Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Putting on a show

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Putting on a show Empty
PostSubject: Putting on a show   Putting on a show I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:00 pm

Date: February 12th, 2012.
Time: Unknown

The week went by rather quickly, after watching the movies, the three of us wondered around the city looking for things to do. When it got late enough, we finally drove back to our homes. The next few days I was working out with Kurumi at the gym, keeping in shape and preparing myself both mentally and physically. When the day finally came, I took the next flight to where the show was going to be held. I showed my I'D to the guard as I dodged fans left and right as I walked through the hallways. I made why towards the interview booth; they seemed to have expected me because the crew was scrambling to make sure everything was set. My interviewer was not other than Rick Christian who shook my hand and smiled when he saw me. We then nodded as the camera rolled and soon our faces were shown on the big screen which of course made the audience respond in kindness, with jeers and boos.

Rick Christian: Hello everyone I'm the CEO of IWF Rick Christian and joining with me now is one of the rising stars of this great company. Ladies and Gentlemen I give you, The Dark Archangel!!

I did my pose in front of the camera as I heard booing coming from the other end. My face showed no emotion what so ever. Rick then turned to me and held the mic close to my face.

Rick Christian: So Dark that was a nice showing last week eh? You really showed Corey Casey who's the BOSS around here.

Dark Archangel: I suppose I should be thanking Stygian for the added assistance though it wasn’t necessarily required.

Rick Christian: Ah but Dark my friend, you gotta think how this will benefit you in the long term. Right now we have Upper Limit on notice and this is only the beginning.

Dark Archangel: Yes but as for my opponent for tonight.....

Rick Christian: Of course I forgot all about Tyson! I can't really say I envy you at all kiddo, you're going up against a guy who singlehandedly pinned two former heavyweights champions and gave Corey Casey a run for his money. Personally I look forward to seeing what he does to you tonight. So much in fact that I will be personally accompanying him at ringside during his match. How's that for ratings hey there Johnny?

Dark Archangel: I won't end it quickly; I like to put on a show so Tyson I'll make this slow and painful for you. Just so I can savor each and every moment of agony that you receive from me!

Rick Christian: Oooohhhh I'm already beginning to feel sorry for poor old Tyson!

I then made a motion to Rick to hand me the mic, he was confused at first but then he just hands it to me.

Dark Archangel: Sorry Rick but if I'm going to do this I'm going to do it right, so if you'll excuse me.

Just then the lights go out all over the arena and the titantron. Then they turn on just to show the Dark Archangel already in the ring with his shirt off and showing his ripped body to the crowd.

Putting on a show 24100

The crowd welcomes him with loud boos and jeers but he just shrugs them off as he gives the most arrogant smile that he could give and holds out the mic as he speaks.

Dark Archangel: Hi Rick how you doing up there?

Rick's waves back at the titantron as he already has another mic in his hands.

Dark Archangel: I hated to break up the interview but you I always love to be the center of attention so.....here I am hello world!

He then opens his arms out as the crowd just lets him have it.

Dark Archangel: But what Rick said was true though, I made have failed to defeat Corey at Rising Monarchy but the fun and games don't stop here. I've not even begun to fight, and Corey while you may have gotten the best of me before, lighting won't strike twice come Nowhere to Run. I will take everything away from you! For now though.....I have other fish to fry so Rick!

Rick Christian: Yeah?

Dark Archangel: See you later down when I take down this crumpet eating asshole!

Rick Christian: Looking forward to it Dark.

With that the titantron fades out and I drop the mic as I walked backstage, getting ready for tonight's Battlegrounds.

*The Shoot*

Really? The 2nd coming of Tyson? Who the hell do you think you are Jesus?

Yeah if he's Jesus than I'm freaking Lucifer.

I mean seriously do you really think you can possibly win this? There is a reason why Rick picked me to represent him, there is a reason why people talk about me and not you.

Like to know why Tyson? Because I'm not a complete failure, because I strive to do better, I may have complained here and there but I'm gonna have to learn that out here no one likes a whiner. I have to man up and take responsibility for my actions.

And just for the record Ruben, you have never beaten me, Corey Casey defeated me. Because if I remember correctly I had complete control during our match, of course your pal Corey had to be a complete dick like he always is.

Not to worry, I'll deal with him soon enough.

However I can't just dwell on past failures, I have to focus on the future and learn from my mistakes. That way mistakes like these can be avoided.

I won't complain, because I know no one will listen.

So instead I'll just take all my frustrations out on you Tyson.

Best have a will ready.

Putting on a show JohnMorrisonwwestalkerblogspotcom1
Back to top Go down

Putting on a show
Page 1 of 1