Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Title Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Title Time Empty
PostSubject: Title Time   Title Time I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:14 pm

Title Time 33elerm

Scene 1 – Suffering That First Defeat (682 words)

Title Time 6dy62b

The scene fades in on the last edition of Battle Grounds, the second stop of the Spring Fling tour in Sydney, Australia. Kadri Ilves had suffered her first defeat, being pinned as she entered into the match very cockily like she would do a much better job that her tag team partner that evening, Sean Libby. But in all actuality, she was met by a finishing maneuver and then pinned. So she makes her way back to her locker room after the lights have gone down low whilst at commercial. She slaps a few hands of the fans, clutching her hand to her side in a slight bit of pain. She didn’t want anybody to see her cry, so she quickly made her way back to her locker room, shutting the door behind her. It was less than 15 seconds before she had fallen to her knees, tears beginning to flow down her cheek. She was crying so hard that her mascara started to run. She wiped it away with her arm sleeve and looked at the blackness.

Title Time 2h37skx
“Curse me for not wearing waterproof mascara.”

Why was she crying? Was it because she felt upset because she lost? Or was it because she was afraid that she had shamed Shark? She rose up to her feet, dusting herself off and fixing her hair. She walked over to an area she had made her vanity and grabbed a tissue as she sat in a chair in front of the mirror.

Title Time 2h37skx
“I don’t know what happened out there. All I do know is that I lost. I have brought shame upon Team Swag and my fiancé. I don’t want to be laughed upon like I’m a court jester. I am really trying here and I don’t need to be teased and tormented anymore.”

She wiped away the black tears. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she started to grow angry. She slammed her palms down onto the table, shaking the things on top and even causing some to fall off onto the floor.

Title Time 2h37skx
“I am sick and tired of those three bitches putting me down constantly. Well now it has come time. NO more Miss Nice Kadri. Because from this moment forth, I will not be taking any more of their bullshit. I refuse to be anybody’s verbal punching bag, especially the three of them. They like to think that they are all big and bad. Well let’s just say that they haven’t seen anything from me yet. Sooner or later, everyone ends up getting their asses handed to them. And their times will come. Whether it is one by one, or altogether, they will all fall to me. I don’t care how long it takes, but I will bring each of those three bitches down.”

She stands up with the eyes of a woman scorned. She has a fire within her now that won’t be so easy to put out. She really means what she says and it is readable upon her face.

Title Time 2h37skx
“I am no coward. I might doubt myself all the time, but that doesn’t mean that I will be backing down from a fight. Tonight was nothing more than a simple little mistake on my path to glory. I am a member of Team Swag and more importantly, I am the fiancée of the best champion that Insurgency Wrestling Federation has ever seen. James and I are going to be the true definition of a power couple. And that all starts the moment I put my plan into action. I hope these bitches know who they’ve messed with. Because I am not going to be holding a damn thing back anymore.”

She grabs a small suitcase and heads off behind a changing screen. Tossing the case down onto the floor, she throws open the lid and starts to undress. The camera watches as she shadow carefully changes out of the wrestling gear, putting it in a small laundry bag to be cleaned later on. The scene finally fades away as she slips a t-shirt on overhead head.

Title Time Dhacgg

Scene 2 – Meeting a Fan at the Airport (1,152 words)

Title Time 2lwt5oy

The scene opens up in Valerio Catullo Villafranca Airport in the international departures terminal. Kadri Ilves should have taken the private jet back to New York with James, but she wanted some time alone to think about what had happened at the previous show. She had a few days where she could spend at home and an appearance that she had to make in Paris. So she had decided to go on to the city of the pay per view and stay there for a few days alone to get mentally and physically prepared for her match.

She sat at the gate she was scheduled to depart from, hood of her fur lined vest up and sunglasses on. She didn’t want to be disturbed, but that didn’t stop a young raven haired girl who was no more than 16 from sitting next to her, tapping Kadri’s shoulder so that she can get her attraction. Kadri removes her sunglasses and turns in the direction of the girl.

Title Time 2h37skx
“Is there something I can help you with?”

The girl looks upon her with green eyes that would rival even the most beautiful of emeralds. It was evident that her hair wasn’t naturally that dark because her eyebrows had a tad bit of redness in them. Kadri wasn’t sure what the girl wanted, but something told her that it wasn’t something hostile.

“I was just checking to see if it really was you. I can’t believe that I’m actually sitting next to THE Kadri Ilves. You are like…my idol is so many ways.”

Title Time 2h37skx
“And what ways are they?”

“I am a model…well an aspiring model. I have pictures of all your photo shoots and watched your runways on YouTube all the time. I tried to come up with a walk that is influenced by yours, but alas, I am very awkward on the catwalk. So now, I am thinking about getting into the wrestling business just like you.”

Title Time 2h37skx
“Don’t do something just because I have done it. Because quite frankly, that would be the greatest mistake of your life. Being a wrestler is a lot harder than it looks. Everyone thinks that it is so easy. But you have to have a strong heart, body and soul if you’re going to put up with half the shit that is going to be thrown your way.”

“Trust me; I am a lot stronger than I appear. I’ve been through a lot of bullshit in my life I wouldn’t even notice half of the crap that I would have to deal with.”

Title Time 2h37skx
“There are a lot of women out there would want nothing more than to rip every last one of the hairs from you head. I have to deal with three of them currently. Though I doubt that they’ll be messing with me once I am done with them.”

“Do you mean like, Anna Stone and Karly Zedic? Because there are a few different things that I don’t understand. Like how can someone be friends with a person who is engaged to their ex.”

Title Time 2h37skx
“Trust me I don’t understand it either. But Karly is so not well in the head. I bet you it is from all the drugs that she’s done in the past. She is a very bad, unfit mother. I wouldn’t want her to be my mother because I would certainly be ashamed. Who would want a mother who does drugs, sleeps around with various men and does nothing but bad mouth people. I’m surprised they haven’t taken her son away.”

“Well there is a good way for you to get your revenge. They just announced the card for the upcoming pay per view. Anna Stone has to put her title up against 3 women and two of those women are you and Karly.”

This bit of news put a huge smile upon Kadri’s face. So many different thoughts began to rush through her head at that moment. She ran her manicured left hand through her golden blond hair as she pulled apart some knots that she’d found.

Title Time 2h37skx
“That is a very good bit of information that you have given me... Sorry but I didn’t catch your name.”

“It is Cecilia. And hey, it is no problem. What I can do for a fellow Estonian…”

Title Time 2h37skx
“You’re Estonian? But you have green eyes and auburn colored hair.”

“My father was Irish and my mother was Estonian. So I inherited my father’s eye and hair color and my mother’s bone structure.”

Title Time 2h37skx
“Well if you want to be a wrestler I can give you some of the best advice that I wish someone would have given me. Don’t do it Cecilia. If you do it will be one of the greatest mistakes of your entire life. You are going to be in so much pain most nights, you won’t know what to do with yourself. Not to mention the amount of backstage politics that you are going to have to deal with. But if that is what you really want to do, I am not going to tell you to not go for your dreams.”

“Is that what people told you? Not to go for your dreams?”

Title Time 2h37skx
“Exactly what I was told by a numerous people. When I was told I wasn’t good enough to model, I went on to walk the runways of Tokyo and Milan. And when people told me that I wasn’t good enough to be a wrestler, well let’s just say that I went out there and won my very first match.”

“I watched that match. It was sad to see you lose this past one though. You were merely a victim of wrong time, wrong place.”

Title Time 2h37skx
“Exactly what I was thinking! But I also think that I was going to be a little bit too cocky as well.”

“We are all a bit cocky from time to time. There is no crime for being yourself.”

At that moment the boarding call for Kadri’s flight comes over the PA system of the terminal. And following that, the announcement for Cecilia’s flight came over the PA system. Both young women take a look at each other and exchange twitter names.

“Well it looks like it has come the time for us to part ways. Good luck at the pay per view Kadri.”

Title Time 2h37skx
“And good luck to you in whatever it is that you choose to do Cecilia.”

Kadri stands up and places her sunglasses back upon her face. Picking up her carry-on bag, she slings it over her shoulder as the young girl she was just speaking to walks off. Kadri smiles as she watches her walk away, remembering that she was once in that position in her life. Smirking, Kadri turns and makes her way to the gate. Handing the flight attendant her boarding pass, she makes her way down the tunnel and to the airplane as the scene fades out to black.

Title Time Dhacgg

Scene 3 – Autograph Signing in Paris & Phone Call w/ Shark (1,250 words)

Title Time Von713

Kadri Ilves hadn’t participated in a fan autograph signing before. But she currently found herself in a Virgin Megastore in the city of lights. Dressed in a pair of nice fitting jeans and a loose tan colored top, her hair shimmered like the stones of her gold headband that sit upon her head. She didn’t know the guy that she was doing the signing with, but he appeared to be a nice guy. She was there for about 3 hours, signing autographs and taking pictures. One young mother even had her kiss her child, a first for the Estonian born, American raised Kadri.

Title Time View-eiffel-tower-from-hotel

After the signing was over, Kadri headed back to her hotel room. It was just away from the Eiffel Tower, she could see it very well from her window. She walked past the bed on her way to the balcony and noticed a little mirror tray sitting atop it. On it, a small piece of paper laid folded. She picked it up and read it.

“Kadri-Kinzzz,

I miss you boo as do Blaze and Louby. I totally understand for you wanting to take this time to prepare. But if you could come and train with me, even if for just one day, it would mean the world to me. Many people do not understand the love that I have for you. But then again, I really don’t care. So please, come home so that we can prepare for our matches together.

Shark”

She smiled as she stepped forward out onto the balcony, reading the not over for a second time. And as soon as she finished reading it, her cell phone began to ring. She quickly ran back inside just in time to answer the phone, which just happened to be from James.

Title Time 2h37skx
“Hey boo boo! I was just about to call you. I got your letter.”

Title Time 2e56t7s
“I was hoping that they’d have it there for when you got back. How was everything?”

Title Time 2h37skx
“It was OK. I don’t know why I was scheduled to be there. I really just wanted to go home and be with you.”

Title Time 2e56t7s
“Well you still have time to come home before the pay per view on Sunday. I can have a jet fueled and ready to go for you in the morning.”

Title Time 2h37skx
“If you could, I would be eternally grateful. Because I really just want to get out of here. I miss you and the dogs.”

Title Time 2e56t7s
“We all miss you too. I just want to make sure that you are ready to go for your match. I know that after spending the last week sick and then suffering a loss the week before, you are a little bit stressed out.”

Title Time 2h37skx
“A little bit is very much an understatement at this point. I am beyond stressed to the point that I think my hair has started falling out.”

Title Time 2e56t7s
“Well that’s not good. Maybe you should get some rest and then grab the jet in the morning. I will make sure that the hotel doesn’t give the room away while you are gone.”

Title Time 2h37skx
“That would be awesome boo.”

Title Time 2e56t7s
“Anything for my Kadri-kinzzz. Besides, you need to be in the best shape physically and mentally if you are going to be the next New Blood Champion.”

Title Time 2h37skx
“That has to put you in quite a pickle…your fiancée having to face off against your baby momma.”

Title Time 2e56t7s
“I chose you Kadri. I even divorced Lilian for you.”

Title Time 2h37skx
“I know you did. And the moment you put that ring on my finger, it made me the happiest woman in the whole entire world.”

Title Time 2e56t7s
“And you accepting made me the happiest man in the world.”

Title Time 2h37skx
“I guess that what it is that I have to do is go out there and show those three bitches that they really don’t want to mess with me. I didn’t come into IWF with the intentions of falling in love with you. But that happened and yet, they constantly mock me and try to get you into their beds. But it will all stop this Sunday.”

Title Time 2e56t7s
“Now you are beginning to think like a winner.”

At that moment Kadri could hear both dogs starting to bark very loudly in the background. It was like they were trying to tell Shark that they wanted to speak to her as well. She couldn’t help but laugh a bit.

Title Time 2e56t7s
“Hold on a second. I have to get these dogs apart. Blaze keeps picking on Louby.”

She can hear him set the phone down and then go to separate the dogs. A few moments later, she can hear it go quiet and then Shark comes back to the phone.

Title Time 2e56t7s
“Sorry about that. Blaze was practically gnawing on her tail. What were we talking about?”

Title Time 2h37skx
“A few things, but mainly about the pay per view match that I am in.”

Title Time 2e56t7s
“Oh yes. I know that you have it in you to go out there and kick Karly’s ass, especially after the things that she has said about you on twitter for the past few weeks. But don’t let all that rage get to your head.”

Title Time 2h37skx
“I’m trying not to. It is all taking over me like that feeling I get when I smoke and then want you to fuck me silly. But it isn’t a good thing like that is. This is like a black cloud, filling me with a storm that is about to explode at any minute.”

Title Time 2e56t7s
“Well that just means one thing, that you need to come home for the next few days and do nothing but rest. I don’t want you getting hurt because of all these emotions that you have running through your head.”

Title Time 2h37skx
“Yeah, I guess you are right about this thing. I do need to take a break for the next couple of days so that I can get focused on this match. Have a few joints rolled and ready for me. I am going to really need them the moment that I step off of the plane.”

Title Time 2e56t7s
“I will have the best kush waiting for you when you get home. Now…get that perfect little ass of yours in bed and to sleep. You’ve had a very long day and have a few more lying ahead of you. Don’t worry about the private jet, I will make sure that it is waiting for you in the morning. Just make sure that you are there. I want my baby in my arms.”

Title Time 2h37skx
“And I want to be in your arms. I guess that I can order in room service and watch movies before bed. I wish that you were here to do them with me, but there is plenty of time for that when I get home. Good night boo boo. I love you.”

Title Time 2e56t7s
“I love you too Kadri-kinzzz.”

She smiled as she hung up her phone. She didn’t really want to say goodbye to him. But if she didn’t, then the two of them would be up for hours talking and probably having a little bit of phone sex. She missed him and that was very evident. She sighed as she slid her phone into her pocket. She started to walk back into the bedroom of her hotel suite. She kept the letter in her hand the entire time and as she sat down on the bed, she started to read it all over again. She smiled as she laid down upon the pillows. Clutching the letter to her chest, she fell asleep with a smile upon her face, ending the scene.

Title Time Dhacgg
Back to top Go down

Title Time
Page 1 of 1