Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-■†Show of Faith†■-

Go down 
AuthorMessage

-■†Show of Faith†■- Empty
PostSubject: -■†Show of Faith†■-   -■†Show of Faith†■- I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:59 pm

-■†Show of Faith†■- Brentoncyruspresents
THE SUCCESSION

-■■-
-■†■-
-■†Succession†■-
-■†■-
-■■-
-■the right, act, or process, by which one person succeeds to the office, rank, estate, or the like, of another■-

-■the order or line of those entitled to succeed one another■-

The Monologue
For those of you who know me, you realize just how huge of a threat The Succession is to everyone on the IWF Roster. For those of you living under a rock, unaware of my greatness, prepare for the change of things in this company and, more importantly, in this industry.

I am a natural born leader, created to bring those who believe in me, to success and glory by any means necessary. I’ve done it so many times before, that I have the utmost confidence I’ll be able to do it again. I’ve taken guys who many believed would be gone in a week, and I’ve turned them into world champions who hold the belt for months.

Now I look to repeat magic with a group of guys I perceive as the future of this industry. At Battle Grounds I made it known to them, I made it known to the fans, and I made it known to IWF, that the future, is now.

The Match
What kind of no named nonsense have I gotten myself into this week? The only guy I know is Bobby O’Day and that’s not even his name anymore. Chad Mason rings a bell, was he the guy who looked and acted like Chuck Matthews?

Guess we’ll be calling him Chad Cunt soon enough

AAAAAPUSSSY!

I didn’t come out of retirement to fight in tag team matches against people nobody gives a shit about, themselves included. I came out of retirement to be the World Champion, to represent what I do best, around the entire world once again.

You know who has the opportunity to do that? My tag team partner, Robbie Hart, who without me wouldn’t even exist in this industry. I discovered this man and because of his gratitude I’ve allowed him to align himself with the next big thing in wrestling.

But my good deeds don’t come free, or even cheap for that matter. Robbie Hart, you are about to experience what I like to call a show of faith. You put your faith in me, and I’ll put my faith into you.

What I am about to ask you, is unjustifiable I’ll agree, but with good reason as you’ll eventually find out.

Give me your title match against VVR.

Give me the title match you earned by defeating Dan Alexander at Fallout.

I guarantee you, it will pay off when you see the big picture.

I guarantee you that by doing this, you’ll have earned my trust like no other before you.

I guarantee you, I will be the next IWF Champion.

Show me your faith.

You failed to show me that you can win the belt, when you lost a tag team match where I paid a hitman to betray his team.

This weak, I wont be tagging into our match, because you need to prove to me that you can handle this. That you can handle the pressure.

Now it’s time to do the right thing.

Show me your faith.

Or else…
Back to top Go down

-■†Show of Faith†■-
Page 1 of 1