Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The birth and destruction of the Immortal Angels

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The birth and destruction of the Immortal Angels Empty
PostSubject: The birth and destruction of the Immortal Angels   The birth and destruction of the Immortal Angels I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:41 pm

Date: October 2nd, 2011
Time: Unknown

After meeting my tag partner Vincent Van Rose, I walked back to my locker room where Kurumi awaited my arrival. I didn't say much to her as my mind was preoccupied. I asked to be left alone for a moment and Kurumi understanding of my need, took refuge near the bench right next to the locker. I grabbed my chair and sat down as I stared off into space, but then the memories starting flashing inside my mind. I began to remember.......the ImmortalAngels.........

Dominion Wresling, March 6th 2009.

I was feeling much better after taking out some pent up frustration in the form of my opponent. Last week I challenged a former friend into having one more match against one another. Since the last season, we both have fought each other 3 times and neither one of us could defeat the other. This would be our 4th consecutive match to date something was bound to give. I gave the guy a run for his money, but he was no pushover either. One point I had the match as locked my opponent in a tight submission hold. I pulled back as hard as could and try to inflict as much punishment as possible, just when it seemed he would tap, another athlete who called himself "Two Faced Hooligan" jumped on the apron and started shouting at me. I made the mistake of releasing my hold and focused my attention on this clown. It would prove to be a fatal mistake on my end as my opponent got right back and cheap shot me from behind. Two Faced Hooligan pleased with his work, would leave the ring as my opponent took advantage of the situation at hand. Dispite having the upper hand, I was able to stand my ground but was unable to get any momentum going. We fight each other to a standstill until the timer stopped and the reff called the match a draw. I was upset about the whole thing, I was so danm close to finally defeating my friend and then this jerk had to ruin it for me. Well I got my payback the following week as I fought the guy in singles competition. He was quick but he was also reckless and I used that to my advantage to defeat him in a squash match. After the show was over and the next came around, I decided to pay a visit to DW's Minor show which was called "Super Fun Torture: Comedy Hour". I came just in time to see ImmortalBeast being handcuffed to the ropes while this other masked wrestler was messing around with his girlfriend. I charged towards the ring as the crowd screamed in joy. I slide right into the ring and started throwing right handed punches to this guy's face, I then took my arm and with considerable force, brought it right to where his nose should be and he fell down hard. I used this time to tend to the girl who was shaken but ok, she screamed and pointed back and before I knew it the guy got back up and had a chair on him. He took a swing at me, but I reacted fast and kicked the chair right out of his hands. I then grabbed him and hit my Divine Crusher on him knocking out cold. ImmortalBeast would soon be freed from his predicament. Afterwards we all went to his locker room he talked about forming a team with me, after some talking we formed the ImmortalAngels. At the PPV I settled the score with Two Face Hooligan in a hardcore match while ImmortalBeast took on that masked wrestler in a cage match. With both of us victorious, this new team would be making some huge waves in the future.

Dominion Wrestling, April 7th 2009.

It was a big day for both me and ImmortalBeast; DW was currently hosting two tournaments for two different titles. On the minor they reinstated the Spite title and on the major show they introduced a new title called the Knockout King (or KO King for short) title. Since me and my partner were part of the major show, we both entered the KO King tournament. The 6 other participants were ImmortalBeast's friend BM, WitchFinder General, Fat Mithril, Ashley Riots, Demon Lord, and Suicide. The first round I was up against Demon Lord, he was big man weighing nearly 300 pounds. He took me to the limit but I was able to hit my Final Judgment finisher on him and advanced to the next round. Witchfinder went up next against Fat Mithril and tryed to submit the larger guy, but his size and strength allowed him to take him down easily. Next up was my partner against Ashley Riots and he showed no mercy to her as he dominated that entire match from beginning to end. Last round was BM vs. Suicide, it was a back and forth battle. At one point the reff was taken out due to a miscommunication and it looked like BM would win, but an unknown athlete with a hood on came in and took down BM with a kick to the head. His opponent would take advantage and advance to the next round. Round two would come up and I was pitted against Fat Mithril who was a good 400 pounds and was hard to take down. I was taking a beating on this one, but I somehow managed to get him to the turnbuckle and perched myself on top. Even though there was no possible way for me to do a double front flip on this guy, I was able to manage a single flip though it took every ounce of upper body strength to do so. The impact was enough to keep him down and I advanced once more. My partner made short work out of his opponent, despite Suicide's best attempts to defeat ImmortalBeast, his power and size advantage proved too much for Suicide to handle. In the end it was just me and my partner in the finals, on one end one of us will be walking away with the title, on the other hand one of us will be walking away empty handed. With a handshake for a good match, we squared off in the PPV for the title. After what seemed like forever, I was able to hit my Divine Crusher finisher on my partner and got the win, making me the first ever KO King Champion. This would only be the beginning of my career in DW.........

Dominion Wrestling, August 15th 2011.

ImmortalBeast's attitude would change at the beginning of the new season, he would shortly turn heel after he revealed that he was the one who cost BM his chance at the KO tournament. This started a feud between these two; it would begin when we debuted against the team of Suicide and BM's girlfriend Krusher Kayls. After some back and forth action, I got the win for our team however my partner would want a shot at my title. So next week he got his shot at the main event where I successfully defeated him for the 2nd time in a row and got my first title defense. The feud between ImmortalBeast and BM would come full circle during a team match between me and ImmortalBeast vs BM and Krusher Kayls. Once again I got the win defeating Kayls by submission; however after the match ImmortalBeast and BM would brawl in the center of the ring. Me and Kayls would try to break it up, but after my partner made some snide remarks, Kayls broke off and attacked him. I just had enough time to move out of the way as Kayls and BM double teamed ImmortalBeast and sent him rolling out of the ring. BM however had nothing against me and allowed me to walk away. I would help my partner to his feet but not before BM laid the challenge on Immortal at the PPV. That challenge would be answered and at the PPV, BM and ImmortalBeast fought it out in hardcore match. After getting the win ImmortalBeast would try to hurt BM some more, but not before Demon Lord appeared and knocked him out cold. I managed to get him out of the ring while Demon Lord went on to destroy his victim. As for me, I went on to defend my title a second time against Suicide in a last man standing match.

Dominion Wrestling, October 3th 2009

This is was where the downfall of the ImmortalAngels would come to be. Me and ImmortalBeast would get a number one contender shot against the former tag champions DPS which stood for "Dominion Protection Service" (think of them like the APA only that they really goofy). That match it was ImmortalBeast who got the win for our team and he would go on to brag about it to the whole backstage area. However he would soon cross a line that he should not have crossed when he insulted the former GM of Super Fun Torture: Comedy Hour. This caused a backstage fight and then sure enough the owner of DW would receive a bunch of complaints regarding the incident. He would deny us our shot at the tag titles which of course caused ImmortalBeast to go nuts. He would seal his own fate by laying hands on the owner and thus was fired on the spot. Because I had nothing to do with the incident and I worked so hard, the owner gave me shot at the Rage title (I lost my KO King title on the first week). However I passed it up and decided to take some time off, it was a tragic moment for me. One moment I was on top of the world and then the arrogance of one man changed everything..............

"Yuko....................yuko.....................YUKO!"

The voice snapped me out of my trance as I looked up and saw Kurumi who was few inches from me. I must have been lost in memories for a moment or so. I shook my head from side to side and felt Kurumi pulling on my arm.

Kurumi: Come on Yuko your match is next! They are about ready to announce you right now!

I didn't waste any time as I got into my wrestling gear and put on my jacket. I made my way towards the arena and got onto the platform where my entrance awaits. This was it, time for me to play with the big boys now.
Back to top Go down

The birth and destruction of the Immortal Angels
Page 1 of 1