Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damn, I'm crazy!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Damn, I'm crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Damn, I'm crazy!   Damn, I'm crazy! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:53 pm

[The scene opens at Libra's house. He is wearing a black hoodie and jeans. His hair is dirty and looks like he hasn't washed it in a really long time. He rubs his eyes as he sits on his green lazy boy. He has been up, not being able to sleep. He is worried about his return to the Insurgency Wrestling Federation. Libra gets up and walks to the television. He turns on the satellite receiver and then the television. He then sits down on the black, leather couch. He practically sinks into it, it's so damn comfortable. He then starts flipping through the channels. There seems to be nothing interesting on television for him to watch. He then gets up and looks at the camera that has been on him the whole time. He doesn't say a word. Instead, he walks over to the lazy boy and sits back down for a moment. His hair is so greasy. He looks horrible and looks like he had a terrible night, since the last time we saw him.]

Libra: I couldn't sleep last night. I got the worst sleep ever. I maybe slept just an hour. Why did I sleep just an hour? Well, because I am worried about the next show, the next pay per view coming up in only a matter of days. I can't wait. I'm nervous. I need to prove everyone wrong. I need to prove that I am not a mess up. That I'm not a loser. I'm Libra and I here to stay for good this time. No sickness is going to stop me from getting to the top of the federation. It all starts in a couple of days where there is a battle royal. A battle royal to crown a number one contender. I am here to take that opportunity and make something of myself. I only have me, I have no one else to turn to. I have to do what I have to do and that is take this thing. Who can stop me? Who is going to stop me? There is no one out there who I think can beat me in this match. I'm still worried though, I mean what if there is someone who can beat me? I am hoping not. I am in real rough shape. I was up all night with delusions. It was horrible. Thinking someone was trying to kill me. Not a good start to go on to a battle royal later in the weekend. I've never really had anyone rooting me on. I never got anyone to say "Hey Libra, you're the best." No wrestling fan likes me. No person likes me. I'm just a big piece of turd. That's how I feel right now. No one likes me. You know how much it hurts to have a woman you love tell you she has been with another guy? You know how much it sucks for her to not want you, for her to say she has no feelings for you. It hurts so damn bad. I'm still trying to get over it. Every day I catch myself saying how much I miss this woman, how much I need this woman. I know I'll never get her because she is already married and has two kids. It totally sucks. I thought she was a great girl. I thought she was hot, but as hot as she was to me, she didn't find me so hot. So here I am. Woman-less, money-less, living in my parents house not doing a damn thing with myself but going to a wrestling show, a wrestling pay per view. I should be happy that I am on pay per view. I should be happy that I get to wrestle on live pay per view that is being seen all over the world. I'm not. I'm glad that I'm in the battle royal, but that's about it. I won't be proud of myself until I go on and win the battle royal. That's when I'll be proud of myself. That's when I'll pat myself on the back or get crazy drunk partying! Until then, I'll be restless, sleepless and sad. I don't sound like someone who feels great about themselves, but then again, am I really all that great? I left and joined this company a few times. I came back, they gave me opportunities and I took a dump all over it. Now I got to face the consequences and give back to the company I dropped a turd on. Being sick made me do that. Now I'm feeling a lot better with new medication. So I won't be dropping a turd on this company anymore.

Libra: There were times where I wanted to kill people, I wanted to kill others and I wanted to kill myself. I am however strong enough to not do that. I am strong not to take my life or anybody elses. I am also a loose cannon. I am very unpredictable. Sometimes I'm really glum, like right now and sometimes I'm really happy. I'm usually happy when I'm around wrestling. When I'm alone, that's when I feel sad. That's me at my worse. I need wrestling. I breathe wrestling. I am wrestling. That's all I got. That's all I need. Anything like a championship belt or something like that is just icing on the cake. I warn you all. I will be out to kick ass and take names. I will be beating people's head in. Anyway, I think before I head out to the arena and wrestle, I'm going to bed and relax. I really need sleep before I go in the battle royal.

[With that Lee gets up. He says to the camera that he going for a walk. A walk where? He doesn't know. He's just going to walk. He walks upstairs and goes to the front closet. He grabs his winter jacket and gloves. He put on his winter boots, then puts on his winter jacket. It is freezing cold outside, but Lee doesn't care. He's tough and used to the Canadian weather. Lee opened the door and the camera followed him on the outside. They walked across the street.]

Libra: You see these streets? These are the streets Libra was raised in. Although they look calm and safe, but they really aren't. Farther down this road, a man was shot in the neck in front of the blockbuster video store. People get stabbed here, it's just crazy. It's unpredictable. These streets are like me, unpredictable. I am seriously going to someone and send them to the hospital come this Sunday on Pay Per View. See you in the ring, punks.

[The scene fades to black.]
Back to top Go down

Damn, I'm crazy!
Page 1 of 1