Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the life and times

Go down 
AuthorMessage

the life and times Empty
PostSubject: the life and times   the life and times I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:38 pm

Blood is dripping on the floor hitting the concrete like a bullet hitting a wall, there is three men laughing when one runs and throws another punch. Andrew James was tied to a chair in a dull weary warehouse with three henchman around him all taking turns throwing punches. Andrew was spitting out blood and some teeth after almost every punch. Andrews face looks like a boxer who has gone ten rounds with iron mike but he still has a smile on his face and is laughing.

??
What the fuck are you laughing about

AJ
your face for one

??
that's it

the man reaches into his jeans pocket and pulls out some brass knuckles and winds up, he lands a perfect punch on Andrews jaw Andrew is still laughing

AJ
you know when I get out of this chair im going to kill all of you fuckers. You know that right?

??
Good Luck with that one, Look Andrew you pissed him off he wants you dead. So when we are done with you no one will be able to identify you ok so shut the fuck up and die like a man.

The man is about to throw another punch when his cell phone goes off, Andrew hears arguing back and forth then the three men leave. Andrew scans his surroundings trying to find a way out of his chair. A few minutes later the men come back the main guy walks up to Andrew and holds his head up

??
your lucky, someone wants you to live. But your days are numbered James remember that

The guy hits Andrew on final time but this time it knocks Andrew down. Its night now when Andrew comes to, he is untied from the chair and there is an envelope in front of him.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

OOC: SORRY ITS SHORT MOM HAD HER BIRTHDAY AND I GOT WASTED
Back to top Go down

the life and times
Page 1 of 1