Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SCENE 1 mother / daughter time RP 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SCENE 1 mother / daughter time RP 1 Empty
PostSubject: SCENE 1 mother / daughter time RP 1   SCENE 1 mother / daughter time RP 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:19 am

SCENE -- mother daughter time --

Yep bet everyone thought they would never see the, day Nikki Banks was back in the ring. Shes been sorta hiding Lately until one day a friend of hers called her up, and asked if she would like to help her get back on her feet. So that she could get back in the ring and shut up a certain Fake little girl. Of course Nikki couldn't turn it down she had to go help her out. Then She was on Twitter and Bam here she is now working for IWF. She was in her very first match at a PPV Spring Fling sounds, like some kind of Prom. Nikki would have to do her best in order to win this match against four men. Plus the winner will get a title shot at the New blood Championship. Nikki did know a little bit about one of the guys in this match Sm Raye. He was a wife stealing son of a bitch. Lya Jaxs the fake Latina hes dating um excuse me but this bitch isn't Latina she looks black to me. The scene would finally show Nikki standing in her Kitchen cooking dinner for her little girl. She was wearing a pair of skin tight black shorts and a white tank top. She had her hair pulled into a half bun. Nikki was bare foot as she stired the noodles around in the pan.

nikki banks --
"Baby, not that much longer before it's done. Go wash up mommy has something to tell you."

Nikki didn't tell her that she was going out on the road once again. Even though they could Live off all of her photo shoots the money she makes, but Nikki didn't want to do that her whole life. Nikki would brush a strand of her hair away from her eyes. She would see her daughter come running back into the room. It was always hard on her having to leave her with her Aunt Chanel. Nikki trusted Chanel with her daughters life. Hence is why Chanel always takes her when Nikki has to go on the road. Carmella was 13 years old so it's not like she wouldn't understand why.

nikki banks --
"Let me see, are they all clean? Good. Oh go answer the Door its probably your other Aunt Adree."

Adree kept knocking on the door she had a little blue pit in her hands. Nikki asked her to pick it up for her. She was going to give it to Carmella as a gift so she wouldn't get mad at her mother for leaving her once again. Nikki couldn't believe that she was already going to be in a PPV match against four other guys. She didn't think they would just throw her in one right away. Its not like they seen her in the ring before. Nikki didn't care though least she gets to show everyone how Good she really is.

adree perez --

"Nikki! hey I brought the Pengo for you. And you best be telling me about this match your in. Four Guys! Really what the hell are they thinking anyways?"

Nikki let a small smile show as she watched, Adree hand the Dog over to Carmella as she took the dog to play. Nikki didn't like talking about beating someone ass in front of her. She maybe 13 years old but she wasn't going to hear that kind of thing from her. Nikki honestly didn't care if she had to show up some guys in the ring she would win. Sm Raye he might be to worried about his little whore to even be focused on the match. Marcus King hes suppose to be on some kind of Roll winning all of his matches. He hasn't met Nikki Banks now has he. Tyson Darden, Who the hell is he anyways? and then Kameran Ingram?

nikki banks --
"Thanks boo, for picking him up. My match? Girl you know I got this. Four Guys? are not pinning me in that ring. Especially Sm Raye. For one the only chick that lays down for him are Lya and her Whore Cousin. Sm Raye I seen him in WEW. Yep I youtubed him and guess what boo, you suck. Me a girl will most Def beat you honey. Marcus King I heard from a little birdy that he was on undefeated Streak."

adree perez --

"Sm Raye? How many Company's does he work for? Marcus King Ew hes not even good looking."

Nikki would glance over and see Adree she took her pink lap top out and found there websites. She was looking over Sm Rayes Site. Adree showed a smirk she wasn't Impressed with it. She would then click over to Marcus Kings website. She wasn't impressed either. Nikki was standing over by her Stove watching her food cook. She would love to win that title shot for the new blood Champion ship. She stood there her bare feet cold against her floor. She needed to win this match she couldn't exactly just , let some freaking guys beat her. Hell Nikki knew she could probably beat Cody if she really wanted to.

nikki banks --
"Adree, it's not about be good looking trust me they are far from it. It's about wrestling, I wanna win. Marcus King I'm ending his little winning streak I don't care If I have to slap the ugly off his face fifty Million times. Kameron and Tyson Not worried about thoses too fools they wont show up because they have to, face a woman. When this match is over and my hand is being raised don't say I didn't warn theses little boys. As a matter of Fact Adree turn that web cam on. I'm making Video Message for all of them."

Nikki would turn her stove off since the food was basically done. She would sit down in front of the computer she didn't care if she looked like hell she had a point to get across. Four guys in which only one is really some computation for her. Sm Raye hes held plenty of titles in his day. The webcam was now on, she heard her daughter playing in the background. She didn't like having her baby hear her trash people. She didn't want her to grow up and scream at people. She knew she seen her wrestling and what not but still. Carmella isn't going to be like her shes going to be a doctor or something not a wrestler. Nikki wouldn't care though if she picked a wrestler as her Job. She knew her baby would be just as good as her. She would move over towards the web cam she seen her self she waved a little bit. She had Adree type a few words in naming it. "Latina Queen whips little white boys ass" Nikki laughed a little bit.

nikki banks --
"Hola, world so I just wanted to give you guys a update before little Miss Brooklyn Cruz blogs this. Yes I stole her man Cody Taylor she wasn't woman enough for him. I'm sorry he wanted a REAL women with Boobs and a fine Ass. Yep World, I took her man sorry. No now, what I really honestly wanted to say was. Sorry boys but Nikki Banks is coming for your number 1 spot that new blood champion is going to be mine. I think it will look mighty fine around my waist don't you agree? I mean small tiny waist, nice ass. Who wouldn't want to see Gold on me? Now first things first I know I can't keep calling Sm Rayes wife a whore "lya" but instead I'm just going to call him a wife stealing bastard. I see you boo, on twitter thinking I'm fine. I know I got the goods unlike your Lya."

Nikki would spin around showing off her goods. She didn't care honestly if perverted old guys were watching her. Nikki Banks . com was for her fans. She kept them updated on her everyday life. Marcus King was the next dude on her list she had no idea who he was.

adree perez --

"Boo, Marcus King hes really, really, REALLY nothing. I mean yes he may have won his debut matches but that's just because your not there. I can't even find who he went against in his first match. THAT's because hes not important. Hes about to get knocked off his pedestal anyways."
nikki banks --
"Mhm. Tyson Darden I think this is his debut match if I'm not mistaking? and Kameron debut match? I don't know. But I'm not going to stand here and talk all day dinner is done and my lil girl needs to eat. Plus I need to tell her Momma is going on the road again. So World tune in to IWF Spring Fling and watch me own bitches."

Nikki would close the lap top. She really couldn't say anything else she already owned them. Nikki would yell for Carmella to come into the Kitchen. Adree just gives her a look, Nikki knew she wanted to watch her while she was gone. But she couldn't trust her she would take Carmella to see her father when shes not allowed to unless Nikki goes. Nikki knew Adree was only doing it for her brother but still. Its Nikki's daughter she raised her not Him. He got locked up he shouldn't get to see her. Only thing he gets are pictures and sometimes visit with Carmella. Nikki would grab a plate and start making her a plate of food. She sat it at the table as Carmella finally came into the room.

carmella perez --
"Smells good Mom. So what did you want to talk to me about before Aunt Adree got here."

nikki banks --
"Well -- you remember when mommy was a wrestler?"

carmella perez --
"Um yes."

Nikki would suck in a deep breathe.
nikki banks --
"Well I'm going to wrestle again. This time with a different company. But I promise I wont be gone all the time. I have to be here to take you to see your daddy and for your Modeling. I know you like it so I'm not going to force you to stop. And another thing Mommy will have a little friend over every now and then."

Adree gave her a glare she didn't know about this friend. She only knew about the wrestling. Nikki knew adree was going to go blab to her brother. Doesn't matter anyways nikki hated him.

carmella perez --
"So I have to stay with Aunt Chanel?"

adree perez --

"Who is this friend?"

nikki banks --
"Yep I trust her with you and you have Eric to play with to. Adree why you so nosy. I'm not with your brother nor will I ever be we are over hes crazy. Sorry baby but your daddy is crazy. Now If you will excuse me I have a date to get ready for. Four guys to take out in order to get my title shot. Eat your dinner while I go work out. Adree be a good aunt for once and watch her ill be back in a hour or two."

Nikki would kiss Carmella on top of the head before grabbing her purse to leave. She had a little training session with Cody. She couldn't pass that up especially if she planned on winning her match. Sm Raye, Marcus King, Tyson Dardan and Kameron were about to get shown up by a True Latina. Well the Queen of the ring Nikki Banks.
Back to top Go down

SCENE 1 mother / daughter time RP 1
Page 1 of 1