Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In time

Go down 
AuthorMessage

In time  Empty
PostSubject: In time    In time  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:25 pm

We at IWF.com were sent this cryptic video earlier today, we decided to share it with the fans. Take from it what you can.

As the video begins the call of a raven is heard, then a creepy female voice speaks.

Once people believed that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes something so bad happens that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul cannot rest. And sometimes, just sometimes, the crow can bring the soul back to set things right.

The video static slowly clears to reveal a black and white scene. Storming Raven sitting shirtless, in a pair of leather pants by a roaring fire. He stares into the fire, the flames illuminating his gray eyes and casting ghostly shadows across his face. He begins to speak not taking his eyes from the fire.

“What you see before you is the dead man's walk. A sacred place to my people. Growing up, I always heard this place could change you. Many men have lost their lives here.”

In the distance the restless moaning of a thousand spirits can be heard in the wind.

“I came out here to die, but instead I found myself. I realized my time was not up. After spending six years of my life from the age of twelve on the streets fighting for survival,and another six years fighting in the squared circle my body and soul were tired. A change came over me. I used to be such a nice guy, but for whatever reason, I still never got the respect I deserved.”

Storming Raven takes a deep breath. Thunder is heard rolling through the sky and lightning crashes before rain begins pouring down in sheets. He motions to his body where the various scars make him resemble a patch work human.

“After six long years in this business, I finally got my shot at the world title at Total Impact Wrestling. Then it was immediately taken from me in a bad managerial decision. Another example of people's greed holding the Cherokee down. That's why I came here to die. I thought I had nothing left...but I do.”

He runs his hands through his hair and scoffs.

“So now I'm here in IWF to take what is rightfully mine. Respect,dignity and honor. This time, I don't care who I have to hurt to get there. Man or woman, if you have gold, you are on my hit list. I am your worst nightmare, a Cherokee warrior who is completely focused. Who's mind is not tarnished by the demon in the bottle and other mind altering substances. I'm not a stereotype. I am the homicidal,suicidal,genocidal,extreme Cherokee artist. The ring is my canvas, blood is my paint and my opponent's bones are my brushes.”

An evil smile spreads over his face as he pops his neck. He softly murmurs a few words in his native tongue and holds out his hand to the fire to let a small flame hover an inch over his hand.

“My revelation of retribution begins at battle grounds. I will leave in my wake a path of destruction the likes of which have never been seen. It starts with a familiar name, a name from my past I can't seem to put my finger on. Robbie Hart. I know our paths have crossed before. Well at least when I'm finished he has that whole wedding singer thing to fall back on.”

Storming Raven moves his hand around passing the flame over it, like some people do a quarter.

“Friend or foe, if you stand in my way, you shall fall. I will show no remorse. After the last betrayal I suffered I finally learned. Trust no one. Rest assured in time that betrayal will be avenged.”

He runs his hand over his chest,tracing a finger over one of the scars.

“Most of these scars came from the very first trail of tears match, I lost that match, but I gained respect and a friend. My first tag team partner. The Two Nation Army captured six tag team championships. I guess when you spend a month in ICU with someone, you bond. There will be no bonding with Robbie Hart though, He will be but a stepping stone. A faint memory in the back of everyone's mind when I'm done. I can not lose. I WILL NOT lose, because I'm playing by MY rules. My rules are there are no rules. I do what I wanna do when I want to do it. There's a new sheriff in town. So it is written, so it shall be.”

Storming Raven releases a piercing whistle, and a large solid white horse gallops up. Storming Raven stands and jumps in the saddle. He finally looks into the camera before speaking.

“Beware a white horse, and the man who rides upon him...for he is death, and hell follows with him.”

A lightning bolt crashes into the camera and the video turns to static as Storming Raven is heard laughing maniacally.
Back to top Go down

In time
Page 1 of 1