Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Third Times The Charm

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Third Times The Charm Empty
PostSubject: Third Times The Charm   Third Times The Charm I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:08 pm

Third Times The Charm Mma_g_rampage01_576
- - THIRD TIMES THE CHARM - -

because its my time. because its my era. i've been granted two title shots in my whole career. just two. i blew em both. didn't take em seriously. i had the opportunity. i lost the opportunity. now a new one. now a new opportunity. a title shot. my third title shot. third times the charm.

==========================================================
EVENT: DEMOLITON DAY
EVENT TYPE: PAY PER VIEW
ROLEPLAY: NUMBER ONE
===========================================================

Zif. Lord Blackwing. William Darlington. Fatal 4 Way. Elemintation. Full Throttle Championship. Alot of thoughts were running through my head. I got this. I knew i did. This match was in the bag. I would come out to that ring, do what I do, confident blowing the roof off, guns blazin, hooks landing, niggas droppin, and my hand raisin, the bell ringing. This time it aint that simple though. It was 4 men in the ring. All at once. All hungry. Championship in their eyes. Championship in their hearts. I can do my thing. Be confident. Throw hooks. Throw haymakers. Keep the fight standing. Throw opponents around like ragdolls. I was nervous though. I knew I would win. I just didn't know how. How would the win come about?, how early?, I dont like surprises.

::FILTHY RICH:: | KARLY ZEDIC |
Seriously James?. Are you fucking kidding me?. Jesus Christ get up.

I looked up. Karly Zedic stood infront of me with her hands on her hips. She had the car keys in her left hand and was staring down at me like she was about to attack me. I slowly got off the coach, the potato chip crumbs came falling down my chest to the floor. I sat up and looked at her, gave her a sorta of "What do you want?" look with my hands out. She opened her mouth in an 'awh'

Wow. Fuck James I told you two hours ago to get ready, we're not going out with you looking like that.

I got up in confusion, I remembered her telling me we were going out the other day but I forget where, I tried to remember if we had any autograph sessions scheduled... no we didnt. Any press confrences...no, any tv appearences...no, man what the hell does she want?, I thought to myself. I looked at the clock behind her, 7:00pm, now I was really lost. I looked down at her.

::CONFIDENT:: | JAMES SHARK |
Say what?, the hell is wrong with the way Im dressed?

She looked at me up then down, checking me out then let out a fake sarcastic smile.

If your seriously asking that question Im going to shoot myself.

I shook my head at her. Grabbed a pistol out from under the couch cusion and handed it to her. She didnt take it, instead she slapped it out of my hands, it hit the floor, I looked down at the floor to see the gun and thats when I noticed I was in my boxers with non matching socks, I looked back at her, she was already making her way out the door.

Hurry up and get dressed, Ill be waiting in the car, OH and make sure you wear that nice pendant and matching bracelet I bought you.

Before I could ask her where we were going she shut the door, I shook my head and thought 'females'. I went upstairs, grabbed a set of jeans, a shirt, a sweater, pulled out the jordans, grabbed the fitted, grabbed the chains, the bracelets, placed the earings on, and I was set to go. Before making my way back downstairs I looked at the mirror. Confidence never looked so good. I went back downstairs, opened the door, shut it, locked it, and made my way down to the car. I noticed she was in the drivers seat, I looked at her in disbelief with a smile, I never knew she could drive. I made my way to the passenger side, opened the door and slid in, as I got in the car the music playing annoyed the hell out of me. Lady Gaga?, Miley Cyrus?, maybe even Britney Spears?, I dont know what the hell it was but I turned it off.

Why do you listen to that crack of shit anyways?

Oh hush. You look good, lets get going. Im glad you auctually want to go, your going to have lots of fun.

She gave me a kiss on the cheek and started backing out of the driveway, I looked at her all strange.

Say what?, what you talkin bout willis?, where we goin?

Haha very funny.

Haha very funny?, the hell you talkin bout?

I knew it!, you and that BET channel, I knew you weren't listening, you should've seen yourself on that couch, drooling all over the leather with your morning wood. I told you half a million times baby, we're going bowling, I just want to get your mind off of your match, your over training and really... the fact is, you shouldn't be training for two english bastards and a guy who calls himself a badass.

I just had the craziest dream. I was in a car, you were driving, you were giving me confidence about my match...and before that you said we were going to go bowli....

I looked around, she was driving, we were in the car....

Oh hell nah..... I aint going bowl...bowlin...bowling, yo, I aint playin witchu Karly, stop this mo'fuckin vheicle right now nigga, the hell to the naaaaahhhh, I aint goin bowling, fuck bowling, colorful balls, stinky white people, man fuck this, oh hell to the naaaaaaaah Zedic, get me out of this mo'fuckin car right now.

Karly looked at me and flashed a bright smile, she unlocked the door. I thought that was way too easy, I opened the door and got out, and I noticed something. A big arena like place infront of me. 'BOWLING WORLD' read the building, it was HUGE, I stood there staring at it.

Oh hell nah....

Karly shut the car door and grabbed me by the arm and took me towards the building, I complained and complained but she kept ignoring me. Her face concentrated on the building.

Man what if fans see me and shit dog, I cant do no autograph signin and picture takins feel me?

Too bad you dont have fans babe.

Say What?, the hell wrong witchu?, I got fans, your rich ass aint got no fans.

Ok I was kidding, calm down jeez. Nobody will recognize you over here, this is like the most expensive area to go bowing, plus look around James, this is a rich neighbourhood. Oh hold on babe, let me get my camera, stay here!

I tried to get her attention but she ran back to the car, I shook my head in dissapointment, looking around at the neighbourhood.

Man I cannot believe this SHIT!, first homegirl starts talkin bout BET, thats Black Entertainment Television, thats ma subscribtion, aint no white girl gotta be talkin bout that, then homegirl makes me put on some pants, ma bling, makin me look all fresh and sexy all for a surprise car ride?, car ride takin me to Bowling?, BOWLING?

In the background three white wannabe gangsters were looking at the door of the building, it had a demolition day poster with me on it. They began talking and as they turned, they saw me, my back faced them and they all smiled, they walked up to me and took out their guns.

::THUG#1:: | THUG#1 |
Hey Yo!, your names James??

I turned around in confusion, thinking nobody was suppose to know me.

Oh hell nah..... , man the fuck is this shit?, homegirl tells me aint nobody gon know me, homegirl tells me this neighbourhood full of the rich, man and look at this. A bunch of white boys with their pants down to their knees, yall look like a bunch of clowns, I aint got time to sign autographs for yall, for real. Get steppin.

They looked at eachother and laughed, I continued to just stare at them.

::THUG#2:: | THUG#2 |
We dont want any autographs nigger, give us all the money you have you fucking slave.

As soon as I heard the n word I was about to attack, they all drew out their guns, I froze, almost in disbelief, I couldnt believe it.

Wait.. yall are pulling out yo glocks on me?, tyall are tryin to rob me? the hell is this?, opposite day?

Karly came running back with her camera she almost past me, she came back.

James!, there you are, ok lets go babe, I want to get my lucky lane.

Say what?, you dont see im abit busy here?

She looked over my shoulder, the guys then pointed the gun at both of us, her expression didn't change.

Oh!, I didn't see them my bad... ok well say bye to your friends we need to go now.

::THUG#3:: | THUG#3 |
Fuck you hoe, give us your money.

Um excuse me?

They extended their arms, pulling the guns in closer.

Yall are a bunch of university bullies man, yall aint never shoot nobody before, hell yall never even been behind bars, get that gun outta ma face, I aint playin this goofy ass game no more, dont fuck with a nigga like me, for real.

::THUG#2:: | THUG#2 |
Your a nigger.

ok if you guys are really that desperate, here, take some.

Karly dumped a bunch of cash out of her wallet, there had to be at least a million bucks on the floor, the thugs were amazed, they put their guns back into their pockets and began to pick up the money, as soon as the guns went away, James charged towards them, kneeing one in the face, then taking the other two out with a clothesline, the two men slowly came back up, and James landed a huge hook to one of them, knocking them out but causing him to headbutt the other one, knocking both of them out. The other thug slowly came back up to his feet and James also knocked him out. James began to pick up the money but Karly stopped him.

Ew James, why are you picking money up from the floor?

Say what??, there has to be at least a million here

Oh stop it, just leave it there, are you forgetting Im filthy rich?

We came into the bowling alley, the alley was filled with a bunch of rich teens, rich adults, just rich people in general. There were a bunch of IWF Posters, people here definetly knew who me and Zedic was. However you could tell they didn't want to come up to us. The IWF Posters made me think about my match. Karly was right though. I was overtraining. I was taking this match very very very seriously. I was in the gym almost 24/7. I wanted to take a 'break' from IWF, thats why me and Zedic were off of the Card for the second episode of Battle Grounds. However it wasn't happening, I wanted to train. I wanted to punch a bag, I wanted to fuck up a sparring partner, I wanted to just train as much as possible so that I could not only be known as first ever Full Throttle Champion, but to be remembered that night for fucking shit up, for putting on a one sided show. For just getting in there and finishing it quick and calling it a day. The reality was, these people, my opponents, they pose no threat to me. That was the reality. That was the fact. I have a huge target in my back in this match but yet none of them pose a threat to me. I was training hard because I want that title, Im hungry for that title, and the money that will come behind that title. Im training hard because I fought for two titles and I came short. Im training because third times a charm, and Im going to win this time. I shook off the feelings and looked up. Karly was already putting on her bowling shoes, she pointed at a pair infront of her, gesturing that those were mine, she also had a lane ready for us, it was a HUGE lane, a lane with a huge big screen with our names already on it. It read 'JAMES SHARK vs KARLY ZEDIC", just seeing that made me think of the match, I went out the back and sat down in the stairs outside the backdoor.

I cant stop thinking about this shit.... I cant wait, I cannot wait. Its going to be a fuckin disaster. Im worried, Im worried because they gon put the blame on me. When I fuckin win, when I get that motherfuckin title, when the ring is full of a shitload of blood, sweat, tears and those three pussies, the IWF is gon look at me, and say 'its the black mans fault'. They probobly gon take away my title, they probobly gon book me for murder or even attempted murder. Shits gon go down that night, Demolition Day will prove, third time is the charm. I will live up to the name, and I will fuckin demolish them, I have to.

I whispered to myself. Continued to whisper to myself. I still had a week left. I proved my dominance on BattleGrounds, both the first show, and second show. I will prove it on the PPV. I whispered to myself more and more.

The whole world will watch. The whole world will pay to watch. They will pay good money to see bad things happen to pussies. ZIF isnt a badass, if he think he hard, wait till he meets the Baddest Nigga on the Planet. He faced Blackwing, Blackwing faced him, they got a taste of eachother, but both of them niggas didnt get a taste of me. Im gon make history. This black man is gonna win that championship. My race is behind me. Niggas all around the world are ready. Even the fuckin brazilians, the dark dark brazilians, the dark dark asians, if you fuckin dark, if yo skin black, if yo a nigga like me, yall are ready, yall are ready to step into a world, where there aint no one left, but the very best. Ima make history, and Ima make history confident, history aint never gon look the same, it will never have looked so good.

I closed my eyes. I heard my name. The ring announcer was announcing that I just won the Full Throttle Championship.

William and Blackwing will probobly want to work together. As a matter fact, it will benefit all three of them if they work together and try to eleminate me, Im down, Im prepared, Im ready for that, Im expectin that, I aint gon be surprise if it goes down that way. It dont matter though, one by one, a homeboy will go down. It'll happen until they dont get back up, the reff realizes they unconcious, the reff eleminates the fools, Im left, Im there, Im the champion. Im gon do terrible, terrible, things to those men, and I cant wait, cannot wait, because confidence is gon reach an all time high.

I stood up, cocked a smile. Karly Zedic came out of the back door, I looked at her, winked, and walked away, walking towards the car. I could hear her voice telling me to get back in. Telling me i need a break. Fuck it. Fuck a break. Im going to train. Im going to train so hard. Those pussies are gonna pay for it. All the work, the hard work I do in the gym, they gonna feel it. I thought all that to myself and got in the car.
Back to top Go down

Third Times The Charm
Page 1 of 1