Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seeing the Father

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

Seeing the Father Empty
PostSubject: Seeing the Father   Seeing the Father I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:49 pm

(The scene opens up at a local graveyard site in Sacramento California. The sun has just went down, and the clouds have begun to roll in. A few crows are flying overhead, as a black Chevrolet Camaro pulls up to the graveyard. The sports car comes to a halting stop, as Death Angel steps a foot out from his car, hesitates before fully getting out of the car.)

(Death Angel is wearing a Baltimore Orioles, black and orange full back hat backwards, along with a New York Nicks Jersey, with a white wife beater on underneath it. Death Angel has a blue pair of baggy Jean shorts on, with a pair of black Nike shoes. Death Angel tucks the keys to his Chevrolet Camaro in his pocket, as he slowly enters the graveyard.)

(Angel stops at the entrance, and looks about, seeing all the tombstones lined up, row by row. Death Angel walks through the graveyard, scanning the tomb stones, before he finds the one he came too see, his Father's who passed away a little while back, Andy Savage. Death Angel slowly approaches the tombstone, puts both hands in his pocket as he begins to speak.)

Death - "It's hard to be doing this without you. You are the reason why I got to where I am in life, and without you none of this would have every happened."

(Death Angel pauses for a brief moment, before picking up right where he left off, as Death Angel begins to speak once again.)

Death - "I'm back in the game now Pa, looking to make you proud. Tats' all I ever wanted to do, well being successful was one of my goals to, but to see that smile on your face, overtime I walked out of the squared circled ring with a victory, the smile it brought to your face overtime, that was what made it all worth while."

(Death Angel coughs a few times, before continuing to speak.)

Death - "I will be competing later on this week, against two superstars who I know in my own heart, that I know will bring there a game. One in the Unstable Slayer, and two, in the great O'Shannon."

(Death Angel pauses again, and looks up into the sky, as if Andy Savage were looking down upon him, and Death Angel begins to speak.)

Death - "I just wish you were here to watch me do it pops. You know, like the good times. The one two punch, we were a team. An unbeatable team, but god wouldn't let that be."

(Death Angel stops for another second, as if he were getting choked up, Death Angel begins to speak again.)

Death - "I know everyone has there time, but why did it have to be yours this quick. Just as things were getting good, they go and take what I loved most from me."

(Death Angel coughs, and then begins to speak again.)

Death - "You made all of this happen pops, and I want to thank you for that. I know you will be watching my match this week dad, and I will not let you down I promise."

(Death Angel swallows, and takes a deep breath, before continuing to speak.)

Death - "I will be at the top of the food chain again pops, just like when you were here. I will someday become the world heavyweight champion, and it will all be because of you. I love you dad, and I am going to continue to be strong, but it get's tough sometimes."

(Death Angel turns around, and begins walking toward his black Chevrolet Camaro, wiping his eyes. Death Angel grabs the keys to his car from his pocket, presses a button, an alarm goes off on his car, before opening the door to his car. Death Angel puts the key into the ignition of his black Chevrolet Camaro, turns it, starts the engine and then zooms off, the camera slowly turns to a greasy static, and then black, as the camera fades, and cuts out.)

(The scene reopens in Death Angel's mansion house, he is sitting at the kitchen table, across from him is his sister, Layla. Death Angel is rubbing his head, as Layla begins to speak.)

Layla - "Did you really have to go and see dad's grave?"

(Death Angel lifts his head up from beneath, looks at his sister Layla before beginning to speak.)

Death - "yes I needed to say a few words to him."

(Layla looks puzzled, as she snaps back a comment.)

Layla - "Why?"

(Death Angel looks at his Sister, Layla into the eyes very serious now, as Death Angel speaks.)

Death - "I just wanted to say my peace with him alone."

Layla - "you didn't need to brother he always knew how you felt about him."

(Layla stops before, repeating again.)

Layla - "Always knew."

(Death Angel is still staring his Sister, Layla, directly into the eyes, as Death Angel speaks.)

Death - "I know that sister I just wanted to say it out loud."

(Layla stands up, and stomps out of the kitchen, as Death Angel is left sitting in the kitchen, alone. Death Angel Speaks to himself.)

Death - "you never knew how close me and him were Sis."

(Death Angel goes to get a water bottle out of the fridge, as he sits back down at the table, and begins to speak.)

Death - "Later this week I have some goals that I need to finish before I leave the ring for good!"

(Death Angel Gnarls, as he opens up the water bottle, and takes a drink of the liquid inside, Angel seals the cap, and then begins to speak once again.)

Death - "critics have told me that I would never be any thing but a joke."

(Death Angel drinks all of the water that is left in the water bottle, as Death Angel begins to speak, shortly after he finishes the water.)

Death - "well I guess as you can see I am not a joke like the critics thought i would be!!"

(Death Angel gets a few more water bottles, before grabbing his gym duffel bag, and opens the door, and slams it shut, as the camera slowly fades to black.)

---------------------------------------The Match----------------------------------------

So at Demolition Day I'm in a triple threat match for the High-Impact Championship,

Connor O'Shannon, is the High-Impact Champion and he is a huge star back in the day We never got to have a fair war but that has changed since we no longer have a god who thinks he's all that, I mean Connor does not have to be pinned or made to tapout to lose his belt.

Ryan Apollos, We once had a war and we were tag team partners but some one's ego didn't want to play nice so you turned on me for what nothing but an ass kicking and yes I do remember the last time I was in a triple threat match with you in it you won the match but this time any one can beat any one.

Demolition Day is step one of my plan, but if my plan don't work out I got a back up plan to fall onto.

Connor and Ryan I respect you both and its been an honor to step into that ring at the frist IWF PPV Demolition Day.

Since That Bitch Boy Nick killed NLWF, IWF has became my new stomping grounds and I plan on making the most of it.
Back to top Go down

Seeing the Father
Page 1 of 1