Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where are you mother?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Where are you mother? Empty
PostSubject: Where are you mother?   Where are you mother? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:18 pm

I knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked once again.

Detective Eagle.
Yes! I heard you the first time! Give me a second!

Detective Robert Mitchell Eagle was a respected detective. He was the best. He had solved the greatest mysteries and put the most despicable villains behind bars and by that saved peoples lives. Even though his ways were a bit extraordinary, to say the least. Some would even claim that there were psychic powers involved. Just the man I needed. He opened the door and I walked.

Detective Eagle.
Ah, Sir Blackwing. I have been looking forward to this meeting. Duke Churchill spoke very highly of you.

Detective Eagle was a close friend of Duke Reginald Churchill. I, myself, did not know Detective Eagle at all. Duke Reginald had just told me to bear with him. He was a rather weird one Duke Reginald had told me.

Sir Ian Blackwing.
You too Detective.

Detective Eagle.
Please, take a seat.

He pointed towards a chair. I sat down and he sat down behind his desk. He looked at me as if he had forgotten something. He stood up.

Detective Eagle.
How foolish of me. Would you like something to drink? Some tea perhaps?

Sir Ian Blackwing.
Oh yes! That would be splendid.

Detective Eagle nodded and walked through a door in the side of the room. Shortly after he came back with two cups of tea. He handed me one and sat down behind his desk.

Detective Eagle.
So what exactly is it you need my assistances for?

Sir Ian Blackwing,
I want you to find my mother.

Detective Eagle.
Ah yes. When was the last time you saw her?

Sir Ian Blackwing.
I have never known her.

Detective Eagle.
I see. Do you perhaps have a picture of her?

Sir Ian Blackwing.
No.

Detective Eagle.
This one could get a little tricky. Is there nothing at all that you can tell me about her.

Sir Ian Blackwing.
Not really.

Detective Eagle.
This only fuels my will to solve this mystery. I have needed a real challenge for some time now. Tell me something about your childhood. I am sure that there is something about your mother in there.

Sir Ian Blackwing.
Now that you mention it. There is something.

Detective Eagle.
This should be interesting. But would you excuse as I go make myself some more tea. Would you like another cup?

Sir Ian Blackwing.
No it is fine. I still have some left.

He nodded and left.

I don't remember much of my childhood. I was raised by my father and I never knew my mother. I overheard my father talk about her a few times. But I never got much information out of it. He never told me anything about her, and every time I asked about her, he went silent for a while before changing the subject. I always wondered what the story between the two of them is. I always wanted to find out why my father always kept his silence. Had my mother passed away? And was it her dying wish that I did not find out about her? No, that could not be it. A mother would never wish for such pain to her son. I always wanted to meet my mother. On my seventh birthday I wanted to run away and find her, because my father hadn't given me the football I wanted, nor did he give me that England shirt I wanted so dearly. It was then I decided to run away and find my mother. She would let me play football without not call me a peasant and then force me into a game of Cricket or Polo. I absolutely hate horses. I been afraid of them since the first day I ever laid my eyes on one. She would give me that England shirt without judging me. I was sure of it. Everything was ready, except that I did not know where nor who my mother was. I was not even sure that she was still alive. The only clue I had was a fainted and clouded memory of a woman, who once came to see my father. She seemed to know my father very well and she was nice to me. She talked to me as if she knew just as well as she knew my father. She spoke highly of my father and was not afraid to give me a compliment or two from time to time. Something my father lacked to do for me. I remember that she left crying after my father had cursed at her and thrown her out of the house. Before she left, she managed to smile at me through the tears and sorrow.

I always figured that she was my mother.

Detective Eagle walked back into the room and sat down behind his desk.

Detective Eagle.
Now what was it that you had to tell me?

Sir Ian Blackwing.
A memory of this evening that a woman came to visit my father.

Detective Eagle.
Tell me about this evening. Every little detail you can remember. It could be very important.

I walked towards the door. Someone was knocking. As I was about to grab the handle as I could feel my father's rest his hand on my shoulder.

Lord Blackwing.
Ian, my son, go back to your room. Let your father handle this.

I looked up at my father and nodded. I didn't like my father very much when I was a child. This is not case today but he was never kind to children. But he was still my father and I loved him. I knew that even though he didn't show it he also loved me. My father used to come to my room when I was fast asleep and go to his knees and pray for me. This meant a lot to me. I turned around and walked up the stairs. I could hear a woman's voice behind me. I wanted to see who had come to see my father. It was a tall, dark haired woman. She was well dressed. It was clear that she was a real lady.

Lord Blackwing.
Amanda Perkins I assume.

She bowed for my father.

Amanda Perkins
Lord Blackwing. It is an honour.

Lord Blackwing.
Mr. Hampshire mentioned that should appear.

I didn't recognize this woman. It seemed as if neither did my father. But at the same time it seemed like my father knew exactly who this woman was. I figured that this was not going to get interested at all so I decided to just straight to bed. I stood up and as I took my second step fell over my own legs. I was a clumsy little fella. It noise from the fall was loud enough so that both my father and Mrs. Goldlock heard me. They both looked up at me.

Lord Blackwing.
Ian! Go to bed. I'll be up with you in a moment.

Amanda Perkins
May I? I always wanted children of my own. Though I was never able to get any.

Lord Blackwing.
Indeed you may. I will be waiting in the parlour.

My father walked into the parlour and Amanda Perkins walked up the stairs. What was my father thinking? Leaving me alone with this stranger of a woman? There most have been a reason for why he had done so. I stood up and looked at her smiling face. There was something about this woman. Something in her smile. Something that seemed so familiar but yet so strange. Then it accord to me. It was like looking into a mirror. I saw the exact same smile. This woman had to be my mother. She certainly had the age to it. Yes, she was younger, probably years younger, then my father. But still she could indeed have been my mother. She got to down to my eye level.

Amanda Perkins
Hi there little guy.

I was shy as a child. I was somewhat afraid to talk to strangers. I considered it a big step forward if I was just able greet them properly. I shyly raised my hand as I tried to make eye contact with this woman.

Amanda Perkins
So you are a little shy? That is OK. Most kids are.

Her voice was calm and patient. There was no stress in it. I liked it. It was relaxing. A nice change from my father's strict voice. I already liked this woman at this point.

Amanda Perkins
Are you tired?

She said with that sweet voice. I nodded. She grabbed my hand and walked with me through the hallway.

Amanda Perkins
Where is your room Ian?

How did she know my name? I do not know. I will say it again. I just assume she did because she is my mother. I pointed towards my room. She grabbed my hand and walked with me towards it. She opened the door and we both walked inside. I remember how I suddenly felt that I could relate to this woman because she knew my name. I remember how I suddenly felt the urge to to show her everything. I wanted her to know everything about me. Perhaps it was just my childish mind playing games with me. But I suddenly felt like I had knew this woman for my entire life. Even though I had never seen her before nor did I ever see her after that night and today I do still not know who she was. Why did she seem so familiar? Why did she know my name? Why did I feel this strong connection between the two of us?

Amanda Perkins
This is a very nice room Ian.

I wanted to show her so much. Especially the my collection of football cards, which I hid in a box under my bed, so my father would not find them. If I remember correctly then he actually know about but let me keep them for some reason. I never understood it. He would not let me play football but these trading cards where no problem? Perhaps I should ask my father about this someday. I sat down on my bed as I my eyes followed her around my room. She took a photograph of me off the wall. She studied it.

Amanda Perkins
This is a nice picture of you Ian.

Where are you mother? Hawk10

I nodded. She laughed a little as she look at the picture one more time.

Amanda Perkins
You should get to some sleep. You probably have a long day ahead of you tomorrow.

I nodded. I didn't know what obstacles would be in my way the next day, but what else was I suppose to do? She tocked me under the sheets. Kissed me on the forehead and smiled at me.

Amanda Perkins
Goodnight Ian.

I do not remember if what is about to happen actually happened or if I just imagined it. A tear ran down her cheek. She then stood up and left. Had I only been a little older that night. I had so many questions to ask. I laid in my bed. Thinking about who this woman was. I could suddenly hear my father raise his voice. He was coursing. I got of my bed and walked out of my room. As I approached the stairs I stopped and looked down at the hallway. Mrs. Goldlock ran towards the door. She was hiding her face in her hands. I saw my father following her slowly.

Lord Blackwing.
Do not ever came back here! You may never approach my son!

Mrs. Goldlock turned and look at me. Through the tears and sorrow she still managed smile at me one last time before she disappeared into the night.

Detective Eagle.
And this woman was your mother?

Sir Ian Blackwing.
I assume so.

Detective Eagle.
And you said this was the only time you ever saw this woman.

Sir Ian Blackwing.
Yes.

A smile crawled over his face and he laughed a little

Detective Eagle.
I will indeed find this woman.
Back to top Go down

Where are you mother?
Page 1 of 1