Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new start a new life in wrestling.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A new start a new life in wrestling. Empty
PostSubject: A new start a new life in wrestling.   A new start a new life in wrestling. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:17 pm

Prologue: Tom's first match in over a year and facing against Ninja.

Tom hasn't really had a wrestling much as such since he started wrestling a year ago and he had a lot of free time on his hands after training Stefan Raab up for his big match against Vantage in WEW. That's all he had been doing this week. He hadn't even been to the gym but that was why he was going to start to wrestle again and now he sees that he's wrestling against Ninja who seems to be fairly new around the wrestling business as well. Will Tom be able to manage to get his first win? Wait and see come Battle grounds on Saturday night.

Scene 1: Talking about his debut in IWF. Tokyo, Japan. Friday 7th April. 10pm.

After doing some really intense training with Brutus Magnus making sure that Stefan was ready for Vantage. Tom has also got rid of the ring rust that he had because it was a year ago that he started to wrestle last and it was now time for Tom to come back to wrestling to make an name for himself again because it's been far too long now that he hasn't wrestled and heck he was the first wrestler in IWF that not only has a job in wrestling but he also races in World Superbikes from time to time as well. He begins to speak as he was walking around the city. He hasn't really been to Japan since the deal he signed with Kawasaki a few months ago.

Tom Sykes: Let me introduce myself since not many people know about me if at all. I am Tom Sykes and I am a World Superbikes rider coming from Huddersfield, England. I am already doing very well with my team but there was testing going on in Italy as of late and I am going to tribute to this match to my team mate who is in critical condition called Joan Lascorz after a serious high side he suffered in a crash. I wish him well soon. I am also a wrestler too well I haven't done that many matches which is why I am here to make an name for myself. I don't know that much about my opponent if at all but from what I see he doesn't seem to be that impressive if at all.

Tom was smiling knowing that this match was already a waste of time well he thought he was just another new wrestler that had signed up with the company himself as of late and he was very close friends with Fizz but at the moment she couldn't come here as much as she would've done.

Tom Sykes: Another reason why I am here is because my friend Fizz wanted to join IWF but she can't because she might be pregnant and all of these people like Cody and James say that she is. They are just pathetic like seriously she doesn't even know herself if she is or not. Just saying she might be that's all nothing else. They have nothing else to do with themselves other than to talk shit about Fizz and to Stefan for that matter. I was hoping to have a match with one of those two but I guess I will have to wait for now after dealing with this ninja guy. What are you some sort of a marital arts hero? Ha you know that marital arts is completely hopeless in a wrestling match like this. This is meant to be a time where we prepare ourselves to make a name for ourselves.

Tom was walking around in the rain thinking in his mind that this was the right thing to do to come back into wrestling to make a name for himself because he needed to and with the training he had done with Brutus really helped him out real good on making an come back to it as Tom really missed wrestling. He was walking to the shops to buy things that he thought he needed for wrestling since his wrestling gear really was old and been unused for a while but still wearing the same wrestling trousers that he used in his last match just things like elbow and knee pads he needed to get.

Tom Sykes: Your wrestling style seems to be like mine a highflying sort of style that you seem to have. That will make it a good match between us Ninja because I am a highflying wrestler as well and it's about time for me to make a debut on one of the biggest companies around and that is IWF. I am taking Fizz's place for now but I needed to come back to wrestling at some point because when I was training with Brutus to get Stefan ready for his match up. I was beginning to realise how much I really missed being apart of the wrestling business and how sometimes bike racing got really boring especially that there isn't much gossip around nowadays since the riders take it to another level. Kind of the same with wrestling too.

Tom didn't really know what to say about his opponent because he didn't know him at all well since he hasn't met or faced anyone like him before just some unknown names that aren't around anymore that he wrestled in WWH before it closed down and WEW he never really had the chance to shine but now the time was right as he was thinking a lot about his debut in IWF on what he can produce for his wrestling skills rather than to help with the promotion which was the reason why Stefan was wrestling as a one off event. He continues to speak.

Tom Sykes: Like you Ninja. I heard that you been training for wrestling also but guess what? So have I but training some guy who has fucking balls to take on a champion in a different company but me and you are different you see you are training to get yourself back onto the big names while I am getting myself back to wrestling. I can't wait for this match against you Ninja because you seem pretty darn stupid to think that you can win a match over me. You seem like a joke already because I never seen you even try to wrestle well or even good. in fact you are a real loser that you seem to be training for nothing because I am better and stronger than you. You will see the new improved Tom Sykes like no one has seen before. Get ready to be destroyed in the ring Ninja because I will walk away from Japan as the winner of the match.

Tom was done talking about the match as he walked back to his hotel room where he had to sleep before the next day of wrestling against The Ninja in his debut in IWF to make a name for himself first before being in other places.
Back to top Go down

A new start a new life in wrestling.
Page 1 of 1