Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just When You Think You Got Me Figured Out...The Game Changes

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just When You Think You Got Me Figured Out...The Game Changes Empty
PostSubject: Just When You Think You Got Me Figured Out...The Game Changes   Just When You Think You Got Me Figured Out...The Game Changes I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:45 pm

A couple of weeks ago, Serai signed with IWF. She has been patiently awaiting her chance to make her impact while supporting her boyfriend James Shark. Now she has her time to show what she is truly made of as she goes against Rosalie Knight. There were some things said in Rosalie's recent promo that rubbed Serai the wrong way. Big fucking mistake....really bad mistake on her part. Now she is about to learn a valuable lesson: Don't piss off a Latina. This time all gloves and bets are off. This time it is all out war...Armageddon if you will.

This week on Battle Grounds, she is going to show Rosalie exactly why she lost at Rising Anarchy. She is going to continue to prove why she is wanted by so many different companies. She is going to show why she should fear her. Why she should turn tail and run. Come Battle Grounds, she is going to eat those words and regret ever invoking that Serai's anger.

This week Rosalie Knight takes a real nice slow ride to Hell. She thinks she had it rough in her other matches. Oh that was only child's play compared to what Serai is capable of. This time, she has more tricks up her sleeve for the self proclaimed Queen of the ring. This first match, she has no intentions of playing around with the Diva. This encounter, there will be Hell to pay as Serai is not taking it easy on her at all.The gloves have come off. This time there is an entirely different set of rules all together.

Knight made this bed herself. Now the time has come for her to lie in it. No turning back. No escape. No mercy. No chance of survival for her this week. This time, Serai will finish what Knight started. When the smoke clears, Serai will make sure that the name Rosalie Knight is nothing more than an insignificant speck on the annuals of Insurgency Wrestling Federation. When all is said and done, Rosalie Knight will be nothing more than a faded memory. A ghost in the minds of the millions of fans of the IWF Universe.

So you want this match that badly? Well I guess that management must really dislike you to put you in the ring against me one on one. I must say that I have never in my life met someone who enjoys getting their ass handed to them as much as you apparently do. I mean really, Rosalie? Are you really that stupid to believe that calling me names is going to make me fear you? And pulling the race card? Wow...I mean really wow. That has really gotten old. Quite old as a matter of fact. You never once heard me saying anything closely related to you being white. I applaud you for doing your 'homework' on me. Apparently you didn't finish the job. Anyone that knows me knows I am about the fans and the familia. Always have been, always will be. So before you come out the side of your fucking neck, you may want to dig deeper than my movie career.

Serai looks around inside the arena, as she comes to a poster of James getting the three count. She smirks a little as she notices the look on Rosalie's face as she realized that it was over.

The night you lost to James at the PPV...oh what a glorious night that was for me. Well I gotta say that it couldn't have happened to a better person. But seriously if you think that you are going to beat me, you are more delusional than those misguided souls at Waco, Texas. I advise that after this match that you find another line of work. I suggest one that is a little less physical. I hear that America's Next Model is looking for women for their next cycle. Hahahahahaha. Are you really to suffer defeat again but by my hands?

Serai laughs as she can just see the look on Knight's face. The utter despair as she is looking at the referee raising her hand in victory. The deep seated anguish at watching Serai walk away victorious while she is kneeling in frustration in the center of the ring.

So you are sure you want this? Now I am going to do something that I normally wouldn't do. I am going to give you the chance to bow out and save yourself. Don't get it twisted: I am by no means afraid of you. Wasn't when I got here and damn sure not afraid of you now. Don't believe me? Step your ass into that ring across from me and see just how 'afraid' I am.

Just the thought of Rosalie's most recent promo on IWF.com made her laugh and pissed her off simultaneously. It takes a lot to piss her off obviously but this takes the cake. She wants her ass beat again. Then Serai was more than willing to oblige. As a matter of fact, the more she thinks about it...the more excited she gets.

Is this really what you want? Then I will be more than happy to give it to you. Just that like two weeks ago, you will not be walking out with that title opportunity...AGAIN. I must say that I have never looked forward to a match as much as I am looking forward to this one. I mean I really can't wait to get my hands on you. Just the thought of it and the damage I am going to inflict upon you is making my mouth water. Are you really ready to be humiliated again?

Confident laughter flows from deep within the Latina beauty. Those emerald green orbs twinkling with an growing look of anticipation deep inside them. That look can only mean one thing: Rosalie's end is very nigh. Closer than she cares to admit or know.

When you lose this match, you have no one to blame but yourself. Well you can blame me and fate too ultimately but mainly it all falls on you. It is not like you were not warned that losing was inevitable. James told you it was going to happen. And look what happened at Rising Anarchy? YOU LOST. And you will again...so just accept it ad deal with it.

Well Rosalie...the clock is ticking until your demise is near. Enjoy it while it lasts. Your career has just hit a major roadblock. A title will never touch your waist or hands ever again, not as long as I walk the hallways of IWF. So get used to seeing this face around for a long time to come. See you soon...but until then enjoy breathing without assistance. You say that you are the Queen of the Ring around here, is that right? Well get ready to be fucking overthrown.
Back to top Go down

Just When You Think You Got Me Figured Out...The Game Changes
Page 1 of 1