose to leave me to be carried out by a fucking stretcher, and you failed. If anything pat yourself on the back, and look at the whole scenario. You actually did not live up to expectations. I know if you were in a Hostyle Death Match- my rules and regulations, you would not have stepped out of the ring last week. You actually would have needed physically rehab to step anywhere, ever again!

Ok, maybe some mental rehab too, because I would have beat you fucking senseless…

This time it will not end in pride or glory for you. This time I’m going to show the IWF universe and everyone in that locker room, that I am better! It doesn’t matter how many time you defend your belt, Robbie. In the end when you lose, nobody will remember that. In fact when I retire your ass for good, the IWF won’t even remember your name several months from now. You try so hard to build a legacy, and it will only take one loss to throw a wrench in the machine…

I plan to do that this week. At Battlegrounds I am coming back to take what I deserve. As for you, you deserve something this week too. You deserve an as whooping like you have never had before, and you are going to get exactly that. See, you need the ass whooping of your lifetime to finally realize that you are not as great a champion as you claim to be. As I said before, it is going to be a bittersweet night for you.

As for Hostyle Jones, well- I have never had presents growing up, and well when I step into that ring this week, I’m going to get the biggest present I have ever had my entire life… The High Impact Championship!!

Crazy- maybe?

Sell myself short, this time? Never

I will not let you take this moment from me!!

See, I am exactly what my name is, hostile. I just keep coming. The fact that you failed to destroy me at Ragnarok will come back to haunt you. Mark my words, and be ready to fear me, since you said you haven’t. I am coming out as the new champion this week, like it or not. There is nothing you can do to stop me, and to think otherwise- you would be fooling yourself.

Let’s not kid ourselves any longer, Corey Casey is not here to hold your fucking hand anymore! In fact after the match at Ragnarok I think he needs someone to hold his hand? None the less, Robbie, it’s time to man the fuck up. It is time for you to reap what you sow. With that said, you will feel the pain worse then any who I have faced before you. You’re championship may be on the line, but in the end… So is your legacy.

Have a nice day, Robbie. Keep that belt warm for me…

This Time…

I Mean It…

vvvvvvvvvv ACT LIKE IT CAN'T HAPPEN CAUSE IT DAMN SURE CAN vvvvvvvvvvv

The True Reason We Suffer Blizz-1

Back to top Go down

The True Reason We Suffer
Page 1 of 1