Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steel's Celebration Bash (The Dream)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Steel's Celebration Bash (The Dream) Empty
PostSubject: Steel's Celebration Bash (The Dream)   Steel's Celebration Bash (The Dream) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:36 am

Steel's Celebration Bash (The Dream) 1247147_orig
-STEELS CELEBRATION BASH-

HOSTYLE JONES : Don't be a fucking pussy, eat the worm...

The New IWF World Champion stares down at the empty bottle of Tequlia. Steel Angel leans his head and looks over at Hostyle and drunk-man style begins to speak...

STEEL ANGEL : No, I drank the bottle... I will not dree-eat the worm too!!

HOSTYLE JONES : Stop being a pussy... You're the world champ!! It's the way of the warrior to eat the worm, Stee'!!

Hostyle smirks knowning Steel Angel can never back down when it comes to the way of the warrior, plus this is Steels celebration bash... HE MUST EAT THE WORM...

HOSTYLE JONES : Bro, eat the worm!!

Steel Angel looks down at the bottle, and then grabs it. He looks at Hostyle Jones and mutters something under his breath. Steel then proceeds to tilt the bottle back and down the worm. Steel then looks around the Jone's residence...

STEEL ANGEL : Wow, things are spinning!! How much did I have to drink??

HOSTYLE JONES : Not enough, in fact I'll be right back!! I got something for you...

Hostyle Jones walks away from Steel Angel thru the crowd of people at the Jone's residence Steel Angel stares around the packed house in a drunken state, almost tipping off of the side of his chair. A few minutes go by, until Hostyle comes back through the crowd of people, wheeling a big box in on a hand cart...

HOSTYLE JONES : Hey Steel, I want you to open it...

Hostyles eyes widen as he stops the handcart by Steel Angel, Hostyle begins to speak again as he puts the box flush to the ground and removes the hand cart...

HOSTYLE JONES : Now it's fragile, so don't lift it... Just open it!!

Hostyles eyes widen with excitment as Steel Angel extends his arms toward the box. Before Steel can open the box...

POP

A female midget it a dominatrix looking outfit breaks out of the box with her face painted like a clown and a whip in her hand. Hostyles eyes widen more as he looks over at Steel. Steel looks back at Hostyle Jones with a confused look on his face...

STEEL ANGEL : Jone's, what in the hell is this suppose to be??

Hostyle Jones happy expression turns to a frown...

HOSTYLE JONES : It's a midget stripper in black leather with a whip?? I really thought you would enjoy it??

STEEL ANGEL : What?!?!

Steel Angel stands up with a drunken stagger and hoists his IWF championship to the ceiling...

STEEL ANGEL : I only win the IWF title, it's not like I'm having a bachelor party!!

HOSTYLE JONES : Steel, you are going to let this little lady rub her pussy in your face, and I do mean 'little lady'!!

Steel sits back down in his seat, he then looks over at the midget stripper. She extends her short stubby arm and jolts her arm forward at the elbow, causing the whip to make a crack through the whole Jone's household that turns the heads of everyone there. They all look over paying full attention as Hostyle Jones eyes widen and he turns down the music on the stereo...

MUFFINS THE MIDGET : Yuko!! Your ass is mine!!

The whip cracks again, and just as it does Chalida walks up behind Hostyle Jones, looking like she could give birth at any moment...

CHALIDA : Umm, Chris...

Chalida begins frantically tugging on Hostyle's arm. Hostyle being so focused on Muffins The Midget pulls his arm away from Chalida and shrugs her off...

CHALIDA : CHRIS, MY WATER BROKE ARE YOU REALLY THAT INTERESTED IN A FUCKING MIDGET??

Hostyle turns to Chalida...

HOSTYLE JONES : It's not just any stripper, It's Muffins The Midget, bab-- ... wait, did you just say your water broke?? We have to go!!

Hostyle looks over at Steel as Muffins The Midget begins to grind on Steel's lap. She then undoes the handcuffs from the sliver ring hanging off of her outfit... Hostyles eyes widen as she goes to place the handcuffs around Steel Angels wrists. Chalida grabs at her stomach...

CHALIDA : CHRIIISSSS!! We're not going to make it!!

Hostyle Jones eyes lower and he looks at Chalida...

HOSTYLE JONES : Dr. Death to the rescue!!

CHALIDA : Chris, no... we are going to a trained professional for this!! I can not you would even think that!!

Chalida grabs her belly and falls to one knee. A look of concern comes across Hostyle Jones face. He looks over at Steel Angel who is now handcuffed to the chair by Muffins The Midget. Steel begins to yell out some drunken babel trying to free his hand from the chair. Hostyle Jones looks around...

HOSTYLE JONES : Oh no... Fuck!! No time to make it to the Realm Of Revelations. I must do it here!! Cha', lay back...

Hostyle Jones lays Chalida back hikes her legs up, and pulls her pants from around her legs. He looks around as everyone in the party looks at him like he's crazy. Chalida lets out a moan of pain...

HOSTYLE JONES : The baby's coming!!

Steel looks around and begins to panic, drunk from the Tequlia... Tripping from the worm...

STEEL ANGEL : Baby coming!! Baby Coming... oh nooo!!

Hostyle Jones looks over at Steel with excitment in his face...

HOSTYLE JONES : Midget, uncuff Steel!!

Muffins the Midget turns and looks at Hostyle Jones with rage, she then raises her arm and flicks it, cracking Hostyle Jones across the back with the whip. The whole party goes frantic...

MUFFINS THE MIDGET : MIDGET?? My name is Muffins!!

HOSTYLE JONES : BITCH!! Did I really just get whipped in the back by a midget?? Really... Muffins, stop messing around and uncuff Yuko!! I need to give birth

Steel Angel begins to bug out...

STEEL ANGEL : Ahhh, Hostyle give BIRTH!!

HOSTYLE JONES : Steel, you drunk fuck!! I'm helping Chalida give birth...

Chalida begins to scream out in pain. Hostyle looks confused and doesn't know what to do??

HOSTYLE JONES : Um... breath!! spread your legs and push... that's what they say in the movies...

Chalida begins to breath and Hostyle helps her extend her legs outward. Muffins The Midget starts unlocking Steel Angel from the chair. Hostyle looks Chalida in the eyes...

HOSTYLE JONES : Push, Cha'!!

Chalida looks at Hostyle with pain in her eyes. He voice almost sounds devilish...

CHALIDA : I'M PUSHING!!

Everyone stands back as Steel Angel comes stubbling through the hall!!

HOSTYLE JONES : See Steel, I told you I'm going to have a hellspawn!!

Steel Angels face lights up with enthusiasim, as he talks in a mellow but excited tone...

STEEL ANGEL : Hellspawn!!

Steel Angel looks around as Hostyle Jones motions for Chalida to push once more. Chalida lets out a grunt and Hostyle Jones face lights up with Joy...

HOSTYLE JONES : We're Crowning!! Dr. Steel... WE'RE CROWNING!!

Steel Angel hold the IWF Championship to the ceiling once more and pounds his chest, almost missing it as he does his second hit...

STEEL ANGEL : Crowning... King Steel!!

HOSTYLE JONES : Push...

A cry is heard as Hostyle backs up for a second. He then looks at Steel...

HOSTYLE JONES : Look Steel, it's my son.

Hostyle smirks looking proud as Steel looks down at Hostyle and Chalida's baby boy. He then turns and throws up on the floor. Hostyle Jones looks at Steel.

HOSTYLE JONES : Why did you throw up, Steel?? HE'S NOT UGLY!!

STEEL ANGEL : He's not ugly... I just didn't need to see what it looks like after giving birth on a hardwood floor. That was just too much for me??

Hostyle looks at Steel...

HOSTYLE JONES : You shouldn't have eaten the worm!!

Steel goes to talk but Hostyle Jones stops him...

HOSTYLE JONES : Steel, you can be the godfather!! Chalida, look at our baby...

Hostyle Jones reaches down to the floor and lifts his son up for the first time. He looks at Chalida, who is breathing faintly after just giving birth. She looks at her son with a glare of heaven in her eyes. Hostyle Jones then looks around the room.

HOSTYLE JONES : Ok, check this out... Steel I need you to call the hospital, we need to cut the cord. Someone give me a blanket or something??

Steel's Celebration Bash (The Dream) 2025793_orig

- SHOOT -

HOSTYLE JONES : Hello... IWF... Universe. This week I walked through hell... I walked through hell, and I came back with Marley alive!! I said I was going to unleash my inner-demons and I did!! Syco-Angel is just another chapter in the Book Of Revelations!! Moving away from the Live Or Die Strap Match, I learned a lot about myself last night! Let me tell you exactly what I learned. The first think is... NO MATTER HOW BIG YOU ARE, HOSTYLE JONES CAN STILL DROP YOU ON YOUR HEAD!! The second thing... the most important thing, no matter how big of an ass-whooping I take... I can withstand it, and I can prevail!!

HOSTYLE JONES : See, I said I liked pain, but really... I LOVE PAIN!! It really is what drives me. With Syco behind me, and my sister out of his grasp... I... move... on!!

HOSTYLE JONES : Where does the Hostyle One move on, exactly?? In a tag match with Loca Rocsi at my side. I don't really know how this is going to play out, I just hope Loca can keep this other bitch occupied. The reason... behind... this is, because to be honest, I am not focused on IWF divas... OH NO!! No, I am not. Mr. Hostility is focused on one thing and one thing only. Now, I would say it's The Unified Championship, but if I did... that... would only be half the story! Robbie Hart, I won't lie... I have a fascination when it comes to your in ring ability. A fascination in not just a sense of... I can respect your talent, but also a fascination because I feel, I can be the man to take you down! If I don't then I will die TRYING TO DO IT!! See I'm just as relentless as I am wreckless, and I'm ten times more sadistic then your average. That really means... one thing, and that is I'm differant then any opponent you are used to! I'm not a Cody Taylor element, or a Dan Alexander element... No, I am a savage being... way... more sinister!!

HOSTYLE JONES : I beleive where many people have failed, I can prevail! I feel like I can be the one to overcome the odds and dethrone Robbie Hart! I hope after Battlegrounds the IWF corporate office sees the same!! I have been through hell, and I have been through pain! Robbie Harts matches withe Cody Taylor will be nothing compared to when Robbie Hart stands face to face with Hostyle Jones. Robbie will know fear... Robbie will know pain... Robbie will know exactly what the sadistic soul of Hostyle Jones is all about!!

HOSTYLE JONES : I beleive it comes down to one thing... and one thing only. It comes down to what can you take from this match? Robbie, you simply can get NOTHING from this but Loca. I on the other hand, can take your pride... I can take your momentum, and I can run with it. In the darkest depths, Robbie... you will wonder like a lost little child. When the final bell rings, and the match is over... ROBBIE WILL LOOK AT ME, AND HE WILL DO IT WITH RESPECT.

HOSTYLE JONES : The Book Of Revelations is riding on this... Another chapter is to be written. It is time to see if I can stop something that as of late as been unstoppable?? I can see it in your eyes and I know how much pride you take in your accomplishments, Robbie. The thing is... people who experience loss seldom... forget the bitter taste it leaves in their mouth!! I'm trying to knock you off that high horse and re-introduce you to that taste. The question you need to answer... is... ARE YOU READY TO TASTE IT?? I don't beleive in a fairy tale ending... I beleive all good things.. END!! There is no faith, or no god that can stop this. At Battlegrounds, it will be an all out WAR, and Hostyle Jones is prepared for that...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel's Celebration Bash (The Dream)   Steel's Celebration Bash (The Dream) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:14 pm

this rp is to be put on hold until Hostyle and I have a little talk. Bmac suggested it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel's Celebration Bash (The Dream)   Steel's Celebration Bash (The Dream) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:25 am

OOC: We can't come to a mutual agreement so I guess either make the decision to keep it or scratch and put me down as a no show... but let me just say a few things...

1. I take pride in my writing, and I spend days... not hours on rps... this took me 3 days to work on so I won't re-edit it in hours and lack the quality of the rp. Also when I write I plot and prepare for next future rps so this throws my whole storyline IC i had set up for next week

2. My gma just passed away as a few ppl on here know so I definatly was lucky i had the time to put into that I did... I personally loved the rp, so if you have to no show me at least dont job me

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Steel's Celebration Bash (The Dream)   Steel's Celebration Bash (The Dream) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:29 am

If it's any consolation, I thought it was fucking hilarious.

In fact, here's a medal for it.

:CMM:
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Steel's Celebration Bash (The Dream)   Steel's Celebration Bash (The Dream) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:33 am

I did too... Razz so did sty and syco, but some ppl didnt and its partially both parties fault yeah, I shouldda checked with steel... but i thought he trusted my instinct

as for in my defense he did say he never got to do any crazy shit and did want to be involved in off the wall antics... I guess our off the walls are 2 diff. things??
Back to top Go down
Chuck Matthews
Admin

Wrestler Stats
IWF Record: 12-16-2
Alignment: Heel

PostSubject: Re: Steel's Celebration Bash (The Dream)   Steel's Celebration Bash (The Dream) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:37 am

Meh. Lesson learned, I guess.

For this instance, I've edited the topic of the RP to reflect that it is to be viewed as a dream sequence. Therefore, it will be read and judged and scored as a normal RP, but will have no IC repercussions for either character.
Back to top Go down
https://insurgencywrestling.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Steel's Celebration Bash (The Dream)   Steel's Celebration Bash (The Dream) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:14 am

very well, I'm cool with that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel's Celebration Bash (The Dream)   Steel's Celebration Bash (The Dream) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steel's Celebration Bash (The Dream)
Page 1 of 1