Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Killing a father

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

Killing a father Empty
PostSubject: Killing a father   Killing a father I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:23 am

We are in a dark room. You can't see much of anything. It's too dark.

???- Why would you come back? What do you have to prove? You've done so much in your life, world title after world title you have held; you've beaten the best of the best. Why come back? Man your old as dirt. Savage sometimes you just got to say your done. It's time to stop this bullshit. You don't need to step in there again. Your match is against some young kid. Years ago, I would have no problem with you in this match but now, now bro your getting years oldier; this kid will walk all over you. You don't have a chance with him. There's no way you'll win. He's young, he's defending his title, and it's in a hardcore match. I'm not saying this because I'm a dick or because I want you out of wrestling, but because I'm your friend. I don't wanna see you get hurt. Stepping into the ring with a guy like this is not a good idea. He's a kid, your not going to make it out in one piece. Your

Savage cuts him off.

Savage- Your wrong, I will win this match. I have changed. My last match was different. Shit was going on and my mind wasn't in the match like it should of been. That's why I lost. It's not because of my age; I'm in better shape then I've ever been. I will tare this kid apart. I will walk out as the Champion. I don't care about holding some title tho, it's about showing I can do this again; show that I can dance with some of the best wrestling today has to give. I want to become the oldest world champion in history, in wrestling history for the matter. When I step into that ring I will be the oldest to do so. I can't wait. Also we are going to have that big battle royal for the championship, that will be something else I will be gunning for, that will just prove the face more than being, I am still one of the best around. Then I go after the world title. Haha I can't wait, shit about to get fun.

???- Man, you've lost it haven't you. What battle royal?

Savage- The one I'm on my way to the arena to announce for OSW Wrestlefest. It'll be amazing. All of the new guy and all the guys there now, all the best in the world will be there. When I win that... people won't say Savage is too old. They will look at me and say damn, at his age. They'll want to better themselves, make themselves better wrestlers. I will walk this world with that world title before too much longer. It'll show all that you shouldn't just quit because someone thinks your too old, quit when you can't do it anymore. I'm still rolling stronger then ever.

???- Well good luck to you. Hell if you win the battle royal I just might come back to wrestling. Make my way into wrestling again.

You hear the door open then close.

Fades to black.

We see Savage walk into the arena. He walks very fast to the ring and gets into the ring. The crowd is going wild.

Mike - Holy shit! Look who it is. Savage one of the ones that got this place back is back in the ring.

Joe - I think he's got something to say.

Savage - I have a little new to make.

Crowd goes crazy.

Savage - At Wrestlefest there will be a battle royal for the Championship. Everyone will be in the match. No matter if you have a match or not, at Wrestlefest everyone is in this battle royal.

The lights go out and then come back on and Savage is gone.

Mike - Well you heard it from the man himself. BIG BIG match for wrestlefest! This will be great.

Fades to black

3/8/2000 about 10pm

We're at an old house. There are police all around the house. Dave and Sara are outside talking to one of the cops. There are a bunch of them in the house looking every were.

Cop- There no word on the killer. We found most of your dad tho.

Dave- Most?!

Cop- Yeah, some was upstairs, some downstairs and the rest in the basement. Sorry, we have no idea who did this. He didn't leave anything. He's a pro.

Dave just has a really sick look on his face; he can't believe that this happened.

Cop- We can have one of our guy's drive you home?

Dave- No need for that but thanks. Just work on finding out who did this.

Cop- We are.

Dave and Sara walk over to their car; they get in and drive away. They drive down the road. Then Dave see something in the road and stops.

Sara- What is it? It looks like... DAD!!!

Sara runs out of the car and runs to her father.

You see Savage and his little girl Sara together; Dave gets out of the car very slowly because Savage is covered with blood.

Dave- What have you been doing? Why are you covered in blood?

Savage- I got hit by a car on my way down this street. I was going to check on your dad. He called me a few times. He needed help with something; I don't know what tho he didn't say.

Dave- Well he don't need help because he's dead now. So you can just walk back home. Come on Sara lets go.

Sara- Dave! We need to help him, he just

Savage cut her off and stood up.

Savage- I'm sorry to hear that Dave. I'll just walk back home then, I'm fine Sara.

Savage starts to walk down the road.

Sara- Dave what the hell is wrong with you?!

Dave- He killed my dad.

Sara- WHAT!!!!!! Your fucking crazy, my dad would never do that. Take me home!

Dave- ok.

They get in the car and start back down the street.

Dave- Where the fuck dose your dad live? We should of seen him by now.

Sara- I don't know. He just got this new house down here. He hasn't shown it to me yet.

Dave- Oh.

They drive to her house and she gets out of the car.

Dave- Bye.

She just walks away and up to her house. Dave drives away and back to his house. He get out and goes in and to his room. His house is a 2 floor house with a basement. His room is in the basement. He walks down to his room and turn the light on but it won't come on.

Dave- What the

Someone knocks Dave to the ground and gets on top of him holding him down.

???- Your going to died just like your father did. Your right I was the one to kill your dad. And I loved every second of it. His blood tasted so good. Haha! You saw it all over the walls. So where you fucked up tho was when you tried to tell my little girl about it. Good thing she's smart, she wouldn't believe your bullshit.

Dave- What the fuck is wrong with you! Why...

Savage starts to choke him.

The Camera Fades to black.

-------------------the match------------------------

Tyson Rowle, I have no fucking Idea who you are but your going to be beatten to a bloody mess.

Luke Sly, I'm going to beat you wrost then the Right Honourable Gentlemen did, why because I can.

Sean Libby, So your the protege of Connor O'Shannon, The Last time I faced some one who was a protege I kicked there ass and i'm gonna do the same thing to all three of you.

Tyson, Luke, and Sean be ready for a War with the Living Devil, and if you think you can make it out alive then your dead wrong because I am the Nightmare and I'm hell its self.

I am the fallen Angel, I am Death Fucking Angel.
Back to top Go down

Killing a father
Page 1 of 1