Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence Empty
PostSubject: Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence   Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Ok I understand that alot of things were going on with CC having a mental Breakdown and people coming and going so I understand why the show was pretty late but regardless it was an awesome show and I must give props for CC for pulling through with the 2 parts dispite his breakdown. I also would like to thank Brian for adding my segments into the show as I felt it really helped to spice up the fued between me and Voss. I also loved the curve that you did with Brenton staying one step ahead of Brandon and Dan by showing his cleverness.

Last edited by Steel Angel on Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence   Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:57 pm

The show was good. There have been a lot of improvements made since the last mental breakdown I had here. Good work all around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence   Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:15 pm

Yo.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence   Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:16 pm

SO I'M A COMPLETE AND TOTAL FUCKING MORON!

I totally forgot to post an entire match, commercial, and segment last night. My deepest apologies go out to The Ninja. Ninja dude...I was stressed out of my mind last night [i got into a huge fight with my parents and ended up headbutting a wall and gave myself a mild concussion]. That being said, it's no excuse for forgetting to post an entire part of the show. The match/commercial/segment has officially been added into the original show broadcast.

Again, i'm sorry for being such a fucking moron
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence   Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:22 pm

Corey Casey wrote:
SO I'M A COMPLETE AND TOTAL FUCKING MORON!

I totally forgot to post an entire match, commercial, and segment last night. My deepest apologies go out to The Ninja. Ninja dude...I was stressed out of my mind last night [i got into a huge fight with my parents and ended up headbutting a wall and gave myself a mild concussion]. That being said, it's no excuse for forgetting to post an entire part of the show. The match/commercial/segment has officially been added into the original show broadcast.

Again, i'm sorry for being such a fucking moron

Yo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence   Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:46 pm

So CC what you are trying to say is you pulled a 'Situation?'

Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence Tumblr_lqobdiKvhT1r0ojhto1_250

Didn't you learn anything from the Jersey Shore?

LMAO I kid CC, hope your doing better mang

As for the show, sure it was late but it was a good show to lead into the this week's PPV. It had a few surprise elements, and for the most part the matches were freaking great reads. Storylines got moved into bowling points and it gave a ton of heat for VI. Don't be so hard on yourself mang, life always throws you a curve once and a while. Even with your drama I felt the staff still put together a 8 out of 10 show! With that said if you need help with any part of the PPV show don't be afraid to drop me a line mang.

Lets forget about this week, and lets fucking kill Violent Impulse!

YEA BUDDY! (Sorry had to throw that in there)
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence   Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:04 am

Actually, while I would love to pin all the issues and problems with the show on CC, the lateness is more my fault. Sunday was my dad's birthday, Monday I got stuck on campus for a few hours longer than usual to work on some big project I have due on Friday. So I really didn't even start my bit until Tuesday. My apologies for that. It was just one of those weekends, I think, where none of the admins were really in a good place to be writing. But we got it done...mostly. Glad you guys enjoyed the show.

Also, apologies to Ninja. Because there is no reason that we should ever miss a match, especially given that there are four different guys writing the show...so somehow, that detail slipped by EVERY ONE OF US.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence   Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Grounds XXIII: Prone to Violence
Page 1 of 1