Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sharky's Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sharky's Interview Empty
PostSubject: Sharky's Interview   Sharky's Interview I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:51 am

--------------------THURSDAY, MARCH 15, 2012--------------------

Anna Stone
So you think Johnny will really give me a match?

Ashley Matthews
I hope so. If he doesn’t, you can just say something about how Chuck wanted you to fight or something. I’m sure he’d buy it.

I stood up from the couch and stretched. Ashley looked at me from beside Alison, who was resting her head on Ashley’s shoulder. Ashley was playing with her hair, although I bet she wasn’t even aware that she was doing it.

Anna Stone
Yeah I guess. I really just want to fight Serai again, I can’t stand her

Ashley Matthews
I’m not the biggest fan of her either.

Anna Stone
I’m gonna knock some of that ugly out of her face.

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I pulled it out and looked down at it. Brandon was calling me. Fuck I was expecting a call from Wrestling Unplugged on XM. This better be quick

Anna Stone
Hey Brando

Brandon Macdonald
Anna banana, what’s going on?

Anna Stone
I’m at Alison’s house, just hanging out with Ashley and Ali. I’m actually expecting a call from XM, I have an interview with Sharky on Wrestling Unplugged

Brandon Macdonald
Oh that’s sweet. Well I can call you back I guess. Are you fighting with Shark this weekend?

Anna Stone
Yeah, we’re tagging against that Sho’No guy and his Russian whore

Brandon Macdonald
Oh, sweet deal. Are you excited?

Anna Stone
Yeah, nervous but excited. Sharky is a good guy to have my back though, so that’s okay. Are you going to be at the show?

Brandon Macdonald
Yeah, I got nominated for a bunch of awards, so I’m bound to win at least one. Plus, I have a special announcement to make.

Anna Stone
Oh yeah? What’s that?

Brandon Macdonald
I can’t tell you. It’s a big secret

Anna Stone
Ugh why do you always do this to me?!

Brandon Macdonald
Because I know how much you hate secrets babe! I’ll call you back later

Anna Stone
Fuck you asshole, tell me the secret!

I hung up the phone and looked back into the living room. Ashley had fallen asleep on Alison’s head. The two of them looked so cute. They were such a happy couple, and I was really glad that I had some friends like that.

I felt my hand start to vibrate again. Looks like XM was calling. I answered the phone.

Anna Stone
Yeah, hello?

Producer
Hi, Ms. Stone?

Anna Stone
Speaking

Producer
Okay good. They’re about to get to your stuff, so I’m going to transfer you over to the show now, George will bring you in

Anna Stone
Sure, sounds good.

I heard a click and then suddenly heard one of the DJ’s talking

George Zaia
Anna Stone, how are you today?

Anna Stone
I’m doing great, thanks for asking

George Zaia
Well as you know we're live here with James Shar wh-

James Shark
Dun fucking knooo, Anna-fucking-Stone, what it do???

Shark was so funny. He totally didn’t think about anything he said ever, and didn’t care either. He was the most insensitive, racist, sexist, and just blatantly offensive person in the world. But he didn’t care at all, and it just made him sexy. I’m not a big fan of black guys, but Sharky is the exception to that

Anna Stone
Hey Sharky. Haven't talked to you in a while, it's been way too long

James Shark
She's so fucking hot....

Thanks Sharky, I like to think I’m pretty hot. Nice to hear it once in a while though

George Zaia
Well as you know, he'll be your tag team partner against Sho No Mercy and Sho Bunny. First, what I'd like to ask you is how do you see James Shard as a Tag Team Partner? Do you feel you could trust him for the two of you to pull out the win in this matchup?

Anna Stone
Of course I can trust Sharky. Especially when he's not dating that stupid little whore. But that's besides the point. I know we're going to win this week because I know Sharky has my back. And I've got his. We've worked together before, and we'll do it again

George Zaia
Well James, she says you have her back, well why don't you confirm that statement.

James Shark
I got her back.... cause ma dick is in her ass!!!

That was my point exactly. He said whatever he wanted. I laughed at this one. Like it would ever happen. Not only have I never done it, but if the rumours about Shark’s, well, the twelve inch, if that’s true, then there’s no way that’d fit.

Anthony Nichols
HAHAHA wow man... I see what you did there.

James Shark
Shutup white boy, you have George's back.

George Zaia
Um.... no he doesn't

Anthony Nichols
Whatever James, Hey Anna, Anthony here, look. There's some rumors going around that your not really a Serai Leone fan, and judging by what you just said, that seems to be true, any comments?

Anna Stone
Hate her. I mean she's not some whiny little slut like Brandi and Britani were, she's actually got some talent. But she talks like she's the best thing that's ever walked this earth. Please bitch, you barely beat me in my first wrestling match ever. You look like an ugly tranny hooker, you smell worse than one, and you wrestle like a ten year old. I don't know why you left Shark, he was the only thing going for you. I can't imagine it's easy picking up guys with an bulldog face and a lumpy ass

James Shark
REAL FUCKING TALK!, Ladies and Gentlemen, give it up for the baddest bitch on the SWAG TEAM!

Sharky totally loved me. Probably because I was white, and pretty attractive. He just wanted to fuck me. But he was also pretty nice if you actually just talked to him. He wasn’t all about sex and partying.

George Zaia
James I really don't understand why you would agree with anything she just said. That's a woman you held hands with and went everywhere with, if you agree with half of those things that Anna just said it just makes you look bad.

Anthony Nichols
Guys cut it out, we got Anna on the line here. Strong words there Anna. Well I have to know, what do you make of the whole Shark and Serai drama?

Anna Stone
I don't really make much of it. I don't even really understand why Sharky ever decided to be with her.

James Shark
Anna just mad cause I didn't hook up with her ahlie Wink

Well, maybe just a little. I’ve never been with a black guy; I’ve always wondered what it would be like. I’m betting that I wouldn’t be able to walk the next day. My vagina would take a beating, especially if what I hear about Sharky is true.

George Zaia
Oh god

James Shark
Dog... your really going to get your ass kicked if you don't shut yo punjabi mouth up

Anthony Nichols
Guys can we let Anna continue please!?

Anna Stone
Like I said, Serai's basically what would happen if Rosie O'Donnell and Michael Berryman had a kid and it was somehow latino or black or whatever she is. I feel sorry for Sharky getting caught in that, but I'm glad he's out of it. James can get a real woman now.

Oh god, now I couldn’t get that picture out of my head. So much ugliness.

George Zaia
Since the questions are evolved around the drama, Both Sho No Mercy and Sho Bunny have been talking mad crap about James as a person and as an opponent. Do you feel as if, coming into this match up, that there is no pressure for you and that the pressure is all on Shark and the two Sho's ?

Anna Stone
Well I definitely feel like those two are focusing more on Sharky than anything, which is fine with me. But I think there's still pressure on me. I'm getting into that New Blood Title match at Spring Fling, so I need to impress. So there's a bit of pressure on me to do well I guess

James Shark
Real shit, real shit.

Anthony Nichols
What do you make of Sho No Mercy and Sho Bunny Anna? Tough opponents? Easy opponents? A challenge maybe?

Anna Stone
What a stupid question.

James Shark
STUPID ASS QUESTION!

Anna Stone
You think that either of them are better than us? Sharky can knock the fuck out of Sho'No Mercy with one punch, and Sno'Bunny has less wrestling ability than a fat chick's dirty tampon.

James Shark
ONE PUNCH NIGGAS!

Anna Stone
And another thing, can any of you tell me what's up with those names? Like I get that people don't like using real names when they wrestle, but come on, those are just stupid. We're not A'nna St'one and J'ames Sh'ark. Why can't they come up with names that don't make them sound like a bunch of dirty immigrants

George Zaia
Haha, that's a good one. Yea like, if that was the case my name would be Geo'orge Za'ia!

James Shark
No, your name would be Smelly Faggot who likes Ear Sex

I laughed out loud at that one

Anthony Nichols
What the hell is that suppose to even mean?

James Shark
It means he's a stinky faggot who likes it in the ear....

Duh

George Zaia
Enough man, it's getting really annoying ok? Anna I don't know how long you were listening in but before we brought you on the air. James said that this match was a garunteed win for the two of you, and that he was going to personally celebrate by f'ing you hard. Hahahahaha what is your comment on that?

So he does want to fuck me. I need to really think about this. I could totally use it to my advantage. Let Sharky fuck me, have really good sex, and also use it to piss off Serai. This is totally a win-win situation for me.

James Shark
Yo pakistani boy, I smell the curry from here. You'z a snitch and a virgin. Growing up, white boys fuck the shit out of they pillow to practice sex, you fucked the shit out of yo daddys turban.

Anna Stone
Oh Sharky, you really said that? You're so cute.

James Shark
.....Anna.... I think I love you.

George Zaia
Maybe you should thank me then!

James Shark
Why don't you go find a elephant to ride? That's what yall indians ride on right?

Anna Stone
But hey, it would be one hell of a celebration wouldn't it? Maybe turn on that camera, send a copy over to Serai, I'm sure she'd love that. And anyways, after all I've gotten lately, or should I say lack thereof, I think one night with the twelve inch would be quite a ride, don't you? If that's how Sharky wants to celebrate, well, then maybe I'll be in the mood for it babe.

James Shark
Anna...... It's official... I love you

I know he does

Anthony Nichols
Anna how about a comment on Shark's racist comments towards my partner George? and the way he's treating the both of us?

Anna Stone
Grow a pair. Don't talk shit to Sharky if you can't handle anything he says back. You wanted him on this show, it's your own fault if you don't like it.

James Shark
Ya yo, grow a pair.

Anna Stone
Don't listen to them Sharky, these guys clearly don't know anything.

James Shark
Dunnoeee Ms.Stone

George Zaia
Anna , I think this will be the last one. James Shard turned on his fiancée, he turned on Upper Limit and he turned on his friends on Twitter. It seems he's slowly going back to that guy who really doesn't care. Does this worry you? you being his Tag Team Partner are you worried about this affecting you two as a team?

James Shark
BETRAYAL SWAG!

Anthony Nichols
To add on to that question , Yea before we got you on air James did say he sees you apart of Team Swag but with him turning his backs on everyone, are you worried about this match at all?

Anna Stone
No because Shark knows what's in it for him if we win. If you're good Shark, maybe I'll share a locker room with you. That way you'd get to see what you get if we win. And I know you can't resist this ass.

James Shark
Dat Ass!!!!!

George Zaia
Alright Anna it was a pleasure talking to you, we can't wait to see you this Saturday Night as you and James take on Sho No Mercy and Sho Bunny in an intergender Tag Match, good luck!

Anthony Nichols
Bye Anna!!!

Anna Stone
Thanks for having me guys. Think of less stupid questions next time please? K thanks. I'll see you on Sunday Sharky. You should start getting excited. Oh, and I heard what you said earlier. So if we win, maybe I’ll let you ‘have my back’. Bye Sharky!

I hung up the phone and walked back into the living room. Ashley and Alison were still fast asleep on the couch. I sat down on the chair beside them and turned down the volume on the TV. Like I would ever let Shark take me from behind. Even if I wanted him to, no way he’d fit. Plus I didn’t get the appeal of anal sex. Just some weird thing that whores do. And I’m no whore.

I’m excited for this week though. Teaming with Sharky would be fun. He’s a really good wrestler, and it’s cool to tag with someone who’s actually talented.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was Brandon again. I almost forgot that he mentioned that special announcement. Maybe I could get it out of him. Brandon’s pretty easy to coax information out of. All I need to do is talk dirty. He’s so corrupted by sex anyways. But whatever, that’s not important. I’m going to find out what this special secret is that Brandon has.

--------------------FRIDAY, MARCH 16, 2012--------------------

Ashley Matthews
Alright, ready to go

Anna Stone
I hate these so much

Ashley Matthews
Oh my god you sound like Chad

Anna Stone
I never know what to say!

Ashley Matthews
I don’t know, just say stuff. Anything.

Anna Stone
Uhhhh. Okay. Well I’m fighting with Sharky this weekend, and I’m super pumped. We’re gonna kick some serious ass. Seriously, I’ve never been more excited about a wrestling match. Sharky is so talented, and he’s just so much fun to watch. Plus we’re pretty close so I know we’ll work well as a team together. Plus we’re facing pretty simple competition so I’m not worried.

Ashley Matthews
Do you have anything to say about SNM or Sno’?

Anna Stone
Not really. I’m sure they all heard me give my thoughts on the radio show with Sharky. I really have nothing else to say to them. Sno’Bunny is an ugly little bitch from communist Russia. She’s apparently good at kickboxing or something. But I’ve been trained in wrestling by two of the greatest wrestlers of all time, Brandon Macdonald and Chuck Matthews. And I’ve been to some of Brandon’s camps at Xtreme Couture. So I know what I’m doing in that ring, way more than people give me credit for. Yeah I’m relatively new, but I’ve been training for a long time. I know how to take shots, and I know how to give them right back out. I may look like this hot little innocent girl, but I’m really not. And anyone who knows me will tell you otherwise, right Ashley?

Ashley Matthews
You’re definitely not innocent, that’s for sure

Anna Stone
Exactly. You don’t fuck with me. I don’t mind when it’s a playful thing, but when you say shit to me for no reason, I’ll flip on you. Small girls are always the craziest, everyone knows that. So when I wrestle, I channel that craziness into the ring. And that’s why I’m as good as I am.

Ashley Matthews
Are you going to use this match to show why you should be the number one contender for the New Blood title?

Anna Stone
Of course I am. Johnny should already give me the shot regardless. I mean look at me. I’m attractive, young, single, did I mention super hot? I’m way more marketable than bulldog-face Serai. He should want me to fight you. We’d sell way more than we would if you fought Serai. But if he’s stupid and doesn’t see it that way, then I’ll just use this main event match as proof. I’ll show him that not only can I successfully wrestle a main event, but I can easily hold my own. If he doesn’t give me a shot after that, then I’ll just have to suck his dick or something for it

Ashley Matthews
Fuck that’s gross

Anna Stone
I know, I was kidding, he’s not even attractive

Ashley Matthews
Anyways, do you have anything else you wanna say, or can we go to dinner now?

Anna Stone
Hey, you made me do this! I think that’s it, I’ve said all that I wanted to say. I’m just gonna go back it up in the ring this weekend. Show Sno’Bunny how we girls do it here in Canada.

Back to top Go down

Sharky's Interview
Page 1 of 1