Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monster or Victim

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apex Killer Death-Angel

Apex Killer Death-Angel

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: "The crime is life, the sentence is death!"
Alignment: In Between

Monster or Victim Empty
PostSubject: Monster or Victim   Monster or Victim I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 4:41 pm

... Into the abyss i will run...

The eyes of NHW fans worldwide are on four men who will put everything on the line in a Punjabi Prison Match the first of its kind for NHW. The Prize? The right for one man to call themselves the NHW World Heavyweight Champion. The cost? Careers will fall, people will be injured, and people will get hurt.

The Punjabi Prison seems like home to one of these four men, Andrew Savage. NHW's resident Nutcase and quite possibly the most unstable man on the OSW roster. Andrew knows deep down that he can do things no other man can really do. Like for instance he can go to a place where he can show no remorse, no feelings for his actions.

Unreal Aggression. Over the past few weeks Andrew has been taking NHW by storm winning matches capturing titles. Almost defeating Brock Hart in the Battle Royal. ALMOST. This isn't good enough. Andrew won't be satisfied until the world title is around his waist.

Brock Hart is still dealing with the death of his mentor and friend Raul Hart, Chris Smith has been eerily absent for weeks. Byrne Johnson is a man I trust, that I respect. A man who I believe can take NHW to heights unthought-of.

But amongst all that there is still the question of whether Andrew can ascend to even greater heights than those around him. Impact champion, tag team champion, king of NHW, yet the world title has eluded Andrew for his entire career in NHW.

Will that change at Crash and Burn? Will Andrew step up and be noticed or will he falter at the crossroads of greatness. But there is another thing that weighs heavily on the mind of Andrew Savage, not the world title, not the Punjabi prison but the name of the man who will take his leave from NHW after Crash and Burn finishes.

"Alex Carter" Is this man a friend? Foe? Revolutionary?
Legend? GOD? Or something much more sinister. It could be all of the above. But what is the answer? Andrew himself doesn't know for certain. Crash and Burn will bring answers and therefore lay it all to rest.

{The opening strands of Unreal Aggression by Soil play through the speakers in a spooky fashion alerting Andrew to the fact that he is not alone}

"Andrew you know who I am, what I am capable of, but do you really know me? Is it all a facade? A fraud? False? If you don't know now is the time to get out while you still can."

How many men have you watched come and go? How many men have you sacrificed for your own needs? How many will you sacrifice in order to achieve your end? Where will you stop? When is enough, enough?

What is the journey of yours all about? What is it that you seek? The world title? Vengeance? Chaos? Insanity? What is it? Are you the enemy or is it someone else who claims to be a friend? How do you know for sure?

[The voice disappears as the music stops playing rather quickly and leaving Andrew in an agitated state wondering whether what he heard was real or not.]

"Damn it The Voices were meant to have stopped, at least that is what I was told by that stupid counsellor of mine"

Andrew: I know what I need now, I thought it was obvious to all but I guess that I was wrong. It's time that I go see a person from my past that can show me the way that I seem to have forgotten.

Whether this will work or not remains to be seen but this I do know, if I stand a chance at leaving with the world championship I must do this. The person in question allowed Andrew to go out on his own as he deemed Andrew to be reckless and uncontrollable.

[Fade in to...]

Andrew: It's me; I need to see you, so when you receive this message please respond as there is something that I require from you. Only I know that you may not even want to speak to me after all when I walked away it was far from peaceful.

Can the past be forgotten? Can Andrew be forgiven? Will he get a response? Who knows what will happen.

[Andrew Savage stares at the floor wondering if a response will be handed out, or will he be left alone to deal with the darkness that is consuming his very being and slowly turning him into a monster as The Punjabi Prison appears ever closer.]

Am I the monster or am I merely the victim? Am I weak and able to be disarmed and made to look foolish? Where will I go and what will I do?

Andrew Savage glared out the window of his room which seems more like a prison as the world before opens up in front of him; the sounds filling his ears and the sights passing by his eyes as he ponders the one very important question. This is all well and good but something appears to be missing from all of this.

It was like a part of Andrew Savage was missing, something lost and something that would remain missing until the situation was resolved. He didn't know what it was but the one person who does may not want anything to do with Andrew.

It doesn't feel right, he should be happy days away from competing for the world title yet a strange cold feeling swept over him and kept urging him to look back to the past in order to find the answers he so desperately seeks.

Was it him? Had he become what he was trying to escape? Had he become the monster that he so sought not to be. Was he the one that was wrong? Had something snapped and broken the line between what is good and what is right.

It wasn't until a few days ago that these questions began weighing heavily on his mind; why now? Is it because of the fact that he will be entering the Punjabi Prison and trapped forced to confront his deepest darkest fears?

Thrust into a surrounding that should feel like home; yet it feels as if something has been taken away; something important. Something that defined his existence. Something that set him apart from all the others.

"You don't know what your power has done to me"

Looking at his reflection in the mirror Andrew Savage sighs and runs his hands through his long black hair as if contemplating something. What is missing? What is he searching for? Will Crash and Burn provide some answers?

"I have tried to be a good person yet now I question my own desires, is it what I truly want or a lie formed to confuse me and throw me off the track"

What good is anything I do if I don't even know who I am? Will these wounds ever heal? Will I ever find the way again? Andrew utters these words as a voice speaks from behind him causing him to shudder and ponder who this voice belongs to.

"You haven't lost the way you have merely fallen off the path corrupted and sucked in by dreams of others and now you need to walk into the Punjabi Prison and set things straight by seeking answers and therefore regaining the concentration of power needed to achieve your goals"

"The concentration of power?" What do you mean?

"The world title. The one championship that has eluded you and therefore driven you insane and made you the monster that you see whenever you look in the mirror. At Crash and Burn inside the Punjabi Prison you have a chance to change all that."

"I understand completely only is it possible for me to take the world championship without losing myself in the process.
I know that I need it but is there a way to take it without sacrificing everything that defines me as a person? What is the cost involved in taking the world heavyweight championship inside the Punjabi Prison."

[The voice fades away leaving Andrew Savage alone pondering what will happen when the doors slam shut and he is locked inside the prison with three other men with the world title on the line. It isn't about the world title anymore.]

...It's about redemption, about proving that beneath the hard cold exterior lies a honourable warrior who seeks redemption and wants to prove himself at Crash and Burn where everything is on the line, where it will come to a head as Andrew Savage fights to prove that he is still a good person and deserves to be treated as such.

This internal battle never ends, who will survive? Will there even be a survivor after the Punjabi Prison is said and done. Is this Alex Carter's final gamble locking four men inside the Prison and hoping to see them embrace the darkness and do what it takes to win at any cost?

...Well it looks like he might just get his wish...

"Im a bad bad man and at Crash and Burn the evil I commit to take the world heavyweight championship will know no bounds and therefore the Voices will have officially returned and in its clutches will be the single most important championship that NHW has to offer.

... The NHW World Heavyweight Championship being held by the single most destructive wrestler in NHW today.

"And Andrew... Andrew Savage, the most disturbed wrestler on the roster, will wake up on Saturday-morning and KNOW that one good thing does not wash away a bad thing... let alone a hundred of them!"

"Brock Hart you are awfully righteous for a man who used to stop at nothing in order to prove yourself and regain the world heavyweight championship; this match means more to me than you would ever know.

You say you want REDEMPTION? You're not the only one who seeks redemption, after all the things I have done, the lies I have told, the careers I have ended. I need this. This opportunity to prove that this war I have been waging has been worth it.

I came to NHW because I wanted to save IT and along the way I was sucked in by greed and the promise of money and power. I watched as men fell and suffered for grandeur and the promise of an ever lasting legacy and I will not be one of them.

"Brock you see I am just like you except that instead of being embraced by fans worldwide they turned on me because I tried to save this company and preserve the legacy of its founder Jackson Smith. I know Alex Carter is a bad man and deserves to be allowed to walk away from this company but first he must suffer as I have suffered..."

{Alex Carter you know me better than anyone and you know what it is that I can do, you know how far im willing to go in order to give this company the shot that it needs in order to live again. The glimmer of world championship gold has taken hold of my soul and I will let nothing stand in the way of taking it and providing a champion that NHW can finally be proud of.}

"When I look in the mirror I see a ghost of a man and at Crash and Burn I will be reborn bigger and better than before, for one reason because the voices have returned and now is my time to ascend the throne and hold both the impact and world championships at the same time."

[Andrew fixes his eyes on a poster of Brock holding the world heavyweight championship, and spits on the ground as he thinks "Brock I have nothing left to lose, whereas you stand to lose everything by winning the world title".]

"At what point does it become enough? At what point are you willing to stop and say it's over. You know me Brock, I am just like you the darker more destructive version and at Crash and Burn I am going to help you but to do so I am going to hurt you and show you once again what you could be if only you knew how harsh the world is."

{You know Brock I respected you until you became weak and tried to please the fans, At Crash and Burn I will be your saviour and open your eyes to the cold hard reality that this world has presented us with, 'The strong survive while the weak perish".}

{Scene fades out as Andrew Savage disappears}
Back to top Go down

Monster or Victim
Page 1 of 1