Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Shit Moment of the Year

Go down 

Aric Voss knocking Steel Angel off of the TtO structure
Holy Shit Moment of the Year I_vote_lcap0%Holy Shit Moment of the Year I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Chuck Matthews trying to run Brandon Macdonald over
Holy Shit Moment of the Year I_vote_lcap10%Holy Shit Moment of the Year I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Shadow Demon putting Corey Casey through the Bowser truck roof
Holy Shit Moment of the Year I_vote_lcap0%Holy Shit Moment of the Year I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Alison Williams boob squashing Chuck Matthews
Holy Shit Moment of the Year I_vote_lcap40%Holy Shit Moment of the Year I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Sean Libby double cell leg drop
Holy Shit Moment of the Year I_vote_lcap50%Holy Shit Moment of the Year I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Holy Shit Moment of the Year Empty
PostSubject: Holy Shit Moment of the Year   Holy Shit Moment of the Year I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:59 pm

The Holy Shit Moment of the Year is awarded to the person who did something in a match that made the entire world recoil in shock. Awarded to all members involved in the moment, but generally accepted by the wrestler who pulled it off

Aric Voss' chairshot that knocked Steel Angel off of Trip to Oblivion structure
Towards the end of their hellacious Trip to Oblivion match, Aric Voss needed to do something that would really put Steel Angel away. So what did he do? Why, he smashed Steel Angel in the head with a steel chair, causing him to fall out of the plexiglass cell, and right through a ladder that was propped up in the ring below, snapping it in half. And as if that wasn't enough, Aric Voss successfully ended the match when he threw Steel Angel off of the structure and through the announcers table later on

Chuck Matthews tries to hit Brandon Macdonald with a car
In possibly the most insane, bloody and hardcore match in IWF history, Chuck Matthews and Brandon Macdonald were dead even. That's when Chuck Matthews decided to try and swing things in his favour. He walked backstage, found a car, and attempted to drive it right into Brandon Macdonald, who was tied up on the ring apron. While Brandon somehow managed to avoid being hit and subsequently crushed to death, he would later try to get his revenge on Chuck by setting the car on fire. After the car exploded, his plan backfired, as he was speared onto the flaming, destroyed car by Chuck Matthews. A lasting memory in the eyes of everyone who was unfortunate enough to witness this bloodbath

Shadow Demon puts Corey Casey through the roof of his Bowser truck
In a match that lived up to the hype, Corey Casey and Shadow Demon put on a battle for the ages. The streak of Corey Casey nearly came crashing to an end however, when Shadow Demon hit a Good Night Sleep Tight off of the top of the cell, right onto the roof of Corey's Bowser Monster Truck. And he wasn't done there. Shadow Demon then hit a double shooting star press, causing both him and Corey Casey to crash through the roof of the monster truck. While he was unsuccessful in ending the streak, Shadown Demon ultimately hit the most insane move in a match filled with violence.

Alison Williams boob squashes Chuck Matthews
On a lighter side of things, when Alison Williams came out during the Path to Valhalla, nobody expected her to do anything. But then she somehow got past Connor O'Shannon and Ryan Apollos. However, once Chuck Matthews came out, nobody expected anything quite like what happened. Alison jumped at him to hug him, Chuck tripped, and Alison crushed Chuck with her boobs. As Alison lay on top of Chuck, boobs crushing his face, the referee quickly counted to three, and Alison was declared the winner, by way of titty pin.

Sean Libby puts his body on the line to defend his High Impact Championship
There's no bigger stage than From the Ashes. And while Sean Libby wasn't successful in defending his High Impact Championship, he had the most memorable moment in a very memorable Pyramid match. While Vincent Van Rose lay motionless on the first cell, Sean Libby saw his chance for glory, and took it. He ran and leapt off of the third cell, flipped in the air over the second cell, and landed a leg drop on Vincent Van Rose. While it likely cost him the match, nobody can deny that he put it all on the line in from of the millions that were watching.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1