Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spring Fling Tour Stop II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Spring Fling Tour Stop II Empty
PostSubject: Spring Fling Tour Stop II   Spring Fling Tour Stop II I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:20 pm

The show opens with a shot of cheering fans, before the camera cuts to the ring, where general manager Brandon Macdonald stands alone, with a microphone in hand.

Brandon Macdonald
Ladies and gentlemen of Australia, welcome to Battle Grounds!

The crowd cheers loudly as Brandon Macdonald walks around in the ring.

Brandon Macdonald
We’ve got a great show lined up for you guys tonight. But before we start, I have some important news that I need to announce. And for that, I need everyone backstage to come out here, to the stage. I want to make sure you all hear this.

Brandon Macdonald motions towards the stage, and slowly wrestlers begin to file out onto the stage. Some of them are still wearing street clothes and talking to each other, while others look to be getting ready for their matches. Once Corey Casey and Robbie Hart walk on to the stage, the last people to do so, Brandon Macdonald begins to talk again.

Brandon Macdonald
Now as many of you are aware, recently a certain rival wrestling company has been at our throats. They claim they’re better than us, that they’re better than everyone. They claim that IWF is nothing compared to them. I know myself along with many of you have called bullshit. I’ve seen all the fights on Twitter, the media arguments, everything. And recently I know myself personally; I’ve grown tired of all this talk.

The crowd hangs in anticipation as the camera shows some of the IWF wrestlers looking on, serious look on their faces.

Brandon Macdonald
So I got on the phone, and worked some of my magic. And gentlemen, ladies, IWF superstars, the time for talk is over. Because in just three weeks time, the week after Bloody Sunday, the IWF is going to war with World Elite Wrestling.

The crowd cheers loudly as many of the superstars on the stage begin talking to one another.

Brandon Macdonald
Now this is a big deal. We’re fighting for federation supremacy. I don’t know about you, but I want to show these trash-talking WEW assholes that nobody messes with the IWF.

The superstars begin to clap for this, as they continue to discuss this amongst themselves.

Brandon Macdonald
And I know that there are plenty of people here who don’t like each other. There are plenty of people here that I don’t like. But I expect all of you to realize that this is much bigger than personal grudges. This goes beyond your hatred for one another, and goes all the way to your love and pride of the IWF. I expect all of you to put away those grudges and work together for the good of this company. Can I expect that?

The superstars all clap and cheer and nod their heads as Brandon looks at them from the ring.

Brandon Macdonald
Good. Now this is going to be a full PPV event. Right now, the IWF Champion will take on the WEW Champion in one of the main events. In the other main event, a team of five IWF Superstars will take on a team of five WEW Superstars. Over the next two weeks, I will carefully evaluate all of the talent on our roster, and decide who will represent Team IWF for this federation supremacy battle. Which means I expect everyone to be giving his or her best out there. Prove to me that you love this company, and prove to me why you should be representing IWF in this war! Ladies and gentlemen, IWF superstars, lets do this! Let’s get this show on the road.

Brandon Macdonald drops his microphone and slides out of the ring. He walks up the ramp and starts talking to a few of the superstars, as the IWF roster makes its way backstage. The screen cuts to a shot of the arena as the new Battle Grounds logo appears on the screen.

Spring Fling Tour Stop II Bg2012
Live from ANZ Stadium in Sydney, Australia

Spring Fling Tour Stop II Anz-stadium

“TEAM SWAG WOOP WOOP” “I Came To See Steel Angel Get SLAYED” “Women in IWF…Tits or GTFO” “I Heard Brandon Makes Shark Look Like a FIRST TIMER” “< Race Card

Rick – Welcome to Battle Grounds everyone! Live from Sydney, Australia!

Matt – What a huge announcement by Brandon, a federation war! I’m so excited!

Rick – That really was a huge announcement. All week superstars from IWF and WEW have been going back and forth on Twitter, even Brandon himself got in on it.

Matt – Well it’s no secret that IWF superstars love this company, even I’d defend it with all of my might.

Rick – And everyone knows that I’d do the same. Everyone here lives, breathes, and will eventually die IWF. That’s just how proud we are.

Matt – Anyways, we’ve got a great show ahead; we’re going to crown brand new tag team champions later on!

Rick – Either Team Swag or Upper Limit will become the sole owners of the tag team titles. We should thank Steel Angel, as he was the one who made this match possible with his briefcase powers.

Matt – He might have a career as a GM after he’s done wrestling

Rick – Don’t let Brandon hear you say that, he’s done a pretty great job himself.

Matt – Yeah, he really has. Anyways, it’s time for our first match of the night!

The camera cuts to the ring, where SM Raye, Masque, Ninja and Aundrea Banks stand in the middle of the ring. The referee looks at the four of them, making sure that they are all in their corners.

Rick – This match could be exciting

Matt – A bunch of new faces, what’s not to excite?

Suddenly Anna Stone, Karly Zedic and Lillian Shark hop over the crowd barrier, holding steel chairs. They slide into the ring and each of them smashes the steel chair into the heads of Ninja, SM Raye and Aundrea Banks. All three wrestlers fall to the ground as the three women turn towards Masque, who looks at them with an evil look in his eyes.

Rick – What the hell are these girls doing out here? This match didn’t even start

Matt – Looking to make an impact I guess

Anna Stone and Karly Zedic move towards Masque, who reaches out and grabs both women by the throat. He lifts them up in the air, but Lillian Shark smashes a steel chair across his back, causing him to drop Karly and Anna.

Rick – Lillian saves the day with that chair shot

Karly Zedic jumps up and delivers a spinning wheel kick to the head of Masque, knocking him back a bit.

Matt – Spinning wheel kick!

Anna Stone quickly kicks Masque in the stomach, before running to the ropes, bouncing off of them and then knocking Masque to the ground with a scissors kick.

Rick – BOOSH! By Anna!

Lillian Shark gets down on a knee and locks in a guillotine choke to Masque, choking him out. Eventually, Masque slumps onto the ground unconscious. The three women stand up and look at the other three wrestlers in the ring, who are slowly starting to stand.

Rick – Lillian just choked Masque unconscious, are you kidding me?

Matt – She’s got some serious skills

Karly runs and spinning wheel kicks SM Raye in the head, knocking him back down to the mat, as Lillian Shark runs and hits the same thing on Ninja, knocking him out cold.

Rick – Double spinning wheel kick!

Anna Stone grabs Aundrea Banks and chicken-wing hooks her before lifting her up in the air. Anna Stone walks to the center of the ring and drops Aundrea Banks with a wheelbarrow facebuster.

Rick – Anna-licious! These girls are sending a message!

Matt – And they’re sooooo hot.

The three women stand in the ring looking at all four wrestlers lying on the mat. Anna Stone grabs a microphone

Anna Stone
It’s embarrassing that these four even have contracts here. Why do they wrestle if they can’t even fight back against three harmless women?

Karly Zedic grabs the microphone from Anna Stone

Karly Zedic
Here’s four more wrestlers that we’ve exposed. We’re not going to stop until we’ve exposed every phony wrestler that works here in the IWF.

Anna Stone
And that includes Sean Libby and Kadri Ilves later on tonight. Stay tuned Wink

Anna Stone winks at the camera as the three women slide out of the ring and begin to walk backstage.

The screen cuts to Brandon Macdonald sitting in his office on the phone

Brandon Macdonald
Look man, I know we’ve had our differences before, but I’m asking you as a wrestler with more respect for you than I have for nearly anyone else. You’d really help us out, and I know you’ve had your own issues with them before.

Brandon listened on the phone

Brandon Macdonald
Right, and I don’t care about what happened before. You’re always welcome here, as long as I’m in charge.

Brandon listened some more, writing something down this time

Brandon Macdonald
Well you’d be fighting for Team IWF, you’re too good for me to leave you out of that match. We need you fighting there.

Brandon listened intently, before smiling.

Brandon Macdonald
Excellent! So you’ll do it then? Man I can’t tell you how awesome this is. Thanks man, I’ll see you here next week, I can introduce you.

Brandon smiled and wrote some more things down, before hanging up his phone. The camera cuts back to the ring, where Ryan Hall and Justin Underwood stand.

Rick – Who do you think that was?

Matt – I have no idea, but Brandon sounded pretty excited

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a triple threat match! Introducing first, making his return to IWF, Justin Underwood!

The crowd boos as Justin Underwood stands in his corner.

Heather Thompson – And one of his opponents, in the opposite corner, Ryan Hall!

The arena fades to almost complete darkness as lightning flashes on the video wall. Thunderclaps are heard as David Draiman's "FORSAKEN" begins to play throughout the arena. Lightning continues to flash on the video wall as a cemetery is panned through. Movement is seen near the entrance as Red Dragon pushes the curtain aside with the end of his ever present Femur and steps into the arena. Scanning the crowd he grins and begins a slow walk towards the ring. Once at ringside he slides under the bottom rope and rolls up to his feet resting the Femur on his shoulder

Heather Thompson – And his opponent, from Parts Unknown, weighing 228 pounds, making his IWF debut, Red Dragon!

The three men circle each other in the ring, as the referee calls for the bell

Spring Fling Tour Stop II Match
Red Dragon [vs] Ryan Hall [vs] Justin Underwood

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Red Dragon runs and boots Ryan Hall in the gut. As Ryan Hall doubles over, Red Dragon sets him up between his legs. Red Dragon jumps over and flips Ryan Hall with him, piledriving his head into the ground after a full flip.

Rick – Rude Awakening by the debuting Red Dragon!

Matt – Wow quick work here

Red Dragon stands up and runs at Justin Underwood, who screams and shits his pants. Red Dragon just looks at Justin Underwood, who’s lying shrivelled up on the ground, crying.

Rick – Are you kidding me?

Matt – I think he just pooped himself!

Red Dragon walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs up. He stares down at Justin Underwood, who is now sucking his thumb while still crying. The camera can see the brown stain in his pants from where he shit himself. Red Dragon turns around and jumps off the turnbuckle, spinning and hitting a backwards 450 on Justin Underwood.

Rick – Red Dragon puts the Nail in the Coffin on this one

Matt – What a great finisher name

Red Dragon goes to cover Justin Underwood, but instead he just taps out rapidly before Justin Underwood can even get near him. The referee calls for the bell.

Rick – Wow….

Matt - What a little bitch

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, Red Dragon!

Red Dragon holds his hand up to the sky as the referee holds his hand up in victory. Red Dragon immediately leaves the ring and walks up the ramp. People extend their hands but he ignores them all as the fans start to boo him. He walks backstage as the camera cuts to a locker room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

James Shark is sitting with Kadri Ilves, watching a TV in their locker room. Suddenly, the door opens and Corey Casey barges in. James Shark immediately stands up and stares at him.

Corey Casey
Whoa whoa, take it easy big guy, I don’t want to cause any trouble. In fact, you should be thanking me right now

James Shark
Nigga, why the fuck would I be thankin’ you?

Corey Casey
In case you forgot, I saved you from losing that title last week. I stopped Steel from cashing in that briefcase and taking that championship from you. You owe me Shark.

James Shark
Dog I don’t owe you shit. You did me a favour. I didn’t ask you to do that shit.

Corey Casey grins

Corey Casey
Oh Shark, so clueless. You think I was doing you a favour? No, I was doing IWF a favour. Nobody wants to see me squash Steel Angel again; they all want to see you and me go to war.

James Shark shrugs his shoulders and sits back down beside Kadri Ilves

James Shark
Whatever dog, I still don’t owe you shit. Get outta my locker room.

Corey Casey begins to leave the locker room, but looks back at James Shark

Corey Casey
You shouldn’t have left Upper Limit Shark. Because after Bloody Sunday, we’re going to hold all the gold again. And once again, you’ll go back to being an upper mid-card nobody.

Corey Casey laughs and closes the door behind him as James Shark stares at the door, while Kadri Ilves tries to calm him down as the camera cuts back to the ring.

New IWF Interviewer Colin Daniels stands in the ring with a microphone in his hand.

Colin Daniels
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I hope you’re enjoying another great episode of Battle Grounds, live from beautiful Sydney, Australia! Just a reminder that in 2 weeks, live on Pay Per View, is Bloody Sunday 2! It’s sure to be one of the wildest wrestling events you’ve ever seen!

The lights in the stadium goes out. There is a good 15 seconds of total silence. Then, music hits and this video begins to play on the big screens.

Flashing green lights go off at the entrance way and Tim Patrick comes out wearing a black IRA mask, a black shirt, black wrestling boots, blue jeans. He slowly walks towards the ring, and never takes his eyes off the ring. He slowly walks up the ring steps, and steps through the ropes. He removes his mask and the crowd erupts with cheers.

Colin Daniels
Tim Patrick, what a pleasant surprise! How are you and what are you doing here tonight in Sydney?

Spring Fling Tour Stop II 89489639

Tim Patrick
It’s been months since I’ve been in this ring. Many long months. I’ve been through a lot. I went from eating from a straw in a hospital following my last match here, to going to Derry, Northern Ireland and being basically told off by my former brothers in arms, to going back to America and begging for my job back. I’m back. I need this. I need you people. I need the violence. I need the pain. I need the rush. I need this business, this company, because quite frankly, I wouldn’t be wanted anywhere else.

Colin Daniels
Did you try and get hired elsewhere?

Tim Patrick
Ha! No. Who would hire a madman like me? WWE? They’d fire me on the spot. Impact Wrestling? I’m not old enough and I’m not a drug addict. WEW? Why would I want to go join the minor leagues after being here in IWF, the show of shows. IWF is where it’s at, and IWF is where I’m gonna stay.

Colin Daniels
So you’re back with us full time?

Tim Patrick
I wouldn’t go that far, Colin. When I signed my most recent contract here a few weeks ago, I signed a “Special Attraction” contract. I made sure that all of my future matches are hardcore based. And since I’m still sorting out my life, I’m signed on for one Battle Grounds and one Pay Per View a month, with the possibility of having a more frequent schedule once I get everything in my life straightened out.

Colin Daniels
Who are you going to be fighting at Bloody Sunday 2?

Tim Patrick
I figured I’d fight a new guy. Somebody who loves the hardcore style as much as I do. I was backstage reading through our roster and came across a guy named Storming Raven. I’ve seen tapes of this guy and I’m impressed with his extreme nature. Not to mention I’ve always been very respectful and impressed by Native American culture, he does call himself the Pride of the Cherokee Nation after all. But quite frankly, Raven, brother, you have no idea what you’re in for if you accept my challenge.

Colin Daniels
What would he be in for? What kind of sick match have you thought of now?

Tim Patrick
There will be blood. It’s something I came up with while drinking a bottle of whiskey on the roof of my apartment building in Philadelphia on a night under the stars. The rules are as follows - First Blood/Submissions count anywhere in the building match. You have to make your opponent bleed, then you have to make them tap out anywhere in the building. Any tap-outs that occur before blood is drawn do NOT count.
You have to be a real sick fuck to sign on for such a thing, and I’m the sickest fuck of them all. What do you say, Storming Raven? At Bloody Sunday, my day will come. Tiocfaidh ár lá.

Tim Patrick’s music hit’s the speakers and he leaves the ring and walks to the back, with one fist in the air. The show cuts to commercial

Spring Fling Tour Stop II Funny-football-groin-kick-clip-images

We Condone This

The show returns from commercial with Tom Sykes and Nikki Banks standing in the ring.

Rick – I can’t believe Tim Patrick is back!

Matt – I just hope he doesn’t want ONE MORE MATCH

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is set for one fall. Introducing first, from Cabo San Lucas, weighing 122 pounds, Nikki Banks!

Nikki Banks stares at Tom Sykes as the crowd boos.

Heather Thompson – And her opponent, from Huddersfield England, weighing 220 pounds, Tom Sykes!

The referee makes sure both wrestlers are ready, before calling for the bell.

Tom Sykes [vs] Nikki Banks

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Nikki Banks runs at Tom Sykes and tries to kick him in the stomach. Tom Sykes blocks her kick and pushes her backwards. Nikki Banks runs at Tom Sykes again, who ducks under her arm and grabs her from behind.

Rick – Uh oh, this looks bad for Nikki, early on

Tom Sykes locks Nikki Banks in a hold and drops her with an inverted neckbreaker.

Matt – Grinner Break by Tom Sykes!

Tom Sykes rolls Nikki Banks up and covers her as the referee begins to count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here is your winner, Tom Sykes!

Rick – What a debut there

Tom Sykes stands up and celebrates as the crowd cheers for him. He has his hand raised to the sky as he grins widely and soaks in the crowd cheering.

Matt – Yeah he really made quick work of Nikki in this one

Suddenly, flames explode from the ring posts and the stage, as a giant man in a scarecrow mask walks out. He walks down the ring towards Tom Sykes, who is frozen in fear

Rick – Who the hell is this

Matt – I don’t know, but he’s huge! And scary

The giant man climbs into the ring and stares down Tom Sykes, who stares back. Tom Sykes suddenly tries to move, but the giant man grabs him and picks him up in the air. The man holds him high over his shoulders, before falling and powerbombing Tom Sykes to the mat.

Rick – Oh my god, he might have just broken Tom Sykes in half!

Matt – Or even into four pieces!

The man stares down Tom Sykes and then looks at the crowd, who is stunned in silence. Suddenly a voice is heard throughout the arena, even though the giant has no microphone

Voice
I want Johnny Styles.

The lights cut out and when they turn back on, the man has vanished, along with both Tom Sykes and Nikki Banks. The crowd is stunned silent as the show fades to commercial.

The show returns to show Heather Thompson standing in the ring.

Heather Thompson – Ladies and gentlemen, the following is a tag team match! Introducing first…

La nuit du chasseur

-Beats of music can be heard while lights flashes in green and purple. Pyro blasts on the stage as music still plays. When the music grows quiet as Sean Libby comes to the front of the stage-

I was born of the womb of a poisonous man
Beaten and broken and chased from the land
But I rise up above it, High up above it see?

Sean walks down the ramp pulling his hair back and looking at the crowd

I was hung from a tree made of tongues of the weak
The branches, the bones of the liars and thieves
Rise up above it, High up above it see?

Sean makes his way to ringside and nods at the crowd and points his fingers to his sides as he does the ramp way bursts in flames

Heather Thompson – Hailing from Framingham Massachusetts, weighing 197 pounds, the Irishman, Sean Libby!

Rick – Last week Sean Libby was on fire!

Matt – Yeah he superkicked both Cody and James, after he attacked SM Raye!

Pray to your god, open your heart
Whatever you do, don't be afraid of the dark!
Cover your eyes the devil's inside!

Sean jumps on the ringside ropes and jumps over the ropes

One night of a hunter!
One day I will get revenge

Sean jumps on the turnbuckle and screams outloud raising his arms up sinking in the cheers of the crowd

One night to remember
One day it'll all just end!

Sean jumps off the turnbuckle taking off his jacket looking down the ramp at his opponent

'Bad Girlfriend' by Theory of a Deadman begins to play over the PA system of the arena as the room is filled with hot pink and lime green lights. Kadri Ilves appears backstage smiling and waving to the fans. She stops at the top of the ramp and sticks her left leg out to the side and raises her arms above her head while sticking her pointer fingers up in the air. She then lowers her arms to her side and twirls around with her leg still stuck out to the side. She smiles as she makes her way down the ramp. She heads to the one side and slaps the hands of a few fans and then goes to the other side and does the same. When she reaches the end, she heads off to the left side and high fives a few fans before hopping up onto the ring apron, leaving her right leg hanging down. She then brings it up and goes into the splits before using the ropes to pull herself up. She steps into the ring through the top and middle ropes. She heads to the nearest turnbuckle and hops onto the middle one, raising her hands to her sides and having her thumbs, pointer fingers and pinkies sticking out. She then hops down and goes to the turnbuckle on the opposite side and repeats this. She then hops down and goes back to the center of the ring and repeats the pose from the stage. When she is finished, she heads to the turnbuckle to await the beginning of her match.

Heather Thompson – And his partner, from Tallinn Estonia, weighing 121 pounds, the beautiful Kadri Ilves!

Rick – Kadri gets a chance for some revenge after almost getting attacked last week by Karly and Anna, we’ll see how she can respond

Matt – She’s sooooo hot.

Heather Thompson – And their opponents…

Piece of Me by Britney Spears begins to play over the loudspeakers as the crowd begins to boo. Karly Zedic, Anna Stone and Lillian Shark walk onto the stage. All three women smile as they walk down the ramp towards the ring, while the crowd continues to boo.

Heather Thompson – With a combined weight of 241 pounds, accompanied to the ring by Lillian Shark, the team of Anna Stone and Karly Zedic!

The three women slide into the ring and flip off the crowd, who continues to boo them. They smile at each other as they huddle up in their corner, while Sean Libby and Kadri Ilves talk in theirs.

The referee takes Anna Stone’s New Blood Championship away and calls for two people to start in the ring. Sean Libby and Karly Zedic stand in to get things started.

Kardi Ilves & Sean Libby [vs] Anna Stone & Karly Zedic w/Lillian Shark

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Karly Zedic immediately runs at Sean Libby and kicks him hard in the shins. Sean Libby stumbles back as Karly Zedic begins to throw more kicks to the body of Sean Libby. Karly Zedic runs and bounces off the ropes before jumping and taking Sean Libby down with a flying crossbody.

Rick – Karly starting off quickly here, taking Sean down with a crossbody

Matt – For someone so hot, she sure can wrestle. So can Anna and Lillian actually

Rick – That’s the whole point of their revolution or whatever you want to call it

Matt – I know that Rick

Sean Libby slowly gets to his feet as Karly Zedic kicks him in the stomach. She hooks his arms in double underhooks, before dropping to the ground and sending Sean Libby down with a double underhook DDT. Karly Zedic rolls Sean Libby over and hooks his legs, going for a pin. The referee drops down and begins to count.

Rick – Early pin attempt by Karly!

-1-

-2-

Sean Libby kicks out

Matt – Nice kickout there by the Libbeh

Karly Zedic stands up and begins to stomp on Sean Libby. Karly Zedic continues to stomp until Sean Libby grabs her foot and pulls her off balance, tripping her. Karly Zedic falls to the mat as Sean Libby hops to his feet and drops an elbow to the chest of Karly Zedic.

Rick – Ouch that’s gotta hurt

Matt – Those poor boobies Sad

Karly Zedic rolls on the mat clutching her chest. Sean Libby stands up and runs and jumps, backflipping and landing a standing moonsault on Karly Zedic.

Rick – Wow what a standing moonsault!

Matt – You’re not kidding

Sean Libby stands up and runs to the corner. He hops up onto the turnbuckle and turns towards Karly Zedic. Sean Libby goes to jump off, but loses his balance when Anna Stone shakes the rope. He catches himself before he falls though, and then regains his balance before jumping with a dropkick towards Karly Zedic

Rick – Anna almost got Sean there, but he managed to hold himself up

Matt – Great balance there by Sean, not a lot of people can do that

Karly Zedic sees Sean Libby and quickly dives out of the way. Sean Libby misses with the dropkick and crash to the mat. Karly Zedic runs and jumps, driving both knees into the spine of Sean Libby.

Rick – Yikes, knees to the spine, never fun

Karly Zedic stands up and grabs the back of Sean Libby’s leg, trying to lock in a sharpshooter hold. Sean Libby spins out and kicks Karly Zedic off of him.

Matt – But Sean’s able to kick her away from her grip

Sean Libby stands up and moves towards Karly Zedic, who quickly throws a spinning wheel kick. Sean Libby just manages to duck underneath it.

Rick – Karly almost hits her wheel kick!

Matt – Sean is lucky he ducked under that one, his head almost got taken off

Sean Libby grabs Karly Zedic around her waist and picks her up over his back, before dropping her on her own back behind him. Sean Libby stands up and begins to walk towards his corner.

Rick – Looks like Sean is going for a tag

Matt – Not if Karly has anything to say about it!

Karly Zedic reaches out and grabs the heel of Sean Libby. She spins around and kicks the back of his leg, knocking him down to his knees. Karly Zedic runs and bounces off the ropes, rebounding and drive by kicking Sean Libby in the head. She grabs his arms and drags him towards her corner.

Rick – What a kick, that’ll give Sean a headache for sure

Matt – I hate headaches soooo much

Karly Zedic stomps on his chest a few times, before tagging in Anna Stone. Karly Zedic holds Sean Libby’s head up as Anna Stone climbs up the turnbuckle, until she is on the top rope. Anna Stone bounces a few times, before jumping off and dropkicking Sean Libby in the face, knocking him onto his back. The referee forces Karly Zedic out of the ring as Anna Stone covers Sean Libby. The referee turns around after a few moments and begins the count.

-1-

-2-

Sean Libby lifts his shoulder up.

Rick – How did he kick out of that one?!

Anna Stone stands up and runs towards the ropes. She rebounds and jumps over the body of Sean Libby. Anna Stone continues to run and rebounds off the ropes again, but is hit with a dropkick by Sean Libby, who had suddenly gotten to his feet and jumped towards Anna Stone.

Rick – Wow, what a dropkick by the Irishman!

Matt – He’s doing well here, in what’s essentially a two on one match

Both wrestlers lie in the ring as their partners cheer them on. Anna Stone slowly gets to her feet as Sean Libby crawls to the corner where Karly Zedic stands. Anna Stone gets up and distracts the referee for a moment, while Karly Zedic rears back and slaps Sean Libby in the face, knocking him backwards.

Rick – Oooh what a slap by Karly

Matt – BITCH SLAP!

Anna Stone grabs Sean Libby and helps get him to his feet. She kicks him in the gut and runs towards the ropes. Anna Stone bounces off the ropes and jumps, looking to hit her scissors kick, but Sean Libby moves out of the way.

Rick – Again Sean dodges a bullet, this time that bullet’s name was BOOSH!

Matt – What a silly name for a move

As Anna Stone swings her leg down, Sean Libby jumps and twists, taking Anna Stone down with a corkscrew crossbody. Sean Libby gets up and runs to the ropes. He springboards off of the ropes and backflips, hitting a lionsault right across the chest of Anna Stone.

Rick – Lionsault!

Matt – Oh no, Anna’s smaller but still just as attractive boobies Sad

Sean Libby hooks Anna Stone’s leg as the referee drops down.

-1-

-2-

Anna Stone gets a shoulder up.

Matt – Yay!

Sean Libby stands up and goes to his corner, but Karly Zedic yells something at him from her corner. Sean Libby turns around to look at her, and she smiles at him. Sean Libby says something back before turning around. As he turns around, Anna Stone grabs his neck from behind and pulls him down across her back.

Rick – Falling backbreaker by Anna Stone, great work here by her

Matt – These two women are proving that they are tough to beat.

Anna Stone stands up and jumps up, driving her knee into the skull of Sean Libby, who clutches his head in pain. Anna Stone stands up again and pulls Sean Libby to his feet. Anna Stone begins throwing multiple kicks to each side of his body over and over.

Rick – Kicks coming from all directions!

Matt – Looks like Brandon out there! I wonder where she learned that from

Anna Stone grabs the arm of Sean Libby and tries to throw him into the ropes, but he counters and whips her instead. Anna Stone rebounds and is taken down by a clothesline by Sean Libby.

Rick – A very uncharacteristic clothesline by Sean Libby right there

Matt – Although he’s by far the biggest and probably strongest one in this match, so it makes sense.

Rick – Very true

Sean Libby stands up and runs to the ropes to bounce off them. When he hits the ropes, Kadri Ilves slaps him on the back.

Rick – Kadri tagged herself in!

Matt – Just when Sean was getting some momentum!

Sean Libby turns around and looks at Kadri Ilves, as she smiles and climbs into the ring. The referee begins to pull a confused Sean Libby out of the ring as Kadri Ilves smiles and raises her hands in the air as the crowd boos.

Rick – Wow, the crowd is giving it to Kadri here

Matt – Well they love Libby, and he was about to do some real damage before she tagged herself in.

The referee is still talking to Sean Libby as Kadri Ilves turns around. During the referee’s distraction, Karly Zedic had entered the ring. As Kadri Ilves turns around, Karly Zedic hits a spinning wheel kick that connects with the skull of Kadri Ilves

Rick – Spinning wheel kick out of nowhere!

As Kadri Ilves begins to fall, Anna Stone runs and scissors kicks the back of the head, driving Kadri Ilves’ face into the fat.

Matt – BOOSH! Out of nowhere as well!

Anna Stone hooks the leg of Kadri Ilves as the referee turns around and begins to count.

-1-

-2-

-3-

The referee calls for the ball

[Ding Ding Ding!]

Heather Thompson – Here are your winners, the team of Karly Zedic and Anna Stone!

Anna Stone and Karly Zedic embrace in the middle of the ring, as the crowd boos. Lillian Shark joins them as the crowd continues to boo.

Rick – Big win for the ladies tonight

Matt – Sean still can’t believe it

The referee grabs Anna and Karly’s arms and raises them to the sky. The three women look over at Sean Libby, who is resting on the ropes, still confused at Kadri Ilves’ actions. The three women blow him a kiss, before laughing and walking out of the ring and up the ramp together.

Rick – These three women are putting all of IWF on notice now

Matt – Indeed they are

The camera shows Sean Libby slowly climbing off of the turnbuckle as medical personnel tend to Kadri Ilves, making sure she’s okay. Sean Libby high fives a few fans, as the screen cuts to a shot of Brandon Macdonald in his office.

Suddenly, Steel Angel bursts into his office. Brandon looks up at him, smiling

Brandon Macdonald
Can I help you?

Steel Angel
Brandon, tell me who my opponent is, tell me now!

Brandon Macdonald
You know, I never congratulated you on becoming the 4th person to hold the Briefcase. And the first to hold it after not winning he Tournament. So congratulations Steel. Maybe if you cash it in, you’ll finally become a legend like you’ve always dreamed. Or you’ll lose and go down in history.

Steel Angel
I’m destined to become a legend, why else would I have won this briefcase?

Brandon Macdonald
True. True. But you know, the thing about legends. They have a habit of either being great, or getting slayed.

Steel Angel
I don’t follow

Brandon Macdonald
You should get out there Steel. You’re about to find out who this mystery opponent is

Brandon Macdonald smiles as Steel Angel storms out of his office. The show fades to commercial as Brandon relaxes in his office, just as Karly Zedic walks in.

Back to top Go down
BMac

BMac

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 24-7-2
Alignment: Face

Spring Fling Tour Stop II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spring Fling Tour Stop II   Spring Fling Tour Stop II I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:29 pm

The show comes back from commercial to show Rick Christian and Matt Biggars, who are sitting behind the announcer’s table

Rick- And welcome back to Battle Grounds ladies and gents!

Matt- Ok Rick…I think the time has come…

Rick- The time for what?

Matt- THE TIME FOR US TO SEE WHO STEEL ANGEL’S MYSTERIOUS OPPONENT IS FOR TONIGHT! I AM DYING TO FUCKING KNOW!!!!

The camera pans over to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…

"Unleash the warrior within!"

Pyro sets off from both sides on the entrance ramp in the form of a pair of angel wings with the words "Heaven's Gladiator" appering in crystal blue letters on the titantron. A single platform can be seen being lowered at the ramp revealing a lone figure standing at the center. He is wearing a white and blue warrior tunic with angel designs decorated on the back and a gold cross shape tapestry on the front. His long black hair flows in the air revealing his face as he stares at the crowd before him.

I am now an instrument of violence
I am a vessel of invincibility
I cannot leave this undecided
Stepping down to battle another day

Remember me for all time
This determination is a vital part of me
Surrender now or be counted
With the endless masses that I will defeat you.

Steel Angel jumps off the platform and bows before fans as they shower him in cheers. Steel Angel then walks slowly towards the ring every step with purpose, every movement loose and flowing

Heather Thompson- From San Diego, California…Weighing in at 220 Pounds…He is the current holder of the IWF World Title Briefcase…Steel Angel!

Rick- Steel Angel has been on an absolute tear as of late, just laying waste to anyone put in his path

Matt- Not to mention Steel Angel is successfully fucking around with the mindsets of both Corey Casey AND James Shark by constantly trying to cash in that IWF World Heavyweight Championship Briefcase

Rick- Steel definitely has both the IWF Champ and the #1 Contender on their toes…

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it.

Steel Angel then stops at the end of the ramp where he brings his hands together with the middle and index fingers joining together pointing straight out with the other fingers curled together overlapping one another. He then moves his hands while in this symbol up, down, left and then right in the form of a cross before bringing both middle and index fingers to his lips and kisses them. He then separates his hands as he points to the sky unleashing blue pyro from the entrance ramp.
Broken down till your hope has died
Beat down 'til victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

Steel Angel then walks around the ring slapping high fives with some of the fans before climbing through the second rope and enters the ring.

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He smiles as looks around the ring, he then poses which causes the fans to cheer some more.

I can't be told to compromise this
They'll never doubt the body lying at my feet
A most formidable reminder
They will speak my name for eternity.

I have no need of any guidance
I am a weapon, powerful beyond belief
Seen through the warrior's eyes
I never need to question how to defeat you.

He then removes the tunic and takes it off showing his ripped features to the ladies in attendence some of whom scream in delight. He is also wearing gold karate style pants with white flame like designs on the ankles and the words "Steel Angel" writtin in black latin like writting on the sides.

Come on bring it, don't sing it, better believe it

He then stands at the center of the ring and forms the same hand gesture he did at the end of the entrance ramp. This time as he ends the gesture by pointing to the sky that white pyro erupts from the corners.

Broken down 'til your hope has died
Beat down till victory's mine
Stand up and show me some pride
And now are you ready?

I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn
Into a battlefield tonight.

As I look upon you
Through the warrior's eyes
Now I can see the fear
That will ensure my victory this time.

He then tilts his head from side to side and he gets ready for his match.

Heather Thompson- And his opponent…

Rick- Who is it?!

Matt- I DEMAND TO KNOW!!!!

The lights shut off as Snakepit by Enter Shikari plays

Come and join the party leave anxieties behind
When the weight of all the world is pushing down.
Nah nah nah cut this tension mate it's too much.

Ah come on just open the door!

Ryan Apollos walks out on the stage and stops at the top of the ramp smiling. He then starts walking down to the ring.

Heather Thompson- From Milwaukee, Wisconsin…Weighing in at 250 Pounds…Ryan Apollos!

Rick- APOLLOS!!!!!!

Matt- APOLLOS?!?!?!?!?! I’VE BEEN GETTING EXCITED ALL NIGHT ONLY FOR RYAN APOLLOS TO BE STEEL ANGEL’S OPPONENT?!

Rick- Ryan Apollos is a former world champion, Matt!

Matt- HE WAS CHAMPION FOR A MINUTE AND A HALF! THAT DOESN’T COUNT!

Knocked off my feet by the backdraft
Brought back to earth
Oxygen clears my head
And i just gotta say
Oh you're not gonna believe this
You can't perceive this
This is like nothing you've seen before
But lucky for you
Yeh lucky for you
This is an open door

Apollos walks around the ring before climbing onto the ring apron.

When the weight of all the world is pushing down.
Down on your shoulders
When the weight of all the world is pushing down
Just push right back.

Apollos enters the ring and circles it before standing on the ring ropes facing the hard camera as the music fades. The ref looks at both men and nods before calling for the bell

Steel Angel [vs.] Ryan Apollos

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Steel Angel and Ryan Apollos lock up in the center of the ring

Rick- This is going to be an awesome match!

Matt- I sincerely doubt that…

Rick- Why?

Matt- Apollos is involved Facepalm

Ryan Apollos manages to land a punch, causing Steel Angel to stumble backwards. Ryan Apollos smirks as Steel Angel rubs his jaw

Rick- Nice right hand there by Apollos

Matt- BBBBOOOOORRRRIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG

Steel Angel suddenly looks up at Ryan Apollos, anger burning in Steel Angel’s eyes. Steel Angel rushes forward and begins peppering Ryan Apollos with body and leg kicks that send Ryan Apollos stumbling backwards into the corner turnbuckle. Steel Angel then grabs Ryan Apollos and Irish whips Ryan Apollos to one side of the ring. Steel Angel then runs to the opposite side, bouncing off the ropes on the other side of the ring. Steel Angel then jumps off 2nd rope doing a phoenix splash motion before grabbing Ryan Apollos’ head and driving Ryan Apollos down to the canvas with a complete shot

Rick- SKYWARD BREAKDOWN!

Matt- Uh…I don’t think Steel is done yet…

Steel Angel climbs to his feet and looks down at Ryan Apollos. Steel Angel then lifts his gaze and looks up at the camera as a smirk appears on his face. Steel Angel winks at the camera as he turns and leans down. Steel Angel drags Ryan Apollos up to his feet

Rick- Now what does Steelio have in mind?

Matt- I think Steel wants to send a loud and clear message right here…

Steel Angel kicks Ryan Apollos in the gut, doubling Ryan Apollos over. Steel Angel then Irish whips Ryan Apollos over to the turnbuckle. Steel Angel follows closely behind Ryan Apollos and, as soon as Ryan Apollos’ back drills the turnbuckle, Steel Angel leaps into the air and connects a huge crossbody splash on Ryan Apollos

Rick- Huge splash there by Steel Angel

Matt- It’s only going to get better from here!

Steel Angel grabs Ryan Apollos and pulls Ryan Apollos up to his feet. Steel Angel then turns, climbs the turnbuckle, and perches himself on the top turnbuckle. Steel Angel then grabs Ryan Apollos and sets Ryan Apollos up in the powerbomb position. Steel Angel then leaps off the top rope, executing two front flips in the air, before driving Ryan Apollos spine first down into the canvas

Rick- FINAL JUDGMENT!

Matt- Now THAT was something exciting!

Steel Angel drops down and hooks Ryan Apollos’ leg as the ref counts

-1-

-2-

-3-

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here is your winner… Steel Angel!

Steel Angel stands up and allows the ref to hold his wrist aloft in victory

Rick- A dominating win here tonight by Steel Angel against Ryan Apollos

Matt- Steelio looked like he wasn’t fucking around in there tonight!

Steel Angel celebrates a bit before he walks over to the ring ropes. Steel Angel motions for the time keeper to bring him both a microphone and the briefcase with the contract for an IWF World Heavyweight Championship match in it. Steel Angel brings the microphone up to his mouth as he begins to walk towards Ryan Apollos

Steel Angel
Hey Apollos…Apollos…if you can hear me, listen up…

Steel Angel smirks as he walks over and nudges Ryan Apollos a few times with his boot

Steel Angel
Hey Ryan…an old friend of yours wanted me to tell you that he misses you…he wanted to tell you that he’s going to be here tonight to say hello to you…in fact, I believe that my brother is here right now…

Rick- Wait

Matt- Did he just…

The entire arena is suddenly plunged into darkness.

Rick- IT’S HIM!

Matt- DEATH-ANGEL!

When the lights come back on, the monstrous Death-Angel is seen standing in the middle of the ring. Death-Angel looks down at Ryan Apollos and chuckles wickedly. Death-Angel leans down and drags Ryan Apollos up to his feet

Rick- Things are about to go from bad to worse for the returning Ryan Apollos

Matt- Yup

Death-Angel reaches out and wraps his left fist around Ryan Apollos’ throat. Death-Angel then cocks back and delivers a massive right hook that lands on the side of Ryan Apollos’ skull

Rick- KABLOOSKIE!

Matt- GOOD NIGHT APOLLOS!!!!!

Ryan Apollos collapses in a heap on the canvas as the audience cheers loudly. Death-Angel turns and, after nodding his head, the lights suddenly go out for a few moments. When the lights turn back on, Death-Angel is nowhere to be seen. The camera zooms in on Ryan Apollos’ motionless form for a moment before the show cuts to commercial

---------------------------------------------------------------

Spring Fling Tour Stop II Isolationnew

IWF Proudly Presents: Isolation
LIVE from the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts
Sunday, May 27th, 2012

---------------------------------------------------------------

The show comes back from commercial to show Heather Thompson, who is standing in the middle of the ring

Heather Thompson- Ladies and gentlemen, the following Tag Team Match is for the IWF Tag Team Championships! Should James Shark’s team lose, James Shark will lose his half of the Tag Team Titles to Corey Casey. However, should Upper Limit lose, Robbie Hart will lose his half of the Tag Team Championships to Cody Taylor! Introducing first…

Kill me with a beat

The sound of “Do You Call My Name?” by Ra roars out of the house speakers as Corey Casey and Robbie Hart slowly walk out from the backstage area. As the guitar riff kicks in, fireworks erupt from under the stage on either side

Heather Thompson- At a combined weight of 426 Pounds…Corey Casey and Robbie Hart…Upper Limit!

Rick- Upper Limit looks to be in tip top form here tonight

Matt- It’s been an interesting night thus far for the boys of Upper Limit that much is for damn sure, I wonder if they can top of the evening with a big time title win?!

Some people seem to think they always know what's best for you
Their little minds try to create a world to keep you still
The bolt is thrown, the cage is locked
You saw this, don't you lie
At first you cry and then you hate those people stole your will...

Do as you are told and maybe then they'll let you out
You might be dead and cold, you might be full of doubt
Don't try to escape cuz you don't have nowhere to go
If nothing is your fate... there's no scenario
No nothing

The members of Upper Limit walk down the entrance ramp, high fiving the fans on either side of the isle.

Do you call my name
Do you stain my brain
My eyes are blurry and I can't see you anymore
Do you call my name
Do you breed my pain
My heart is bloody and I can't take it anymore

The members of Upper Limit walk over to the ring and slide underneath the ring ropes. Corey Casey and Robbie Hart both enter the ring and raise their fists to the sky

So you just sit there, stuck, afraid to risk reality
Afraid to cause yourself more pain, to face insanity
But nothing ventured, nothing gained
You see... your fear's your cage
You beg for help but you're alone, stuck in a helpless rage

(it's me.... I see, please... let me out I'm petrified)

Corey Casey then climbs the nearest turnbuckle and holds his clenched fists straight out to either side

(C'mon)

Do you call my name
Do you stain my brain
My eyes are blurry and I can't see you anymore
Do you call my name
Do you breed my pain
My heart is bloody and I can't take it anymore

Corey Casey climbs down from the ring ropes and walks over to Robbie Hart as the two men look up the entrance ramp, awaiting their opponents

Heather Thompson- And their opponents…

As "Invisible" begins playing over the P.A System, Cody Taylor comes out flinging his hands up in the air with an intense look on his face as Team Blackout follow behind him, holding the WEW United States Championship and the WEW World Heavyweight Championship high in the air

Heather Thompson- Introducing first…From Los Angeles, California…Weighing in at 245 Pounds…He is the reigning TIW United States Champion and the reigning TIW World Heavyweight Champion…Cody Taylor!

Rick- Cody Taylor is looking like he is dead set on making a massive fucking impact in IWF VERY early on in his career

Matt- Cody Taylor has been exchanging words with Robbie Hart over the last few shows, and with Robbie’s half of the Tag Team Titles hanging in the balance here tonight, you better believe things are going to get kicked up a notch in a hurry!

Cody makes a one Signal with his finger before making his way down the ramp ignoring the fan's who are booing him, before allowing a small smirk to appear on his face as his Trainer Mick runs and Holds down the ropes for Cody and team Blackout to get in the ring, When he gets in the ring Cody begins intermediating the referee, till he backs up as the Cocky young fighter Looks at Upper Limit. Cody Taylor stares directly at Robbie Hart and before sticking his middle finger up at Robbie Hart, talking shit to Robbie Hart

Rick- Cody Taylor letting Robbie Hart know exactly what he thinks of him

Matt- Cody better watch out, Robbie might not find Cody’s antics amusing…

Heather Thompson- And his partner…

Insanity at it's finest. Fire starter, riot maker,
moon stricken, animal need, bad seed, untameable beast

Everybody around me always think they know what's
going on inside my mind, they think I'm Mr. Nice Guy all the time.
How they say on Diary? You think you know, but you have no idea.

James Shark walks out of the curtains nodding his head. He stands in the center and begins to flex and spot out girls from the crowd, eyeing and winking at them in pure confidence

Heather Thompson- From Brooklyn, New York…Weighing in at 210 Pounds…He is the current IWF World Heavyweight Champion and is also one half of the defending IWF Tag Team Champions…James Shark!

Rick- And here comes the extremely confident IWF Champion

Matt- Normally I wouldn’t hesitate to put my money on Sharky, but tonight he’s facing two men who have been to the top of the mountain before with only a rookie at his back

Rick- Yeah but Sharky’s partner Cody Taylor is the best rookie IWF has!

Matt- I’m not doubting that at all, Rick. I’m just saying Upper Limit made me think twice before I put my money on Sharky

Rick- YOU’RE STILL GAMBLING ON THESE MATCHES?!

Matt- ….I have a problem…

Welcome Yo Ho, Get Filthy
Must make mo dough

I will be shaking your floor
Come against me
That’s a no no
Yo, cause I’m a Beast
James Shark walks a few steps down the ramp but again stops, this time to pose for the cameras flashing off his confident smile.

I can smell your woman's rosy punani
on the dance floor all the way in VIP
I'm a wrestler, I can molest her,
and she will leave with me because of my stature.
Now, everybody move, everybody bounce.
Whoever the Nina choose, we about to pounce.

(work it out)

James Shark stops and continues to walk down the ramp, he makes it to the front of the ring, he walks around it eyeing the ref giving him a dirty look.

With the 151 and a bottle of calm?
helpfully let me hit this model in the grado.?
I like all woman, tall woman, and small woman.
Ya gotta let Shark knees tease your shakra.?
Species release freaks, please the monster.
Petite beast, feast, these G’s will rock ya.
Handcuff a busta don’t trust a
Round these hustlers homie don’t be a sucker.
When your lover say tecca Nina's a brother,
she tryin to say that she left you for anotha.

Must make mo dough
We will be shaking your floor
Come against me
That’s a no no
Yo, cause I’m a Beast

James Shark gets to where the announce table is and begins to talk shit to the announce crew before making his way over to the stairs and climbing up towards the ring.

I'm about to get that money like a robbery,
Now I got it all my enemies wanna clobber me.
Squallery harder we need dollars comradely
the hotter the scholar be, the larger the lottery.
Need ten, twins, gotta succeed spend G's, Ben Franks
We cram G’s in bank, breathe said we win thanks
Hungry like the wolf indeed, but I give
money to my crooks in need, I live
In Sherman Oaks but from Kansas City,
I miss home, Cali is Business but man it's pretty.
I ain't lying y'all, Monster for money for mine y'all
if I wasn't getting money, I'd do time dog.
You'd never see the Shark fall,
big house, wood floors,
maid cleaning the bitches with pine-sol

James Shark gets into the ring and continues to eye down the reff, he bumbs into him hard almost causing the reff to stumble over, he climbs the nearest turnbuckle and again begins to eye the ladies in the crowd

Must make mo dough
We will be shaking your floor
Come against me
That’s a no no
Yo, cause I’m a Beast

Friend, this industry is no kin to me,
behold the flow of the century.
But they scared of me
wrestlers they don't compare to me.
Fair to be said that he dares to be sincerely a rarity.
Check the sound scan, look around man.
Wake up look at you Jacob, you in killer clown land.
Face paint and jugalettes with bubble butts
And we rock it twisted diddy women in the button ups.
Hands down we rock harder than kiss,
but rap me Kutt and Krizz.
Can I get two stomps and a clap in this bitch
Nina shot to the top 'cause the plots to get rich.
Tell ya executives,
I'm next for this
Success it is.
Yet the best for Shark, this ain't
Baptist Pentecostal or Methodist..
This is the beast baby.
Out, I mean exodus.

James Shark jumps off the turnbuckle and begins to say some words to the ref, almost threatening him before going over to the turnbuckle across from him as the music fades away. Cody Taylor and James Shark talk for a moment before Cody Taylor ducks outside of the ring. Meanwhile, Corey Casey and Robbie Hart converse for a moment before Corey Casey ducks outside, leaving Robbie Hart and James Shark alone in the middle of the ring to start the match. The ref nods at both men before calling for the bell

Spring Fling Tour Stop II Mainevent
Spring Fling Tour Stop II Championship
IWF Tag Team Titles*
Upper Limit [Robbie Hart and Corey Casey] [vs.] James Shark and Cody Taylor

*Should James Shark and Cody Taylor win, Robbie Hart will lose his Tag Team Title to Cody Taylor
*Should James Shark and Cody Taylor lose, James Shark will lose his Tag Team Title to Corey Casey

James Shark and Robbie Hart lock up in the center of the ring. James Shark quickly delivers a swift kick to the gut of Robbie Hart, doubling Robbie Hart over. James Shark then grabs the back of Robbie Hart’s head and delivers a swift knee strike to the face of Robbie Hart, causing Robbie Hart to launch backwards onto the canvas

Rick- What a knee strike!

Matt- Robbie Hart is in serious trouble right now already!

James Shark leans down and drags Robbie Hart up to his feet. James Shark Irish whips Robbie Hart to the ring ropes. Robbie Hart hits the ring ropes and comes running back at James Shark. At the last second, James Shark reaches out and delivers a massive clothesline to Robbie Hart, sending Robbie Hart crashing down to the canvas. James Shark then balls his right hand up into a fist, kisses his knuckles, then leaps into the air. James Shark comes crashing down, driving his fist into Robbie Hart’s throat

Rick- What a fist drop!

Matt- Robbie is in a bad bad way here

James Shark quickly grabs Robbie Hart’s legs and attempts to pin Robbie Hart. The ref drops down and begins to count

-1-

-2…

Robbie Hart somehow manages to kick out

Rick- Only two!

Matt- I don’t know how much more punishment Robbie Hart can take though

James Shark shrugs as he pulls himself up to his feet. James Shark leans down and drags Robbie Hart up to his feet. James Shark then Irish whips Robbie Hart over to the turnbuckle. Robbie Hart smashes spine first into the turnbuckle. James Shark then walks over to Robbie Hart and picks Robbie Hart up. James Shark flips Robbie Hart upside down, so that Robbie Hart’s back is still facing the turnbuckle but Robbie Hart’s head is touching the canvas. James Shark then ties Robbie Hart’s legs up in the Tree of Woe position. James Shark then climbs up and puts his boot in between Robbie Hart’s legs and begins to brush his shoulders off as the crowd boo’s loudly and the ref begins to count

Rick- Oh come on!

Matt- Sharky is just clownin’ Robbie now!

-1-

-2-

-3-

-4-

James Shark finally removes his foot from Robbie Hart’s groin and climbs down. James Shark walks over and tags in Cody Taylor. Cody Taylor quickly ducks between the second and third rope and runs over to Robbie Hart

Rick- Cody Taylor is in!

Matt- And he’s making a beeline straight for Robbie!

Cody Taylor immediately runs over to Robbie Hart and quickly drops down, driving his elbow into Robbie Hart’s kidneys, Cody Taylor quickly stands up and then drops down, driving his elbow into Robbie Hart’s kidneys a second time. Cody Taylor then stands up and walks over to Robbie Hart’s legs. Cody Taylor then leans down and grabs Robbie Hart’s legs. Cody Taylor then locks in Sharpshooter

Rick- Sharpshooter applied

Matt- Robbie Hart looks like he’s in a world of pain!

Robbie Hart screams out in pain as Cody Taylor continues to pull backwards, applying pressure to Robbie Hart’s legs and lower back. Cody Taylor cranks up the pressure on the Sharpshooter as the ref drops down and asks Robbie Hart if he wants to quit.

Rick- The ref checking to see if Robbie wants to give it up

Matt- Robbie Hart looks like he is dedicated though!

Robbie Hart slowly pushes himself up, pain etched deeply into his features. Robbie Hart slowly begins to crawl over to where Corey Casey is hoping back and forth, the tag rope clutched tightly in his hands

Rick- CC is dying to get into this match up

Matt- This match has been all Shark and Cody thus far, Robbie desperately needs to make a tag!

Robbie Hart slowly begins to pull himself over towards Upper Limit’s corner, each time he crawls forward Cody Taylor locks in the Sharpshooter a little bit tighter. Robbie Hart slowly reaches out, his fingers just inches away from tagging in Corey Casey….

Rick- Robbie is gonna do it!

Cody Taylor suddenly lunges forward, dragging Robbie Hart further away from the Upper Limit corner and back into the middle of the ring

Matt- Nope!

Cody Taylor releases the Sharpshooter submission hold and turns around and begins to stomp down on the exposed back of Robbie Hart. Cody Taylor leans down and drags Robbie Hart up to his feet. Cody Taylor then spins Robbie Hart around so Robbie Hart’s back is facing Cody Taylor. Cody Taylor then wraps his arms around Robbie Hart’s waist and lifts Robbie Hart up before drilling Robbie Hart with a German Suplex

Rick- Huge German Suplex!

Matt- Robbie Hart is down and out big time!

A confident smile appears on Cody Taylor’s face as he looks over at Corey Casey. Cody Taylor flips Corey Casey off, causing Corey Casey to try and enter the ring. The ref immediately runs over and tries to stop Corey Casey from entering the ring

Rick- Look at this!

Matt- Cody Taylor managing to keep the tide in he and Shark’s favor!

Cody Taylor turns and waves at James Shark, who immediately ducks into the ring. Cody Taylor leans down and drags Robbie Hart up to his feet. Cody Taylor then Irish whips Robbie Hart Robbie Hart to the ropes on the far side of the ring. Robbie Hart hits the ropes and comes running back at James Shark and Cody Taylor. James Shark and Cody Taylor both lean down, looking to connect a double back body drop. At the last second however, Robbie Hart manages to stop himself just short and Robbie Hart reaches out hooks both Cody Taylor’s and James Shark’s heads. Robbie Hart then falls backwards, drilling both James Shark and Cody Taylor with a dual DDT

Rick- Robbie Hart FINALLY showing a bit of life!

Matt- Robbie Hart NEEDS to get CC into this match ASAP!

Corey Casey immediately ducks outside of the ring and begins hopping up and down, the tag rope clutched tightly in his hand. Robbie Hart slowly begins to drag himself over to the Upper Limit corner, pain etched deeply into his features. Cody Taylor begins to get up to his feet and begins to try and stop Robbie Hart, but, at the last second, Robbie Hart dives and manages to slap the outstretched hand of Corey Casey who vaults over the ropes

Rick- YES!

Matt- COREY CASEY IS IN! BOWSER IS ON THE LOOSE!

Cody Taylor manages to get to his feet, but is immediately driven down to the canvas by Corey Casey, who connects a vicious spear

Rick- Anti-Christ Impact for Cody Taylor!

Matt- Look out! CC is on a Rage Rampage!

James Shark also manages to get to his feet at the same time as Corey Casey. Corey Casey immediately sprints at James Shark, who turns around and is driven down to the canvas by yet another Corey Casey spear. James Shark rolls out of the ring underneath the bottom rope, holding his stomach in pain

Rick- And an Anti-Christ Impact for James Shark!

Matt- CC is spearing anything that moves!

Corey Casey leaps to his feet and throws his arms out to either side, letting out a massive roar. The audience explodes into applause

Rick- CC is feeding off of this crowd!

Matt- Corey Casey is on the fucking warpath right now!

Corey Casey leans down and drags Cody Taylor up to his feet. Corey Casey Irish whips Cody Taylor to the ring ropes. Cody Taylor hits the ropes on the other side of the ring and comes running back towards Corey Casey. Corey Casey reaches out at the last second and lifts Cody Taylor up. Corey Casey leaps into the air, spins 180 degrees, and drives Cody Taylor down to the canvas with a double edged spinebuster

Rick- CC almost drove Cody Taylor THROUGH the ring with that double edged spinebuster!

Matt- Yup! Good thing these rings are designed to hold the weight of four Death-Angels!

Corey Casey gets to his feet and looks over at James Shark, who is just starting to pull himself up onto the ring apron. Corey Casey looks directly at James Shark and screams something before turning his attention back to Cody Taylor

Rick- What did CC just scream?

Matt- I think he said “watch this”

Corey Casey leans down and drags Cody Taylor up to his feet. Corey Casey kicks Cody Taylor in the stomach, doubling Cody Taylor over. Corey Casey then leans down and lifts Cody Taylor up in the military press position

Rick- Look at the strength of Corey Casey!

Matt- Does CC know what he’s doing?

Rick- What do you mean?

Matt- We’ve seen this move before…

Corey Casey allows Cody Taylor to drop down onto his shoulder, setting Cody Taylor up in the powerslam position. Corey Casey then drives Cody Taylor down to the canvas with a military press into a powerslam

Rick- Incredible move!

Matt- Yeah it was…Stygian used to call it The Baneblade!

Corey Casey drops down and hooks Cody Taylor’s legs as the ref begins to count

-1-

-2…

James Shark storms into the ring and stomps down on Corey Casey’s exposed back

Rick- Sharky there to break up the pin

Matt- I wonder if Cody would’ve kicked out under his own power

James Shark turns and walks back to his corner. Cody Taylor and Corey Casey slowly begin to get to their feet. Once both men have achieved a vertical base, Corey Casey and Cody Taylor lock up in the center of the ring. Cody Taylor manages to lock in a side headlock on Corey Casey. Corey Casey, however, manages to shoot Cody Taylor off towards the ropes. Cody Taylor hits the ropes on the far side of the ring and comes running back towards Corey Casey. As soon as he gets close enough, Cody Taylor reaches out and hooks his arms underneath Corey Casey’s armpits. Cody Taylor then executes a dropstep and delivers a belly to belly suplex on Corey Casey

Rick- This could be the opening that Cody Taylor needs!

Matt- Let’s see if he can capitalize!

Cody Taylor manages to crawl over to James Shark. Cody Taylor reaches out and tags in James Shark. James Shark ducks into the ring and runs over to Corey Casey. James Shark begins stomping down on Corey Casey

Rick- Sharky putting the boots to CC

Matt- Sharky is clearly trying to soften CC up before these two men meet at Bloody Sunday!

James Shark leans down and drags Corey Casey up to his feet. James Shark begins to deliver right and lefts, landing body blows and jabs, causing Corey Casey to stumble backwards until he backs right into his own corner turnbuckle. Corey Casey suddenly reaches out and grabs James Shark by the throat

Rick- Uh oh…

Matt- Corey Casey Death Grip!

Corey Casey cocks back and delivers a big time right to James Shark, who tries to stumble backwards but can’t. Corey Casey reaches out and grabs James Shark with his other hand. Corey Casey then manages to walk out of the corner turnbuckle a few steps before grabbing James Shark and throwing James Shark into the corner. Corey Casey then begins pelting James Shark with rights and lefts. Corey Casey notices Robbie Hart, who is standing on the outside of the ring. Corey Casey reaches over and tags Robbie Hart in

Rick- Robbie Hart is in!

Matt- This didn’t go so well last time…

Corey Casey turns around…just in time to see Cody Taylor come running full speed at Corey Casey, Cody Taylor clotheslines Corey Casey over the top rope, sending both men toppling outside of the ring

Rick- Cody Taylor manages to surprise CC with that clothesline!

Matt- But look in the ring!

Robbie Hart, who was distracted by Cody Taylor clotheslining Corey Casey over the top rope, has his back turned and doesn’t see James Shark, who has managed to get to his feet. James Shark nods his head a few times as he pumps his arms up and down. James Shark waits until Robbie Hart turns around before sprinting towards Robbie Hart. As soon as he gets close enough, James Shark leaps into the air and connects a flying knee

Rick- Swagaholic!

Matt- Cody Taylor just laid Robbie Hart OUT!

James Shark drops down and pins Robbie Hart. The ref drops down and begins counting

-1-

-2-

Corey Casey tries to climb back into the ring but Cody Taylor manages to grab Corey Casey’s ankle, preventing Corey Casey from getting into the ring to stop the ref’s count

-3-

Rick- They did it!

Matt- New Champions!

The ref calls for the bell

[Ding, Ding, Ding!]

Heather Thompson- Here are your winners…and the NEW IWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS….James Shark and Cody Taylor!

James Shark slowly gets to his feet as the ref holds his wrist aloft in victory. Meanwhile, on the outside of the ring, Corey Casey is seen battling with Cody Taylor. Cody Taylor suddenly grabs Corey Cassey and Irish whips Corey Casey across the ringside area. Corey Casey his the steel steps on the outside of the ring and flips over them, clutching his knee in pain

Rick- Did you see that?!

Matt- Fuck seeing it…did you HEAR that?!

Cody Taylor slides into the ring and immediately leaps to his feet. Suddenly, “Warrior” by Disturbed blasts out of the house PA system

Rick- What now?!

Matt- That’s Steel Angel’s music!

James Shark and Cody Taylor both turn and face the entrance ramp, waiting for Steel Angel to come down the entrance ramp. Instead, Steel Angel leaps over the security barricade, wielding a crowbar

Rick- There’s Steel!

Matt- And Steel is carrying some steel!

Steel Angel slides into the ring and sprints over to Cody Taylor first. Steel Angel drills Cody Taylor in the back with the steel crowbar. The force of the blow sends Cody Taylor toppling out of the ring. James Shark turns around…just in time for Steel Angel to smash James Shark in the gut with the crowbar. Steel Angel maneuvers himself around James Shark’s back. Steel Angel then wraps the crowbar around James Shark’s throat before leaping backwards, driving his knees into James Shark’s back and driving the crowbar into James Shark’s throat

Rick- Good god!

Matt- Steel Angel might’ve just ruptured James Shark’s neck!

Steel Angel quickly leaps to his feet and tosses the crowbar out of the ring. Steel Angel then begins to frantically wave

Rick- What is Steelio doing?

Matt- I think he’s cashing in!

A referee runs down the entrance ramp and slides into the ring. Before the ref can call for the bell, Corey Casey slides into the ring. Corey Casey sprints directly at Steel Angel

Rick- Once again, Corey Casey is saving James Shark’s title!

Matt- While I respect CC’s candor, wouldn’t it be easier to just beat down on Steel Angel again than to beat James Shark?!

Steel Angel retreats up the entrance ramp

Steel Angel
Haha…I almost had it there, Casey. You know, you and James Shark seem to make quite the team. I mean, you’re constantly bailing him out of trouble. The problem is…what’s going to happen when you’re not around CC? What’s going to happen when you’re both left in a bloody heap?

A clever smile spreads across Steel Angel’s face as he locks gazes with Corey Casey

Steel Angel
I just got an amazing idea for next week’s main event! Next week…LIVE on Battle Grounds…Corey Casey and James Shark will team up to take on…THE ENTIRE IWF ROSTER!

Rick- WHAT?!

Matt- NO WAY!!!!!

Steel Angel
And, to make things even more interesting….this gauntlet match will be a Mason’s Law Match for Corey Casey and James Shark!

Rick- THAT IS BULLSHIT!

Matt- I think you mean THAT I RATINGS!

Rick- Everyone that CC and James Shark are going to face next week are able to fight under No DQ rules while Corey Casey and James Shark can’t use any weapons, can be counted out, and can be DQ’ed!

While Corey Casey’s back is turned, James Shark slowly gets to his feet, gripping his throat in pain. Corey Casey suddenly turns around and runs over to James Shark. Corey Casey kicks James Shark in the gut. Corey Casey then lifts James Shark up in the suplex position, holding James Shark vertically for a moment before Corey Casey leaps into the air and drives James Shark down to the canvas with a Purifier

Rick- PURIFIER!

Matt- MESSAGE SENT!

Corey Casey gets to his feet and walks over to the IWF World Heavyweight Championship, which is sitting on the ring apron. Corey Casey picks the IWF World Heavyweight Championship up and holds it high over his head. The camera zooms in on Corey Casey celebrating with the IWF World Heavyweight Championship in the foreground while James Shark’s motionless form is seen lying on the canvas behind Corey Casey as the show fades to black
Back to top Go down

Spring Fling Tour Stop II
Page 1 of 1