Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sno' Bunny = Another Dead Gringa

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sno' Bunny = Another Dead Gringa Empty
PostSubject: Sno' Bunny = Another Dead Gringa   Sno' Bunny = Another Dead Gringa I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:16 pm

Sno' Bunny = Another Dead Gringa Puresexy4fh

Scene 1
Setting: Def Jam Records studio
Time: 12:14 PM
ON/OFF Camera: ON

The scene fades inside the headquarters of Def Jam Records. As you can see, everyone is quite busy today. The receptionists are taking calls and setting appointments. The mail clerks are occupied sorting mail. The label execs and recording artists are also busy but none more so than Rev Run and Serai Leone. For you see, today is the day that Serai puts on an impromptu performance before the start of her Seduction Lounge World Tour. For weeks now, she has been going back and forth between CWF, IWF, WEW, and TIW as well as constant trips to the recording studios and filming on location.

Finally the movie is wrapped up and ready to be premiered in a matter of weeks. The CD is finished and is being shipped out to stores for distribution. Now the tour is ready to begin. But first Serai has to convince the execs that she is more than ready to tour again. After the break up with Juelz Santana, Serai pretty much vanished from sight. With that being said and looking on how things are going with the Karly Zedic situation, the label executives are worried that she isn't quite ready yet. Little do they know that the Serai who is about to perform is not the same one who dipped out months ago. This Serai is more focused than ever and ready to prove to the world that despite her relationship woes, she still has the talent to sell out shows from one end to the other.

After Rev Run gives a brief introduction, he hugs Serai as she gets up and prepares to sing. The vivacious Venezuelan beauty is radiant as confidence and raw sexuality exudes from her every pore. She opts to do the more natural version which is to sing with no back ground tracks. That is something rarely seen from any musician. She clears her throat as she closes her eyes. This is a new song and it is to be the first single to be released to radio stations. Her sweet soulful voice filling the air, capturing the attention of all present.

What are you doing
How did we get here
What is this feeling
Tell me its mine
Where did you take me
i want to stay here
What I been missing all of this time
And as I whisper in your ear
sumthin is changing and im unclear
touchin and kissin my body feels different
ive lost my senses

When you find the right spot take control
and you lock on me and you wont let go
i wasnt ready for all that you had in store
and baby i wont more and more and more
i dont know

what have you got in you makes me emotinal
what is it you do to bring me in tears
cuz im cryin u got me in tears
boy you make wonderful
i cant describe this mood i feel so vulnerable
what is it that you do to bring me to tears got me cryin

you got me so hot
im on a rush here
please baby take me
i wanna go ooh
whats happening now
my visions unclear far from physical
you touch my soul
dont bring me down just leave me here
no other feeling cant compare
touchin and kissin my body feels different i lost my senses

i dont know

boy you make wonderful

Hold me baby dont let go
im speechless baby
i dont know what you doin to me
but dont stop what you doin to me
do it to me x2

i dont know

boy you make wonderful

After she finishes, there is a standing ovation from all in the room. It was agreed upon by all that she is indeed ready to start touring again. After all the executives clear the room heading for the dining hall for a light meal, Rev Run takes a seat beside Serai for a heart to heart talk.

Serai, you did great! Now I know you are still a little edgy about the whole deal with you, your man Shark and this Zedic chick. If he has the common sense that God gave a church mouse, he knows who the right choice is. I know you got this match with this chick...um.. Sno' Bunny on IWF. Are you ready to do what I know you can do?

Serai smiles at her musical mentor and friend. She loves that he keeps up with everything she does. It means a lot to her that he supports her so wholeheartedly.

I am more than ready for this, Run. I proved myself when I won that 9 person battle royal in that steel cage. I proved myself when I made Anna Stone tap out to the Venezuelan Dream. So now it is time for this Sno' Bunny to be sent packing. You see I know what SNM is trying to do here with setting up this match. Yea I read up on this chick he got me going against. Yea she is good and all. I will give her that much. The difference between me and her is that I have a record to back up every claim I make in the ring. People know who I am and what I can do. Who the fuck has heard of this Sno Bunny chick? That's what I thought. When I am done with her, no one will hear of her again unless it's "Oh the bitch who got her ass handed to her?"

I really hope that Ashley Matthews is watching what I do to Sno Bunny. Hell I hope her girlfriend is watching too. What I do to Sno Bunny on BattleGrounds will be just a little taste of what I have in store for Ashley when we come face to face.

The scene fades out as we see the two talking more about her upcoming tour schedule.

Sno' Bunny = Another Dead Gringa A179

Scene 2
Setting: The Steve Harvey Morning Show set
Time: 7:45 AM
ON/OFF Camera: ON

We are inside the studios where The Steve Harvey Morning Show is recorded. Seated we see Nephew Tommy, Steve Harvey, Churl Gurl, Shirley Strawberry, Lya and Serai. All are sipping on capuccinos or hot tea. Lya and Serai had just arrived during the commercial break. The lovely Latinas go around and hug each of the radio personalities before taking their seats. The show manager does the countdown before the commercial ends to signal the next segment.

Welcome back to the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Y'all know I'm Steve Harvey...

And I am Nephew Tommy. Sorry Unc...I got to steal this intro from you but DAMN! These two gorgeous women we have with us in the studio today are two of the living legends in MMA and professional wrestling today as it relates to the Latin community. One was the Vice President of the now defunct XWE. The other was the first and last reigning XWE Diva's Champion. You don't know what I'm talking about? Better cop that DVD to see what I mean. These two are also world renowned actresses, singers and dancers. I am talking about none other than "Sweetest Nightmare" Lya Jax-Cochran and "Dark Seduction" Serai Leone!

Both women smile at the gracious intro given to them by Nephew Tommy. Steve can't help but laugh. He never knew Tommy was a fan of wrestling or MMA.

Thank you for the warm welcome, Steve and Tommy. It is an honor to be here. Rai and I are such huge fans of the show.

It is really great to be here with you all.

Steve and Tommy head right into the questions.

Now I know a lot of the listeners out there have followed your career. There are some who know you from music, film, dance, as well as your MMA and wrestling background. Give us a little history lesson.

I started in MMA and wrestling when I was 16-17 years old along with my prima here Lya. We were both trained in MMA by her brother, MMA legend Rafael Jax. She later went on to be trained by another MMA legend Shane Andrews. What she learned from them, she in turn trained me. I have been in many promotions such as TEW, TWE, WEW, XWE and now IWF, CWF, and TIW. I love what I do and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

What I am sure the listeners are dying to hear about is this situation with you, your boy James Shark and this Karly Zedic chick. What is the deal with that? Has he made up his mind yet? I know if it was me, you would be the obvious choice.

Well James and I haven't really talked much about it. Between raising his son and our careers, there is really any time for us to focus on that. Right now our main focus is on providing a better life for Shawn and doing what we do best: kicking ass and cementing our legacies. So far I think that is going fairly well. James is half of the IWF Tag Team Champions as well as the TIW and IWF Heavyweight Champion. As for myself I am the number one contender to the IWF New Blood Championship.

Speaking of that, I know you have some choice words for your opponent for Battle Grounds. You have the floor and don't worry. We don't censor here haha.

Well Sno' Bunny. Your boy must have a lot of confidence in you to put you up against me. I'm not sure if he is trying to make an example out of me to get a message across to Shark or if he is just plain loco. Either way Battle Grounds won't be an easy task. Do not make the mistake that others have and underestimate me because of my size. I may be small but I have a lot of power in this small package. I suggest you look back at Nowhere To Run and watch my match. I am not one to be taken lightly. Anna learned that the hard way.

Now come Battle Grounds, you will learn too. I may be little but one thing I am not is afraid. There is no fear in my body. I fear nothing or no one. That is not in my vocabulary. You are stepping into my territory. That is your first mistake. Your second mistake is listening to that bullshit that SNM has been feeding you. I don't know what he has been telling you but he is sadly mistaken if he thinks you stand a chance of walking out of the ring with a victory. Not. Gonna. Happen. I don't know where the hell he found your ass, but come Battle Grounds I am sending your ass right back there with a "Return To Sender" stamp right on your snow white ass. You think this will be easy? Think again bitch...you are stepping into enemy turf. You are trespassing and there is a heavy price to pay for that. So you better have your bags back because your stay in IWF is going to be a brief but painful one. Game recognizes Game, gringa.
Back to top Go down

Sno' Bunny = Another Dead Gringa
Page 1 of 1