Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spring Fling Tour Stop I

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

Spring Fling Tour Stop I Empty
PostSubject: Spring Fling Tour Stop I   Spring Fling Tour Stop I I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:23 pm

Total darkness takes over the screen. Suddenly, the following text can be seen in flaming letters:

Spring Fling
Sunday, April 1st

The sound of a bell ringing can heard drifting through the darkness. All of a sudden Heather Thompson’s voice can be heard echoing from all around

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a ladder match, and it is for the IWF Briefcase! The first person to climb the ladder and unhook the briefcase and have both feet touch the ring will be declared the winner.

The scene suddenly explodes into a shower of colors. After all the colors settle, bits and pieces of the Championship Briefcase match flash across the screen. Chad Mason is shown being the first one eliminated, followed closely by Masque. The scene pauses for a moment as a ladder is shown standing in the middle of the ring

Rick- Both Chad Mason and Masque have been eliminated!

Matt-Now the REAL Ladder Match can begin!

The scene suddenly fast forwards, showing the numerous bumps and death-defying moments throughout the match between Cody Taylor and Steel Angel. The clips shifts back into regular motion as the end of the match begins to roll…

Cody Taylor pulls the briefcase, but Steel Angel will not let go. Eventually, Cody Taylor takes another step up the ladder and begins to pound away at the back of Steel Angel, trying to get him to release his grip.

Rick – Are you kidding me? Steel Angel almost out of instinct, would not let Cody go down that ladder

Matt – They’re fighting for that briefcase at the top of that ladder. However, Steel’s only prolonging the inevitable it would seem

Suddenly, Steel Angel moves his leg beside the ladder, and delivers a huge kick to the jaw of Cody Taylor, causing him to stop punching. Steel Angel again kicks Cody Taylor in the jaw, and Cody Taylor releases his grip of the briefcase. Steel Angel kicks Cody Taylor in the chest one last time, sending Cody Taylor flying off the ladder and landing hard on his back.

Rick – Down goes Cody! Down goes Cody!

Matt – Oh my sweet beans Steel wins! Steel wins the briefcase!

Steel Angel jumps off the ladder with the briefcase in hand, and the referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner...and the new holder of the IWF Briefcase...Steel Angel!

Rick – I can’t even believe that just happened

Matt – What have we witnessed here?

Steel Angel is helped to his feet by the referee and holds the briefcase up to the sky. The crowd cheers loudly as Steel Angel celebrates with the briefcase. The scene slowly fades to darkness. Silence overtakes the scene for a moment before…

Tell me are you free
Tell me are you free
In word or thought or deed
Tell me are you free
While the gallows stand

Heather Thompson’s voice once again echoes from all around

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall with the winner being named the new #1 Contender to the IWF World Heavyweight Championship!

Images of Ruben Ricardo Leon being jumped before the match are shown in a multitude of clips that go rifling on the screen at a breakneck pace. The scene then re-focuses on the action back during the match

Corey Casey slowly begins to circle around Ruben Ricardo Leon. Ruben Ricardo Leon limps to the center of the ring and motions for Corey Casey to bring it on. Suddenly, Ruben Ricardo Leon falls to one knee and clutches his right thigh in pain

Rick- This is bad, folks

Matt- You know, Ruben might’ve acted like a douche recently but he doesn’t deserve to go out this way…

Ruben Ricardo Leon reaches out and grabs a hold of the ref’s shirt for support. Corey Casey shakes his head sadly as he looks at Ruben Ricardo Leon

Rick- CC almost looks like he pities Ruben right now

Matt- Ruben has heart you’ve got to give him that

Corey Casey sighs and shrugs his shoulders. Corey Casey walks up behind Ruben Ricardo Leon and forms a shotgun with his hands. Corey Casey levels the barrel of the imaginary shotgun at the back of Ruben Ricardo Leon’s head

Rick- CC signifying that he’s going to put Ruben down like Old Yeller

Matt- Time to drag old Ruben out back the wood shed and…

Ruben Ricardo Leon suddenly turns around, reaches up, and grabs Corey Casey’s left arm. Ruben Ricardo Leon drags Corey Casey down to the canvas and locks in a crossface crippler

The match begins to fast forward quickly, slowing down every now and then as each man drills the other with a power move. Suddenly, the action slows down to a snail’s pace. Ruben Ricardo Leon climbs down from the turnbuckle and walks over to Corey Casey. Ruben Ricardo Leon leans down and drags Corey Casey up to his feet. Ruben Ricardo Leon kicks Corey Casey in the stomach and then reels Corey Casey in. Ruben Ricardo Leon then lifts Corey Casey up and drills Corey Casey with a crucifix powerbomb

Rick- Crucifix powerbomb?!

Matt- Hey, if it gets the job done!

Ruben Ricardo Leon drops down and pins Corey Casey as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is…

The screen suddenly turns green, white and red as 'Firebreather' by Thrice plays out over the speakers as a beaten and bloodied Ruben Ricardo Leon bursts out from the backstage area, being chased by a flock of doctors and trainers

Rick- What the fuck is going on now?!

Matt-Am I high again…or am I seeing double Rubens here…

Ruben Ricardo Leon walks down the entrance ramp, screaming and pointing at the Ruben Ricardo Leon in the ring. Meanwhile, the Ruben Ricardo Leon in the ring slowly gets to his feet and walks over to the referee and begins to point towards the Ruben Ricardo Leon walking up the ringside steps and climbing into the ring.

Rick- What the hell is going on here?

Matt- Dude…this is so trippy…

The bloodied and beaten Ruben Ricardo Leon gets in the face of the Ruben Ricardo Leon with the black mask and begins to scream at him. The Ruben Ricardo Leon in the black mask shakes his head and turns to walk away. The bloodied Ruben Ricardo Leon suddenly reaches into his tights and takes out a pair of brass knuckles which he slides onto his wrist. The bloodied Ruben Ricardo Leon suddenly reaches out and grabs the shoulder of the Ruben Ricardo Leon in the black mask and spins the black masked Ruben Ricardo Leon around. The bloodied Ruben Ricardo Leon then cocks back and delivers a massive right hand to the jaw of the black masked Ruben Ricardo Leon, knocking the black masked Ruben Ricardo Leon down to the canvas

Rick- WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!

Matt- I have no idea what’s going on

Rick- You’re the worst character ever Matt…

Matt- YOU’RE A TOWEL!

Rick- Wait what…?

The bloodied Ruben Ricardo Leon drops down on top of the black masked Ruben Ricardo Leon and tosses the brass knuckles aside. The bloodied Ruben Ricardo Leon then reaches down and pulls off the mask of the black masked Ruben Ricardo Leon…revealing a familiar face with a bright red mohawk…

Rick- IT’S NICK RIDICULE!

Matt- NICK RIDICULE IS BACK! HE’S THE GUY WHO ATTACKED RUBEN EARLIER TONIGHT! HE’S THE GUY WHO JUST BEAT COREY CASEY!

Rick- I need to do something about this…

In the ring, Ruben Ricardo Leon climbs to his feet and holds the black mask up to the ref and begins to yell at the ref. Meanwhile, Nick Ridicule rolls out of the ring and runs over to the time keeper’s position. Rick Christian suddenly stands up on the announcer’s table and grabs a microphone from under the table

Rick Christian
Nick Ridicule is NOT the new #1 Contender to the IWF World Heavyweight Championship, ladies and gentlemen! Nick Ridicule was masquerading as Ruben Ricardo Leon just to fuck with Corey Casey! In fact, SECURITY!

A large security squad appears from backstage and begin to walk down the entrance ramp

Rick Christian
Nick Ridicule has been banned from competing in IWF forever! So Nick, GET THE FUCK OUT!

The screen suddenly zooms in on Alex Mark’s face and turns blood red as Alex Mark grabs a microphone and his voice echoes from all around.

Alex Mark
Rick…I’m kind of offended that you keep calling me Nick Ridicule. I hate that douchebag! I might look like Nick…but I can assure you that Nick Ridicule is dead and gone! Alex Mark has been reborn! COREY CASEY! BROTHER! Corey Casey…my brother in Salvation…I have escaped the bonds Nick had placed upon me and I have come to say…I will liberate you from your bonds. I will bring back the light of Salvation to the true believers…and I will bring Salvation back to you, Corey Casey. I will save Salvation…by saving you…

Rick Christian’s voice booms out and the screen shatters into a million pieces

Rick Christian
Right…well…regardless…since both Corey Casey and Ruben Ricardo Leon seem to be in the same general physical condition…I say this match should start RIGHT NOW! RING THE DAMN BELL!

Ruben Ricardo Leon stands up on the top rope and holds his arms out to either side. Ruben Ricardo Leon then springs off the top rope, executing a Three hundred and sixty degree corkscrew shooting star press in to frog splash. However, at the last moment, Corey Casey rolls out of the way at the last second, causing Ruben Ricardo Leon to crash and burn

Rick- No one home!

Matt- This match is shaping up quite nicely after all!

Corey Casey rolls over to the ropes and uses them to pull himself up to his feet. Corey Casey walks over to Ruben Ricardo Leon and leans over and pulls Ruben Ricardo Leon up to his feet. Corey Casey quickly lifts Ruben Ricardo Leon up, holding Ruben Ricardo Leon above his head in the suplex positon for a moment before leaping into the air, driving Ruben Ricardo Leon down to the canvas

Rick- PURIFIER!

Matt- END OF THE LINE, RUBEN!

Corey Casey hooks Ruben Ricardo Leon’s legs as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…And the new #1 Contender to the IWF World Heavyweight Championship…Corey Casey!

The scene cuts to the IWF World Heavyweight Championship match inside of the abandoned high school. Sho’No Mercy and James Shark are shown bashing each other’s brains in with all kinds of weapons and the big time power moves of the match are shown in slow motion. The match fast forwards to the women’s locker room and the end of the match before it slows back down to regular speed

James Shark reaches out and grabs a massive item from the bottom of a different locker that had sprung open when Sho’No Mercy had crashed into the lockers earlier. Sho’No Mercy shakes his head as he turns his attention back to James Shark, who stuffs the item in his pants. Sho’No Mercy leans down and drags James Shark up to his feet. Sho’No Mercy kicks James Shark in the gut and then lifts James Shark up in the gorilla press position

Rick- SNM has Sharky up!

Matt- It could be Hollywood Homicide time!

James Shark suddenly reaches into his pants and takes out the item he found at the bottom of the locker…

Rick- Is...Is that…

Matt- A BIG BLACK DILDO?!

James Shark takes the 12” big black dildo and smacks Sho’No Mercy in the face with it, causing Sho’No Mercy to drop James Shark and clutch his face

Sho’No Mercy
WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF SHIT IS THIS?!

James Shark tosses the dildo aside and waits for Sho’No Mercy to turn around. Sho’No Mercy, who is still pawing at his face in an attempt to wipe the germs off, turns around…and is immediately met with a massive right hook that sends Sho’No Mercy spinning to the ground in a heap

Rick- SWAG OUT!

Matt- THAT’S IT!

James Shark collapses down on top of Sho’No Mercy and hooks Sho’No Mercy’s legs as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref radios the main office and calls for the bell

[RRRRRIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!]

Referee
Here is your winner…and STILL IWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION…JAMES SHARK!!!!

James Shark’s photo, holding the IWF World Heavyweight Championship, is suddenly shown right beside a photo of Corey Casey, who is shown standing tall in the middle of the ring. The two pictures move into the foreground while a massive picture of Steel Angel clutching the briefcase is shown in the background, with Steel Angel smiling cleverly. The screen suddenly explodes as a bolt of lightning rips the entire screen into a billion pieces, revealing the Battle Grounds logo

Spring Fling Tour Stop I Battle11
LIVE from the Saitama Super Arena in Saitama, Japan

A helicopter view of the Saitama Super Arena is shown on the screen

Spring Fling Tour Stop I 191_01

The scene zooms in and goes through the roof of the arena. Fire explodes out of the four ring corners, and fireworks begin exploding up either side of the ramp before sending a massive fireworks display on the stage. A jet of flame erupts on the stage, reaching up to the screen, where the IWF Phoenix logo appears. The camera pans across the crowd, taking in some of their signs.

“私が Corey Casey 」を参照してくださいに来た ! [I came to see Corey Casey!]” “私はジェームス・鮫長い時間愛 ! [I love James Shark long time!]” “嵐が来ている ! [the Storm is coming!]” “私は Libby のように ! [I like The Libby!]”

The camera pans over to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, who are sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- 37,000 screaming Japanese fans have packed into the Saitama Super Arena here in the heart of Saitama, Japan to see their favorite IWF superstars compete here tonight!

Matt- It’s the first stop of the first ever IWF Spring Fling Tour and we could not have fans who were more excited to see IWF action here tonight than the fans we have in attendance right here and right now!

Rick- You’re fucking right, Matt!

Matt- I packed my bags, kissed my hookah good bye, and now we’re off!

Rick- Uh…ok…

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

Hells Bells begins to play over the loudspeakers as Masque walks down the ramp slowly and climbs into the ring. He stands in his corner waiting for the match to begin

Heather Thompson – From parts unknown…Weighing in at 262 Pounds…Masque!

Rick- You know, when Masque debuted, I thought for sure this guy was going to be a beastly competitor…

Matt- I made the same mistake, Rick

Rick- But seriously…Masque has been nothing short of a let down from day one…

Matt- Let’s see if he can’t turn shit around with a big win here!

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

Ryan's theme plays through the arena as fans boo him. Upon 10 seconds some gold pyro starts to go up and down as Ryan walks through the curtains. He looks at the fans as he just goes straight down the ramp in a show off type way.

Heather Thompson- From Brisbane, Australia…Weighing in at 214 Pounds…Ryan Hall!

Rick- This is a big opportunity for the Australian, Ryan Hall

Matt- They call this guy “The Issue” from what I hear…and it’s a nickname that he apparently has earned in spades

Rick- How so?

Matt- Whenever this guy gets in the ring…shit always seems to go down! There is AWLAYS an issue when it comes to Ryan Hall…and that issue is usually him beating the holy hell out of his opponents!

Ryan Hall points at his 6 pack and starts to yell some stuff to the fans. Once he makes it to the ring, he slides in and gets to his feet. He goes to the corner and points to his 6 pack. Ryan Hall turns around and looks at Masque and flips Masque off

The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Spring Fling Tour Stop I Match
Ryan Hall [vs.] Masque

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Ryan Hall runs at Masque and takes Masque down with a dropsault. Ryan Hall does a full flip in the air and lands on his feet. Ryan Hall immediately leans down and drags Masque up to his feet. Ryan Hall kicks Masque in the stomach, doubling Masque over. Ryan Hall hooks both of Masque’s arm and drives Masque face first into the canvas with a Pedigree

Rick- What a move!

Matt- Ryan hall just spiked Masque down to the canvas skull first!

Ryan Hall drops down and pins Masque as the ref counts

-1-

-2…

Ryan Hall suddenly sits up and lifts Masque’s shoulder off the canvas

Rick- Oh come on!

Matt- What?! Masque CLEARLY kicked out!

Rick- This is bullshit! Ryan Hall CLEARLY forced Masque to kick out!

Matt- Maybe Ryan Hall was just being a nice guy

Rick- Or maybe Ryan Hall isn’t quite done here yet

Ryan Hall smirks as he stands up. Ryan Hall leans down and drags Masque up to his feet. Ryan Hall Irish whips Masque to the ring ropes. Masque hits the ropes on the far side of the ring and comes running back towards Ryan Hall. At the last second, Ryan Hall leaps into the air and drills Masque in the face with a roundhouse kick. The force of the kick sends Masque slamming down to the canvas

Rick- What a kick!

Matt- He almost took Masque’s head off!

Again Ryan Hall drops down and pins Masque as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3…

Just as the ref is about to count to 3, Ryan Hall once again sits up and lifts Masque’s shoulders off of the canvas

Rick- Again?!

Matt- Again Masque somehow powers out of the pinning attempt

Rick- Yeah right…

Ryan Hall smirks as he, once again, pulls himself up to a vertical basis. Ryan Hall then leans down and drags Masque up to his feet. Ryan Hall shrugs his shoulders and winks at the camera before kicking Masque in the gut, doubling Masque over. Ryan Hall then grabs Masque’s arm and positions his knee right behind Masque’s neck. Ryan Hall then falls backwards, dragging the back of Masque’s neck right onto Ryan Hall’s knee

Rick- Good god!

Matt- I think Ryan Hall might’ve snapped Masque’s spinal column in half!

Ryan Hall quickly crawls over on top of Masques and pins Masque as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner… Ryan Hall!

Ryan Hall gets to his feet and allows the ref to hold his wrist aloft

Rick- Ryan Hall was simply overpowering against Masque here tonight

Matt- Ryan Hall simply dominated…I mean, I don’t know how else to put it

Ryan Hall climbs the nearest turnbuckle and looks out over the legions of boo’ing fans. Ryan Hall points to his six pack and nods his head as a smirk of confidence appears on his face. The camera zooms in on Ryan Hall for a moment before cutting to the back

------------------------------------------------------

The camera suddenly shows Javier Sanchez, who is standing in front of a locker room door

Javier Sanchez
Hello my friends and welcome back to Battle Grounds. Today I am going to try to get a word with nobody else but the Irishman Sean-

Smashing sounds can be heard coming from the room

Javier Sanchez
What the hell?

Sean Libby opens the door panting like he ran a marathon

Javier Sanchez
Sean. Sean! Calm down, can I get a word with you?

Sean Libby
Fuck no! I'm pissed to the fricken max Javi!

Javier Sanchez
Well can I ask what’s wrong with you?

Sean Libby
That fucking new kid, SM Ra or Rain or whatever the fuck his name is comes into the ring after getting his ass whopped at the beginning of Spring Fling and he has the gull to attack me, after I get the hell beaten out of me! And you know what he does because he so scared of the Libbeh? He hand cuffs me!

Sean turns to his door and kicks it off scaring Javier away from the camera

Sean Libby
And he has the balls to fucking kick Serai in the head?!?!? I WILL FUCKING KILL HIM!

Sean moves right to the camera

Sean Libby
Ray! Or whatever the fuck your name is! I will be hunting for you! And when I find you vengeance will be mine! And Serai's! I WILL AVENGE HER! YOU WILL GET WHATS COMING TO YOU, YOU FUCKING COWARD!!

Sean stares deep at the camera then wildly turns around and goes back inside his locker room with the door hanging both inside and out of the room. The show slowly fades to commercial

[img=500x740]http://daysofyorr.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/got-playoffs-nhl.jpg[/img]

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- Welcome back to Japan folks!

Matt- I honest to god don’t think these fans have sat down or stopped cheering once since the show STARTED!

Rick- It just goes to show you how much these fans love IWF and its superstars!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

The camera pans from the back of the arena closing up above the stage as the camera pans to the titantron.
The titantron clips shows The Ninja executing “The Way of the Ninja” varying from slow motion to sped up versions of the clip. The clip in between is the Ninja standing poised in a martial arts stance in a church like background with a fire in his eyes and determined badass smirk on his mug. The camera pans out and the Ninja climbs down the top of the titantron and hops off the top structure to the stage rising with a tuck and roll, he rises poised as he bows silver fireworks blow up around each side of the stage both left & right.

Heather Thompson- From Tokyo, Japan…

Heather Thompson’s words are cut off as the fans begin to chant

“WELCOME HOME!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP!*
“WELCOME HOME!”
*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

Rick- Hahahahahah! I almost forgot The Ninja was from right here in Japan!

Matt- Listen to this place! The Ninja hasn’t gotten this kind of applause in…uh…EVER!

Rick- Well let’s hope that The Ninja is able to keep his hometown fans happy by pulling off a big time victory!

The Ninja walks down the ramp tightening his wrist tape as fans pat him on the back and shoulder, he high fives a few fans as both sides of the ramp then stands in the center of the stage does a backflip then sprints forward and slides on his stomach underneath the bottom ring rope then he rises with a somersault into a headstand and a kip up followed by a front flip and then he does a back handspring then a cartwheel and finishes it off with a spinaroonie spinning on the top of his head then he torques to the side and rises then runs to the nearest turnbuckle and tosses it up his arm with a peace sign and pushes his palms up to egg the fans on to cheer which they do. He points to them then jumps off doing a torque in mid-air and landing in the center of the ring, he stands and pounds his palm with his fist while staring straight down at the stage.

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

“In The End” by Linkin Park blasts out of the house PA system as Tom Sykes walks out on stage

Heather Thompson- From Huddersfield, England…Weighing in at 220 Pounds…Tom Sykes!

Rick- Tom Sykes is looking to make a big time impact in his debut match

Matt- That’s right Rick…and what bigger way to make an impact then to walk into Japan and defeat The Ninja in his own home town!

Rick- I’d definitely say that would make a big impact!

Matt- Me too!

Tom Sykes walks down the entrance ramp, slapping the hands of a few fans, before leaping up onto the ring apron and ducking into the ring. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

The Ninja [vs.] Tom Sykes

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

The Ninja rushes out of his corner and comes sprinting right at Tom Sykes. The Ninja quickly throws a series of chops and kicks that catch Tom Sykes in the chest and upper body. Tom Sykes stumbles backwards a little bit, trying to find a way to handle the vicious onslaught of The Ninja

Rick- It looks like Tom Sykes just wasn’t prepared for The Ninja to come right out of the gate like that

Matt- Welcome to IWF kid!

Tom Sykes keeps stumbling backwards, trying to block The Ninja’s chest slaps and leg kicks, until Tom Sykes’ back hits the ring ropes. The Ninja, quickly realizing Tom Sykes’ back is against the ropes, leaps into the air and catches Tom Sykes with a nasty head kick that causes Tom Sykes to slump over. Tom Sykes manages to drape his arm over the top rope, keeping himself at a somewhat vertical basis

Rick- The Ninja just drilled Tom Sykes in the side of the head!

Matt- And now look!

The Ninja turns and pumps up the crowd before running to the ropes on the other side of the ring. The Ninja bounces off of the ropes and comes sprinting back towards Tom Sykes. As soon as The Ninja comes within range, Tom Sykes turns around and springs up, landing like a cat on the top rope. Tom Sykes then quickly moonsaults backwards. Tom Sykes grabs The Ninja’s head and neck as Tom Sykes goes sailing over The Ninja. Tom Sykes lands with The Ninja locked in the reverse DDT position. Tom Sykes then winks at the camera before driving The Ninja down to the canvas with a moonsault reverse DDT

Rick- A beautiful move by Tom Sykes!

Matt- Now Tom finds himself on the offense!

Rick- But he’s taken a hell of a beating thus far! Does he have the will to continue on?!

The ref looks down at both men, who are crawling towards the ring ropes

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Both The Ninja and Tom Sykes make it to the ropes at the same time. The Ninja and Tom Sykes both manage to pull themselves up to their feet before the ref makes it to 5. The Ninja and Tom Sykes both go running quickly at each other. Tom Sykes and The Ninja look like they are about to clash in the middle of the ring, with The Ninja looking to drive Tom Sykes down to the canvas with a vicious clothesline, but Tom Sykes manages to duck the clothesline at the last second

Rick- Tom Sykes with the excellent wherewithal to avoid that clothesline!

Matt- And look at him go!

Tom Sykes runs to the ring ropes and bounces off of them, gaining a bit of momentum. Tom Sykes then turns and goes running back at The Ninja. As soon as Tom Sykes gets close enough, The Ninja leaps into the air and lands in the seated position on Tom Sykes’ shoulders. The Ninja then spins and drills Tom Sykes with a hurricanranna

Rick- Huge hurricanranna right there by The Ninja

Matt- And this crowd is loving it!

The Ninja quickly hops to his feet, clasps his hands together, and bows in the general direction of Tom Sykes, who is struggling to get to his feet. The crowd comes unglued as The Ninja begins to measure Tom Sykes

Rick- Listen to this place!

Matt- They love them some Ninja!

The Ninja waits until Tom Sykes gets to his feet before rushing in and ducking underneath Tom Sykes’s arm. The Ninja then grabs Tom Sykes’ leg and attempts to spin Tom Sykes down to the canvas

Rick- Way of the Ninja coming!

Matt- Wait!!!!

Tom Sykes manages to bring his knee up at the last second and delivers a massive knee strike to The Ninja’s face. Tom Sykes delivers a second knee strike to The Ninja’s face, causing The Ninja to release Tom Sykes. Tom Sykes then quickly stands up and turns The Ninja around. Tom Sykes then grabs The Ninja and drills The Ninja with an inverted neckbreaker

Rick- I believe he calls that The Grinner Breaker!

Matt- Well I guarantee that The Ninja ain’t smiling now!

Tom Sykes drops down and hooks The Ninja’s legs as the ref begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Tom Sykes!

Rick- What a debut for the young Tom Sykes!

Matt- He certainly made a splash here tonight against The Ninja! And in The Ninja’s hometown too!

The crowd gives a heavily mixed reaction, some boo’ing the loss of The Ninja while others cheering Tom Sykes’ victory. Tom Sykes leans down and, after allowing the ref to hold his hand up in the air for a moment in victory, Tom Sykes turns and looks down at The Ninja.

Tom Sykes leans down and helps The Ninja up to his feet. As soon as Tom Sykes manages to get The Ninja up to a vertical basis, Tom Sykes grabs The Ninja’s arm and the two men hold each other’s wrists aloft as the mixed reaction of the crowd turns to a deafening roar of approval

Rick- Tom Sykes is a class act!

Matt- I love the mutual show of respect, Rick!

The camera zooms in on Tom Sykes and The Ninja for a moment before cutting to the back

The screen suddenly shows a massive logo that fills the shot

Spring Fling Tour Stop I 4404531_orig

The camera zooms out and the two members of Upper Limit are seen sitting behind a desk that has the Upper Limit logo hanging on the front of it. Both members of Upper Limit are wearing business suits and have some papers stacked in front of them.

Corey Casey
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to a very special segment!

Robbie Hart
That’s right Corey, this segment could be the Upper Limit for some talent…but for that special guy or girl, this could be the beginning of the best thing that could ever happen to their careers!

Corey Casey nods his head in agreement

Corey Casey
Well folks, in case you didn’t know, the fine gentlemen of Upper Limit are looking to expend our little stable. We’re looking for someone who is hungry, who is driven…someone who we feel has the potential to become a future IWF World Heavyweight Champion!

Robbie Hart
Agreed! And so, without further adieu, Upper Limit proudly brings to you our first interviewee…Nikki Banks!

The men of Upper Limit stand and applaud as Nikki Banks walks into the shot. She walks over to the Upper Limit desk and takes a seat

Corey Casey
Welcome Nikki

Nikki Banks
Thanks Senor Casey

Robbie Hart
So Nikki…you enjoying your stint here in IWF thus far

Nikki Banks
Yeah…this place seems alright

Corey Casey
Just “alright?”

Nikki Banks nods her head

Nikki Banks
Yeah…just alright

Robbie Hart
Why’s that?

Nikki Banks leans forward, resting her elbows on the table in front of her

Nikki Banks
Look, I’ve been a champion everywhere I’ve been. I’ve been involved in high profile feuds. I’ve beaten the big names everywhere I’ve been. And yet, when I come here to IWF, I get stuck in some random ass match with Aundrea Banks and some pendejo who did nothing while his girlfriend got kicked in the skull?

Corey Casey
Well if you had won at Spring Fling…

Nikki Banks immediately cuts Corey Casey off

Nikki Banks
Speaking of Spring Fling, didn’t you LOSE to Alex Mark? Why the hell are you suddenly the #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship, gringo?

A look of anger flashes across Corey Casey’s features

Corey Casey
Because I won the match I was fucking scheduled for. I won the match that counted. Alex Mark doesn’t even fucking…

Robbie Hart immediately interjects himself into the conversation

Robbie Hart
Well Nikki, if you want to make a big name for yourself, you’ve got to start somewhere right? And I’d say a big win tonight would go a long way!

Nikki Banks
I’m not just going to win, Robbie…I’m going to DOMINATE these putas.

Nikki Banks stands up and walks off screen. Corey Casey shakes his head as he watches Nikki Banks walk away

Corey Casey
Well…she’s got a fucking attitude on her…

The camera zooms in on the members of Upper Limit for a moment before the shot fades to commercial

Spring Fling Tour Stop I 35k3c7

Spring Fling Tour Stop I Stop-domestic-violence

The show comes back from commercial to show Aundrea Banks, who is already in the ring with Heather Thompson

Heather Thompson- The following Triple Threat Match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first…Already in the ring…From Cabo San Lucas, Mexico…Weighing in at 125 Pounds… Aundrea Banks!

Aundrea Banks takes a few steps out of her corner and raises her clenched fists to the sky

Rick- What a sight to greet our viewers as we come back from commercial

Matt- Aundrea Banks is definitely a looker, that much is for sure…but is she as dangerous as she is beautiful?

Rick- We’re going to find out in just a few moments!

Heather Thompson- Introducing next…

Nikki music hits as she comes out from behind the curtain. Red and green smoke fill the arena Nikki stands at the top a big smirk along her red glossy lips.

Heather Thompson- From Cabo San Lucas, Mexico…Weighing in at 122 Pounds…Nikki Banks!

Rick- Nikki Banks has already made her presence known here tonight

Matt- Damn right she has! She managed to shut Corey Casey up! That’s no small feat to accomplish!

Rick- Well Nikki Banks has shown she can talk a big game…now we get to see if she can back it up!

Nikki shakes her hips as she struts down the ramp before reaching the Ring. She would give a little wink before entering the ring and striking a few poses.

Heather Thompson- And the final opponent…

Lights blast in various colors

Stop stalling make a name for yourself, boy you better put the pen and paper and charm on your way out!

The camera pans around the arena

If you talk you better walk you better back your shit up with more than good hooks while you're all under the gun

The camera then pans down to the stage

Start talking a "sensationalist" oh he's slightly clever to just a certain extent, If you talk you better walk you better keep your mouth shut with more than good hooks while you're all under the gun

Smoke raises and covers the entrance area

Panic meet the press

Sean Libby jumps threw the smoke raising his hands in the air

Heather Thompson- Introducing first…The challenger…From Framingham Massachusetts…Weighing in at 197 Pounds…Irishman Sean Libby!

Rick- And here comes, in my opinion, the single most underrated guy on the entire IWF Roster!

Matt- Woah, that’s a pretty bold statement there, Rick

Rick- I mean think about it! Sean Libby has been with IWF since pretty much Day One! This guy has been a pretty consistent presence in the ring but he just isn’t getting the kind of looks that guys like Robbie Hart or Steel Angel have been getting!

Matt- Well to be honest with you Rick, I don’t think Libby is thinking about the main event right now…I think he is firmly dead set on getting a little bit of payback against SM Raye for what went down at Spring Fling!

Rick- AFTER LIBBY KILLS SM RAYE…GIVE THIS MAN A TITLE SHOT!

Its time for us to take a chance! Its time for us to take a chance!

Libby walks down the ramp looking at the crowd with a smirk

Panic meet the press, Its time for us to take a chance! Its time for us!!

Libby gets to ring side and jumps on the ring and then over the ropes

Well were just a wet dream threw the webzine, make us it make us hip make us scene or

Libby walks over to one of the far end turnbuckles and climbs it

Shrug us off your shoulders and don't approve of a single word that we've wrote

Libby raises his hands in the air and points to himself for confidence

Well were just a wet dream threw the webzine, make us it make us hip make us scene or

Libby hops off and goes to the center ropes

Shrug us off your shoulders and don't approve of a single word that we've wrote

Libby puts one leg over the top and has his other on the middle and bounces on the ropes smiling cunningly

I'm burning and I'm black in my lungs boy you know it feels good with fire back on your tongue...

Libby gets off the ropes and turns and stares down the two women across the ring from him. The ref looks at all three competitors and nods before calling for the bell

Triple Threat Match
Sean Libby [vs.] Nikki Banks [vs.] Aundrea Banks

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Sean Libby immediately sprints out of his corner, aiming directly at Aundrea Banks. As soon as he gets close enough, Sean Libby leaps into the air and connects a big splash on Aundrea Banks, driving Aundrea Banks backwards into the corner turnbuckle. Sean Libby lands on his feet and drops down and begins to drive his shoulder into Aundrea Banks’ stomach

Rick- Sean Libby has come out like a house a fire!

Matt- THE LIBBEH IZ MAAHD DDDDOOOEEEEE!!!!

Nikki Banks sprints over to where Sean Libby is driving his shoulder into Aundrea Banks’ gut. As soon as she gets close enough, Nikki Banks leaps into the air and dropkicks Sean Libby right in the back of the leg, causing Sean Libby to drop to one knee. Nikki Banks then quickly regains her vertical basis. Nikki Banks leaps into the air and lands on the second rope. Nikki Banks then turns around and connects a vicious springboard headkick right to the skull of Sean Libby

Rick- A beautiful kick by Nikki Banks!

Matt- She might’ve just knocked Libby the fuck OUT!

Nikki Banks gets to her feet and turns her attention to Aundrea Banks, who is slumped over in the corner. Nikki Banks backs up until she is standing in the corner turnbuckle directly across the ring from Sean Libby and Aundrea Banks. Nikki Banks squats down and waits as Sean Libby slowly rolls over onto his stomach and begins to push himself up to his hands and knees

Rick- What is Nikki thinking here?

Matt- I don’t know but it doesn’t look good for Libby!

Nikki Banks sprints across the ring just as Sean Libby manages to get to his hands and knees. As soon as she gets close enough, Nikki Banks leaps up and lands on Sean Libby’s back. Nikki Banks uses Sean Libby as a launching pad as she sails through the air and lands a leaping leg lariat on Aundrea Banks

Rick- Nice move!

Matt- I can guarantee you that Libby wasn’t expecting that…nor was Aundrea Banks!

As Nikki Banks falls back down to the canvas, Sean Libby reaches up and manages to get his arm in between Nikki Banks’ legs. Sean Libby powers Nikki Banks down to the canvas, landing Nikki Banks on her shoulders with Sean Libby in the school boy pinning position. The ref drops down and begins to count

-1-

-2…

Nikki Banks kicks out

Rick- What ring presence by Sean Libby!

Matt- That was awesome!

Sean Libby slowly gets to his feet. Nikki Banks also manages to regain her vertical basis. Sean Libby and Nikki Banks begin exchanging rights and lefts, battling to the middle of the ring. Sean Libby overpowers Nikki Banks and manages to land a stiff kick to Nikki Banks’ gut, doubling Nikki Banks over. Sean Libby then manages to Irish whip Nikki Banks to the ropes. Nikki Banks hits the ropes and comes running back towards Sean Libby. As soon as she gets close enough, Nikki Banks leaps into the air and lands in the powerbomb position on Sean Libby’s shoulders

Rick- Uh oh

Matt- Nikki Banks got caught!

Nikki Banks tries to launch Sean Libby across the ring, but Sean Libby manages to hold onto Nikki Banks’ legs. Sean Libby spins and manages to hook his legs around Nikki Banks’ arms and Sean Libby powers Nikki Banks down to the canvas with a Styles Clash

Rick- Excellent counter by Libby! What did I tell you?! The guy is an amazing athlete!

Matt- That was damn impressive I’ll give Libby that!

Sean Libby rolls over, attempting to pin Nikki Banks. However, Nikki Banks manages to use her leg strength to push herself out of the pinning position and on top of Sean Libby. Nikki Banks manages to hook Sean Libby’s legs as the ref counts

-1-

-2…

Sean Libby manages to hook his heels underneath Nikki Banks’ armpits and power her back down to the canvas. The ref once again begins to count

-1-

-2…

Nikki Banks kicks out

Rick- Nice exchange there

Matt- Nikki Banks is meeting Sean Libby move for move!

Rick- But look at Aundrea Banks!

Aundrea Banks is suddenly shown standing on the top rope. Aundrea Banks blesses herself before she leaps off the top rope. Both Sean Libby and Nikki Banks both look up and manage to roll out of the way before Aundrea Banks comes crashing down, landing a frog splash that hits no one but drives Aundrea Banks chest first into the canvas

Rick- Crash and burn!

Matt- Hahahahahaha! How did Aundrea Banks manage to miss BOTH COMPETITORS?!

Aundrea Banks slowly gets to her feet, clutching her chest. Meanwhile, Sean Libby gets to his feet and begins to stomp on the canvas. Aundrea Banks manages to get to her feet and turns around…only to be superkicked right in the jaw by Sean Libby

Rick- Irish Shot by Sean Libby!

Meanwhile, Nikki Banks also manages to kip up to her feet. Nikki Banks watches as Sean Libby superkicks Aundrea Banks. Aundrea Banks groggily turns around…and is immediately kicked in the gut by Nikki Banks who then drills Aundrea Banks with a sitout facebuster

Rick- Like A Starr by Nikki Banks!

Matt- Nikki Banks just fucking spiked Aundrea Banks’ face right into the canvas!

Sean Libby immediately runs to the ropes, sprinting past Nikki Banks. Sean Libby bounces off the ropes on the other side of the ring and comes running back towards Nikki Banks, who is slowly getting to her feet. Nikki Banks turns around, just as Sean Libby attempts to throw a superkick. Nikki Banks ducks under the superkick attempt, causing Sean Libby to stumble awkwardly past her. Sean Libby manages to catch himself and he turns around, only to be kicked in the gut by Nikki Banks who then drills Sean Libby with another sitout facebuster

Rick- Another Like a Starr!

Matt- Nikki Banks is on a roll!

Nikki Banks looks at both Sean Libby and Aundrea Banks and shrugs before she drops down and pins Aundrea Banks. The ref immediately begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner…Nikki Banks!

Nikki Banks allows the referee to help her up to her feet and hold her wrist aloft in victory

Rick- Nikki Banks manages to secure the victory in impressive fashion!

Matt- Three new IWF roster additions…three straight victories! THE IWF NEWBIES HAVE ARRIVED IN STYLE!

The camera zooms in on Nikki Banks for a moment before the arena lights turn off. A voice is heard over the PA system.

“Some people come back to fight and promise that they’ll never leave again. Some people break that promise. I make no promises. I have come and gone from this place, this business, more than anybody I know. I came back the last time full of my own shit, and they put me in the ring with a hall of famer, and he crushed me. I spent a month in the hospital, 2 weeks eating through a straw. When I recovered, I was lost. I went back to Belfast where they told me I was a thing of the past. A relic to a time that’s long gone and won’t come back. “We gave up the guns and the bomb” they said. The men I fought beside gave up the fight, and started families. Nobody cared anymore. I still care. While the war in the North is over, my personal war is still on-going. And the damndest thing about my own war, is that I never know who to trust or who I’m even fighting.

I’m returning to IWF. The only place that will accept me. My home. And in the spirit of the 1916 Easter Rising, and in the memory of those who died in both Bloody Sunday massacres, I will return on Bloody Sunday on April 29. And there will be blood.

Tiocfaidh ár lá.”

The show fades to commercial

Spring Fling Tour Stop I Newbloodysundaybanner

Bloody Sunday will be coming to you LIVE from a custom IWF Ring Set-up underneath the Eifel Tower in Paris, France! April 29th, only on Pay-Per View!!!!

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian, Matt Biggars…and James Shark

Shark- CCCHHHYYYYOOOOO!!!!!! Welcome back mah IWF Fam! You’re about to get an eye full of Sharky’s Sloppy Slutty Seconds battling it out right here on ya tube!

Rick- Uh…

Matt- I couldn’t have said it better myself!

The camera pans over to show Kadri Ilves and Ana Stone in one corner of the ring while Lillian Shark and Karly Zedic are shown in another corner of the ring. Standing just outside of the ring is Heather Thompson

Heather Thompson- The following tag team match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…the team of Kadri Ilves and Anna Stone!

Both Kadri Ilves and Anna Stone turn and wave at the fans

Rick- Kadri Ilves is making her IWF debut here tonight alongside Anna Stone

Matt- And if tonight has been any indication, then the team with the IWF newbie is going to win!

Shark- Yo…Kadri is fucking hot…that is all…

Heather Thompson- And their opponents…the team of Karlzy Zedic and Lillian Shark

Rick- The team of Sharky’s Angels…

Shark- FORMER Angels ight?!

Matt- Yeah, Rick! GET IT RIGHT!

Both Karlzy Zedic and Lillian Shark ignore the fans and just keep talking to one another. Eventually, Lillian Shark ducks outside of the ring, leaving Karly Zedic in to start the match against Anna Stone. The ref nods at both competitors before calling for the bell

Tag Team Match
Anna Stone and Kadri Ilves [vs.] Karly Zedic and Lillian Shark

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Anna Stone and Karly Zedic meet in the middle for the ring. Anna Stone and Karly Zedic go back and forth before Anna Stone gains the upper hand. Anna Stone drops down and manages to take Karly Zedic down with a single leg take down

Rick- Nice takedown by Anna

Shark- Yo...I just realized something

Matt- What’s that?

Shark- Well Matthew Biggz! it's simple.. I have just come to the realization that I have fucked every gyaldem in this match.....fucked em good....

Anna Stone tries to climb into the mount position but Karly Zedic manages to roll away. Karly Zedic and Anna Stone both quickly get back up to their feet and lock up again. This time, Karly Zedic manages to gain the upper hand. Karly Zedic Irish whips Anna Stone to the ring ropes. Anna Stone hits the ring ropes and comes running back at Karly Zedic. Karly Zedic drops down at the last second and manages to catch Anna Stone with a drop toe hold

Rick- Nice drop toe hold there by Karly Zedic

Matt- Karly Zedic managing to gain the upper hand

Shark- Fuck Zedic, look at ma boo waiting to get tagged in.... she's fucking fine as hell yo!

Karly Zedic quickly maneuvers up to Anna Stone’s head and slaps on a headlock. Karly Zedic cranks back on the hold, applying pressure to Anna Stone’s skull. Anna Stone slowly manages to regain her vertical basis. Anna Stone manages to push Karly Zedic off of her, sending Karly Zedic to the ring ropes. Karly Zedic hits the ring ropes and comes running back towards Anna Stone. Karly Zedic tries to grab Anna Stone and slap on the headlock again, but Anna Stone manages to duck, sending Karly Zedic running past Anna Stone.

Karly Zedic hits the ropes on the far side of the ring and comes running back towards Anna Stone. As soon as Karly Zedic gets close enough, Anna Stone leaps into the air and connects a picture perfect dropkick on Karly Zedic

Rick- Textbook dropkick by Anna Stone!

Matt- It doesn’t get any better than that!

Shark- Yo she was textbook in the sack too! aha feel me

Anna Stone quickly crawls over and attempts to pin Karly Zedic

-1-

-2…

Karly Zedic kicks out

Rick- One and a half!

Matt- That might’ve been two

Shark- I’d say it was 3….but I’m biased chyo! Team Kadri! aka Team Sexy! aka the real Team Swag!

Anna Stone shakes her head as she regains her footing. Anna Stone turns and begins to walk towards Kadri Ilves…but Karly Zedic grabs Anna Stone’s ankle and brings Anna Stone crashing down to the canvas.

Shark- FUCK YOU ZEDIC? yall seen that right? ma boo was about to get tagged in yo, shit ain't right, a girl that fine can't be just standing there.

Karly Zedic grabs Anna Stone’s ankle and manages to apply an ankle lock. Karly Zedic cranks back on Anna Stone’s ankle, causing Anna Stone to scream out in pain

Shark- Yo.... I just realized something again.

Matt- What now?

Shark- I have just come to the realization that, that is exactly the way Anna was screaming in Hawaii... when I put this dick in her yah dig

Karly Zedic stands up, trying to apply more pressure on the hold. Anna Stone manages to push herself up using her hands, gaining herself a bit of leverage. Anna Stone then rolls through the move, sending Karly Zedic flying across the ring, forcing Karly Zedic to break the ankle lock

Shark- Yo did you see that?

Rick - Ya! great move by Anna Stone, escaping that ankle lock

Shark- Not Anna yah dumbass white boy, I mean ma gurl, she just blew a kiss at me!, yo, do you realize how fucking hot she is?

The ref looks at both women, who are motionless in the ring, and begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

Anna Stone and Karly Zedic slowly begin to crawl towards their respective tag team partners. Kadri Ilves leaps back and forth on the tips of her toes, nearly bursting at the seams with anticipation. Meanwhile, the ref continues counting

-5-

-6-

-7-

Anna Stone and Karly Zedic both get nearer to their tag team partners. Kadri Ilves stretches her arm out, leaning as far over the ropes as she possibly can. Anna Stone slowly manages to get herself up to her feet and reaches out to tag in Kadri Ilves…when suddenly Lillian Shark stomps down on Anna Stone

Shark- COME ON! yo are you for real right now? Fucking Lillian yo, she's a bitch yo, Ima start a we want Kadri chant, these fans are dead yo.

Karly Zedic somehow managed to get to Lillian Shark before Anna Stone could get to Kadri Ilves. Lillian Shark reaches down and drags Anna Stone up to her feet. Lillian Shark Irish whips Anna Stone to the ring ropes. Anna Stone hits the ring ropes on the far side of the ring and comes running back at Lillian Shark. At the last second, Anna Stone leaps into the air and connects a spinning heel kick that drives Lillian Shark down to the canvas

Shark- If Sexy Kadri-Kinzz doesn't get tagged in... I swear to Black Jesus...

Anna Stone crawls back towards Kadri Ilves and, this time, Anna Stone leaps into the air as soon as she gets close enough and manages to tag in Kadri Ilves, who leaps over the top rope and into the ring

Shark- GUYS KADRI'S HERE, yo Matt, yo Rick, look!, it's Kadri yo!

Karly Zedic ducks into the ring and comes running at Kadri Ilves. Kadri Ilves leaps into the air and drives Karly Zedic down to the canvas with a Lou Thez Press. Kadri Ilves begins raining blows down on Karly Zedic before Kadri Ilves gets to her feet. Kadri Ilves turns and sprints at Lillian Shark, who has managed to climb to her feet. Kadri Ilves runs at Lillian Shark and, once again, leaps into the air and drills Lillian Shark with yet another Lou Thez Press

Shark- Yo I don't know if I said this , but she's fucking hot, look at her titties bounce yo

Matt- Shark...

Shark- Nah I lied yo!, you look at her titties I'll fuck you up nigga, I swear, you and your goon squad, you too Rick, In fact, I want both of you niggas to turn around.

Kadri Ilves punches Lillian Shark a few times before dragging Lillian Shark up to her feet. Kadri Ilves runs Lillian Shark to the ropes and dumps Lillian Shark outside of the ring

Shark- Look guys, it's Lillian. Hey yo Lillian, whats good gurl?

Meanwhile, in the ring, Karlzy Zedic has managed to get back to her feet. Karlzy Zedic runs at Kadri Ilves while her back is turned and wraps her arms around Kadri Ilves’ waist, Karlzy Zedic then lifts Kadri Ilves up and drills Kadri Ilves with a German suplex. Karlzy Zedic tries to bridge the move into a pin…but the ref isn’t paying attention to the action inside of the ring.

Shark- YO REFF, yo zipper is undone nigga, ya yo, I see that mangina homie, you gotta zip that shit up.

Karly Zedic gets to her feet and stomps down on Kadri Ilves a few times. Karly Zedic leans down and drags Kadri Ilves up to her feet. Karly Zedic kicks Kadri Ilves in the mid-section, doubling Kadri Ilves over. Karly Zedic lifts Kadri Ilves up in the suplex position. Kadri Ilves manages to drop a knee on Karly Zedic’s skull. Kadri Ilves knees Karly Zedic again in the skull before sliding down Karly Zedic’s back

Shark- She's so fucking hot.....

Kadri Ilves grabs Karly Zedic and spins Karly Zedic around. Kadri Ilves then hooks Karly Zedic’s head and drills Karly Zedic with a DDT. Kadri Ilves tries go to for the pin but, suddenly, Lillian Shark slides back into the ring and stomps down on Kadri Ilves’ back, forcing Kadri Ilves to break up the pinfall attempt

Shark- Yo Lillian is being such a bitch right now, it ain't even funny. I should get them divorce papers signed.

Rick- Why haven't you done that yet?

Shark- Yo Cockwaffle, how many people can say they got a girlfriend AND a wife? that's G homie, that's G, holla at your boy!

Lillian Shark reaches down and drags Kadri Ilves up to her feet. Lillian Shark attempts to Irish whip Kadri Ilves but Kadri Ilves reverses the Irish whip and sends Lillian Shark running to the ropes. Lillian Shark comes running back at Kadri Ilves. Kadri Ilves reaches out when Lillian Shark gets close enough and manages to connect a double edged spinebuster.

Shark- I'm going to fuck Kadri so hard after this... win or lose... just sayin

Kadri Ilves gets to her feet and walks over and tags in Anna Stone. Anna Stone immediately leaps into the ring and runs past Lillian Shark, who is just starting to get to her feet. Anna Stone runs to the ring ropes, bouncing off of them to gain momentum. Anna Stone then runs towards Lillian Shark, who has managed to get to her feet but is still clutching her aching back. Anna Stone then leaps into the air and connects a scissors kick that drills Lillian Shark in the back of the head

Shark- BOOOOOOOOOOOO, tag Kadri back in, BOOOOOOOOOOOO. Hey yo, I ain't hating, I love Anna, she's cool, but Kadri is ma gurl and she's FUCKING HOT, I'm just keeping it real yo

Anna Stone gets to her feet and smiles widely as she points to Kadri Ilves, who is begging to get into the ring. Anna Stone walks over and tags in Kadri Ilves. Karly Zedic tries to run into the ring but Anna Stone manages to run across the ring and leap into the air, connecting a crossbody block that sends both Anna Stone and Karly Zedic toppling out of the ring

Shark- Yo... double nip slips FOR THE WIN!

Kadri Ilves runs over to Lillian Shark and picks Lillian Shark up. Kadri Ilves then kicks Lillian Shark in the gut, doubling Lillian Shark over. Kadri Ilves then spins Lillian Shark around and hooks her arms through Lillian Shark’s arms. Kadri Ilves then lifts Lillian Shark up for a moment before driving Lillian Shark down to the canvas with a gory neckbreaker

Shark- OHHHHHHHHHHH SHIET! Yo it's done, over, finished, the end. If you didn't have yo money on Kadri and Anna then I feel sorry for yo ass

Kadri Ilves climbs on top of Lillian Shark and hooks her legs as the ref begins to count

-1-

-2-

-3-

Heather Thompson- Here are your winners… Kadri Ilves and Anna Stone!

Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Spring Fling Tour Stop I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop I   Spring Fling Tour Stop I I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:53 am

Anna Stone climbs into the ring and cheers as Kadri Ilves slowly stands up. The referee grabs both Anna Stone and Kadri Ilves’ hands and raises them up, as the crowd cheers loudly. Both Anna and Kadri run to opposite turnbuckles and climb them, as Karly Zedic slides into the ring to help Lillian Shark stand up.

Rick – Man that was one of the better women’s matches that we’ve seen here in the IWF

Matt – Yeah, even though we had the most annoying commentator ever with us

Rick – Welcome to my life

James Shark stands up and walks around the ring to the ramp, waiting for Kadri to finish celebrating. Kadri and Anna hop off of the turnbuckle, and walk to the center of the ring. They two women hug each other in the middle of the ring, as the crowd cheers.

As they separate, Anna suddenly kicks Kadri in the stomach. As she doubles over, Anna runs and bounces off the ropes and jumps, going to hit a scissors kick. James Shark reaches into the ring and pulls Kadri out of the way as Anna kicks nothing. She lands and stares at Kadri, who holds her stomach as Karly and Lillian slide back into the ring.

Anna Stone turns around and looks at Karly Zedic and Lillian Shark. Anna smiles and the three women hug in the middle of the ring as the fans start to boo. Anna and Karly reach out of the ring and grab microphones.

Karly Zedic
Betcha didn’t see that one coming

The three women laugh as the crowd boos

Anna Stone
Oh shut up, I can’t believe you guys actually believed that Karly and Lillian hated me. Look at us, how could the three hottest, most talented women in this entire company hate each other?

Karly Zedic
You fans are just way too easy. We manipulated you to prove a point. And proved it we did

Anna Stone
We wanted to show everyone that we are the most talented women to ever wrestle. Not just in IWF, but ever. I heard the talk all week. Everyone wanted to see us tear each other apart, because they all thought we hated each other. We played you all, just to show you how good we are

Karly Zedic
Anna and I showed you how exciting women wrestling can be. We showed you that we’re good enough to beat not only all of the women here, but all the men too.

Anna Stone
Do you honestly think that Lillian is so bad at wrestling that she wouldn’t even fight back against that little whore Kadri? Again, just proving a point, we had all of you in the palms of our hands, and you never once suspected it

The three women laugh again as the crowd continues to boo.

Karly Zedic
Boo all you want, but you all know it’s the truth. We’re the three hottest, most talented, and most powerful women in this company, and we’re going to prove it. No one can stop us.

Anna Stone
We’re not just going to conquer the women’s division of the IWF, no, we’ve already done that. We’re going to conquer the entire IWF.

Karly Zedic
And if you bitches don’t like that, you can lick my pussy. Later assholes.

Karly and Anna drop their mic’s and grin at the crowd, as the three women exit the ring and walk up the ramp. They motion for the crowd to get louder, and they do. All three women stand at the top of the stage, as Anna points to her title and Karly and Lillian flip the crowd off, as the show goes to commercial

--------------------------------------------------------------

Spring Fling Tour Stop I 250px-Punk'd_logo

Tune in this week as IWF's own Anna Stone hosts Punk'd!

The show returns from commercial with a shot of the crowd. The screen cuts to SM Raye and Robbie Hart, already standing in the ring.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a triple threat match! Introducing first…fighting out of Philadelphia, weighing 215 pounds, SM Raye!

The crowd gives half a cheer for SM Raye, who stands in his corner.

Heather Thompson – And secondly, from Las Vegas Nevada, weighing 176 pounds, he is the current IWF High Impact Champion, The Pretty Boy Assassin, Robbie Hart!

Rick – Robbie and SM Raye look ready to rumble!

Matt – But they cant forget about the third man in this match, Mr. Briefcase himself!

[center]"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appering in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing a lone figure standing at the center. He is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. His long black hair flows in the air revealing his face as he stares at the crowd before him.

I am now an instrument of violence
I am a vessel of invincibility
I cannot leave this undecided
Stepping down to battle another day

Remember me for all time
This determination is a vital part of me
Surrender now or be counted
With the endless masses that I will defeat you.

Steel Angel jumps off the platform and bows before fans as they shower him in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing.

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it.

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves
his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.

Heather Thompson – And the final opponent, from San Diego California, weighing 220 pounds, he is the IWF Briefcase holder, Steel Angel

Rick – What a win Steel had at Spring Fling, just incredible

Matt – It really was, I hope he’s still okay for this match

Broken down till your hope has died
Beat down 'til victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring.

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

I can't be told to compromise this
They'll never doubt the body lying at my feet
A most formidable reminder
They will speak my name for eternity.

I have no need of any guidance
I am a weapon, powerful beyond belief
Seen through the warrior's eyes
I never need to question how to defeat you.

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendence some of whom scream in delight. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" writtin in black latin like writting on the sides.

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it

He then stands at the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

Broken down 'til your hope has died
Beat down till victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight.

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match. The referee separates each man and calls for the bell.

SM Raye [vs] Steel Angel [vs] Robbie Hart

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Steel Angel immediately runs and takes down Robbie Hart with a clothesline. He turns around and runs at SM Raye, jumping and taking him out with a flying crossbody.

Rick – You think Steel is still hurting from his match a week ago with Cody Taylor?

Matt – If he is, he’s got a great strategy. The longer this match lasts, the less it favours Steel

Steel Angel grabs SM Raye and lifts him up in a military press. Steel Angel walks to the center of the ring, still holding SM Raye above his head, before dropping SM Raye and catching him with a stunner-like cutter.

Rick – Steel hits the Divine Cutter almost immediately!

Matt – He wants this match over with as soon as possible!

Steel Angel gets up and grabs Robbie Hart, who has just stood up. Steel Angel whips him across the ring towards the ropes. Steel Angel runs to the opposite ropes and jumps on to the second rope, springboarding back towards Robbie Hart in a phoenix splash motion.

Rick – Steel’s looking to hit the Skyward Breakdown!

Matt – If he connects with this, it’s all over!

Steel Angel hooks Robbie Hart’s head on the way down and drops him with a complete shot. Steel Angel rolls over and covers Robbie Hart, as the referee begins to count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, Steel Angel!

Steel Angel hops up and poses for the crowd, as the referee raises his hand to the sky. Steel Angel hops up on the turnbuckle and holds his briefcase in the air, as the crowd cheers.

Rick – What a victory by Steel Angel, he really made that look easy

Matt – He’s been building a ton of momentum lately, nothing can stop him!

Suddenly, Sean Libby runs down from backstage and slides into the ring. Steel Angel hops down from the turnbuckle and looks at him. The two men stare at each other for a moment, before Steel Angel nods his head and walks away. Sean Libby immediately runs and jumps on SM Raye, punching him on the ground as hard as he can while SM Raye tries to get away.

Rick – Libby is going ape shit!

Matt – You’re not kidding Rick, he’s going hard

SM Raye rolls out of the ring and starts to walk towards the crown barrier. Sean Libby hops over the top rope and onto the ring apron. Sean Libby dives off the apron and tackles SM Raye over the barrier and into the crowd.

Rick – Holy shit, what a tackle!

Matt – And now they’re in the crowd

SM Raye and Sean Libby continue to brawl as they move through the crowd. Eventually, they reach a tunnel and continue to punch each other and move until they are out of sight. The camera cuts to a video package promoting Bloody Sunday.

The show returns with Marcus King standing in the ring.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is set for one fall. Introducing first, from England, weighing 224 pounds, he is the number one contender for the New Blood Title, Marcus King!

Rick – Marcus King has his work cut out for him this week

Matt – Indeed he does Rick, fighting against the IWF Championship’s number one contender, the one and only Corey Casey!

Kill me with a beat

The sound of “Do You Call My Name?” by Ra roars out of the house speakers as a single light turns on at the top of the stage. The light is shining up from beneath the entrance stage, shining upwards, casting a single lone figure in a bright light. The figure is standing with his back to the ring and is wearing a black sleeveless hooded robe with the hood pulled up. On the back of the robe is “The Punisher” logo. As the guitar riff kicks in, fireworks erupt from under the stage on either side

Some people seem to think they always know what's best for you
Their little minds try to create a world to keep you still
The bolt is thrown, the cage is locked
You saw this, don't you lie
At first you cry and then you hate those people stole your will...

Do as you are told and maybe then they'll let you out
You might be dead and cold, you might be full of doubt
Don't try to escape cuz you don't have nowhere to go
If nothing is your fate... there's no scenario
No nothing

The figure slowly turns around and reaches up and takes down his hood, revealing the slightly smirking face of Corey Casey

Do you call my name
Do you stain my brain
My eyes are blurry and I can't see you anymore
Do you call my name
Do you breed my pain
My heart is bloody and I can't take it anymore

Corey Casey begins to walk down the entrance ramp and toward the ring. He reaches out and slaps the outstretched hands of some of the fans on either side of the isle

Heather Thompson – And his opponent, from Boston Massachusetts, weighing 250 pounds, and the number one contender for the IWF Championship, Corey Casey

Rick – Lets see how long it takes Corey to crush another up and coming talent…

Matt – Hey give Marcus some credit, he didn’t back out of this match

So you just sit there, stuck, afraid to risk reality
Afraid to cause yourself more pain, to face insanity
But nothing ventured, nothing gained
You see... your fear's your cage
You beg for help but you're alone, stuck in a helpless rage

(it's me.... I see, please... let me out I'm petrified)

Corey Casey hops up on the ring apron and ducks in between the second and third rope as he enters the ring. He then climbs the nearest turnbuckle and holds his clenched fists straight out to either side

(C'mon)

Do you call my name
Do you stain my brain
My eyes are blurry and I can't see you anymore
Do you call my name
Do you breed my pain
My heart is bloody and I can't take it anymore

Corey Casey hops down from the turnbuckle and stares across the ring. His smirk widens a bit as he stares confidently at his opponent as the referee calls for the bell

#1 Contender vs #1 Contender
Corey Casey [vs] Marcus King

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Corey Casey runs at Marcus King and the two men tie up in the middle of the ring. Marcus King throws a punch, but Corey Casey ducks under it and throws a right uppercut of his own that levels Marcus King

Rick – Corey getting the early advantage, Marcus King was just levelled

Matt – He almost connected with that right though

Corey Casey drops down and begins to punch the face of Marcus King

Rick – Corey is just all over Marcus early on

Matt – This could end quickly if this pace keeps up

Corey Casey picks up Marcus King and lifts him up in suplex position. Corey Casey suddenly drops Marcus King, and delivers a huge Purifier. Corey Casey hooks the leg of Marcus King as the referee begins to count

Rick – PURIFIER by Corey!

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, Corey Casey!

Matt – Wow that was quick

Corey Casey stands up and stares down at Marcus King, as the referee raises his hand. The crowd cheers as Corey Casey exits the ring, wasting no time celebrating.

Rick – Corey doesn’t seem to be in any mood to celebrate

Matt – He knew he was going to win, so why bother?

Suddenly, What If by Creed begins to play over the loudspeakers. A man in a hoodie walks down the entrance ramp and climbs into the ring. The man removes the hoodie, revealing a make-up covered face

Rick – That’s Storming Raven!

Matt – I’ve heard about this guy, he's insane! I didn’t know he was here in the IWF though!

Storming Raven walks over to Marcus King and looks down at him, smiling. Storming Raven reaches down and picks Marcus King up onto his shoulders, before slamming him back down on the mat.

Rick – Raven going after Marcus King here immediately

Matt – But...why?

Storming Raven again picks Marcus King up, and whips him into the turnbuckle. Marcus King hits the turnbuckle and falls down to the mat. Storming Raven walks over to Marcus King and picks him up again. Storming Raven lifts Marcus King up onto the turnbuckle, and begins to punch him in the face, smiling the entire time.

Rick – I think Storming Raven is actually enjoying this

Matt – This guy is sick and twisted, he’ll fit right in here!

Storming Raven lifts Marcus King onto his shoulders from the turnbuckle, before climbing to the top rope. Storming Raven jumps off and powerbombs Marcus King backfirst into the steel steps.

Rick – Oh my god

Matt – I think he just snapped Marcus King’s spine

Rick – That looked bad, I hope it’s not serious

Marcus King collapses to the mat motionless as a bunch of referees run out and hold Storming Raven back. Storming Raven just looks at the unconscious and broken body of Marcus King and smiles, as the medical staff runs out to help Marcus King. Storming Raven begins to laugh maniacally as the show cuts to commercial.

Spring Fling Tour Stop I Lamar-odom1

Get the fuck out of Dallas Lamar. Just leave right now.

The show returns from commercial with a shot of the announcers.

Rick – Ladies and gentlemen, Marcus King has been transported to a local hospital, his condition is serious, but it doesn’t appear that any serious injury occurred to his spine. He’ll likely miss a few weeks though

Matt – We’ll keep you updated though

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is set for one fall. Please welcome at this time, the Special guest Referee for this match, SEAN LIBBY!

La nuit du chasseur

Beats of music can be heard while lights flashes in green and purple. Pyro blasts on the stage as music still plays. When the music grows quiet Sean Libby comes out with a referee shirt standing in front of the stage

Rick - Here comes the Libbeh!

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man
Beaten and broken and chased from the land
But I rise up above it, High up above it see?

Sean makes his way down the ramp pulling his hair back

I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak
The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves
Rise up above it, High up above it see?

Sean makes his way to ringside and nods at the crowd and points his fingers to his sides as he does the ramp way bursts in flames

Matt - Wow! Flashy entrance for a ref.

Pray to your god, open your heart
Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark!
Cover your eyes the devil's inside!

Sean jumps on the ringside and walks into the ring

One night of a hunter!
One day I will get revenge

Sean jumps to the turnbuckle and screams out loud

One night to remember
One day it'll all just end!

Sean jumps off the turnbuckle and walks to the other side to stand next to Heather Thomson

Rick – Sean was made the special guest referee of this match after Steel Angel announced his briefcase match over Twitter earlier this week.

Matt – Sean has history with both these men, as they’ve been calling both him and Steel Angel out over Twitter and even in interviews lately.

As "Invisible" begins playing over the P.A System, Cody Taylor comes out flinging his hands up in the air with an intense look on his face as Team Blackout follow behind him, holding his TIW Championship belts. Cody makes a one Signal with his finger before making his way down the ramp ignoring the fan's who are booing him, before allowing a small smirk to appear on his face as his Trainer Mick runs and Holds down the ropes for Cody and team Blackout to get in the ring, When he gets in the ring Cody begins intermediating the referee, Till he back's up as the Cocky young fighter Looks to the Announce Table Sticking his Middle finger up mouthing shit at them.

Heather Thompson – And introducing the first competitor, from Los Angeles, weighing 245 pounds, Cody Taylor!

Rick – This idiot’s insulting us now

Matt – He just likes to hate on everyone

Insanity at it's finest. Fire starter, riot maker,
moon stricken, animal need, bad seed, untameable beast

Everybody around me always think they know what's
going on inside my mind, they think I'm Mr. Nice Guy all the time.
How they say on Diary? You think you know, but you have no idea.

James Shark walks out of the curtains nodding his head. He stands in the center and begins to flex and spot out girls from the crowd, eyeing and winking at them in pure confidence

Welcome Yo Ho, Get Filthy
Must make mo dough

I will be shaking your floor
Come against me
That’s a no no
Yo, cause I’m a Beast
James Shark walks a few steps down the ramp but again stops, this time to pose for the cameras flashing
off his confident smile.

I can smell your woman's rosy punani
on the dance floor all the way in VIP
I'm a wrestler, I can molest her,
and she will leave with me because of my stature.
Now, everybody move, everybody bounce.
Whoever the Nina choose, we about to pounce.

(work it out)

Heather Thompson – And his opponent, from Brooklyn New York, weighing 210 pounds, he is the current IWF Champion, James Shark!

Rick – James has to fight one of his best friends tonight, all thanks to Steel Angel!

Matt – But these two said they’d scrap, so we’ll see what happens

James Shark stops and continues to walk down the ramp, he makes it to the front of the ring, he walks around
it eyeing the reff giving him a dirty look.

With the 151 and a bottle of calm?
helpfully let me hit this model in the grado.?
I like all woman, tall woman, and small woman.
Ya gotta let Shark knees tease your shakra.?
Species release freaks, please the monster.
Petite beast, feast, these G’s will rock ya.
Handcuff a busta don’t trust a
Round these hustlers homie don’t be a sucker.
When your lover say tecca Nina's a brother,
she tryin to say that she left you for anotha.

Must make mo dough
We will be shaking your floor
Come against me
That’s a no no
Yo, cause I’m a Beast

James Shark gets to where the announce table is and begins to talk shit to the announce crew before making his way
over to the stairs and climbing up towards the ring.

I'm about to get that money like a robbery,
Now I got it all my enemies wanna clobber me.
Squallery harder we need dollars comradely
the hotter the scholar be, the larger the lottery.
Need ten, twins, gotta succeed spend G's, Ben Franks
We cram G’s in bank, breathe said we win thanks
Hungry like the wolf indeed, but I give
money to my crooks in need, I live
In Sherman Oaks but from Kansas City,
I miss home, Cali is Business but man it's pretty.
I ain't lying y'all, Monster for money for mine y'all
if I wasn't getting money, I'd do time dog.
You'd never see the Shark fall,
big house, wood floors,
maid cleaning the bitches with pine-sol
James Shark gets into the ring and continues to eye down the reff, he bumbs into him hard almost causing the reff to stumble over, he climbs the nearest turnbuckle and again begins to eye the ladies in the crowd

Must make mo dough
We will be shaking your floor
Come against me
That’s a no no
Yo, cause I’m a Beast

Friend, this industry is no kin to me,
behold the flow of the century.
But they scared of me
wrestlers they don't compare to me.
Fair to be said that he dares to be sincerely a rarity.
Check the sound scan, look around man.
Wake up look at you Jacob, you in killer clown land.
Face paint and jugalettes with bubble butts
And we rock it twisted diddy women in the button ups.
Hands down we rock harder than kiss,
but rap me Kutt and Krizz.
Can I get two stomps and a clap in this bitch
Nina shot to the top 'cause the plots to get rich.
Tell ya executives,
I'm next for this
Success it is.
Yet the best for Shark, this ain't
Baptist Pentecostal or Methodist..
This is the beast baby.
Out, I mean exodus.

James Shark jumps off the turnbuckle and begins to say some words to the reff, almost threatning him before going
over to the turnbuckle across from him as the music fades away

Sean Libby is about to call for the bell, when he is interrupted. Suddenly "Warrior" by Disturbed plays on the loud speakers while the fans give a loud cheer. Steel Angel arrives with the briefcase by his side dressed in his street clothes. He high fives a few fans and leaps onto the apron, clapping his hands for a mic that is soon tossed to him. He sets the briefcase down in front of him as he does his trademark pose that ignites blue pyro from the corners. He then lifts the mic to his lips and walks around the ring a bit.

Rick – Steel better be careful in that ring

Matt – Yeah no kidding

Steel Angel
Ok ever since Spring Fling I've been very quiet about Shark's comments towards me, be honest I didn't even bother to watch the returning episode of Confidential because I heard it sucked. Just the typical self-indulging that we've come to expect from our friend Sharky whose mouth is big enough to fit three buckets full of KFC with no hands even. Man I hate to be the guy that has to check his teeth when he goes to the dentist.

Rick – This doesn’t seem smart by Steel, insulting Shark like this when he’s right there

Matt – Steel’s showing us that he has a lot of balls

Steel Angel
All joking aside, Shark was asking me, hell everyone here was asking me why I made this match? Why put both members of Team Swag against each other? Simple really, I mean you all heard the smack talk that Cody was throwing at me days before Spring Fling. All those insults on twitter, this guy was desperate for a shot at the top, why else would he make an online petition to enter the ladder match? He couldn’t just do a backstage one because people would just look at like he's nuts or something. So instead he made a petition on Twitter cus lord knows it's been done before and wouldn’t you know it, it worked like a charm.

Rick – Well it worked didn’t it? He got Brandon to give him that match

Matt – If it works, it works. No denying that

Steel Angel
For all the good it did him though, all that talk, all that hype, he was building himself up to be just like his homeboy Shark. Well you all saw how that turned out didn't you? Don't give the whole "pics or it didn't happen" nonsense either cus the footage is right there, untouched and unedited. You were knocked on your ass and were left staring up at the lights while I laid my claim to fame.

Rick – This is also true, Steel was the victor at Spring Fling

Matt – It was a close match, but Cody came up just short, there’s no denying that

Steel Angel
The reason why I made this match is simple, Cody said that he's beaten Shark before and could do it again. Shark seems to think that this match will work in Team Swag's favor cus they will make a five star or something. However that's where the rub is: If Cody defeats Shark here tonight it will crush his image and make him look weak. If Shark defeats Cody then that will destroy any credibility that he had prior to joining this fed. I've already hurt his ego by handing him his first loss last week. You think that's bad losing to Shark will make it that much worse cus of his bragging that he's beaten the guy to win one of the belts that he's currently holding, or both I'm not sure cus I wasn’t there. However the point I'm getting at is either you look at it Shark, whether you win or lose is irrelevant, one of you has to lose and it's going to make you and your team look weak and soft. Don't think you can make it a double count out either, cus that would just make you look plain pathetic.

Rick – Again, Steel makes a few good points here

Matt – These guys have something in mind though, they’re just gonna scrap!

Steel Angel
As for Sean Libby, the poor guy said something about wanting to put the boots to the guy who insulted Serai so I'm like "Eh why not, I'll have Sean be the ref." See I can be a nice guy when I want to be

Rick – That explains why Sean is the ref

Steel Angel
And since I'm feeling very generous today, I'll go watch from the commentary side. All I can say at this point boys is: Have fun!

With that he leaves the ring with his briefcase beside him as he takes a seat near the commentators table. Sean Libby calls for the bell

Spring Fling Tour Stop I Mainevent
Special Guest Referee: Sean Libby
James Shark [vs] Cody Taylor

[Ding Ding Ding]

James Shark and Cody Taylor immediately move to the middle of the ring and bump fists. The two men exchange a few words and nod their heads, before circling each other. James Shark throws a right overhand that connects to Cody Taylor, sending him stumbling backwards.

Rick – Both men exchanging punches early on

Matt – These two weren’t lying, they’re scrapping

Rick – I guess Steel Angel isn’t going to be joining us on commentary, just watching.

James Shark charges at Cody Taylor, who ducks under a right hand by James Shark. Cody Taylor wraps his arms around James Shark’s waist and german suplexes him across the ring. James Shark stands right back up and is tackled to the ground by Cody Taylor.

Rick – Cody Taylor throws Shark then tackles him. This is what you need to do to beat Shark

Matt – Keep him on the ground, and take away that deadly right hand.

Cody Taylor begins to land punch after punch to the face of James Shark, who tries to block them.

Rick – Cody landing punch after punch on the ground

James Shark eventually rolls out of the way of Cody Taylor’s punches, and gets back to his feet. Cody Taylor runs and tries to clothesline James Shark down, but James Shark ducks under the arm of Cody Taylor and punches him in the back of the head. Cody Taylor turns around and is knocked to the ground by a big boot from James Shark. As soon as Cody Taylor hits the ground, James Shark is all over him, landing punch after punch to the head of Cody Taylor

Matt – Now it’s Shark’s turn to land the punches!

Rick – These two really are throwing down here tonight.

Cody Taylor rolls out from underneath James Shark and stands right back up. The two men circle each other in the middle of the ring again, throwing punch after punch. James Shark ducks under a right hand by Cody Taylor, and counters with a stiff left jab that sends Cody Taylor reeling.

Rick – These two men just keep coming at each other!

Matt – Punch after punch after punch, this is great!

Cody Taylor runs at James Shark, but is taken right to the ground with a spinebuster. Cody Taylor rolls out of the way before James Shark can mount him however and gets right back to his feet.

Rick – Not even that spinebuster can keep Cody down, he hops right back up

Matt – Its hard to believe that these two men are best friends

Cody Taylor dodges a right hook by James Shark and kicks him hard in the side of the leg. Cody Taylor grabs James Shark and picks him up vertically, before dropping him backwards with a suplex. Cody Taylor rolls over and tries to hit a second suplex, but it is blocked by James Shark.

Rick – Shark blocks that suplex, look out Cody

Matt – A great counter by James Shark, neither man gaining any kind of momentum here

James Shark kicks Cody Taylor in the stomach, causing him to release James Shark. Cody Taylor looks up just in time to duck under another right hook from James Shark. Cody Taylor again wraps his arms around the waist of James Shark, and tosses him over his back and across the ring towards the ropes. James Shark slowly grabs onto the ropes and pulls himself up, as Cody Taylor prepares to charge at James Shark.

Rick – Cody is looking to run Shark over right here

Matt – He’s sizing him up, like a lion would size up a gazelle!

James Shark gets to his feet, just as Cody Taylor runs at him and clotheslines him over the tope rope. Both men fall over the rope and onto the ring floor. Sean Libby begins to count as both men get to their feet.

-1-

-2-

-3-

Rick – These two better hope they don’t get counted out

Matt – I doubt they care

James Shark grabs Cody Taylor and punches him in the stomach. As Cody Taylor doubles over, James Shark lands a huge knee to the head of Cody Taylor, knocking him backwards. James Shark hooks the head of Cody Taylor and delivers a huge DDT to the ring floor.

Matt – What a DDT by Shark!

-4-

-5-

Rick – But Sean is still counting!

-6-

James Shark begins to stomp away at the body of Cody Taylor. James Shark bends down and lands a few punches to the head of Cody Taylor, before picking him up.

Rick – Looks like they’re going back into the ring now

-7-

-8-

James Shark goes to throw Cody Taylor back into the ring, but instead lets go of him and grins at Sean Libby.

Matt – Or not…

-9-

Cody Taylor slowly stands up, and extends his hand. James Shark takes it and shakes it, as both men look over at Steel Angel, who is sitting beside the announcers still.

-10-

Sean Libby reluctantly calls for the bell

Rick – Double count out?!

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, this match is declared a draw due to a double countout!

Rick – Wow, should have seen that one coming

Matt – They scrapped for a bit, but in the end, they both agreed that that was enough

James Shark and Cody Taylor climb into the ring and pose for the fans, who boo them. James Shark moves over to the ropes to grab his belt. He looks at Steel Angel and grins, yelling something at him. Behind him, Cody Taylor turns around and eats a superkick from Sean Libby, knocking him out.

Rick – Cody just got superkicked by Sean!

Matt – Out of nowhere!

James Shark slowly turns around and is superkicked by Sean Libby as well, knocking him to the ground. Sean Libby stares at both men before exiting the ring and walking up the entrance ramp alone.

Rick – Sean just kicked both of these men’s heads off!

Matt – I guess he got his revenge. Not only on SM Raye, but both Shark and Cody tonight

Rick - Wow what a night this was for Sean Libby

Steel Angel suddenly runs into the ring with his briefcase and motions for someone to run from backstage. Another referee quickly runs out and slides into the ring, as Steel Angel goes to give him his briefcase

Rick – No way!

Matt – Steel’s going to cash in!

Suddenly, Corey Casey hops over the crowd barrier and slides into the ring. Corey Casey runs at Steel Angel and clotheslines him to the ground.

Rick – Oh my god fucking Corey!

Matt – The referee didn’t ring the bell, I guess Steel never cashed it in

Corey Casey picks up Steel Angel and lifts him up for a Purifier. Just before he releases Steel Angel to hit the move, Steel Angel manages to escape over Corey Casey’s back. Steel Angel grabs his briefcase and slides out of the ring, staring at Corey Casey, who walks to the ropes to stare at Steel Angel.

Rick – Corey apparently didn’t want to have to fight Steel again, he wants to win the title from James Shark at Bloody Sunday

Steel angel suddenly laughs and points behind Corey Casey, who turns around. James Shark levels Corey Casey with a huge right hook, knocking him out cold.

Matt – SWAG OUT

Rick – Down goes Corey! Down goes Corey!

James Shark stares at Steel Angel, who holds his briefcase up over his head at the top of the stage. The two men continue to stare at each other, as Steel Angel smiles. The show ends with Steel Angel pointing to his briefcase and laughing slowly at James Shark.

Copyright 2012

Back to top Go down

Spring Fling Tour Stop I
Page 1 of 1