Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IWF Title Situation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IWF News Source

IWF Title Situation Empty
PostSubject: IWF Title Situation   IWF Title Situation I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:05 am

IWF News Source caught up with GM Jessica Matthews earlier today, to get her comments about Molly Reid’s end of the show attack and title belt theft. Jessica Matthews had this to say

Jessica Matthews
Obviously we are all upset at Molly Reid. That title is IWF property, and becomes property of the champion whenever they win it. Ethan Cage is the rightful holder of that belt, and Molly Reid stole it. We tried to get it back from her post-show, but she managed to escape out of the arena without being caught by security. Let me tell you this though. Whatever plan she has, if she thinks that we’re giving her a title shot because she stole the belt, she’s wrong. Whatever her idea behind it was, it’s not going to happen. She’s not getting that title shot.

IWF News Source
So you can confirm that the IWF Title Match at Homecoming is going to be a rematch between Griffin Hawkins and Ethan Cage?

Jessica Matthews
Yes. It was a mistake to let Molly Reid be the special referee in that match tonight. She enforced no rules, and got herself involved. Needless to say, Griffin Hawkins was screwed out of his belt by her. So he will get his rematch with Ethan Cage, with no Molly Reid involved. I’m sure Ethan will be fine with that now.

IWF News Source
What are you going to do about Molly Reid?

Jessica Matthews
At this point, Molly Reid has become more of a distraction to IWF than anyone could have imagined. I did her a favor by getting her into IWF, but she does not act professional at any time. She’s caused us way more grief than anything. So I’ll just tell you this. If she doesn’t give that title back to its rightful owner by the end of Homecoming, she’s not going to like the consequences

We tried to get a comment from Molly Reid, Griffin Hawkins or Ethan Cage, however, none were available. We will keep you updated with this story as the week continues
Back to top Go down

IWF Title Situation
Page 1 of 1