Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 10-0-2
Alignment: In Between

Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times Empty
PostSubject: Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times   Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:26 pm

I walk into a local bar in Rio. The smell of weed instantly hitting my nostrils. I'm wearing black jeans, a black tank top, and black cowboy boots. I see a sign mentioning mud wrestling. This should be interesting. I sit down at the bar, and order a budweiser to start the night slow and wait for the festivities to begin. Someone passes me a Joint. I take big hit and pass it to the left. I wonder if anyone else from IWF will show up. A chill runs down my spine as "Rock you like a hurricane" by The Scorpions plays over the PA.

(TBC anyone)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times   Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:33 pm

Yuko just for the lulz seeing how he is dire need to humor himself after spending the last few days training enters the bar, unsure of what to expect. He sees Storming Raven on the far side of the counter and takes a chair near a table and turns it backwards then sits down, propped his arms up and rests his chin on his arms as he surveys the area, his eyes glancing towards Storming every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times   Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:47 pm

I see Steel Angel walk into the bar. I've never really talked to him, but I decide to talk to him. Fuck it, why not? I grab my beer and walk over to him.

"Hey, how's it going? Mind if I sit down,I'm Storming Raven by the way?"

I stand and take a drink of my beer waiting for a reply

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times   Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:52 pm

Yuko who has been surveying the area is distracted when Storming Raven presents himself. He smiles a little, seeing that this guy wants to be social he nods.

Yuko Isamu
Go right ahead man, I could use some social interaction after working off my ass the last few days.

He gestures Storming to the chair next to him.

Yuko Isamu
Name's Yuko but most people call me Steel Angel. I'm sure you've heard of me, hell most people do.

He waits for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times   Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:19 pm

I nod.

"Thanks. Yea I know you, one half of the tag team champions. This sure seems like a place of rest. Especially today."

I chuckle and take another drink of my beer, then look at the kiddie pool of mud.

"It's going to be kind of interesting seeing what we technically do from this perspective. You think there's any potential prospects for IWF?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times   Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:25 pm

His eyes narrowed when he hears Storming talking as the action with the mud wresling starts to get underway.

Yuko Isamu
I was one half of the tag belts but ehh we're getting another shot come next week or so.

He tilts his head in thought and ponders for a moment.

Yuko Isamu
As for..........well...........this heh heh, I have no idea who is fighting who so care to enlighten me?
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times   Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:31 pm

I make an apologetic oops face.

"Sorry I completely forgot. Why don't you just break off from Parker now anyway? Not like you and ol' milk dud head are exactly friends."

I look around the bar and wonder when it's gonna start.

"I don't know honestly, it's supposed to be sponsored by some sorority here on vacation or something. Pi Delta Pi."

I finish off my beer and signal a waitress for another.

"It should be interesting nonetheless"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times   Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:39 pm

He coulden't help but laugh at that statement, indeed it dosent take a genius to know that Parker and him are anything short of rivals who would be better off strangling each other.

Yuko Isamu
We're not breaking off just yet it seems, as I said we're getting another shot at the tag belts but it's whatever. Win or lose matters little to me as I tend to go after something much greater.

He then leans back on the table and sighs some more.

Yuko Isamu
But enough about me, let's talk about you, I mean you've been here for how long now? I've seen you take out some decent names yet you've been drawing the short end of the stick when it comes to title opportunities.

He goes silent as he carefully studies Storm's expression.
Back to top Go down
P
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times   Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:49 pm

-Parker-
You know, I almost feel bad for you two. Sitting around waiting for the co-eds to go to town on each other.

Parker walks into the bar area, draining his bottle of water before holding the empty container up to the barkeep. The bartender nods, and reaches under the counter, sliding an unopened bottle to Parker. He grabs it, spinning off the cap and leaning against the bar where the two sit. Storming Raven gives an odd glance to Parker's choice of drink, which catches Parker's eye.

-Parker-
Yea, about that, I don't drink. That shit is bad for you. Had to beat it into this guy
[motions to the barkeep] That he was going to hold a case of these under the bar for me.

He pauses and takes a drink, throwing the empty container that he walked in with behind the bar before pulling his glass pipe from his pocket.

-Parker-
What have I missed?

Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times   Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:55 pm

I nod solemnly.

"Thank you. Way I see it, I even took out a couple of wasted roster spots in JC Stylez, and someone else I can't remember the name of. Then I single handedly beat Ace Static and Axle Vengeance back to back weeks. It's only a matter of time. My day will come. Just have to be patient."

I grin as the "ring announcer" announces the start of the event. I notice the first two "wrestlers" are two typical top heavy blondes.

"Surprise. Surprise. Let's see if they know a wrist lock from a wrist watch shall we?"

I then notice Parker as he comes up to us. We've had words on twitter, but he seems pretty decent at the moment. Let's see how it goes.

"Not a damn thing man, Barbie one vs Barbie two over here is the first match."

I look over the girls, and notice a bit of fiery glint in the eye of the one I dubbed Barbie 2.

"If I was a betting man my money would be on Barbie 2, see that fire in her eyes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times   Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:57 pm

Yuko gives an amused huff and leans forward, yawning abit before once again surveying the scene, paying hardly any mind to the action in front of him.

Yuko Isamu
Nothing much really I just came here to relax after a six hour montage and so happen to have enountered Storm on the way here.

He looks around the room, looking for anything of slight interest, noticing a few pool tables near the far left side.

Yuko Isamu
Hmmm.......
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times   Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:05 pm

As I figured Barbie number 2 won. I was about to suggest a game of pool after another blonde got in the mud. Then I heard a familiar song play over the P.A. the first theme I used in wrestling "Spirit horse of the Cherokee" by Manowar. I sit down with a smirk. This is gonna be interesting...Then I hear the name I just knew the announcer was going to say "Cherokee Rose". I take a drink of my beer and chuckle.

"Business is about to pick up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times   Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:09 am

Yuko considers playing pool but he decided to see this match coming up.
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times   Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:22 pm

I chuckle as Lani makes her way out to the mud, not gonna be fun for the new Barbie, but oh well. I take another drink as the two immediately rip off each other's tops. Lani spears the barbie into the mud, and pulls her up by her hair before hitting a modified version of my own Storm Warning, since there's obviously nothing to jump off of.

I clap and take another drink of my beer.

"And that ladies and gentlemen, is a good old fashioned Laredo,Texas street ass whoopin'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times   Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:57 pm

Aw no fair. She wasn't enough of a challenge for me.
Anyway it was fun while it lasted. My eyes twinkle as they land on Raven. The mischievous grin on my lips back again. I walk over and sit on Raven's lap. I smirk as I lean forward, kissing him.

That was a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Storming Raven

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times   Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:00 pm

I kiss her back. not minding the fact she's topless, and covered in mud.

"That wasn't any match for you. How'd you know I'd be here?"

I chuckle and finish off my beer, and order a bottle of Jameson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times   Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:12 am

He watches this girl whom Storm apperntly knows, his interest now peaked.

Yuko Isamu
I'm going to go out on a limp and take you two know each other?

Leans back and watches the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times   Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:27 pm

Oh we know each other very well. Don't we, Raven?

I kiss him once more this time passionately as my arms circle around his neck. Breaking the kiss, I look at the stranger.

We go WAAAAAY back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times   Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rio+4/20+mud wrestling=good times
Page 1 of 1