Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spring Fling Tour Stop I

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Spring Fling Tour Stop I Empty
PostSubject: Spring Fling Tour Stop I   Spring Fling Tour Stop I I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:02 am

You guys all know the new feedback criteria. You don't need to always copy and paste that exact template that we've given before, just make sure that you get all that information into your feedback. So you can write just one paragraph about the show, as long as it covers everything that the template asks you to cover. Or you can just fill out the template, but I'm not posting that here

Anyways, feedback time. I know this wasn't an amazing show, but considering we had 12 RPs for the entire thing, and the matches were generally not competitive, I think Corey and I did a good job. Especially since I was not supposed to write this week, but Carmine has vanished. Big ups to Corey for taking the brunt of that show, leaving me with the easier part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop I   Spring Fling Tour Stop I I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:07 am

Best Match: Hard to decide for me, although I loved the Divas tag match.

Best Segment: Where I stood there and talked in front of Shark and Cody, that takes guts for me to do that.

Top Performer This Week: Sean Libby, I mean come on the guy kicks the heads off the Heavyweight champion, his pal, and SM Raye all in one day.

Favorite Moment(s): The exchange between me, Corey and Shark, the new alliance between Karlzy, Anna and Lillian.

Favorite Commercial: The James Shark one hands down Razz

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): What Anna and her girls are gonna do, the tag match between Team Swag and Upper Limit, what will happen with Sean now he has his revenge.

Show Rating: 8

Comments: Very written considering the severe lack of rps this week, a lot of really short matches. The James Shark/ Cody result I expected cus you were going to push Cody (least that's what I heard.) I like how I faked James out with that "cash in" playing mind games with both him and Corey while getting out of it unscathed. Overall a decent showing.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 27-12-1
Alignment: In Between

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop I   Spring Fling Tour Stop I I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:10 am

1 feed back?

i'm not posting the card
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com/forum

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop I   Spring Fling Tour Stop I I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:34 am

shat stupid corey, nobody care, nobody want card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop I   Spring Fling Tour Stop I I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:37 am

Best Match: Divas Tag

Best Segment: Steelio faking the cash in

Performer This Week: I dont know about this one cuz of steelio's answer... if this is meant for OOC like based on rps then : Kadri, Anna, Nikki

Favorite Moment(s): albino

Favorite Commercial: Mine, cuz yall r bitches

Things
Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card): Anna, Karly, Lillian. What will go down in the M.E

Show Rating: 8

Comments:
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop I   Spring Fling Tour Stop I I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:16 am

Shark, write your own comments
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop I   Spring Fling Tour Stop I I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:19 am

Comments:shat stupid corey, nobody care, nobody want card.
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop I   Spring Fling Tour Stop I I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:39 am

Shark this is serious, post real feedback. You being an idiot like this is preventing other people from seeing the card
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop I   Spring Fling Tour Stop I I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:58 am

Match of the night{Kenyon vs Corey} ...kidding. Probably Divas match.

Debut of the night;Ryan Hall

Superstar/Diva of the night; rarely know anyone XD

Rate 7 1/2 out of 10

All up decent show
Back to top Go down
Ryan Apollos

Ryan Apollos

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record:

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop I   Spring Fling Tour Stop I I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:13 am

Best Match: Divas Match

Best Segment: Corey getting shut up by a chick.

Top Performers This Week: Kadri Ilves and Anna Stone

Favorite Moment(s): Corey getting shut up by a chick, very rare that that happens if I remember correctly

Favorite Commercial: NHL playoffs

Things Looking Forward to (SL/Feuds/Next Card):

Show Rating (1 - 10): 7 (only cause of the lousy RP count)

Comments: Good show regardless of the RP count.
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop I   Spring Fling Tour Stop I I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:07 pm

NEW RULE STARTING RIGHT THIS SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brandon and I busted our fucking asses to give you guys a good show. I know that I, personally, dropped no less than 7 hrs into writing my part of the show...and i know for a fact that Brandon didn't spend time with his fiance all to give you guys a show you could be proud of, despite the shitty rp count.

Which is why, effectively immediately, the Admins are declaring a new policy:

-NO CHATBOX UNTIL YOU LEAVE GOOD, HONEST, HELPFUL FEEDBACK!

Everyone that HASN'T left feedback....you have been banned. you will NOT be unbanned until you leave feedback.

Shark, you have been banned as well...you need to leave honest comments that don't just blow everything off...in fact, i'd like to see you leave LEGIT feedback
Back to top Go down
Corey Casey

Corey Casey

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop I   Spring Fling Tour Stop I I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:10 pm

Oh and by the way...this is IN ADDITION to the "no card until feedback is left that is worth it in the eyes of the administration" rule Razz

Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop I   Spring Fling Tour Stop I I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:15 pm

Not being rude, though shouldn't the new guy get benefit of the doubt. I mean I'm only new here, I rarely know any of these people.
Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop I   Spring Fling Tour Stop I I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:16 pm

Broski, you haven't been banned, you left feedback and for that we thank you. This for all those who have not left feedback
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop I   Spring Fling Tour Stop I I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:36 pm

Comments: I thought the results were gonna be crappier and shorter based on the rp count, but yall surprised me and they were actually more than decentttt

^^^^^ I did leave feedback... I just didn't add comments... Neutral Race Card
Back to top Go down
Sean Libby

Sean Libby

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 3-4-0

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop I   Spring Fling Tour Stop I I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:46 pm

I think generally this was a good show to bring our new talent in. Mostly because you guys worked them over pretty well. Even the ones who lost didn't seem like they were being COMPLETELY dominated. (Other than Marcus King and CC that match kinda bored me) The ME was okay, Steel's promo was good to fill in the loop holes. However I was kinda hoping I double DQ them both, for some sort of reason THEN kick their ass Wink Here are my ratings: 1 to 10 stars. Its based off how I think you guys wrote their characters and how the match went.

Opening Match : 6/10

2nd Match : 7/10

3rd match : 6/10

4th Match : 7/10

5th Match: 5/10

6th Match : 4/10

Main Event : 6/10

Overall 41/70

So it was kinda a bad show but thats not your faults. It was the ones who didn't RP. Hopefully we'll have matches that people WILL RP for.
Back to top Go down
JHawk

JHawk

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: Best Full Throttle Champion EVER!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop I   Spring Fling Tour Stop I I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:56 pm

shits propa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop I   Spring Fling Tour Stop I I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spring Fling Tour Stop I
Page 1 of 1