Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fallout: September 25th, 2011

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Fallout: September 25th, 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Fallout: September 25th, 2011   Fallout: September 25th, 2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:38 pm

Okay, so feedback time. This was a tough week for all the writers. Corey and Chuck were pretty busy with real life shit, so I ended up writing most of the show (Steel Angel [vs] Rydell and on)

So remember, please keep your feedback somewhat positive, and if you have criticism, make sure it is constructive. I realize I made some mistakes here and there. I have been really sick since Sunday, might have strep throat, haven't really left my bed at all, so please try to cut me a little slack. I tried to truck through it so that we could get it done and not be too late. So I'm not really in any mood to hear any extremely negative things, such as "The show sucked" or "You mixed up some names here"

If you have any suggestions for anything that we could have done better, we want to hear them. But keep them sort of positive, it was a hard week.

Thanks

Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: September 25th, 2011   Fallout: September 25th, 2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:10 pm

Great work man.

Yeah, I want to apologize to you guys. In my infinite wisdom, I had scheduled Fallout for a weekend that I knew I was going to be crazy busy, and completely forgotten how busy I was going to be. I'd asked for the week off from writing the show, only to come back to Corey asking if I could take over his part. I told him I'd take care of it, then failed to do so. So again, my fault. Sorry about that.

That being said: Awesome work, Brandon. Thanks for stepping up when we needed it.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: September 25th, 2011   Fallout: September 25th, 2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:35 pm

really great show Brandon and Chuck shit happens in rl that we can't control so ur forgive bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: September 25th, 2011   Fallout: September 25th, 2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:52 pm

Yeah shit happens!

Awesome show! really enjoyed the Chuck vs BMac match. I couldn't help myself but kind of laugh when Death Angel showed up. I get that he's a monster (who ate my car in the c-box and plays with a chicken, I'm not being sarcastic, DA freaks me out) but when he looked down at Chuck (that is where I started and couldn't stop lol). Somehow I pictured Hulk about to kick Chuck's ass.

Anyway really liked the read.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: September 25th, 2011   Fallout: September 25th, 2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:20 pm

So the entire reason why this show is late is on my shoulders. I volunteered to split the show with brandon since Jason has been MIA and ES DEE's mama ate some bad ROO. I thought i could handle it but i ended up having to spend all of Sunday working two back to back soccer games and then all damn day monday i was at school swamped in paperwork. Monday night i spent two hrs on a bus full of screaming freshmen hs boys (i coach the reserve's soccer team at the HS i teach at) and i didn't come home until 830pm...and when i did come home i felt sick as fuck and had a massive migraine...

ANYWHO...

I have every single Sunday from here until the end of October off...so that means that CEECEE is going to be the show writing machine! I plan on, next week as an act of contrition, writing a majority of the show and giving Brandon the week off. BMac...you really came through for us man! The match where chuck and i both got lit the fuck up was nothing short of breath taking and the Dan/Robbie Hart match was one for the ages! you put forth some amazing, fucking superhuman effort Brandon and it won't soon be forgotten!

WELCOME BACK DEATH-ANGEL AND BRENTON CYRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: September 25th, 2011   Fallout: September 25th, 2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:21 pm

btw i'd like to take this opportunity to say that Aric Voss is the unquestioned GFX Master of the Universe. The new logo at the top of the forum by far has to be the most legendary thing i think i've ever witnessed in my entire life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARIC VOSS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: September 25th, 2011   Fallout: September 25th, 2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Props to BMac fro an amazing show with little to no help. Each match had some amazing high points and my fave matches were the Dan/Robbie match and The Chuck B Mac match. I know you were struggling at one point with the violence of that match but it was brilliant. Great show .... ON TO MY REIGN!!!! VR WORLD CHAMP SOUNDS SO GOOD!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: September 25th, 2011   Fallout: September 25th, 2011 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout: September 25th, 2011
Page 1 of 1