Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Go From Wrestling A Fag to Wrestling A Hoe Who Likes To Suck Diseased Snickers? [RP1]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I Go From Wrestling A Fag to Wrestling A Hoe Who Likes To Suck Diseased Snickers? [RP1] Empty
PostSubject: I Go From Wrestling A Fag to Wrestling A Hoe Who Likes To Suck Diseased Snickers? [RP1]   I Go From Wrestling A Fag to Wrestling A Hoe Who Likes To Suck Diseased Snickers? [RP1] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:44 pm

‘’ YOU GET YOUR ASS OUT THERE AND KICK HER ASS OR YOUR FIRED!”

RAWRLURB
First off, last time I checked, Chuck didn’t stick his dick in your damn subway tunnel so that means you ABSOLUTELY have no power in what I do and what I don’t. So there is no way you can fire me.

Alison Williams

Whatevs.. I am giving you a chance in a lifetime! This is the time people can see you again and notice how awesome you are. Well not as awesome as me but you get it.

RAWRLURB

…No I don’t.

So here she is… After months of heartbreak and a devastating death in her family, she has come back to forget all about the heartbreak. To forget about all of the pain. To never have a match wit Ryan Apollo’s man-whore ever again. RAWRLURB is back to take the name she was born with. The Psycho Bitch from Hell.

Over the months, RAWRLURB has dealt with Chuck Matthews ending their relationship. If you have a James Shark brain and don’t understand what that means. In other words, more specifically, black people words, ‘’ da hoe got bitchslapped back to Connecticut.” After countless days of drowning her sorrows in alcohol, Alison Williams took the initiative to help RAWRLURB. To give her a second chance. Your thinking, ‘’ It took her that long to bring RAWRLURB back?” Well, yes it did. Alison isn’t quite the smartest person. In fact, she spent two weeks figuring out where Connecticut was. But after sucking some dicks to get answers, she found her to help her become something she’s never been. The Greatest.

RAWRLURB stood up from Alison’s locker room bench to go to the ring.

Alison Williams

WAIT!

As RAWRLURB ignored Alison she kept walking until something was called out to her.

Alison Williams

LISTEN TO ME YOU INGRATE!

RAWRLURB turned around and put her hands on her hips.

RAWRLURB

Looks like someone has been hanging out with Ridicule lately.

Alison rolled her eyes and threw her hand in the air.

Alison Williams

Listen, I know it’s going to be hard, but just think about your dad to give you motivation.

The words of Alison bringing up RAWRLURB’s father put tears in her eyes that she fought to hold back. RAWRLURB’s father died in December. He didn’t reveal to RAWRLURB or any of her brothers that he was suffering from lung cancer.

RAWRLURB grabbed her necklace which was a leather cross that her father gave to her when she was sixteen. She thought about the day of the funeral. What a motherfucking day…
Back to top Go down

I Go From Wrestling A Fag to Wrestling A Hoe Who Likes To Suck Diseased Snickers? [RP1]
Page 1 of 1