Insurgency Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise Again

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story The Fuck Up Angel

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Story The Fuck Up Angel Empty
PostSubject: Story The Fuck Up Angel   Story The Fuck Up Angel I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Story The Fuck Up Angel Ufc123_rampagevsmachida
- - Story The Fuck Up Angel - -

I always wondered why the fat dude was so weird. Death Angel was always the awkward fat guy in the corner scratchin his armpits followed by stickin his fingers up his ass. Always the fatty the locker room would crack jokes at. The motherfucker was always removin the dirt outta his rolls. One thing I didn't understand though was his promos.

==============================================
EVENT : BLOODY SUNDAY
EVENT TYPE : PAY PER VIEW
ROLEPLAY : NUMBER TWO
==============================================

The royal black king of black town dropped his crown on a pile of white people. "Ouch" said one of the white men rubbing his head. The royal black king of black town stood up off of his royal black throne and waved his royal finger at them. "How dare yall waste yute enter black town and be white". The white men looked at eachother, confused and unknowing of what to say or do.

"This is black town?" one said. Then the whispers began. A group of voices. The white men were speaking amongst eachother. They seemed innocent and did not know that this was black town. "Where are we?" one asked. "Who is that guy" another asked.

The black king stepped down the steps and stepped foot onto the concrete, he stood infront of the men. The royal black king took off his royal rhobe and stepped into the light. Now the white men recognized him. He was muscular, built, too good looking. The queen stepped up from behind him, she was white, blonde wavy hair.

"Is that...?" one began. "Uh Oh" another said. Now the whispers began again. The white men looked at the king, then the queen then back at the king as if thinking of what to say or do.

"Yall white boys are cloggin up the fresh air with yo whitness" the king said. The king grabbed his crown from one of the mens hands and put it on his head. The camera followed his head to reveal that it was James Shark. "By king of black town I here by behead yall white boys".

Suddenly a large black men stepped into the scene with an axe and chopped their heads off.

The End.

-=-

::CONFIDENT:: | JAMES SHARK |
Death Angel....why the fuck you gotta start out all yo promos with random ass stories?

James shook his head. You can tell where he was. At home.

For real dog, the other time it was about the devil, 666, heaven on earth, all this weird creepy bullshit. Now its about this chick and her nails, this crime scene investigation CSI bullshit.

James looked confused.

I dont know what yo weight loss company is tellin you, maybe less camera time or..?, I just dont know ma nigga, but for me and errbody else to sit there and go through a bad movie about stupid shit just to hear you talk out of yo ass at the end is just unfair dog. Like if the big finale was somethin great like Death Angel doin the splits, maybe even touchin his toes, then ok. Ill sit through some random ass movie or short story that you played infront of yo promo. Ill do it. However there aint no win-win, its a fuckin, "watch a Death Angel promo and lose 15 minutes of yo life".

Again James shook his head.

What the fuck some girl named Debris, Alison, a bunch of detectives and faggit named Andrew gotta do with the Full Throttle Championship??, what the fuck some girl named Debris, Alison, a bunch of detectives and a faggit named Andrew gotta do with Bloody Sunday?, our match?, me or Jason Hawk??

James raised his hand like he had an answer.

Nothing. It aint got nothin to do with our match cause you not only a fat boy but you a random ass fuck that likes to play random ass clips of random ass people goin about on random ass shit before you open yo mouth and finally talk about the match and say random ass stupid shit. Oh and just cause it sounds cool... random ass shit, random ass shit, random ass shit, you a random ass lil pussy and Ima knock out with some random shit.

James raised an eyebrow

Then when yo fat ass finally get on camera you wanna go off and say dumbass waste yute shit. You tellin me "James I dont hit girls so back at you", theres only two things you can be sayin... A: You think Ima girl. or B:You just wanna randomly say you dont hit chicks. If you goin with A, then yo white ass is a dumbass. I dont know what kind of a homegirl carrys a 12 inch dick in between her legs, and if you dated girls with dicks hangin low between there legs, homie.. you needa ask yo momma with a vagina look like dog.... but if you goin with B, then you still are a dumbass...

I chuckled.

You goin with B and you wanna say you dont hit chicks. Dog did you not just hit Karly Zedic a few weeks ago?, at Demoltion Day?, if you dont remember let me remind yo fat ass.

-

When the lights turn back on, Death-Angel is standing behind Karly Zedic

Anna- HOLY SHIT LOOK OUT!

RAWRLURB slowly turns around and screams when she sees Death-Angel. RAWRLURB runs away from the announce table and slides into the ring. Karly Zedic, sensing something is amiss, slowly turns around and sees the massive Death-Angel

Chuck- RUN! HE’S GOING TO GRAPE YOU!

Anna-…did you just say “grape you?”

Karly tries to swing the chair at Death-Angel but Death-Angel just slaps it out of her hands. Death-Angel then reaches out and grabs Karly Zedic. Death-Angel lifts Karly up into the military press position, turns around, and throws Karly into the ring. As soon as Karly sails over the top rope, the lights in the arena shut off

-

Oh wait hold on now. I know what you gon say. Typical white fat boy response : "uhhh no mr.Shark, no. I did not hit her. As you can see from the so called evidence that you have provided us with. I just threw her into the ring. Just threw. I did not physically hit her. No Mr.Shark, no. Go eat KFC Shark, and go eat like a watermelon or something for desert, maybe even some watermelon juice, haha, EL-OH-EL, haha, look at me, Im Death Angel, and I am a fat guy. I like the smell of my butt cheeks and I like the smell of my tights on a hot sunny day" , So its all good nigga, I already know whatchu gon say. You dont needa spit some bullshit that I know whatchu gon say. Bottom line is, you hit ma bitch dog. You can say you threw her but it dont matter, you hit her onto the floor. You like to hit girls, thats cool, this Sunday you in the ring with two boys, one of them bein black and superior then the other, and thats me, the Full Throttle Champion.

James raised the championship onto his shoulder.

And then you wanna go on blast and ask me if I had fun beatin yo ass. What kind of a goofy ass question is that?, coarse I had fun beatin yo fat ass, was it fun punchin you in the face and makin you beg for mercy?, dunkno nigga, it wasn't just fun, but it was easy too, and this Sunday Ima have even more fun, kickin yo ass when the lights are bright, the titles on the line, and the world pays to see the black dude stand up to the man with titties.

James pointed at the camera and wink.

Story the fuck up Angel. You wanna tell me and Hawk to be prepared for nightmare to be unleashed?, aight well thats fine cause I aint gon to sleep homie. Nigga aint goin to bed. I aint goin to sleep. This Sunday, you gon go to sleep. Jason gon go to sleep. Both of you white boys gon go to sleep. Ima knock both yall out. Yall gon have nightmares. How am I suppose to get nightmares when I aint gon to sleep. When I knock both yall silly, yall gon be sleepin like babies and havin the nastiest black freddy kruger nightmares, sum light, but I dont even think yall gon wake up homie.

James cocked a smile.

Then the bell will ring, Megan O'Day will get an orgasim when she says ma name, and the black man will win. James Shark will still be Full Throttle Champion, and Conifdence will blow off the roof off at Bloody Sunday, yall can bank yo house on that shit. Get yo money on Sharky.
Back to top Go down

Story The Fuck Up Angel
Page 1 of 1