Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A possible number one contender for the New Blood title?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A possible number one contender for the New Blood title? Empty
PostSubject: A possible number one contender for the New Blood title?   A possible number one contender for the New Blood title? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:55 pm

Prologue: Tom's loss against Crimson Skull and in the 6 Pack Elimination match.

It was a massive thing for this to happen to Tom as he never even got close to even have a number one contenders shot for the New Blood title. Sure he has lost against Crimson Skull on Battlegrounds and that his friend lost as well but it was that win alone over Nikki Banks that might've got him a shot of a title against 5 other wrestlers in this thing. Will he win the match and go onto facing against whoever the female champion is at the end of the Pay Per View? Wait and see come Bloody Sunday on Sunday.

Scene 1: Having a talk with Fizz. Cologne, Germany. Friday 27th April. 4pm.

Tom clearly has no experience with title shots or even having a number one contender spot for one as that has never happened with Tom before as he knows that his good friend Fizz had a lot of experience when it came to having a number one contenders spot for a title heck she had one earlier this year for the TV Title in the other place. Sadly that Fizz was battling troubles of her own at the moment as she couldn't stop throwing up and feeling weak which was why Tom came to Stefan's house to chat about the match up. Fizz begins to speak as they were sitting on the sofa while Stefan was seeing his daughters for a while.

The Fizz: I am sorry that we have to do it here but you know that I am pregnant and I can't really go out anywhere. What is it you want to talk to me about anything I can help with wrestling related stuff?

Tom Sykes: Well as you know that I have been wrestling over on IWF as of late and I have had two wins and one loss and I got this match on Sunday against 5 other people in a number one contenders spot for the New Blood title. What should my focus be on the actual match itself or the title?

Fizz of course knows that Tom doesn't really know that much about wrestling because he has only had a few matches in IWF and she thought he was doing such a good job being a rookie to the business and all and she begins to speak.

The Fizz: Alright Tom I can give you a bit of advice here since I have been in your position too many times as a rookie and as an experienced wrestler. You have to purely focus on this match that you are having and since from what I heard it's an elimination match you have to make sure that of course you don't get pinned or tapped out and be the last one in there to win the match. First focus on the match and then when you win you can focus on talking about going for the New Blood title.

Tom Sykes: Of course my opponent has to be watching the match and spot the mistakes each of my opponent makes but I will not make that female wrestler think otherwise well clearly it's going to be a female walking away from the match as the New Blood champion.

The Fizz: Exactly so you have to be psychically and mentally focused on your match and to forget about your girlfriend I heard you have just for this match because right now you need to worry about how you are going to beat each one of your opponents that are in the match. I can see that you have 3 female wrestlers and 2 male wrestlers that are in the match. Don't underestimate your opponents because they might surprise you out of nowhere. Just do your best out there and do me, Stefan and our other friend proud because already we are and you are only going to get better.

Tom Sykes: Thanks for the advice and don't worry about my girlfriend Princess Kelly. I already not got her around me which is good because she has some sort of modelling job to do. I better make my way to France now. Take care of yourself and say hi to Stefan for me.

The Fizz: I will do for you Tom. If there is anything you need to talk to me about you can contact me any time and I can try to help you like I just did now with the whole title contender thing.

Tom Sykes: Of course I will Fizz and I plan of walking out of Bloody Sunday PPV as the new number one contender for the New Blood title.

So Tom left Fizz in Stefan's house as they were going to spend time together as a couple this weekend since Stefan had his Schlag Den Raab show to do next weekend even though he had MCL on his right knee. That was another thing that was going to motivate Tom as he makes his own way to France and takes the plane there.

Scene 2: Talking about his opponents. Paris, France. Saturday 28th April. 4pm.

Tom was looking around Paris as he never really had the chance to ever do that with his racing career and plus Magny Cours race track was nowhere near Paris more like in the middle of nowhere in France that was the only place he had been to until now in France. Of course he was going to be quite popular with the fans more than other wrestlers in the match because of his popularity with his World Superbikes racing career he has as well as being a wrestler. Not many people if at all have done what Tom has already in both of his careers of racing and wrestling having a lot of success in both sports only people could dream of and he begins to speak as he was sightseeing Paris looking at some statues.

Tom Sykes: Wow what a great start to the year of me getting my 2nd win of my career in World Superbikes and getting a few more podiums as well and now a number one contenders spot for the New Blood title. I can say that luck is certainly going in my way this year right now. I heard about this IWF/WEW war that's going to be happening next week and it's pathetic really. Why can't all wrestling companies respect one another like seriously. We are all apart of the same sport just in different companies and I am glad to say that I am having no part of this war at all because it's lame and stupid.

Tom was glad that he was going to have a rest next week because he wanted no part of it and it was just as well with testing he's got to do this week starting from Monday with his team since his team mate Joan Lascorz got seriously injured when the Kawasaki team tested last. He had to be in full control of that as well as this upcoming match up he had against 5 other people and he starts to talk about each one individually starting with Rachelle Winn.

Tom Sykes: Why do we need more females in this match when clearly we already got one female champion already? Anyway Rachelle I haven't heard that much about you since you haven't been around much around IWF but you seem to pretty much suck as a wrestler because you just seem to be roaming around the place not knowing your place here in the wrestling business unlike me that knows I have a place here as well as in that other sport I was talking about earlier. What makes you think that you can beat me and heck even the rest of the wrestlers in this match? I don't think you would be able to handle us all and I would eliminate you first since you are a joke.

Tom then moves onto Savannah Monica another female wrestler in this match which there was plenty of them in the match already and he then walks over to the Eiffel tower where the ring was going to be build under tomorrow night and he was quite interested on how that was going to work as he already imagines about World Superbikes racing under the Eiffel tower as well and he continues to speak.

Tom Sykes: Next we have Savannah who I have seen in the ring and yes I can say you are impressive and you do deserve to be in this match unlike the last person I just talked about but there's a problem and that's you being in my way of getting this chance to face whoever wins the New Blood match along with the others I will talk about in a bit yeah you have impressed me but not enough for me to consider you a threat. Might be different if say Crimson Skull was in the match then yeah I would say he would be a threat because he's the only person so far that has defeated me.

It was amazing that Tom was seeing bits of the layout of where the ring will go before he wrestles under there tomorrow night and he feels that World Superbikes should do the same thing even if it's for one night but how they would lay the circuit out would be quite difficult but it was going to be different from wrestling in indoor arenas all the time.

Tom Sykes: Then we move onto Adree Perez. How many more female wrestlers are in this match? Seriously we got all females wrestling for the New Blood title and we certainly do not need anymore of them taking our spotlight. Sorry but no there should be a male wrestler going for that title and that certainly isn't going to be Red Dragon or Justin Underwood and heck they haven't been performing their best as of late like I can say with you as well. You haven't been around here that much either and heck you should have more experience than all of us because I somehow think that you are related to Melina Perez that other wrestler that competes in that other company which I won't say but so far you haven't been impressive at all.

Tom wanted to go on the Eiffel Tower as he takes the train thing and then he goes all the way up to the top and looking down at the amazing view that the fans may well see come tomorrow night and he can say he has already been amazed by the whole thing and he moves onto the next person on his list.

Tom Sykes: Finally a male wrestler on the list Red Dragon. You seem to be on a losing streak as of late losing to quite amount of people and yet you are in this match against us lot? Hm OK you aren't even worth to call yourself a threat if at all. I have had two wins since I have started here and you have had zero wins. Undeserving person that is only thrown into this match because they couldn't find anyone else that was worthy to be in the elimination match up. You think you can scare me with the mask or face paint on your face well you don't scare me at all because you are worthless in the ring.

Then Tom has one more person on his list to talk about and that's Justin Underwood who was considered somewhat a legend around IWF but he hasn't heard of him and hasn't even heard on him even having a win around here which reminds Tom of another wrestler that he defeated in his debut on The Ninja but he at least gives The Ninja some credit. He speaks about his last opponent.

Tom Sykes: Then we have Justin Underwood who people call him some sort of legend when I haven't met or seen this guy in the ring and heck he's in that stupid IWF/WEW war that's happening next week. Only stupid dumb people would want to take part in that and also another wrestler that doesn't deserve to be in this match that was only put in because they needed more wrestlers to fill the gap and I am guessing that people in IWF want to stop me from winning but that's OK because I can deal with that like the riders tried to stop me from winning races but it never worked and ended up getting my first win last year. It's not going to happen in wrestling either because I know I am a threat to the New Blood title and you 5 aren't.

Tom was going to say his last few words about the match as he was coming down from the Eiffel Tower so he can look at the view of the ring once more but this time he was sitting on the mountain looking at it.

Tom Sykes: This is going to be the greatest night of my life when I will walk away as the winner of the match and go on to face either Anna Stone, Nikki Banks who I have beaten before, Kadri Ilves or Karly Zedic who are more likely going to walk away as the champion after I plan to walk away from this Elimination match as the number one contender to you girls so you better be watching very carefully on what I will do in the ring eliminating all of these pathetic rookies as I call them well I know I am one too but I have had wins and that's what counts the most coming up to this match as well as Savannah too but I have had more wins and I know for dam sure that I will be pinning all 5 of my opponents and calling my name as the winner and the new number one contender for the New Blood title. I have a new girlfriend as well called Princess Kelly that will support me with my career in both sports. I plan to do all the ass kicking I want to do. It's going to get messy out there tomorrow night.

Tom was done talking about his match up for now as he walked back into his hotel room and he gets undressed before turning the lights off and goes to sleep before the next day comes when he thinks that he will win the number one contenders spot going for the New Blood title.
Back to top Go down

A possible number one contender for the New Blood title?
Page 1 of 1