Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grinner's time to get the full throttle title.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Grinner's time to get the full throttle title. Empty
PostSubject: Grinner's time to get the full throttle title.   Grinner's time to get the full throttle title. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:29 am

Meeting up with Jonathan Rea. Aragon, Spain. Wednesday 20th June.

After the testing that both Tom and his friend Jonathan Rea did. He knows the next stage after winning the tag team titles with his other friend in WEW was to go and win the Full Throttle title but he hears that if he lost the match then he could still go for the main event spot later in the night so he could possibly be in two matches in the same night which has never happened for him before. He was a completely different person right about now as he developed himself as being quite arrogant and yet people think that he was weak and couldn't wrestle?

That tag team title he won proved that he wasn't weak when he captured the win over two other wrestlers in WEW which one of them had joined here known as Angelica Monroe who Tom has already faced in the ring. Tom found it funny that she had joined there to get revenge on him for losing the tag titles recently. He was hanging around Jonathan's garage which they had been talking about the test times in the rain that they have been having over there. Tom begins to speak.

Tom Sykes: Now we finished talking about racing and testing. Let's talk about how my wrestling career is going and it's going pretty nicely indeed my friend like I recently got a shot for the tag team titles won that and now moving on towards another title called Full Throttle.

Jonathan looked at him as if there was something like that in wrestling a racing related title that he had earned by winning the number one contenders match. He was completely shocked about something like that that there was a racing related title and he was even thinking to go as a wrestler himself but there was a problem of his team letting him do that sort of thing before he got in the ring as he was proud of his friend and heck Tom even brought the title with him since he had to come straight to Spain to do some testing.

Jonathan Rea: Wow I would have never had thought that there was a racing related title in any wrestling company. Dude you must've brought some racing fans into the wrestling sport for them to create a title like that. You are always going full throttle like every minute of the day.

Tom knows that it was only very recently that Jason brought the title back but of course Jonathan doesn't know anything about that as he wasn't a wrestler as he was more known to be a World Superbike rider like Tom was too but he was a wrestler too and not a lot of people get that and the fact that the fans were sort of against him doing that but he kind of had to do something other than racing all the time more when he had no races or testing to do and he couldn't care less about his loss with his girlfriend oon Kelly Matthews in fact he was doing much better without her.

Tom Sykes: Sadly not Jonathan as Jason Hawk just brought the title back to the company. I wish that was the case though on me bringing the fans to wrestling and have them make the Full Throttle championship. Got Beano comic and this Jinx guy to deal with as well though who yeah are a bunch of idiots and jerks if they think that they can stop me. Well they can keep dreaming on that.

Jonathan was the only rider on the grid that knew about Tom being a wrestler which in his view was quite surprising with the amount of TV time he had was amazing OK it was because he was doing well in World Superbikes as of late but it was also due to the fact that he was a wrestler and a good one at that. He is the only rider to ever be in the ring as well as being out on track to do some wrestling along with being a rider at the same time.

Jonathan Rea: You do have a lot of guts to be in the wrestling business trust me I think already a few riders have noticed that you are just that much more than just a bike rider.

Tom Sykes: Guts is something I have over these idiots in wrestling. I really must be going straight to America since that's where the match is going to be and right now after this testing we had. My mind is on focus on that Full Throttle title for my job sake side of things and also I want to win that title more than all the ones they have in IWF.

Jonathan Rea: Ah yes I completely forgot that you wrestle in two different companies as well. That alone is an achievement in itself for doing what you do and heck you done us a favour on getting more fans in America to get into bike racing and even some racing fans into wrestling because they lack the support it needs to make both sports grow. Good luck dude bring the title home here in this paddock.

Tom Sykes: I will be sure to do just that my friend.

So while Jonathan goes and flies back to Isle Of Man with his fiancee. Tom then goes back to talk to his team about the testing he just did and then got changed out of his racing overalls and changed into his normal clothes and makes his own way to America to prepare himself wrestling against Beno, Jason Hawk and Jinx. All he kept thinking about on the plane was this match up and how badly he wanted to win that title away from Jason who was currently the holder of the title. Tom knew he could win the title over these idiots that he was going to be facing against.

********************************************************************************************************************

Now we are all in this match for a reason and that's to win the Full Throttle title. I don't know any of you wrestlers only except the person with the comic name of beano oops I am sorry Beno. Now you think that you are a monster when in fact you are a pathetic one more with that group that you are in with the natural outlaw. Are they some sort of police force or something? What's so natural about your team other than being complete jokes around the wrestling business? Yeah real good there trying to be the good guy defending the earth from robbers. I seriously doubt you as a wrestler because you are useless and you are someone that I don't feel scared at all whatsoever. Yeah you got that win over me but just remember that you didn't pin me to win the match to make it to the Full Throttle title shot that we all got.

Then we got someone who does actually have bad luck on his side Jinx. You must love to get jinxed on a chance to go for the title. I don't even remember you qualifying for the match actually. How did you win again? Oh yeah of course I don't remember because I was too busy winning over on the other place that's why I totally didn't give a dam on what you did. So you think I am insecure? If I was then I still be going out with my now ex girlfriend wouldn't I? You wouldn't know anything about that. You are brain washed and you will get jinxed after I along with the others are done with you. You are a complete freak and I doubt that anyone cares about you being in this match up.

Then the biggest star of them all Jason Hawk. Has anyone mentioned that you have a surname of a bird? If not then a picture of a hawk will remind you of what a big joke you are as well. I mean why did you retire the title and then all of a sudden you came back and unretired a title because you got scared of losing the dam thing or something? That is what you call a fucking coward to end up retiring a title and then running away with it never to be heard from again only until now. You must think you are pretty funny huh? I don't find you a serious wrestler at all. Nobody cares what you have done in wrestling anymore because you are so close on being retired from wrestling right about now. Go home and stay retired

As for the other match in general in case I lose. Yeah I hear about if three wrestlers lose then they go and take part in this chance to be apart of the main event in the next PPV. In IWF I haven't had that chance to be a main eventer as of yet since I haven't done enough to get there but I know someday I will be up there along with the rest of the people that are already there to gain my shot on being hopefully the IWF champion that I know I can be. Just gurrentee that none of you deserve this title shot more than I do. Nothing will stop me from being champion around here because I can do just that getting what I want and all the time I do get what I want. See you idiotic losers out there in that ring.
Back to top Go down

Grinner's time to get the full throttle title.
Page 1 of 1