Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview With a Bouncer....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Interview With a Bouncer.... Empty
PostSubject: Interview With a Bouncer....   Interview With a Bouncer.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:31 pm

It was yet another week in the IWF, so that meant yet another interview for yours truly. The brass had realized what a hot draw a big handsome brawler like me was and have used it to the max week after week. This week I was on XM Radio's Octane with Lou Brutus. He was as off the cuff and sarcastic as I was, or damn close so this should be awesome.....

Lou: So Vinnie, my man, you used to come in here back in the day and sit in on interviews I had with guys like Nikki Sixx and Axl Rose. How does it feel to be behind the mic yourself??

Vinnie: Not as nerve racking as you would think actually.... I was on with Mike and Mike a few weeks ago and The Early Show last week, so it's starting to flow alot easier. It's great to see your crazy ass again by the way Lou....How's things with Lizzie Hale, have you CONSUMATED the relationship yet??

Lou: Ha!! No I have not, it is still a marriage from a far alas....One day Ms. Hale will be mine Vinnie trust me. But on to you my man, you have really branched out since last time I saw ya. Your road house has taken off and you signed a contract with one of the biggest wrestling promotions around, The Insurgency!! How does it feel to have that bright spot light on you instead of a guy in front or behind ya??

Vinnie: Sadly my road house burnt down in a freak accident while I was in Canada, but The whole IWF thing is amazing. Not only is it all new to me but I am kicking ass as part of this group of up and comers known as the IIA. It's basically Irish and American cats who had brushes with the English group and don't wanna take their shit any more. I reckon it's a lot like the 4 Horseman used to be back in the day. I have been labeled the muscle of the group being a bodyguard and trainee of Corey Casey, the first IWF Champ. That and I am building up heat for a shot at the Full Throttle Title against a dude named Jason Hawk.

Lou: Full Throttle Title?? What is that all about?? Hawk huh?? Does this guy have a beak and shit....

Vinnie: The Title is for the entertainer segment of our company....There is a Title called the High Impact Title that seems to have MMA oriented guys goin' for it. I am a brawler and just all around fun guy that MMA shit is beyond me. As far as Hawk goes he is this crazy high flyin' dude that has been braggin' he ain't gonna let the belt go, but I am gonna rip it from his unconscious fingers and prove him wrong!!

Lou: That's the cat I know and love....It looks here like he is facing Tim Patrick in a steel cage this week, so I take it you plan to assert yourself in the match somehow??

Vinnie: Oh Hawk will know I am there my man, trust me....IIA is more than a group of drinking buddies....I have a working agreement with all the guys kind of a "You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" thing. I have some big matches coming up in the Briefcase Tournament and I am sure these guys will help me even up the odds....

Lou: One last question as it looks like our time is running short, how do you feel about facing O'Rourke in that Tourney, he is one of the IIA guys after all....

Vinnie: I am all right with it honestly, I think O'Rourke understands business is just that, business. He knows if I pin or beat him it ain't nothin personal...We are still on the same side in the grand scheme of things. Hell when you break it all the way down I hope my main man Corey Casey and I face off fro the whole shootin match at the end....

Lou: That would be LEGENDARY my friend....The main man vs. his protege for one of the biggest prizes in your industry. EPIC I tell you....EPIC...Thanks for coming on and shooting the shit with me old friend, here's to hoping your success continues. May the Lord Bacchus shine down on you with booze women and loads of fame....

Vinnie: Great to be here Lou my man.....

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1